PDA

View Full Version : Okay, need quick help re: ural, yeast flakes, gelatin

daisyfay311
April 29th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Where can I order ural? I googled it and got nowhere. If I drink it, it combines bs drink and cot drink, right?

What kind of nutritional yeast flakes should I get? Can I add that to anything?

On the gelatin, I got some little boxes of Knox. Do I mix them in fruit juice?

Does DH take any of these too?

TIA so much, AF started today and DH is considering trying in May to see what happens, I've got to get prepared. I've got a raging sinus infection but I guess if I'm on antibiotics and Robitussin, all will be okay if I do get pregnant.

begonia
April 29th, 2011, 02:52 PM
Hi Daisy! Too lazy to post links today but let me point you in the right direction to find what you need ... the URAL recipe from Atomic is in a sticky in the TTC boy forum. You will likely need to order some ingredients as not all are common.

For gelatin, yes you can mix in fruit juice, but also check out the TTC boy recipe thread for a recipe on how to make it into a jello jiggler type dessert. Much easier to get down!

NYF are likely best mixed into something savory like v8. Some ladies liken the flavor to cheese. I think they smell like feet and look like fish food, but have gotten used to them, LOL!

DH can take any of those as well, yes.

Hope that helps - if you don't see the info in the sticky's let me know and I'll copy/paste the links in here!

TTC5
April 29th, 2011, 06:33 PM
Where can I order ural? I googled it and got nowhere. If I drink it, it combines bs drink and cot drink, right? YEP Do not do both!

What kind of nutritional yeast flakes should I get? Can I add that to anything? It is also known as Savoury Yeast Flakes, and you can sprinkle it through stews, soups, dishes etc

Does DH take any of these too? YEP. I find I can only stomach it when mixed in my soup lol

iluvmyman
April 30th, 2011, 02:12 AM
Here is the Sticky link http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?1802-How-to-make-your-own-Ural!#post28299

Atomic said to take it AF-O which I did.

I got my URAL from:
http://www.epharmacy.com.au

AIR - International Airmail (7-12 days) $10.80
ECI - Express Courier International (2-5 days) $31.46
EPI - Express Post International (3-6 days) $42.90

I got my Nutritional Yeast Flakes (NYF) from the health food store, whichever brand they had.

atomic sagebrush
May 1st, 2011, 02:06 PM
Where can I order ural? I googled it and got nowhere. If I drink it, it combines bs drink and cot drink, right?

What kind of nutritional yeast flakes should I get? Can I add that to anything?

Does DH take any of these too?

TIA so much, AF started today and DH is considering trying in May to see what happens, I've got to get prepared. I've got a raging sinus infection but I guess if I'm on antibiotics and Robitussin, all will be okay if I do get pregnant.

You got a lot of great answers, all spot on, so I just wanted to say GOOD LUCK!