PDA

View Full Version : ♥ April 2011 Blue Cheer Squad Thread ♥

TTC5
April 29th, 2011, 06:21 PM
Can we make this sticky please :DS:

Feel free to ask me to add your details to the OP we can keep track of who is with us!!!

♥ User Name
♥ Swaying Status: Swayer in waiting(waiting to TTC), Swaying NOW!, BFP Swayer!
♥ TTC DC # ....
♥ Your approach to blue sway:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
♥ TTC5
♥ Swaying Status: Swayer in waiting (starting June!)
♥ TTC DC # 5 (We have 4 DD's at the moment)
♥ Your approach to blue sway: Eat lots lol, plenty of sodium and pottasium rich foods, meat daily, wholegrain bread and cereals, green tea, lemon water, ural and all the boy supps!

♥ ELP
♥ Swaying Status: BFP Swayer!
♥ TTC DC #9
♥ Your approach to blue sway: Eating daily, meat, potatoes, tomatoes, cheese, fruit and veg. Salting all possible, acv as dressing. Snacking througout the day on different nuts. Cut out white bread products, pasta, chocolate, fizzy drinks and sweets. Drinking green tea once a day and different fruit juices, acv when remeberd. Doing mild weight training, spriniting, running up the stairs. DH on daily 50+ multi-vit, co-q10 100mg and 100mog flaxseed oil. DW on 2000mg FA, 2 tsp bee pollen, 2tsp wheatgrass, 100mg flaxseed oil, 50mg zinc, 30 mg Co-Q10. 3 tsp guanaifesen 5 days prior to ov.

♥ Chunksta
♥ Swaying Status: Swaying NOW
♥ TTC DC # 2 DD
♥ Your approach to blue sway: The alkaline diet. Red meat, vegies and fruit lots of potatoes, anything with tomato's and banana's, orange and apple juice, drinking lots of water,Charting BBT and OPK,Taking folic acid and fish oil,Vit B6, BSF and BS bath's. Robitussin leading up to O, pre-seed and having a Rose Quartz stone with me and under my pillow when sleeping

♥ Zivic-Bubac
♥ Swaying Status: Swaying now! Estimated O date March 25
♥ TTC DC # 3
♥ Your approach to blue sway: Bananas, potatoes, red meat, pizza, tomato juice, dried figs every day; Supps: FA, Fish Oil, Zinc, vit E, Garlic, RJ/BP, DHEA.
Lemon water and BSD.

♥ Kris217
♥ Swaying Status: It has begun, trying to conceive April!
♥ TTC DC #1♥ Your approach to blue sway: Lots of potassium, sea salt, red meat, tomatoes (fresh and canned), salted nuts, canned vegetable soups, fruit and veg, fruit and veg juices, dried apricots, potatoes, cereal every morning, tomato sauce, 2000mg folic acid, 1000mg fish oil.

♥ 3PinkNeedBlue
♥ Swaying Status: Swaying now, O'd 3/21
♥ TTC DC # 4
♥ Your approach to blue sway: Tons of high fat, high protein, nutrient rich food, potatoes, meat, blueberry pomegranate juice, raisons, nuts, tons of green tea, water, coffee, gelatin from af-o; Supps: FA, Fish Oil, Zinc, vit D, potassum, bsf, guaifenesin from af-o

♥ Skrimpy
♥ Swayer in waiting (waiting til late 2012 or early 2013, hopefully - currently pg w/ pink)
♥ TTC DC # 6
♥ Your approach to blue sway: I am going to basically continue my pregnancy diet while I am nursing the new baby (due in late May) since it's highly nourishing. I won't take out milk but I will focus on high protein and boy diet foods. I plan to start an exercise routine after my 6 week pp visit to help lose weight and then build muscle (and hopefully boost testosterone and keep weight level for when it's time to conceive). Routine is mostly bodyweight-based resistance training with some sprinting - no intense cardio. I will start boy supps when my cycles return after this baby is born - I am really hoping I get a year or so of no cycles with this baby. DH does not want to really TTC or TTA after this baby, so I want to be ready when conception occurs I feed DH so he will be on the boy diet. I will see how open he is to supps when my cycles resume. Mostly I am just cheering for other blue swayers right now

♥ LolaInLove
♥ Swaying Status: BFP Swayer
♥ TTC DC # ....
♥ Your approach to blue sway:

♥ babydes56
♥ Swaying Status: Swaying NOW!, O'd 21st Mar
♥ TTC DC # ....
♥ Your approach to blue sway: Alkaline diet, lots of potatoes, bananas, tomatoes, red meat, fruit & veg, dried apricots, raisins, orange juice, porridge or cereal in mornings

♥ Begonia (same from IG)
♥ Swaying Status: A moving target if ever there was one ... probably this fall.
♥ TTC DC # 3
♥ Your approach to blue sway: Umm, had NO idea there was such good research re: running = girls! I was running 40+ per week prior to my girl pg's, so cut that out and do weights and resistance, with a bit of light cardio. Diet approach is pretty much what Atomic rec's with lots of food and variety of nutrients. Trying to limit sweets and soda which is what I used to live on. Supps I do fish oil, folic, zinc and ACV daily. AF to O will do either BSD or ASG.

♥ Tropicgal
♥ Swaying now ( well kind of....we started in Nov which resulted in a bfp straight away but unfortunately ended in a mmc and then after waiting one cycle we had a chemical) so onto April!!
♥ Approach is increasing meals and snacks (nuts, dried fruit and chips), inceasing salt and meat, drinking green tea, lemon water, v8 juice, orange juice daily, increasing weight training, taking pregnancy supps and extra folic acid, will take robitussan and ural before O.

♥ LauraInTexas (I was OohLaLaura at IG)
♥ Swaying Status: Swaying since December 2010, TTC Boy
♥ TTC BOY, we have a 2 year old scrumptios girl already
♥ Your approach to blue sway: Basically everything possible....all the supplements, eating the boy foods diet, upping sodium and potassium, cutting out as much dairy, magnesium, and calcium as possible. No cardio, weight lifting. We're also doing one of the high tech at home methods---MSU. Our attempts are going well...seeing lots of sperm and almost all XY after sorting. I'm older---35, so it may not be helping to limit sperm availability overall

My3girls
Swaying status: swaying now!
TTC DC #4
Your approach to blue sway: banana, potatoes, avocados, lots of red meat, lemon water, fa,fish oil, potassium, vit e, Garlic, bbt, opk, and I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff too!

♥ User Name: SpicyTunaSushi
♥ Swaying Status: Swaying NOW!
♥ TTC DC # 2
♥ Your approach to blue sway: High Potassium/Na diet, low mg/ca, ACV, BSD, DH models diet too. Meat, no dairy or sweets. Lemon water, Pineapple juice with gelatin Supplements: FA, Fish Oil, Vit E, Zinc, RJ Cycling to work (slow pace- but good leg workout for muscles), Will use eggwhites, monitoring pH, Robitussin at O, BBT, OPK. Just finished BFing- but have had 3 ovulation cycles already.

TTC5
April 29th, 2011, 06:22 PM
bugger can this be deleted please it should say MAY! lol

atomic sagebrush
May 1st, 2011, 02:05 PM
I have a giant ERROR message from my computer right over the delete button so I will have to wait till my husband gets home and fixed the blasted computer to stick or delete anything!!!!

You can do it though TTC, since you are a mod. Right below where it says "reply with quote" there is a button that says moderation tools and you click that, check the delete box, and then click proceed and it will delete it for you.

ELP
May 1st, 2011, 02:27 PM
bugger can this be deleted please it should say MAY! lolI wondred where all the posts had gone!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl:

TTC5
May 1st, 2011, 08:51 PM
Hey Atomic, mmm it is saying i need a password?