PDA

View Full Version : Update: BabyGirl4Me's 14+1 Ultrasound - Confirmed Girl

BabyGirl4Me
May 24th, 2013, 09:51 AM
Kiddo wouldn't cooperate and give that sagittal crown to rump shot bc of position, but here are some skull/back/feet shots...

Probably the skull theory is going to be the best indicator for this one...ugh I wish baby would have cooperated, but the good news is baby is on the left side!!

Praying for my princess!

Thanks in advance!!

Wanting-a-girl
May 24th, 2013, 09:55 AM
No clues sorry

hotdogz&boyz
May 24th, 2013, 10:31 AM
Hope it's your girl! Congrats on a cutie, no matter what :)

mommymachine
May 24th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Did you see a nub during the scan.

3boys
May 24th, 2013, 11:21 AM
No clue but baby looks beautiful :)

AKitts
May 24th, 2013, 11:45 AM
looking at the skull i think girl!

Mrs_P
May 24th, 2013, 11:54 AM
no clues but the nub is often quite obvious on the scan, my little girls nub was glaringly so, long flat and sticking out we couldn't have missed it (my last son had a typical boy nub but was harder to see) - really hoping you get your little girl, did the tech give you any indication at all?

hlmcdaniels
May 24th, 2013, 02:06 PM
no clues, I am so sorry!

Soar
May 24th, 2013, 03:07 PM
Great pictures! I'm no help on skull theory, but I wanted to say "I am hoping this is your little girl!"

BabyGirl4Me
May 24th, 2013, 08:29 PM
Ladies thank you all so very much for looking.

Baby was facing my back for most of the scan so I didn't see anything that resembeled a nub, and didn't cooperate with the scan much. I need to look at the rest of my pics to see if there's a better shot...but I doubt it.

I asked the tech if she'd guess the sex but just said it's much too early.

I think the skull looks girly too, esp. compared to DS' but, the baby moved around A LOT so does that make it more likely to be a boy?

Heartrate was *exactly* 140 (of course).

Thanks again and :HH: to all of you!

I Love Ladybugs
May 24th, 2013, 08:39 PM
What a cute little baby!!! Hopefully she will cooperate better at next week's u/s!!

atomic sagebrush
May 25th, 2013, 12:33 AM
Neither movement nor heartbeat indicates anything.

I also think the skull looks girly but would not hang my hat on that (literally or figuratively LOL) Good luck.

BabyGirl4Me
May 25th, 2013, 07:31 AM
True story about there being no correlation to heartbeat. I looked at a graph on IG of heartrate and gender per week and there is zero correlation whatsoever in the plot points on the graph at any time. Whoever made that OWT up needs to go back to statistics class! :rofl:

Thanks again ladies for all the guesses. I'm going to be cautiously optimistic about the skull but the jury will remain out until next Sat. when I go for my scan. The skull thing makes me feel like I won the closing arguement. ;)

:fx:

BabyGirl4Me
May 28th, 2013, 09:54 AM
I found one more picture that may be helpful? Not sure, but no harm in posting it anyway.

My private scan is in 5 days. The anxiety is driving me bats, and I am terrified of the possibility my sway could have failed, but am trying to manage the best I can... Thanks ladies.

onebigwish
May 28th, 2013, 10:10 AM
hope this is your Girl ! skull Looks very girly...but first pic isnt there a Boy nub leaning up? i hope i am wrong...

BabyGirl4Me
May 28th, 2013, 10:35 AM
I don't think you can really see a nub in any of the shots...? In that first pic, the baby is facing my back (hence you can really see the spine) Like...where do you see a nub pointing up? Sorry, I am freaking out right now.

BabyGirl4Me
May 28th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Can anybody see a nub in the first picture?

Pandora1
May 28th, 2013, 05:55 PM
I have no idea either but hoping you hear girl at your next scan.

atomic sagebrush
May 28th, 2013, 08:11 PM
hope this is your Girl ! skull Looks very girly...but first pic isnt there a Boy nub leaning up? i hope i am wrong...

That first picture is taken from the back, it's the baby's backside. I see the sticky up thing but it can't be a nub, it's coming from the right hip. Maybe a thumb, the cord, or part of the placenta.

BabyGirl4Me
May 28th, 2013, 09:22 PM
Thank you Atomic - I feel much better.

coralsky
May 31st, 2013, 06:38 PM
Hi BG4M, I have no idea about nubs, but I just wanted to drop in to wish you all the luck in the world for tomorrow!!
Will be thinking of you, and praying you hear pink xx
:HH:

hlmcdaniels
May 31st, 2013, 06:53 PM
I wish you the best of luck tomorrow!! what time do you go?? i'll be stalking and praying for pink for you!

mommymachine
May 31st, 2013, 06:54 PM
Thinking of you BG4M!

BabyGirl4Me
May 31st, 2013, 07:21 PM
Aww thanks ladies! I am going for my scan tomorrow at 3:30PM, but won't be back online until later Sunday night as we'll be out of town and I'll be away from the computer. Just in case, check back Monday morning for an update, I should be able to be back online by then.

Gosh, with the news from 6blue today I'm not feeling quite so optimistic right now but...well I guess we'll see what happens. Thanks for all the love, prayers and support. :HH:

crazyladyneedsababy
June 1st, 2013, 05:51 AM
Will be thinking of you today mrs, fingers crossed xxx

BabyGirl4Me
June 5th, 2013, 12:02 PM
I realized that I didn't post any new pics of my last ultrasound, so here they are. The last one is the fancy 3-D one, highlighting my daughter's butt cheeks. I'm sure she will just love this picture when she's older, but I'll enjoy it for now. :)

BabyGirl4Me
June 5th, 2013, 12:04 PM
Also, can I move this thread to the confirmed gender folders or do I have to make a new one? Thanks!

iluvmy4sons
June 5th, 2013, 01:48 PM
Congrats on your daughter.

vickyaust
June 5th, 2013, 08:18 PM
Congratulations. Beautiful Girly pics.

coralsky
June 7th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Hi BG4M, sorry I have been MIA....moved house on mon, and only just got internet up & running today....guess what- first thing I did was search the site for news of your gender ultrasound....and its PINK!!!!.....yeah fantastic!!!!
I knew you were getting a girl, I just knew it!!!...a million congratulations, I am soooo happy for you!!!
Brilliant news, I have thought about you a lot the last couple of wks, and I am so over the moon for you reading this news!!!
Have you had your haircut yet?
And I hope you have been having great fun buying lots of pink????
No BFP for me yet, but hopefully wont be too long (she says, praying!) and I hope when/if it happens I am as lucky as you and get to buy some dresses too!!
Fab news, congrats again, so happy for you xxx