PDA

View Full Version : ♥ May 2011 Blue Cheer Squad Thread ♥

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

TTC5
April 29th, 2011, 06:24 PM
Possible to make this a sticky?
Feel free to ask me to add your details to the OP we can keep track of who is with us :DS:

♥ User Name
♥ Swaying Status: Swayer in waiting(waiting to TTC), Swaying NOW!, BFP Swayer!
♥ TTC DC # ....
♥ Your approach to blue sway:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
♥ TTC5
♥ Swaying Status: Swayer in waiting (starting June!)
♥ TTC DC # 5 (We have 4 DD's at the moment)
♥ Your approach to blue sway: Eat lots lol, plenty of sodium and pottasium rich foods, meat daily, wholegrain bread and cereals, green tea, lemon water, ural and all the boy supps!

♥ ELP
♥ Swaying Status: BFP Swayer!
♥ TTC DC #9
♥ Your approach to blue sway: Eating daily, meat, potatoes, tomatoes, cheese, fruit and veg. Salting all possible, acv as dressing. Snacking througout the day on different nuts. Cut out white bread products, pasta, chocolate, fizzy drinks and sweets. Drinking green tea once a day and different fruit juices, acv when remeberd. Doing mild weight training, spriniting, running up the stairs. DH on daily 50+ multi-vit, co-q10 100mg and 100mog flaxseed oil. DW on 2000mg FA, 2 tsp bee pollen, 2tsp wheatgrass, 100mg flaxseed oil, 50mg zinc, 30 mg Co-Q10. 3 tsp guanaifesen 5 days prior to ov.

♥ Chunksta
♥ Swaying Status: Swaying NOW
♥ TTC DC # 2 DD
♥ Your approach to blue sway: The alkaline diet. Red meat, vegies and fruit lots of potatoes, anything with tomato's and banana's, orange and apple juice, drinking lots of water,Charting BBT and OPK,Taking folic acid and fish oil,Vit B6, BSF and BS bath's. Robitussin leading up to O, pre-seed and having a Rose Quartz stone with me and under my pillow when sleeping

♥ Zivic-Bubac
♥ Swaying Status: Swaying now! Estimated O date March 25
♥ TTC DC # 3
♥ Your approach to blue sway: Bananas, potatoes, red meat, pizza, tomato juice, dried figs every day; Supps: FA, Fish Oil, Zinc, vit E, Garlic, RJ/BP, DHEA.
Lemon water and BSD.

♥ Kris217
♥ Swaying Status: It has begun, trying to conceive April!
♥ TTC DC #1♥ Your approach to blue sway: Lots of potassium, sea salt, red meat, tomatoes (fresh and canned), salted nuts, canned vegetable soups, fruit and veg, fruit and veg juices, dried apricots, potatoes, cereal every morning, tomato sauce, 2000mg folic acid, 1000mg fish oil.

♥ 3PinkNeedBlue
♥ Swaying Status: Swaying now, O'd 3/21
♥ TTC DC # 4
♥ Your approach to blue sway: Tons of high fat, high protein, nutrient rich food, potatoes, meat, blueberry pomegranate juice, raisons, nuts, tons of green tea, water, coffee, gelatin from af-o; Supps: FA, Fish Oil, Zinc, vit D, potassum, bsf, guaifenesin from af-o

♥ Skrimpy
♥ Swayer in waiting (waiting til late 2012 or early 2013, hopefully - currently pg w/ pink)
♥ TTC DC # 6
♥ Your approach to blue sway: I am going to basically continue my pregnancy diet while I am nursing the new baby (due in late May) since it's highly nourishing. I won't take out milk but I will focus on high protein and boy diet foods. I plan to start an exercise routine after my 6 week pp visit to help lose weight and then build muscle (and hopefully boost testosterone and keep weight level for when it's time to conceive). Routine is mostly bodyweight-based resistance training with some sprinting - no intense cardio. I will start boy supps when my cycles return after this baby is born - I am really hoping I get a year or so of no cycles with this baby. DH does not want to really TTC or TTA after this baby, so I want to be ready when conception occurs I feed DH so he will be on the boy diet. I will see how open he is to supps when my cycles resume. Mostly I am just cheering for other blue swayers right now

♥ LolaInLove
♥ Swaying Status: BFP Swayer
♥ TTC DC # ....
♥ Your approach to blue sway:

♥ babydes56
♥ Swaying Status: Swaying NOW!, O'd 21st Mar
♥ TTC DC # ....
♥ Your approach to blue sway: Alkaline diet, lots of potatoes, bananas, tomatoes, red meat, fruit & veg, dried apricots, raisins, orange juice, porridge or cereal in mornings

♥ Begonia (same from IG)
♥ Swaying Status: A moving target if ever there was one ... probably this fall.
♥ TTC DC # 3
♥ Your approach to blue sway: Umm, had NO idea there was such good research re: running = girls! I was running 40+ per week prior to my girl pg's, so cut that out and do weights and resistance, with a bit of light cardio. Diet approach is pretty much what Atomic rec's with lots of food and variety of nutrients. Trying to limit sweets and soda which is what I used to live on. Supps I do fish oil, folic, zinc and ACV daily. AF to O will do either BSD or ASG.

♥ Tropicgal
♥ Swaying now ( well kind of....we started in Nov which resulted in a bfp straight away but unfortunately ended in a mmc and then after waiting one cycle we had a chemical) so onto April!!
♥ Approach is increasing meals and snacks (nuts, dried fruit and chips), inceasing salt and meat, drinking green tea, lemon water, v8 juice, orange juice daily, increasing weight training, taking pregnancy supps and extra folic acid, will take robitussan and ural before O.

♥ LauraInTexas (I was OohLaLaura at IG)
♥ Swaying Status: Swaying since December 2010, TTC Boy
♥ TTC BOY, we have a 2 year old scrumptios girl already
♥ Your approach to blue sway: Basically everything possible....all the supplements, eating the boy foods diet, upping sodium and potassium, cutting out as much dairy, magnesium, and calcium as possible. No cardio, weight lifting. We're also doing one of the high tech at home methods---MSU. Our attempts are going well...seeing lots of sperm and almost all XY after sorting. I'm older---35, so it may not be helping to limit sperm availability overall

My3girls
Swaying status: swaying now!
TTC DC #4
Your approach to blue sway: banana, potatoes, avocados, lots of red meat, lemon water, fa,fish oil, potassium, vit e, Garlic, bbt, opk, and I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff too!

♥ User Name: SpicyTunaSushi
♥ Swaying Status: Swaying NOW!
♥ TTC DC # 2
♥ Your approach to blue sway: High Potassium/Na diet, low mg/ca, ACV, BSD, DH models diet too. Meat, no dairy or sweets. Lemon water, Pineapple juice with gelatin Supplements: FA, Fish Oil, Vit E, Zinc, RJ Cycling to work (slow pace- but good leg workout for muscles), Will use eggwhites, monitoring pH, Robitussin at O, BBT, OPK. Just finished BFing- but have had 3 ovulation cycles already.

♥ Lightofmylife
♥ Swaying Status: Swayer in waiting(starting in june)
♥ TTC DC # 3
♥ Your approach to blue sway:The alkaline diet. Red meat, vegies,dried dates and figs, lots of potatoes, anything with tomato's and banana's, orange and apple juice,V8 (hot and spicy),canned soup, lemon juice, water,Charting BBT and OPK,would take folic acid, fish oil,vit E, L-arginine,potassium pills,TT,zinc, bsd and cot from af-0

Sunnyebsh
♥ Swaying Status: Swayer in waiting (starting June)
♥ TTC DC # 3 - We have 2 DD's
♥ Your approach to blue sway: tomatoes, meat, potatoes, bananas, orange juice, greent tea, lemon water, ural & pretty much all of the boy supps

♥ User Name--daisyfay311
♥ Swaying Status: Swaying cycle #1 May
♥ TTC DC #2, have a 2 1/2 year daughter
♥ Your approach to blue sway: bsd/cot drink from end of af to O, dietary changes for 6 weeks before attempt, lemon green tea with stevia, lots of fruit juice, dramatically increasing potassium intake, lot of sodium, eating breakfast, snacking several times a day, lots of fast food, cereal (Kashi, Wheaties), a lot less dairy than usual, EPO, fish oil, flaxseed oil, Vit E, some Vit D, L'Arginine, Gelatin capsules, Folic acid, lifting weights, O'ing almost right at full moon (for May at least), DTD around lots of electronics, using preseed maybe egg whites, using an OPK to pinpoint O, prayer...

♥ User Name: Alexis2007
♥ Swaying Status: Swaying NOW! (TTC at the end of June)
♥ TTC DC # 3
♥ Your approach to blue sway:Alkaline/Boy diet
Lots of potassium: potatoes, tomatoes, bananas, raisins, orange juice 3 cups 3x per day, lemon juice in all of my water (drink about 160+oz of lemon water per day). Lots of fruits and veggies. I salt everything I can. Oatmeal everyday for breakfast with added raisins. Do the BSD AF-O (1/2tsp in 4oz water 3x a day). Take Prenatals, Extra 3,000 folic acid, EPO AF-O 3x a day, Vitamin b6 150mg everyday, Fish oil. Will start Robitussin and Soy Isoflavones on ttc cycle in June. Also will start drinking V8 Spicy Hot low sodium on ttc cycle.

♥ hope.ful
♥ Swaying Status: Swaying NOW (TTC mid-May)
♥ TTC DC # 3 - have 2 DDs
♥ My approach: Diet including lots of sodium, potassium, protein, lemon water constantly, and very little sugar (way different than normal)
Supplements include Iron, B12, Lots of FA, Fish Oil, Vit E, Mucinex (1200/day)
Using OPK, Preseed w/BS, and Shettles timing and position method
Started P90X to increase muscle mass (have none currently)
And last but most importantly in my opinion, I WILL NOT be jumping and dumping, as was successful for two girls (I had NO IDEA that would sway girls but I'm a believer!)

♥ Cheekymoo
♥ Swaying Status: 2 weeks into diet/supplements 6 weeks to 1st try (early july)
♥ TTC DC #3 (2 girls)
♥ Your approach to blue sway: Eating lots meat, potatoes, tomatoes, , fruit and veg and cereal x2 day. Salting all possible. Snacking througout the day. Cut out chocolate, fizzy drinks and sweets limiting calcium but not strictly (no dairy etc but still eating some in vege etc. Drinking green tea, and v8 veg juice both once a day and different fruit juices, lemon water. Doing weights once week.Supplements i am on 2000mg FA, 50mg zinc, potassium suplements, 1000mg fish oil, 500mg vit E, will do ASG, BSF month of try, as well as guanaifesen 5 days prior to ov.

TTC5
April 29th, 2011, 06:25 PM
Yes it is early in the morning, I am sleep deprived and I made a typo :P

TTC5
April 29th, 2011, 06:28 PM
Not to worry, I figured it out lol
AND I am talking to myself :rofl:

WAKE UP EVERYONE!:cool:

lightofmylife
April 29th, 2011, 07:42 PM
im here ;) ..... add me also plzz :)

♥ Lightofmylife
♥ TTC DC # 3
♥ Your approach to blue sway:The alkaline diet. Red meat, vegies,dried dates and figs, lots of potatoes, anything with tomato's and banana's, orange and apple juice,V8 (hot and spicy),canned soup, lemon juice, water,Charting BBT and OPK,would take folic acid, fish oil,vit E, L-arginine,potassium pills,TT,zinc, bsd and cot from af-0

TTC5
April 29th, 2011, 08:11 PM
im here ;) ..... add me also plzz :)

♥ Lightofmylife
♥ TTC DC # 3

All added =)

Flava
April 29th, 2011, 09:05 PM
Not to worry, I figured it out lol
AND I am talking to myself :rofl:

WAKE UP EVERYONE!:cool:

lol it's 9 PM here and Im going to watch some tv and then sleep. Remember we need to be well rested on ttc blue.
(Like I can do that lol my baby is up almost every night !!)
http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/780/780354oo09lvi98s.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

lightofmylife
April 29th, 2011, 09:06 PM
thanks TTC5 :)

3Pink1Blue
April 29th, 2011, 09:15 PM
Well ladies, got some spotting here. Definitely not implantation as it's bright red. Plus side today is cd27 so it looks like I may be getting back to my regular ways :pray: BFP here I come!!

TTC5
April 29th, 2011, 09:27 PM
lol it's 9 PM here and Im going to watch some tv and then sleep. Remember we need to be well rested on ttc blue.
http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/780/780354oo09lvi98s.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

Well rested you say? I better tell DH this so he lets me have a SLEEP IN lol

TTC5
April 29th, 2011, 09:28 PM
Well ladies, got some spotting here. Definitely not implantation as it's bright red. Plus side today is cd27 so it looks like I may be getting back to my regular ways :pray: BFP here I come!!

Oh so hope this is a good sign for you Jenn!!!!! xoxox FX for a good cycle for next time!!! xx

skrimpy
April 29th, 2011, 09:52 PM
Woohoo welcome to the start of a new thread ladies!

FX for lots of blue BFP's this month... and lots of good boy diets/supps for those preparing to sway.

Me... I'm hoping to see a pink bundle of joy by the end of the month!

TTC5
April 29th, 2011, 10:07 PM

FX for lots of blue BFP's this month... and lots of good boy diets/supps for those preparing to sway.

OH WOW that is so exciting!!!!!! How are you feeling, physically and emotionally? xx

SpicyTunaSushi
April 30th, 2011, 04:40 AM
Very exciting Skrimpy!

So, no +ve on the digi opk. I am using FMU- should I test twice a day? Cervix is TOO high to reach- watery, and some ewcm yesterday- I am afraid I will miss it! I have never used OPK's before. I temp and know the other signs, but will be upset if I miss it! Here is my chart. I haven't had a lot of ewcm- only when I go digging for it!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28a44b

TTC5
April 30th, 2011, 06:49 AM
Spicy, yes def test during the day I would go for around 11am and again around 2/3pm =)

princessap
April 30th, 2011, 07:31 AM
I am in the 2ww now....who else is with me?? Hoping it is a good month!! fx

3Pink1Blue
April 30th, 2011, 10:25 AM
I thought I was out but not quite yet! That tiny bit of spotting is gone, completely gone for over 12 hrs!

Anyone have bright pink/red implantation bleeding and a healthy critter to show for it?

Spicy - skip the fmu and test later in the day, I always tested around noon and haven't missed a surge yet.

So jealous Skrimpy, congrats.

Flava
April 30th, 2011, 11:23 AM
Where is LauraInTexas? I see you will do MSU . Im thinking the same or TBM but not sure of it because it didn't worked for me. Anyway happy Im not alone if I do!

Flava
April 30th, 2011, 11:25 AM
2pink so you are Jenn? aha! lol good luck!!!

now I see the red is gone!!!maybe it was IP!! wow I hope it will be a BFP!:fx::luck:

Flava
April 30th, 2011, 11:33 AM
skrimpy wow !! We need to see lot's of pics! Good luck!

Flava
April 30th, 2011, 11:43 AM
spicy Im trying to reply and something go wrong every time:mad:
So maybe this one...I was testing tvice/day with the smiley face test. morning and afternoon. I remember we use to hold it for like 3 hours so we can test. It was hard with all the drinks.:rofl:

SpicyTunaSushi
April 30th, 2011, 02:27 PM
OK GIRLS! Need your help now! Please reply.

I took a digi after holding for 3 hours and not drinking for 5- and negative, cheapie negative too. SO, here are my thoughts.

Either I missed the surge yesterday in the afternoon since I always use FMU (which now if I don't get pg this cycle will do in the afternoon), and I am ovulating soon, or I am still yet to get a positive digi tomorrow, and beyond.

Look at my chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28a44b (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28a44b)

I always get three days of cervical mucous before ovulating- and granted I am getting more watery- but it has a thin clear 1.5 inch stretch- but it is very wet. I think this is from the Robitussin.

My Dh and I don't want to miss it this month since we only have about 5 months to ttc because of health insurance. I have also had two days of full ferning.

So, what would you do? I have eggwhites ready to go at 9+, my cm is about 7, DH is about 8, and it is our anniversary. Do we do it? The chances of getting pregnant anyway are slim- but especially if we don't try.

I don't know what to do and need your help!

So, basically:

DTD tonight- without getting a positive OPK (though I could have possibly surged yesterday afternoon)
or wait for Digi.

Timing is the least important right?

SpicyTunaSushi
April 30th, 2011, 02:28 PM
OH and he has a 48 hour abstinence.

My Fabulous Children
April 30th, 2011, 02:49 PM
Hi everyone! I hope to TTC in May, but only time will tell I just hope everything goes ok because whenever I plan it won't happen :mad: and If it's not going to happen this time I am going to STOP ttc because I need a break from this

:hair:

My Fabulous Children
April 30th, 2011, 02:55 PM

How exciting!!! Good luck. I was born in May :bigsmile:

My Fabulous Children
April 30th, 2011, 03:05 PM
Spicy, skip the FMU ..and try to test at afternoon around 2-4 pm. Also around evening 7-9pm ..and You also should not have anything to drink and hold your urine for at least 2 hours before testing . I knows its hard with all the drinks, lol.

My Fabulous Children
April 30th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Where is LauraInTexas? I see you will do MSU . Im thinking the same or TBM but not sure of it because it didn't worked for me. Anyway happy Im not alone if I do!

If it didn't work before I'd do things differently. No MSU :twocents: :kiss:

My Fabulous Children
April 30th, 2011, 03:18 PM
Spicy, I would wait for the +++ OPKS! Based on your chart, it does not look like you've ovulated yet, it could happen in few days. You're just on CD 13 ..wait for the digital.

I TRUST my OPK!!!

My Fabulous Children
April 30th, 2011, 03:19 PM
Jen, Any news? FX FX FX.

SpicyTunaSushi
April 30th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Bump- anyone else? I didn't take the OPK in the afternoon so maybe I missed my surge? I have never had a positive before since this is my first month using them!

lightofmylife
April 30th, 2011, 04:54 PM
spicy .. i would definitely wait for +ve OPK .... and from ur chart its pretty sure you ve not O yet.

TTC5
April 30th, 2011, 05:34 PM

FX!!

TTC5
April 30th, 2011, 05:35 PM
I thought I was out but not quite yet! That tiny bit of spotting is gone, completely gone for over 12 hrs!

Anyone have bright pink/red implantation bleeding and a healthy critter to show for it?

Spicy - skip the fmu and test later in the day, I always tested around noon and haven't missed a surge yet.

So jealous Skrimpy, congrats.

ME!!!!!! I have had it twice!!

TTC5
April 30th, 2011, 05:41 PM
OK GIRLS! Need your help now! Please reply.

I took a digi after holding for 3 hours and not drinking for 5- and negative, cheapie negative too. SO, here are my thoughts.

Either I missed the surge yesterday in the afternoon since I always use FMU (which now if I don't get pg this cycle will do in the afternoon), and I am ovulating soon, or I am still yet to get a positive digi tomorrow, and beyond.

Look at my chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28a44b (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28a44b)

I always get three days of cervical mucous before ovulating- and granted I am getting more watery- but it has a thin clear 1.5 inch stretch- but it is very wet. I think this is from the Robitussin.

My Dh and I don't want to miss it this month since we only have about 5 months to ttc because of health insurance. I have also had two days of full ferning.

So, what would you do? I have eggwhites ready to go at 9+, my cm is about 7, DH is about 8, and it is our anniversary. Do we do it? The chances of getting pregnant anyway are slim- but especially if we don't try.

I don't know what to do and need your help!

So, basically:

DTD tonight- without getting a positive OPK (though I could have possibly surged yesterday afternoon)
or wait for Digi.

Timing is the least important right?

Yep timing is the least.. I would prob wait another day and keep testing!!

TTC5
April 30th, 2011, 05:45 PM
How exciting!!! Good luck. I was born in May :bigsmile:

Same ;)

My Fabulous Children
April 30th, 2011, 05:57 PM
Same ;)

What day??? :D

TTC5
April 30th, 2011, 05:59 PM
16th!!! You?

My Fabulous Children
April 30th, 2011, 06:15 PM
16th!!! You?
19, How old you will be, you don't have to answer this if you don't want, LOL :cool: :wink:

SpicyTunaSushi
April 30th, 2011, 06:20 PM
Well, we dtd. I appreciate yalls input, but I forgot to mention that I normally ovulate on day 13- but last cycle was wacky bc I was finishing bfing.

We had great ph- me a 7, him an 8, eggwhites with 9, and stretchy mucous. It was our anniversary too. I realize it might be too early- but I would have been more frustrated to miss it. I will keep testing, but hopefully I will see a temp shift. I also think it is possible that my body was trying to O and won't and will wait another week- like last month. I didn't get a positive OPK then either, but was using cheapies!

TTC5
April 30th, 2011, 06:27 PM
19, How old you will be, you don't have to answer this if you don't want, LOL :cool: :wink:

28 =) I started young, lol.

TTC5
April 30th, 2011, 06:28 PM
Well, we dtd. I appreciate yalls input, but I forgot to mention that I normally ovulate on day 13- but last cycle was wacky bc I was finishing bfing.

We had great ph- me a 7, him an 8, eggwhites with 9, and stretchy mucous. It was our anniversary too. I realize it might be too early- but I would have been more frustrated to miss it. I will keep testing, but hopefully I will see a temp shift. I also think it is possible that my body was trying to O and won't and will wait another week- like last month. I didn't get a positive OPK then either, but was using cheapies!

FX!

My Fabulous Children
April 30th, 2011, 06:44 PM
28 =) I started young, lol.

Me too!!! Started very young. I'll be 24 :D

My Fabulous Children
April 30th, 2011, 06:45 PM

FX, lets wait and see.

3Pink1Blue
April 30th, 2011, 07:03 PM
MFC and TTC5- you ladies make me feel old, I had my first at just short of 24! Anyway I'm 33 now so I know I'm not the oldest here but holy cow.

TTC5 - you had bright pink IS?! Gimme some tmi, how much, how long did it last and how long after it did you get your bfp?

Flava
April 30th, 2011, 08:37 PM
spicy I would wait for +opk but again I may the the only one here who says timing matters. So good luck hope you get a bfp!

Flava
April 30th, 2011, 08:38 PM
3pink you are pregnant so relax !!! it's not good for the baby you know:wink:

Flava
April 30th, 2011, 08:48 PM
If it didn't work before I'd do things differently. No MSU :twocents: :kiss:

You see I just don't know..I got pregnant 4 times with MSU so who knows if it was all girl or the rest was boys or what?

My Fabulous Children
April 30th, 2011, 09:15 PM
MFC and TTC5- you ladies make me feel old, I had my first at just short of 24! Anyway I'm 33 now so I know I'm not the oldest here but holy cow.

They say the 30's are the new 20's :bigsmile:

My Fabulous Children
April 30th, 2011, 09:24 PM
You see I just don't know..I got pregnant 4 times with MSU so who knows if it was all girl or the rest was boys or what?

That's true, :think: but I would still do something different since one of them was a girl if that make sense. Remember Rebirthda? She did MSU, but some how (don't remember) it ended with TBM I would follow her attempt.

BTW- did you talk with her? I miss her and I hope she's doing well.

skrimpy
April 30th, 2011, 09:24 PM
TTC5 - I am feeling pretty good physically. Lots of hip pain by the end of the day but otherwise I feel really good. Emotionally I think I'm doing pretty well, too. I'm really starting to look forward to meeting her and to having a little baby again. I still have some feelings of GD but mostly now it has changed to looking forward to trying to sway blue again maybe late next year - it's much better than when I initially felt devastated that this baby was a girl. Now I think about her and look forward to cuddling her and caring for her... and hopefully giving her a little brother in a couple of years. Maybe not as completely blissful as I would like to be - but I am looking forward to her and I think that's really good from where I was 20 weeks ago :D

Spicy - I think you should use two OPK's like TTC5 said. I would also keep checking your cervix. I have def been able to feel mine come lower when I'm close to O so I think that's a good indicator. Otherwise mine is really high and super hard to feel too. Check for EWCM after you have a bm - that's a really good time b/c it flows down with the pressure from the bm. Wipe just the back first then check for CM. I think looking at your chart with the EW that an attempt may be good idea... assuming you are getting a couple/few days of EW or close to it. I know that I generally get 2-3 days of EW so I would feel confident trying on the evening of the second EW day or the morning of the 3rd EW day - I would probably shoot for the second ideally. Hopefully I am making sense. I think diet is more important than timing but the EWCM will help. How long are your cycles normally? What day do you usually O around? I would guess that you will probably O close to around the same day you usually do.

Princessap - FX for you to get a blue BFP!! the 2ww is so exciting and so endless at the same time!!

3PNB - FX for you too!!!

Flava - I will post plenty of pics when she gets here, I can't wait to share her name and see what she looks like. We always keep names a surprise and I'm bursting to tell :D

Had an appt w/ my midwife today and as I suspected my little bean has dropped quite a bit. She is not fully engaged in the pelvis yet, but I have never had one drop so early (I'm 36w now). I am curious about a possible early arrival! DH and I put the baby seat in the car today and DH is going to pick up the birth tub tomorrow so we will pretty much be good to go. My babies seem to like their due dates so I'm not going to get excited... but I am curious with the baby starting to drop already. Having tons of braxton-hicks, too. Can't wait to be able to show off pictures :D

boyjoy
April 30th, 2011, 09:25 PM
I am wishing good luck to all May boy swayers. Hope this month brings you your boy BFPs.
I had my visit and it went well as usual baby is fine everthing looks good except a nub shot. I saw a boy nub during the scan but in the pic there is some kind of 3 lines on profile shot! I am a little bit down but i ll get over it..

My Fabulous Children
April 30th, 2011, 09:41 PM
Skrimpy, I am glad to hear you're feel good. xx

Boyjoy, Glad to hear your appt. went well and the little one is healthy. Don't worry about it. It's too early.

3Pink1Blue
April 30th, 2011, 10:15 PM
Flava - you taunt me so lol and for the record I love being in my 30's, wouldn't do my 20's again for anything.

TTC5
April 30th, 2011, 10:20 PM

Do you mind me asking how old you were with your first? x

TTC5
April 30th, 2011, 10:23 PM

TTC5 - you had bright pink IS?! Gimme some tmi, how much, how long did it last and how long after it did you get your bfp?

You are so not old!!

Yep, with my third I clearly remember being at work and seeing it when going to the toilet. I sms my husband in panic (given my history of mc's) and he said not to worry it would be ok.. I STRESSED sooo much but all was well. I would alternate between brown/pink/red/mucous lol I guess some woman just do this more than others??!!

TTC5
April 30th, 2011, 10:26 PM
TTC5 - I am feeling pretty good physically. Lots of hip pain by the end of the day but otherwise I feel really good. Emotionally I think I'm doing pretty well, too. I'm really starting to look forward to meeting her and to having a little baby again. I still have some feelings of GD but mostly now it has changed to looking forward to trying to sway blue again maybe late next year - it's much better than when I initially felt devastated that this baby was a girl. Now I think about her and look forward to cuddling her and caring for her... and hopefully giving her a little brother in a couple of years. Maybe not as completely blissful as I would like to be - but I am looking forward to her and I think that's really good from where I was 20 weeks ago :D

Spicy - I think you should use two OPK's like TTC5 said. I would also keep checking your cervix. I have def been able to feel mine come lower when I'm close to O so I think that's a good indicator. Otherwise mine is really high and super hard to feel too. Check for EWCM after you have a bm - that's a really good time b/c it flows down with the pressure from the bm. Wipe just the back first then check for CM. I think looking at your chart with the EW that an attempt may be good idea... assuming you are getting a couple/few days of EW or close to it. I know that I generally get 2-3 days of EW so I would feel confident trying on the evening of the second EW day or the morning of the 3rd EW day - I would probably shoot for the second ideally. Hopefully I am making sense. I think diet is more important than timing but the EWCM will help. How long are your cycles normally? What day do you usually O around? I would guess that you will probably O close to around the same day you usually do.

Princessap - FX for you to get a blue BFP!! the 2ww is so exciting and so endless at the same time!!

3PNB - FX for you too!!!

Flava - I will post plenty of pics when she gets here, I can't wait to share her name and see what she looks like. We always keep names a surprise and I'm bursting to tell :D

Had an appt w/ my midwife today and as I suspected my little bean has dropped quite a bit. She is not fully engaged in the pelvis yet, but I have never had one drop so early (I'm 36w now). I am curious about a possible early arrival! DH and I put the baby seat in the car today and DH is going to pick up the birth tub tomorrow so we will pretty much be good to go. My babies seem to like their due dates so I'm not going to get excited... but I am curious with the baby starting to drop already. Having tons of braxton-hicks, too. Can't wait to be able to show off pictures :D

Sounds like your body is preparing!

TTC5
April 30th, 2011, 10:27 PM
I am wishing good luck to all May boy swayers. Hope this month brings you your boy BFPs.
I had my visit and it went well as usual baby is fine everthing looks good except a nub shot. I saw a boy nub during the scan but in the pic there is some kind of 3 lines on profile shot! I am a little bit down but i ll get over it..

For 3 lines don't you need like a bottom shot, not a profile shot? It could be cord?

lightofmylife
April 30th, 2011, 10:34 PM
3PNB , spicy , princessap FX for your blue BFP :)

TTC5
April 30th, 2011, 10:36 PM
Anyone heard from Lola? xx

My Fabulous Children
April 30th, 2011, 10:46 PM
Do you mind me asking how old you were with your first? x

I had my DD1 a month before turning 18. I can't believe she's six yrs old.

My Fabulous Children
April 30th, 2011, 10:47 PM
Anyone heard from Lola? xx

Nope, but I hope she's doing okay.

TTC5
April 30th, 2011, 11:32 PM

They grow so fast don't they? x

TTC5
April 30th, 2011, 11:33 PM
Nope, but I hope she's doing okay.

Me too x

My Fabulous Children
May 1st, 2011, 01:21 AM
They grow so fast don't they? x

Yes they do, how old is your oldest dd?

Nice siggy! :D

TTC5
May 1st, 2011, 01:35 AM
Thanks! Changed it just today hehe

My eldest is 12 =) I have a 12 y/o, 8 y/o, 4 y/o and almost 3 y/o!

My Fabulous Children
May 1st, 2011, 02:01 AM
You must be VERY busy!!!

Mine are 6 y/o, 4 y/o and my little man is 20 months.

SpicyTunaSushi
May 1st, 2011, 02:44 AM

3PNB - FX for you too!!!

Hey Skrimpy- this was great advice, I wish I would have put less weight on the digi opks because my temp rose way up today- so it does look like I ovulated. So we dtd around 9pm (and my dh loved his one cup of strong coffee)- so I doubt we made it. I am probably in o+12 territory, :). Digi still negative this morning.

Well it was a good practice run- eggwhites, my and dh ph, big o, staying in bed afterwards, luckily I only have about a 13 day LP, so I will get another go this month hopefully if I have another short cycle. My O's can range from day 13 to day 19, but this early isn't unusual. So, a message to all, don't use FMU because you can miss your surge!

FX a very fast blue swimmer got there. :)

SpicyTunaSushi
May 1st, 2011, 03:00 AM
My FF chart is now in my siggy.

TTC5
May 1st, 2011, 03:54 AM
You must be VERY busy!!!

Mine are 6 y/o, 4 y/o and my little man is 20 months.

Indeed! I am always running around lol inbetween coming in here of course ;)

TTC5
May 1st, 2011, 03:55 AM
Hey Skrimpy- this was great advice, I wish I would have put less weight on the digi opks because my temp rose way up today- so it does look like I ovulated. So we dtd around 9pm (and my dh loved his one cup of strong coffee)- so I doubt we made it. I am probably in o+12 territory, :). Digi still negative this morning.

Well it was a good practice run- eggwhites, my and dh ph, big o, staying in bed afterwards, luckily I only have about a 13 day LP, so I will get another go this month hopefully if I have another short cycle. My O's can range from day 13 to day 19, but this early isn't unusual. So, a message to all, don't use FMU because you can miss your surge!

FX a very fast blue swimmer got there. :)

I think you have a great chance of boy there!

TTC5
May 1st, 2011, 03:55 AM
My FF chart is now in my siggy.

Off to have a squizy!

TTC5
May 1st, 2011, 03:57 AM
Spicy, looks great! ;)

My Fabulous Children
May 1st, 2011, 04:13 AM
Spicy, I think you did good, FX.

TTC5
May 1st, 2011, 04:40 AM
Jenn, thankyou so much for the jiggler recipe my girls LOVE it LOL and can't stop eating in to my bowl of supply lol

SpicyTunaSushi
May 1st, 2011, 05:42 AM
Thanks to all! So this morning cervix is HSO and really good ew! Not dh's sperm. What is going on?

Also- you guys think I have a chance with dtd that late at night and seeing a temp rise in the morning? I would feel like I had missed the egg or it had been waiting around.

Chunksta
May 1st, 2011, 06:17 AM

Fingers Crossed for you!!!!!

Chunksta
May 1st, 2011, 06:34 AM
OH i just realised this was a new thread!!!! LOL silly me!!!!
Can I please updatemy Status info on the first page to
BPF swayer!!!
Ive been trying to read up everyones messages so sorry ive in abit slow or out of it!!!! |Fingers crossed to those ttc this month and hoping they get thier BFP

TTC5 One more month for you yayayayay That has gone sooo fast!!! GL

Spicy GL for your boy!!!

Princessap Hoping you to get a blue BFP!! the 2ww is so exciting and yet so stressful. how many DPO are you now?

3PNB GL for you too!!!

AND Skrimpy good Luck for the birth of your baby!!!Cant wait to see pics!!!

AFM- hope you guys dont mind im still here..... i like it in here. its nice =) am starting to write on the other pages too but its nice in here even though im not TTC anymore!!!
Good Luck to each and everyone of you!!!

TTC5
May 1st, 2011, 07:30 AM
OH i just realised this was a new thread!!!! LOL silly me!!!!
Can I please updatemy Status info on the first page to
BPF swayer!!!
Ive been trying to read up everyones messages so sorry ive in abit slow or out of it!!!! |Fingers crossed to those ttc this month and hoping they get thier BFP

TTC5 One more month for you yayayayay That has gone sooo fast!!! GL

Spicy GL for your boy!!!

Princessap Hoping you to get a blue BFP!! the 2ww is so exciting and yet so stressful. how many DPO are you now?

3PNB GL for you too!!!

AND Skrimpy good Luck for the birth of your baby!!!Cant wait to see pics!!!

AFM- hope you guys dont mind im still here..... i like it in here. its nice =) am starting to write on the other pages too but its nice in here even though im not TTC anymore!!!
Good Luck to each and everyone of you!!!

Look at your siggie, so exciting!! Of course you are so welcome to stay here =D

princessap
May 1st, 2011, 08:54 AM
thanks for all the fingers crossed girls!! really hoping this month is it!
I am 3 dpo now and it is going to take all my willpower not to POAS this month. I want to wait to see if af shows before I POAS but am pretty sure I wont have the willpower to wait.
How is everyone doing??
Any updates 3PNB??
how are you feeling Chunksta??
Cannot believe we are in the May thread already!!!

princessap
May 1st, 2011, 08:56 AM
Spicy....I think your attempt looks great. fx!

3Pink1Blue
May 1st, 2011, 10:58 AM
TTC5 - I'm so glad you like it, I'm constantly slapping little hands that try and steel ****s of mine lol

Spicy - you may have o'd overnight

Nothing new here, starving but no more spotting but it is only cd29 and 9dpo (yes I o'd very late) af should show Monday or Tuesday but fx she won't.

skrimpy
May 1st, 2011, 11:05 AM
Spicy did you still have fluids when you DTD last night? I think your chart does look like you O'd... but if you were still have EWCM you could have nailed the egg last night. I know some women still have EW for a bit after O but I have always found mine goes abruptly away and I will be totally dry or maybe a little creamy. Maybe you O'd later in the evening :) I agree with TTC5, your attempt sounds nice, esp. w/ DH getting in the caffeine to give those blue swimmers a boost!

Your cycles sound a lot like mine with the earlier O, I tend to O on day 12 or 13, and tend to have around 26 day cycles.

Keeping FX that DH's blue boys made a speedy race to the prize ;)

Flava
May 1st, 2011, 12:44 PM
That's true, :think: but I would still do something different since one of them was a girl if that make sense. Remember Rebirthda? She did MSU, but some how (don't remember) it ended with TBM I would follow her attempt.

BTW- did you talk with her? I miss her and I hope she's doing well.

Her MSU was mixed up and she used it anyway that's how they called it a TBM.
And Im doing different thing this time , like some different sups , building muscles, also trying to do the diet real good. I don't know...I just think MSU or TBM would help more Im very scared to just go natural. I have 3 girls that way YKWIM...
Sure I remember Rebirtha she was my best friend over in the BC she was the only 1 who kept talking to me after I find out Im having a girl. We even send gift ot each other babys, that was nice. But she stoped sending email I don't know why.:sad:

ELP
May 1st, 2011, 12:57 PM
Sure I remember Rebirtha she was my best friend over in the BC she was the only 1 who kept talking to me after I find out Im having a girl. We even send gift ot each other babys, that was nice. But she stoped sending email I don't know why.:sad:Thats sad Flava:( It's almost as if people were jinxed if they were carrying an opposite wasn't it. I used to feel a bit awkward posting whne I was sure at nt scan that my last pickle was a pinky:)

Flava
May 1st, 2011, 12:57 PM
chunksta I love your ticker that tiny baby is so cute!! And of course you can stay here this is not IG! No1 will tell you crazy thing like" don't post about your pregnancy here because we are not pregnant and we will be all jealous " crap.

ELP
May 1st, 2011, 12:58 PM
chunksta I love your ticker that tiny baby is so cute!! And of course you can stay here this is not IG! No1 will tell you crazy thing like" don't post about your pregnancy here because we are not pregnant and we will be all jealous " crap.:mad: I think that was the end of Blue Crew wasn't it.

Flava
May 1st, 2011, 01:04 PM
Thats sad Flava:( It's almost as if people were jinxed if they were carrying an opposite wasn't it. I used to feel a bit awkward posting whne I was sure at nt scan that my last pickle was a pinky:)

Yes I was sad...can't say I was not hurt about it. Ppl use to Pm me all the time for help and asking when do I find out what's is it and all...after I said it's a girl NO ONE Pm me anymore! Only rebirtha. All tamara had to say to me was "girls are fun!"
I wonder how would she felt if someone said this to her when she find out her DD2....

Flava
May 1st, 2011, 01:06 PM
:mad: I think that was the end of Blue Crew wasn't it.

That was tamara ordering around what we can and can't talk about . I don't know what was she thinking who is she?

My Fabulous Children
May 1st, 2011, 01:31 PM
Her MSU was mixed up and she used it anyway that's how they called it a TBM.
And Im doing different thing this time , like some different sups , building muscles, also trying to do the diet real good. I don't know...I just think MSU or TBM would help more Im very scared to just go natural. I have 3 girls that way YKWIM...
Sure I remember Rebirtha she was my best friend over in the BC she was the only 1 who kept talking to me after I find out Im having a girl. We even send gift ot each other babys, that was nice. But she stoped sending email I don't know why.:sad: different things would be good. I hope it will help you to conceive your little boy :pray:ing for you dear.

My Fabulous Children
May 1st, 2011, 01:32 PM
chunksta I love your ticker that tiny baby is so cute!! And of course you can stay here this is not IG! No1 will tell you crazy thing like" don't post about your pregnancy here because we are not pregnant and we will be all jealous " crap.

I agree with that. Nice ticker chunksta ;)

SpicyTunaSushi
May 1st, 2011, 01:34 PM
Spicy did you still have fluids when you DTD last night? I think your chart does look like you O'd... but if you were still have EWCM you could have nailed the egg last night. I know some women still have EW for a bit after O but I have always found mine goes abruptly away and I will be totally dry or maybe a little creamy. Maybe you O'd later in the evening :) I agree with TTC5, your attempt sounds nice, esp. w/ DH getting in the caffeine to give those blue swimmers a boost!

Your cycles sound a lot like mine with the earlier O, I tend to O on day 12 or 13, and tend to have around 26 day cycles.

Keeping FX that DH's blue boys made a speedy race to the prize ;)

Thanks- you guys are definitely my cheerleaders! I don't always have a dry or CP shift after O- but my DH thinks I should still take OPK's until I get three high temps. I still had a little bit of fertile mucous with stretch this afternoon- very thin and clear. OPK neg in fmu and this afternoon. I don't know how you girls hold it, but if I have another cycle, I am going to do OPK in the afternoon. So hard!

My Fabulous Children
May 1st, 2011, 01:35 PM
Yes I was sad...can't say I was not hurt about it. Ppl use to Pm me all the time for help and asking when do I find out what's is it and all...after I said it's a girl NO ONE Pm me anymore! Only rebirtha. All tamara had to say to me was "girls are fun!"
I wonder how would she felt if someone said this to her when she find out her DD2....

:hugs: How sad is this :sad:

My Fabulous Children
May 1st, 2011, 01:38 PM
:mad: I think that was the end of Blue Crew wasn't it.

sadly yes!!! I really miss my girls :(.

My Fabulous Children
May 1st, 2011, 01:41 PM
Jen & princessap, FX FX FX!!! :fx:

3Pink1Blue
May 1st, 2011, 02:04 PM
"girls are fun!"

This is my most hated consolation phrase. It goes hand in hand with "You're so lucky, you won't need to buy anything"

MFC - thanks :)

Chunksta
May 1st, 2011, 06:37 PM
Thanks girls, good to know i can stick around
im feeling good no sickness yet but no doubt that will come and im just really tired!!

I was thinking and the only thing i did different last month was use pre seed AND have that rose quartz stone under my pillow!!!
Hoping there was a link between the bfp and the stone!!!

TTC5
May 1st, 2011, 07:27 PM
What does the rose q do?

3Pink1Blue
May 1st, 2011, 07:35 PM
Chunksta - I personally love seeing pregnancy tickers in the thread, gives me hope:wink:

boyjoy
May 1st, 2011, 09:31 PM
TTC5 - I'm so glad you like it, I'm constantly slapping little hands that try and steel ****s of mine lol

Spicy - you may have o'd overnight

Nothing new here, starving but no more spotting but it is only cd29 and 9dpo (yes I o'd very late) af should show Monday or Tuesday but fx she won't.

Jen, hope it was just implantation spotting and soon you ll see the second line

skrimpy
May 1st, 2011, 09:48 PM
Haha I hope all you girls stick around after you get your BFP's and your baby boys... I need somebody here by the time I get around to TTC again :rofl:

I think the TTC blue gals here are pretty great so I hope this group is helpful to all who have come over from IG and miss the group there.

Spicy I will be checking to see what your temps do tomorrow. I do think if you O'd you have a good chance at a blue BFP based on your timing :DS:

begonia
May 1st, 2011, 09:56 PM
Girls I go out of town for 2 days and you blow up with 10 pages and all kinds of fun news, like attempts and potential implantation bleeding! FX for you Spicy and Jen and Princess and Iluv! Is there anyone else in the 2WW I am missing?

Jen ITA that "You won't need to buy anything! How great!" is like, one of the crappiest consolation phrases. Ugh. That is part of the reason I don't want to find out this time ... I'd rather when people ask I can just say "We're waiting til delivery." Though then I am sure they will just say "Why?? You know it'll be another girl." And then I'll kick them in the shins, and then get arrested for assault, and it just won't be a good thing for anybody involved ;-)

Skrimpy I'm glad you're in a good place with things right now :-) It will be so fun to see pictures of that baby girl! FX she is a good sleeper ... that's what I always want! But have yet to get, LOL! Maybe #3 ...

Chunksta
May 1st, 2011, 10:06 PM
What does the rose q do?

a Rose Quartz is a fertility stone which increases fertility and i got told that anything that increases fertility sways boys
Mine cost me 1.50 and its in the shape of an egg which represents a "egg" (LOL)
Heres a link with some info
http://www.fertilitybracelet.org/fertility-stones/

A rose Quartz and a moonstone are good for fertility etc and there are other stones which help with lots of things.....
i think it played a part... i ttc for 8 months and the first month i slept with it and carried it in my bra i got a bfp
i think its wishful thinking too....

My Fabulous Children
May 1st, 2011, 10:33 PM
a Rose Quartz is a fertility stone which increases fertility and i got told that anything that increases fertility sways boys

A rose Quartz and a moonstone are good for fertility etc and there are other stones which help with lots of things.....
i think it played a part... i ttc for 8 months and the first month i slept with it and carried it in my bra i got a bfp

:suprise: Very interesting.. I had never heard of it before!!! Anyone else use this?

TTC5
May 1st, 2011, 11:00 PM
Oh cool! Must see if i can find one too =)

begonia
May 1st, 2011, 11:19 PM
Thanks for the rose quartz tip Chunksta! So glad you're still hanging out with us :-)

How sweet is this? I love the "equal opportunity womb" comment! I hope I can be so blissful about #3.
http://celebritybabies.people.com/2011/03/22/maya-rudolph-has-an-equal-opportunity-womb/

3Pink1Blue
May 2nd, 2011, 12:20 AM
I'm not gonna lie I really admire her Zen, she clearly hasn't spent the last 10 yrs of her life hearing "so when are you going to have a boy?" like I have. I really envy people who haven't experienced gender harassment.

TTC5
May 2nd, 2011, 12:22 AM
I get that every single time i am in public with my girls :(

begonia
May 2nd, 2011, 08:39 AM
I'm not gonna lie I really admire her Zen, she clearly hasn't spent the last 10 yrs of her life hearing "so when are you going to have a boy?" like I have. I really envy people who haven't experienced gender harassment.

I want a boy for other reasons too, but I can DEFINITELY say one of the reasons I want to have one after two girls is so that I can laugh in the faces of all the people who say snide things about having all girls ... I can only imagine how much you ladies with 3 and 4 girls hear the comments.

But yes, I totally admired her zen. It could be a show but with her it really sounds genuine, and I hope it is.

LolaInLove
May 2nd, 2011, 08:59 AM
Spicy, I would wait for the +++ OPKS! Based on your chart, it does not look like you've ovulated yet, it could happen in few days. You're just on CD 13 ..wait for the digital.

I TRUST my OPK!!!

:agree::agree::agree::agree: Been there when I first started swaying. Beware that swaying and supps, maybe even the extra bit of stress from all of it can make your body do funny things like O early or later than usual. And DON'T use the FMU, like the ladies said. Your body will not surge in the middle of the night, so you will not get a + first thing in the morning unless it is the 2nd day of +. The majority of women surge in the late morning or afternoon, so that is why you should test w opks at noon at the earliest. I do around 2pm and then in the evening at 8pm. I usually get a + by 2pm but no earlier, that is just my body. It is hard to go by cm when you are taking robitussin, so as MFC said, trust your opk!

LolaInLove
May 2nd, 2011, 09:25 AM
Well, now that I've read on, I see you already attempted, Spicy! FX for you! And Jen, veeeerrrry interesting with the spotting stopping. Big FX for you too! And Princess.....lots of 2wwers now! Someone's gotta come up with a bfp this month after the Chunksta! And yes, girl, please don't just migrate to pregnancy threads and leave us! There is no jealousy here, we are all on the same team.

Skrimpy, so excited for you!!! Hey, you never know, maybe this gal will make an earlier appearance, so good that you are getting the tub now and getting prepared. Also glad to hear that you are in a good place with the gd.

So, as for me, the bleeding is getting lighter although still coming, but MAN I had some doozy nights last week. Had to get a prescription for a narcotic painkiller! One night, I was literally up and rocking like I was in labor, with the back pain and all. It was AWFUL. We are going to take this month off and give it another go in early June, I guess it will be. I am actually a little afraid to ttc again, to be honest, because if I get a bfp, I am going to be a nervous wreck....and if I have yet another m/c, I am done. I am just going to assume we cannot make a normal bean and just go on with life. That is so not positive, and I hate feeling that way, but it's my little self-preservation mode, I think.

And ending on an actual positive note, Wantalittleman is having her baby boy today at noon! She was one of the first in our CBBC crew to get pg....so crazy to have been around for so long and now swaying buddies are having their babies! I know begonia and a few others may remember Wanta, she was a hardcore swayer....she studied up and knew her stuff and had a perfect sway.

princessap
May 2nd, 2011, 09:58 AM
congrats to wantalittleman. I remember her from IG. we
swayed together and she had a sticky blue boy and unfortunately we lost ours. Bittersweet to know she is delivering today.

LolaInLove
May 2nd, 2011, 10:30 AM
swayed together and she had a sticky blue boy and unfortunately we lost ours. Bittersweet to know she is delivering today.

:sad: HUGS! I know what you mean. Thanks for the sweet pm's by the way!

Flava
May 2nd, 2011, 10:51 AM

This is so interesting! How did you get it for 1.50?? What do you have a bracelet? I Like the Chrysoprase but looks like they don't even sell all the stones.

Flava
May 2nd, 2011, 10:53 AM
Did some one poas?? I need to know!:bigsmile:

LolaInLove
May 2nd, 2011, 12:33 PM
I am having the weirdest problem now.....I don't want to eat ANYTHING. And I don't mean blue-friendly food, I mean literally anything. I think this is a by-product of painkillers for the past few days plus a bit of grief still and probably a big SIGH for having to start swaying and this diet again. I think I am subconsciously being reluctant. Good thing I am taking this month off. I will just have to start again soon.

3Pink1Blue
May 2nd, 2011, 12:51 PM
Begonia- We want a son for other reasons too but people acting like my girls are failures makes me want it a little bit extra just to shut them up.

Lola - sorry it's been so rough for you and I understand about one more and you're done. Dh and I have the same agreement, I simply will not lose baby after baby. I had the same problem after my m/c in oct, barely ate for a week or so, don't worry your appetite will come back.

Thats great for Wantalittleman, so excited for her.

Well cd30/10dpo and no sign of af but a gorgeous stark white bfn. Pretty sure I'm just getting screwed with again, oh well the b*tch should arrive tomorrow so I guess we'll see:sad:

My Fabulous Children
May 2nd, 2011, 02:12 PM
Lola I am so sorry you feel that way! I understand where you are coming from hun. Take some time :heart:

My Fabulous Children
May 2nd, 2011, 02:17 PM

I remember wanta from IG, Wow she's having her baby already?!! Time fly by so fast. Congrats to her.

and HUGE hugs to you princess :hugs:

begonia
May 2nd, 2011, 02:21 PM
(((HUGS))) Lola ... I am sorry that it has been so painful. I hope the worst is over for you and that your appetite comes back soon.

Totally remember WLM and her Sixteen Candles avatar :bigsmile: I was thrilled to see her sway result in boy b/c she was ON TOP of it. The cellphone in the panties is my fave part. So happy for her to get to hold that little man today.

Man we have like, the whole gamut of emotions/ups/downs on this thread. I am so glad we're all here for each other b/c some of it is hard to talk about with many people IRL. Cheers (with some v8 in a wine glass) to all of us having healthy babies, hopefully boys, in the next year-ish. :pray:

Well Jen, at this point I hope tomorrow brings either AF or a BFP ... sometimes the waiting is the most brutal part of all of this. :hair: (but the hair pulling guy does make me giggle)

My Fabulous Children
May 2nd, 2011, 02:22 PM
Begonia- We want a son for other reasons too but people acting like my girls are failures makes me want it a little bit extra just to shut them up.

Lola - sorry it's been so rough for you and I understand about one more and you're done. Dh and I have the same agreement, I simply will not lose baby after baby. I had the same problem after my m/c in oct, barely ate for a week or so, don't worry your appetite will come back.

Well cd30/10dpo and no sign of af but a gorgeous stark white bfn. Pretty sure I'm just getting screwed with again, oh well the b*tch should arrive tomorrow so I guess we'll see:sad:

Jen, I got a BFN at 10 DPO--> then a BFP at 11 DPO, don't give up hope until AF shows up. I just hope AF will stay away from you :D, good luck.

3Pink1Blue
May 2nd, 2011, 03:12 PM
Thanks ladies, I'm not fully giving up hope yet but hope tomorrow brings some sort of answer. I won't be testing tomorrow as AF usually arrives midmorning and I hate poas and then a few hrs later red. I'll test again Wednesday if she doesn't show.

princessap
May 2nd, 2011, 04:14 PM
lola, you are welcome! I hope you start to feel better soon. Like Jen, I didnt have any appetite for 2 weeks or so. I could barely get myself out of bed. I hope things get easier for you. Hugs.

I agree there are all kinds of emotions on here. I love having a place to talk freely and without judgement. A lot of times in real life, people dont want to talk about miscarriages as it is an uncomfortable topic. I have gotten great support on here and made some strong connections.

I totally remember that story of wanta with the cell phone in her underwear. she was hardcore and deserves all the happiness today will bring her.

TTC5
May 2nd, 2011, 06:29 PM
Well, now that I've read on, I see you already attempted, Spicy! FX for you! And Jen, veeeerrrry interesting with the spotting stopping. Big FX for you too! And Princess.....lots of 2wwers now! Someone's gotta come up with a bfp this month after the Chunksta! And yes, girl, please don't just migrate to pregnancy threads and leave us! There is no jealousy here, we are all on the same team.

Skrimpy, so excited for you!!! Hey, you never know, maybe this gal will make an earlier appearance, so good that you are getting the tub now and getting prepared. Also glad to hear that you are in a good place with the gd.

So, as for me, the bleeding is getting lighter although still coming, but MAN I had some doozy nights last week. Had to get a prescription for a narcotic painkiller! One night, I was literally up and rocking like I was in labor, with the back pain and all. It was AWFUL. We are going to take this month off and give it another go in early June, I guess it will be. I am actually a little afraid to ttc again, to be honest, because if I get a bfp, I am going to be a nervous wreck....and if I have yet another m/c, I am done. I am just going to assume we cannot make a normal bean and just go on with life. That is so not positive, and I hate feeling that way, but it's my little self-preservation mode, I think.

And ending on an actual positive note, Wantalittleman is having her baby boy today at noon! She was one of the first in our CBBC crew to get pg....so crazy to have been around for so long and now swaying buddies are having their babies! I know begonia and a few others may remember Wanta, she was a hardcore swayer....she studied up and knew her stuff and had a perfect sway.

We will be TTC together then as I start June too! xox
Good luck to want hope her birth goes well!! Is she on GD?

TTC5
May 2nd, 2011, 06:30 PM

xoxoxoxoxoxox

TTC5
May 2nd, 2011, 06:32 PM
I am having the weirdest problem now.....I don't want to eat ANYTHING. And I don't mean blue-friendly food, I mean literally anything. I think this is a by-product of painkillers for the past few days plus a bit of grief still and probably a big SIGH for having to start swaying and this diet again. I think I am subconsciously being reluctant. Good thing I am taking this month off. I will just have to start again soon.

Given what you are going through both physically and emotionally, it is not wonder you can not eat. Take it easy on yourself, maybe try something very very light to snack on even just a few bites of potato or something bland? xox

TTC5
May 2nd, 2011, 06:33 PM

Still very early yet, you very well could be pregnant! xoxox

TTC5
May 2nd, 2011, 06:35 PM
Morning ladies (or goodnight for some lol) I have had ANOTHER dream last night of having a little boy. I was holding him in my arms and Mum asked me what sex the baby was and I told her to undo the nappy and take a look herself ;)

It felt soooo real =(

TTC5
May 2nd, 2011, 08:01 PM
CD 12

SO EXCITED! My pH this morning is a 6.7! The highest reading yet!
So pleased to know my hard work is paying off!

I am starting to get EWCM and my opk was close to +!!

skrimpy
May 2nd, 2011, 08:30 PM
:suprise: Very interesting.. I had never heard of it before!!! Anyone else use this?

I wore a fertility necklace with a rose quartz on it while we TTC'd my 2yo :D

skrimpy
May 2nd, 2011, 08:42 PM
Lola - so sorry this has been tough and painful for you. ((Hugs)) and FX you'll get a BFP with a sticky bean when you try again. My mom had 13 m/c before she conceived me and then my brother, so sometimes it just takes work to get a sticky LO. ((hugs)) I think that the pain/meds could be taking your appetite. Just remember that a blue sway diet is a nourishing diet for your baby. That always helped me keep up with the food when we were swaying :)

Wanta is in my due date buddy group on IG :D I'm so excited for her. Everyone wanting blue in our group got a boy (except me, lol!!) so it was a good month to TTC blue.

3PNB - a BFP could still be in your future :) I didn't get a BFP until my period was around 5 days late with my second and third babies!

TTC5 - I think those dreams are a wonderful sign for you =D

I just wanted to thank all you gals who are being excited with me for my little lady's arrival this month. It really does help to have you encouragment and excitement to see her pics :) I've had such a hard time this pregnancy and really haven't felt like I "fit in" with my due date groups because I wasn't super-thrilled like the other mamas. It means so much to have encouragement here, and also no need to worry about judgment. Thank you <3

Flava
May 2nd, 2011, 08:48 PM
Morning ladies (or goodnight for some lol) I have had ANOTHER dream last night of having a little boy. I was holding him in my arms and Mum asked me what sex the baby was and I told her to undo the nappy and take a look herself ;)

It felt soooo real =(
That is so great! I always wished to have a dream like that but I never dreamed of having a boy for myselfs it was always a girl. But I did dreamed boy for another BC member and she got a boy and had a boy dream for Fab. not long ago. I posted that somewhere here.

TTC5
May 2nd, 2011, 09:08 PM
Lola - so sorry this has been tough and painful for you. ((Hugs)) and FX you'll get a BFP with a sticky bean when you try again. My mom had 13 m/c before she conceived me and then my brother, so sometimes it just takes work to get a sticky LO. ((hugs)) I think that the pain/meds could be taking your appetite. Just remember that a blue sway diet is a nourishing diet for your baby. That always helped me keep up with the food when we were swaying :)

Wanta is in my due date buddy group on IG :D I'm so excited for her. Everyone wanting blue in our group got a boy (except me, lol!!) so it was a good month to TTC blue.

3PNB - a BFP could still be in your future :) I didn't get a BFP until my period was around 5 days late with my second and third babies!

TTC5 - I think those dreams are a wonderful sign for you =D

I just wanted to thank all you gals who are being excited with me for my little lady's arrival this month. It really does help to have you encouragment and excitement to see her pics :) I've had such a hard time this pregnancy and really haven't felt like I "fit in" with my due date groups because I wasn't super-thrilled like the other mamas. It means so much to have encouragement here, and also no need to worry about judgment. Thank you <3

Gosh, 13! Hugs to your mumma!

How are you feeling today any more signs of an earlier labour?

TTC5
May 2nd, 2011, 09:09 PM
That is so great! I always wished to have a dream like that but I never dreamed of having a boy for myselfs it was always a girl. But I did dreamed boy for another BC member and she got a boy and had a boy dream for Fab. not long ago. I posted that somewhere here.

Same here lol until now! Hopefully it is something psychic to it and not just because I have boy on the mind, lol.

sunnyebsh
May 2nd, 2011, 09:53 PM
Can you add me please..

Sunnyebsh
♥ Your approach to blue sway: tomatoes, meat, potatoes, bananas, orange juice, greent tea, lemon water, ural & pretty much all of the boy supps

TTC5
May 2nd, 2011, 10:13 PM
Can you add me please..

Sunnyebsh

Adding now =D

My Fabulous Children
May 3rd, 2011, 12:29 AM

It felt soooo real =(

I have been having a lot of dreams about having little boy. I believe Its more to do with thinking too much about it, That's why we are dreaming lol.

My Fabulous Children
May 3rd, 2011, 12:31 AM
I wore a fertility necklace with a rose quartz on it while we TTC'd my 2yo :D
Sounds really good. I might have to try this :D

My Fabulous Children
May 3rd, 2011, 12:34 AM
CD 12

keep the hard work :D!!!I hope it will go higher then that.

My Fabulous Children
May 3rd, 2011, 12:34 AM
Can you add me please..

Sunnyebsh

Hi Sunny, Nice to see you here!

TTC5
May 3rd, 2011, 02:05 AM
I have been having a lot of dreams about having little boy. I believe Its more to do with thinking too much about it, That's why we are dreaming lol.

Yes you are probably right!

TTC5
May 3rd, 2011, 02:05 AM
keep the hard work :D!!!I hope it will go higher then that.

Yes, me too! How much higher should I be aiming for? I try next month!!!

iluvmyman
May 3rd, 2011, 02:17 AM
Plz add me TTC5

♥ iluvmyman
♥ Swaying Status: Swaying NOW, in the 2WW!
♥ TTC DC # 5
♥ Your approach to blue sway: Everything but the Kitchen Sink.

iluvmyman
May 3rd, 2011, 02:21 AM

I have to say that the sleep deprivation is the thing, I'm hoping, to look the least forward to.

iluvmyman
May 3rd, 2011, 02:22 AM

Got my :fx: 4 ya!

iluvmyman
May 3rd, 2011, 02:24 AM

Me, Me!

iluvmyman
May 3rd, 2011, 02:30 AM

I started at 19, thought I was done at 31 and going still at 35. My DH and I have had like 7 months w/o kids in our relationship. I think w/in 3 months I got BFP. LOL. Ah, who needs to retire, right. :)

iluvmyman
May 3rd, 2011, 02:35 AM

Bite Me. :rofl: I have a 6 year old and I'm 35. My brain doesn't feel like I'm 35 but my body is telling a little bit of a different story. :)

iluvmyman
May 3rd, 2011, 02:39 AM
Haters!

iluvmyman
May 3rd, 2011, 02:46 AM

I'm sooo sorry Lola! how long has this been going on for? I'm so sorry.

iluvmyman
May 3rd, 2011, 02:49 AM
Sorry for all the posts, I'm trying to catch up. Good night.

TTC5
May 3rd, 2011, 02:50 AM
Ilove - will add your details tonight - not at my pc right now sorry xx

TTC5
May 3rd, 2011, 02:55 AM
I started at 19, thought I was done at 31 and going still at 35. My DH and I have had like 7 months w/o kids in our relationship. I think w/in 3 months I got BFP. LOL. Ah, who needs to retire, right. :)

Sounds like us lol. We had 2 by the time we were 19. I am 28 this month and trying for our fifth. People think we are crazy, I laugh and tell them yep we are but this is how we like it ;)

begonia
May 3rd, 2011, 09:43 AM
You spring chickens! I'm almost 33. And if my BCP's had done their job we would only be starting our family now, LOL! DD1 is the happiest accident ever though :-) But DH's parents had him at 20 and the fab thing about that is they are young grandparents, and super fun.

Anxiously awaiting to hear from Jen ... FX af stayed away and there is still a shot at a bfp this month.

Lola, thinking about you today with that next appointment. FX all goes as well as it can. XOXO

Flava
May 3rd, 2011, 10:11 AM
CD 12

You did great with the ph! Now tell me how????:think:

Flava
May 3rd, 2011, 10:12 AM
begonia Im 36 and my DD1 is 13 lol

Flava
May 3rd, 2011, 10:13 AM
Im thinking of baby boys too all the time but no boy dreams . When I was pregnant I only had girl dreams.

Zivic-Bubac
May 3rd, 2011, 10:22 AM
You spring chickens! I'm almost 33.Who are you calling spring chicken? I'm 38 and we already know I am the granny here :rofl:

princessap
May 3rd, 2011, 12:11 PM
I am glad to see Flava and Zivic on here. I am 35 and was feeling like I was the only one on here! LOL.

Flava
May 3rd, 2011, 12:49 PM
princess how dare you only 35???:nyd: now Im granny too with zivic !:mad:
Now why I have a feeling you are so happy?:rofl:

My Fabulous Children
May 3rd, 2011, 12:55 PM
Yes, me too! How much higher should I be aiming for? I try next month!!!

I say 7+ would be really good :D

My Fabulous Children
May 3rd, 2011, 12:56 PM
Plz add me TTC5

♥ iluvmyman
♥ Swaying Status: Swaying NOW, in the 2WW!
♥ TTC DC # 5
♥ Your approach to blue sway: Everything but the Kitchen Sink.

Welcome to May Thread luv ;)

My Fabulous Children
May 3rd, 2011, 12:59 PM
Bite Me. :rofl: I have a 6 year old and I'm 35. My brain doesn't feel like I'm 35 but my body is telling a little bit of a different story. :)

:rofl:

My Fabulous Children
May 3rd, 2011, 01:00 PM
Sorry for all the posts, I'm trying to catch up. Good night.

No problem! we all do that :bigsmile:

My Fabulous Children
May 3rd, 2011, 01:08 PM
Sounds like us lol. We had 2 by the time we were 19. I am 28 this month and trying for our fifth. People think we are crazy, I laugh and tell them yep we are but this is how we like it ;)

Me too, People think we are crazy. They said you are very young for three kids. They said your baby boy is your last baby right? I said YES right :rofl:

But 'some' think we should give DS a brother and I like that :wink: I hope! :pray:

My Fabulous Children
May 3rd, 2011, 01:10 PM
Who are you calling spring chicken? I'm 38 and we already know I am the granny here :rofl:

Granny? :rofl:

My Fabulous Children
May 3rd, 2011, 01:13 PM
princess how dare you only 35???:nyd: now Im granny too with zivic !:mad:
Now why I have a feeling you are so happy?:rofl:

ladies, I feel like I'm a baby around here :XX: :oops:

3Pink1Blue
May 3rd, 2011, 01:50 PM

I'm 33 so yep pretty much lol:kiss:

NO AF ladies!!! Ok so the day isn't over yet but I'm starting to get a little happy.

My Fabulous Children
May 3rd, 2011, 02:10 PM

NO AF ladies!!! Ok so the day isn't over yet but I'm starting to get a little happy.

LOL alright Jen, I am really getting excited for you!!! Are you ready to poas tomorrow morning?

Flava
May 3rd, 2011, 02:16 PM

that's right Z shame on you!:rofl::rofl:

Flava
May 3rd, 2011, 02:17 PM

You know you WANT TO POAS!:prof:

begonia
May 3rd, 2011, 02:52 PM
OH BOY!!!! FX Af doesn't show Jen!!! Oh this could be way fun tomorrow morning :-)

So I realized that even if I don't have a son, if diet impacts the offspring, DD1 is going to have like all boys. The kid eats little tomatoes by the dozens for a snack everyday. And LIKES v8. And would happily lick salt off the floor if I'd let her, she loves the stuff so much. So maybe in 30 years or so I'll have a grandson ;-)

OH and to the granny's at 38, DH's grandmother WAS 38 when DH's mom had him! How crazy is that?!?! He has an aunt who is just 2 years older than he is, since his mom was the oldest of 6 kids.

3Pink1Blue
May 3rd, 2011, 03:41 PM
Me too Begonia practically guaranteed grandsons!

Still no af, I can't wait to pee tomorrow!!!

My Fabulous Children
May 3rd, 2011, 04:36 PM
that's right Z shame on you!:rofl::rofl:

:oops: LOL!! I remember in 2008, Our BC girls were joking and saying that I should be watching Disney Channel instead of swaying, LMAO!! They were joking with me, but it was so funny. I wanna be done having babies very soon. I am sure no babies for me in my 30's. :wink:

My Fabulous Children
May 3rd, 2011, 04:38 PM
Me too Begonia practically guaranteed grandsons!

Still no af, I can't wait to pee tomorrow!!!

VERY promising, I can't wait until tomorrow :cheer:

3Pink1Blue
May 3rd, 2011, 05:29 PM
I think so too mfc! Tomorrow is cd 32 and 12 dpo so I think the odds of a bfp are pretty good, generally speaking that is.

iluvmyman
May 3rd, 2011, 06:11 PM
I think so too mfc! Tomorrow is cd 32 and 12 dpo so I think the odds of a bfp are pretty good, generally speaking that is.

I'm so excited for tomorrow!

begonia
May 3rd, 2011, 06:31 PM
Goodness I will be on here first thing in the morning hoping to see news of a BFP! This is so exciting!

3Pink1Blue
May 3rd, 2011, 07:13 PM
I'll spare you all the torment and post as soon as I know :)

TTC5
May 3rd, 2011, 07:42 PM
So excited for you jen ;)

skrimpy
May 3rd, 2011, 09:21 PM
Yay for peeing on a stick tomorrow Jen!! I'll check in earlier than usual to see what news is up :)

I'll join you gals in the age comparison... I had DD1 at 19 and have now just turned 29 and hope to meet baby #5 soon! DH is starting to wonder just how many we'll end up with ;)

TTC5 I think you asked how pre-labor signs were going. I am definitely having much stronger braxton-hicks contractions but they're not "painful" and not regular. No show or mucous yet. DH and I DTD last night and I was hoping that might start something up but it didn't. He seems to feel something might happen this weekend... but I'm going to just resign myself to going all the way to my due date for now. I've got basically everything ready for the birth and rest of our birth kit arrived today so I feel quite ready, but also have some things that would be good to finish up before she arrives. So we will see what she has in mind!

mmsgirlie22
May 3rd, 2011, 09:52 PM
ello loves. add me to the May Swayers....hopefully. DH is being an extreme butthead at the moment and acting like he doesn't want to try. I've had my IUD removed and everything.

Blah

TTC5
May 3rd, 2011, 10:29 PM
Skrimpy make sure u get a big O! Helps to break waters ;)
Ladies so wdyt? I am in hospital with my eldest dd not sure how long for but cant take my supps drinks or diet will this affect my pH that was looking soooo good yesterday by stopping for a few days :s

TTC5
May 3rd, 2011, 10:32 PM
ello loves. add me to the May Swayers....hopefully. DH is being an extreme butthead at the moment and acting like he doesn't want to try. I've had my IUD removed and everything.

Blah

Oh hope he snaps out of it !!

SpicyTunaSushi
May 4th, 2011, 05:58 AM
I say 7+ would be really good :D

Definitely 7- though don't stress if you are in the 6's.

SpicyTunaSushi
May 4th, 2011, 06:00 AM
Hey girls, well, I don't know if I am in the tww or not. I am and am not. I have been getting flood gates of ewcm- more than I have ever had, still getting -ve digi opk- though the one at 6pm yesterday did seem a tad darker. My temps are all over the place- and I changed the temps on my chart- because I had been waking up later over the bank holiday weekend (England) so maybe that is why my temps were higher. I am keeping an eye on my 6 am temps- since I remember taking it twice, at 6 am and closer to 7. Based on CM still in the game? We are just dtd every 2-3 days to try to catch something! I feel Ok with that. Most people to get pg do that and they have boys- and we are combining diet, ph, eggwhites, etc, so I feel ok with it.

3Pink1Blue
May 4th, 2011, 08:02 AM
12dpo 5 days since spotting and bfn, still no af so I'm confused but I guess not out just yet.

begonia
May 4th, 2011, 09:28 AM
12dpo 5 days since spotting and bfn, still no af so I'm confused but I guess not out just yet.

Super frustrating :hair: I know some ladies have had the late BFP though and I hope you're one of them. Any signs of AF?

TTC5 I hope that sweet girl feels better soon! I wouldn't stress letting the supps go for a couple of days now since your attempt isn't til next month.

Spicy I totally think DTD every 2 days is great for a boy! Great that you're having so much EWCM!

Skrimpy I think it is so fun in the last couple of weeks (super uncomfy but fun) trying to figure out when the little one will come. C'mon baby girl!!

Off to get the ladies to school :bigsmile:

3Pink1Blue
May 4th, 2011, 10:19 AM
Nope not a hint and it's making me crazy :hair: I'm not testing again till Friday, that'll be 4 days late, 14 dpo and 7 days since the suspicious spotting. If I still have nothing I'm calling my midwife cause this is dumb lol

lightofmylife
May 4th, 2011, 11:42 AM
3PNB .... same situation happend with me with DD1........ i got spotting 6 days b4 my AF was due . but i POAS 16 dpo and got BFP . i am sorry if i missed , did u get bright red or pinkish spotting ??

lightofmylife
May 4th, 2011, 11:51 AM
so girls , can u help me,i ve some questions?
red chili powder sways blue or pink ??
i know dry fruit sways blue, hope Almonds are also in that list ??
is citrus Lipton green tea is good for blue(it has sugar added)??
chicken (as it is acidifying) ??

LolaInLove
May 4th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Hey everyone...3PNB, you ain't out yet, sorry it's taking so long! My appt yesterday was DEPRESSING to say the least. My uterus has a slim smooth lining at least and everything is out, so I don't need any d&c action. I stopped bleeding officially last night, because my pad was clear this morning, so I am done. My midwife was very realistic with me, which I love about her, but it also kinda sucked, because the tired-of-this part of me wanted her to say, "Oh, it was just bad luck to have 2 m/c in a row, just wait a month and jump on it again!" Instead, she says, "Well, I am sending you to the lab for some testing. You may have a clotting disorder, and you may have something that is preventing you and this particular man from creating life, something in your body is attacking and making the embryos not grow." Also, she is making Dh have a semen analysis, which my old doctor said we could do if we wanted. She wants them to check him out, just to be sure. So, she hands me the scrips for our lab work and on them in big letters it says PATIENT: Dx RECURRENT MISCARRIAGE. I just hated that. I am officially a recurrent miscarriage woman. She wants us to wait 3 months, and says if we go ahead and try before that, don't be surprised if we have another m/c because my body really needs time to heal and my lining to get back to normal. So, I'm just BLAH, ARG, MEH right now. I guess we'll be ttc again in August, which makes me even more depressed, because our first month ttc was LAST AUGUST. So, it will officially be a whole year of my life that I have been totally insane and spent more than 50% of my consciousness focused on ttc.

On a good note, I am starting to eat more, but I just feel awful about myself right now....I feel broken and fat and just bad. I think I am going to take this month off from the diet and lose some weight. I am definitely going through a depressive phase right now, because I don't want food and cry a lot, and I want to drink wine every night. So, hopefully this break will do me some good anyway.

Despite all that, still cheering all of you ladies on, lots of luck to the 2wwers now!!!!

begonia
May 4th, 2011, 12:40 PM
Oh Lola. That is so hard to hear; I can totally understand the depressed state resulting from that interaction. I think you SHOULD take the time off ... let them do the tests (FX they find something they can act on, and don't just leave you with no explanation) and you get yourself to a healthy weight and healthy mental place, you know? I know you don't WANT to "take a breather" you want to get pregnant, but it sure sounds like maybe your body wants you to rest. How is DH doing with it? I hope he is being supportive of you. I'm so sorry this has been such a tough road for you. I really, really believe you will have another baby though. Hugs to you.

Mmsgirlie what is up with your DH changing his mind?!?! No fair. Can't do that! Does he have reasons? Or just being moody?

Jen, I hope that BFP shows up. Sure sounds like you're still in the game!

SpicyTunaSushi
May 4th, 2011, 12:56 PM
Ok guys,

I was required to keep up with the CBE digi's for the study that I am in. Anyway, i have been getting MAD amounts of ewcm- it is unbelievable! I think it is all from the supplements- so keep up with them.

Anyway- we dtd yesterday at 2pm bc I wasn't sure if I would be one of those people who ever got a smiley and didn't want to miss my window with this crazy fertile CM.

But I just got a smiley- it is 6pm here my time. So, should we:

1. not dtd- since I will have dtd 2 days before O (approx)
2. DTD tonight- less than 48 hours apart.
3. DTD tomorrow morning- about 40 hours between dtd (O+12)?
4. DTD tomorrow afternoon- 48 hours apart- but possibly running into O+12

Please let me know what you would do. I believe DH has hubby has good sperm count bc when we were dtd to ttc dd, we dtd 9 days in a row before O, so something must have been left!

Thanks for your help in advance- sorry I am so needy- once I get in the tww I will be more relaxed and chatty.

lightofmylife
May 4th, 2011, 01:03 PM
Oh Lala..... ((HUGSS))... U R REALLY GOING THROUGH A VERY STRESSFUL PHASE .. but i think u must take rest from ttc for few month, its good that atleast now u know whats going on with ur body, let it take rest and be prepared for a healthy pragnancy.
Mmsgirlie . give him time.. try not to discuss ttc for some time, he would surly back in action :), my dh did it same few months back and i took off for 3 months , now he dosnt scream over my menu.

SpicyTunaSushi
May 4th, 2011, 01:18 PM
Hey everyone...3PNB, you ain't out yet, sorry it's taking so long! My appt yesterday was DEPRESSING to say the least. My uterus has a slim smooth lining at least and everything is out, so I don't need any d&c action. I stopped bleeding officially last night, because my pad was clear this morning, so I am done. My midwife was very realistic with me, which I love about her, but it also kinda sucked, because the tired-of-this part of me wanted her to say, "Oh, it was just bad luck to have 2 m/c in a row, just wait a month and jump on it again!" Instead, she says, "Well, I am sending you to the lab for some testing. You may have a clotting disorder, and you may have something that is preventing you and this particular man from creating life, something in your body is attacking and making the embryos not grow." Also, she is making Dh have a semen analysis, which my old doctor said we could do if we wanted. She wants them to check him out, just to be sure. So, she hands me the scrips for our lab work and on them in big letters it says PATIENT: Dx RECURRENT MISCARRIAGE. I just hated that. I am officially a recurrent miscarriage woman. She wants us to wait 3 months, and says if we go ahead and try before that, don't be surprised if we have another m/c because my body really needs time to heal and my lining to get back to normal. So, I'm just BLAH, ARG, MEH right now. I guess we'll be ttc again in August, which makes me even more depressed, because our first month ttc was LAST AUGUST. So, it will officially be a whole year of my life that I have been totally insane and spent more than 50% of my consciousness focused on ttc.

On a good note, I am starting to eat more, but I just feel awful about myself right now....I feel broken and fat and just bad. I think I am going to take this month off from the diet and lose some weight. I am definitely going through a depressive phase right now, because I don't want food and cry a lot, and I want to drink wine every night. So, hopefully this break will do me some good anyway.

Despite all that, still cheering all of you ladies on, lots of luck to the 2wwers now!!!!

Oh Lola, I am sorry to hear that things are down right now. Keep taking your fish oil- it is supposed to help with the blues and depression.

Flava
May 4th, 2011, 01:19 PM
Ladies so wdyt? I am in hospital with my eldest dd not sure how long for but cant take my supps drinks or diet will this affect my pH that was looking soooo good yesterday by stopping for a few days :s

What is going on with her? Hope you don't have to stay long there! Tell DH to bring in at least the sups for you and sure he can get the great tea and some juice in too.:LotsofLove:

SpicyTunaSushi
May 4th, 2011, 01:21 PM

Surely you can pick up some potassium rich juices at the hospital- and some french fries! They always have those! Whenever I am out- and have to order something- get these lovely orange, pineapple, mango smoothies. Lots of potassium!

Flava
May 4th, 2011, 01:23 PM
3pink I still hope you get a bfp!!
light sorry i have no clue about the chili...Im sure green tea is best if we cook it. You know not the bottled ones..
Atomic says it's ok to eat chicken but best if not grilled.

Flava
May 4th, 2011, 01:27 PM
skrimpy I just can't wait to see that baby girl!:awe:

Flava
May 4th, 2011, 01:29 PM

Blah

sorry mm! maybe make a nice romantic night for him and he changes his mind fast!:bigsmile:

Flava
May 4th, 2011, 01:31 PM
spicy I see you got a +opk so I would DTD today. GL!:luck:
oh I just read your other post! If you get 2 days of +opk do it tomorrow. If only 1 day dtd tonight.

Why did you think you are not gonna get a +opk this month?
Personally I would not dtd without a =opk. but it's just me.

Zivic-Bubac
May 4th, 2011, 01:35 PM
Lola, I really think it's a good idea to give your body a break. August will be here in no time and I'll bet you'll be pg before me. I'm on break right now and maybe I'll skip June as well because we booked holiday for the end of July, so there you go: we'll be swaying together again :HH:
When I had my m/c back in 2001, my gyn wanted me to have ONE YEAR break and I did the way she asked.
I'm praying they find nothing and it was just bad luck. :hugs:

lightofmylife
May 4th, 2011, 01:47 PM
light sorry i have no clue about the chili...Im sure green tea is best if we cook it. You know not the bottled ones..
Atomic says it's ok to eat chicken but best if not grilled.
thanks Flava :) , ok i ll switch to cooked green tea, actually dont like hot , so liked the taste of bottled green tea but was concernd of sugar .

SpicyTunaSushi
May 4th, 2011, 01:51 PM
oh I just read your other post! If you get 2 days of +opk do it tomorrow. If only 1 day dtd tonight.

Totally agree with you Flava, but the reason why I was afraid is that I was taking them with FMU and then got worried after reading everywhere else not to do that. I also was using IC last month and never got a +ve. In fact, I used a IC with the same pee as the digi, and it was SOOOO feint. My digi line was not even darker than the control line. :mad:

SO, that being said- you would go for tonight even though it is less than 48 hours? I didn't have a positive with FMU digi this morning (I can take two times a day).

If there is a next month, I will wait for the +ve, I promise!!! :bigsmile:

SpicyTunaSushi
May 4th, 2011, 01:52 PM
Oh, and I have no idea if I get a positive two days- but I must have surged this afternoon bc FMU was negative. Anyone else?

I don't want to use sperm that hasn't had a chance to build up!

My Fabulous Children
May 4th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Jen, I HOPE this bfp comes very soon and its just late for you ..I know it's very very frustrating :hair:

My Fabulous Children
May 4th, 2011, 02:54 PM
Lola, I'm so very sorry you're going through so much stress. It's so hard :sad:
I think its good to take some time before ttc again at least get some answers before doing this again. :hugs:

My Fabulous Children
May 4th, 2011, 02:58 PM
Mmsgirlie,I agree with others, give him some time. I hope he change his mind. Good luck.

My Fabulous Children
May 4th, 2011, 03:11 PM

Spicy, I agree I TRUST my OPK. I will never dtd without a +OPK! I would DTD tonight, but MAKE sure you get at least 48 hours. Less than that I would not do it .. I'm trying to do my best to sway for a boy that's why I've been waiting for so long ..

SpicyTunaSushi
May 4th, 2011, 03:40 PM
Spicy, I agree I TRUST my OPK. I will never dtd without a +OPK! I would DTD tonight, but MAKE sure you get at least 48 hours. Less than that I would not do it .. I'm trying to do my best to sway for a boy that's why I've been waiting for so long ..

Ok. I hear ya. I mentioned in another post that last month I did't get an OPK, but did ovulate so I was afraid that I don't get +ve OPK's.

So, knowing that, and based on this link (http://www.ingender.com/cs/blogs/minervasmom/default.aspx): I think it might be reasonable to give it another go. It would be about 32 hours from my last attempt. OR, I can wait until 6am which is about 40 hours.

My Fabulous Children
May 4th, 2011, 03:41 PM
Oh, and I have no idea if I get a positive two days- but I must have surged this afternoon bc FMU was negative. Anyone else?

I don't want to use sperm that hasn't had a chance to build up!

You should practice at least 2-3 cycle so you will know when to DTD! Plus get an idea of how many +OPK you get, but again I would DTD tonight If you can get the 48 hours, Tomorrow morning it might be late for you I am really not sure. I would skip this cycle if you want the best sway, but that's just ME. Good luck on whatever you decide.

SpicyTunaSushi
May 4th, 2011, 03:51 PM
You should practice at least 2-3 cycle so you will know when to DTD! Plus get an idea of how many +OPK you get, but again I would DTD tonight If you can get the 48 hours, Tomorrow morning it might be late for you I am really not sure. I would skip this cycle if you want the best sway, but that's just ME. Good luck on whatever you decide.

Yep, I agree. I was bfing dd who is 11 months now, and had unreliable cycles, so I knew it would look different anyway. Last month was a 'practice' cycle. Also, we only have a 5 month window to get pg bc we will likely be moving countries. So, of course, I would love to have more practice cycles (and with first child, I charted 7 months before ttc), but our window of opportunity is so small.

Thanks MFC for your thoughts. Maybe it won't work out this month and we will have a chance. :)

My Fabulous Children
May 4th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Ok. I hear ya. I mentioned in another post that last month I did't get an OPK, but did ovulate so I was afraid that I don't get +ve OPK's. .

May be because your were testing with FMU 'probably' that's why ..

So, knowing that, and based on this link (http://www.ingender.com/cs/blogs/minervasmom/default.aspx): I think it might be reasonable to give it another go. It would be about 32 hours from my last attempt. OR, I can wait until 6am which is about 40 hours.

Its better to be early than late :luck:

Flava
May 4th, 2011, 04:04 PM
Totally agree with you Flava, but the reason why I was afraid is that I was taking them with FMU and then got worried after reading everywhere else not to do that. I also was using IC last month and never got a +ve. In fact, I used a IC with the same pee as the digi, and it was SOOOO feint. My digi line was not even darker than the control line. :mad:

SO, that being said- you would go for tonight even though it is less than 48 hours? I didn't have a positive with FMU digi this morning (I can take two times a day).

If there is a next month, I will wait for the +ve, I promise!!! :bigsmile:

So you got a 6pm =opk and no + on the next morning? Test again afternoon and if it's no + then don't dtd.
I have no clue about FMR problems it was working for me before.:suprise:

SpicyTunaSushi
May 4th, 2011, 04:05 PM
May be because your were testing with FMU 'probably' that's why ..

Its better to be early than late :luck:

Last cycle I was using afternoon pee, but IC's. IC's this month (along with digi) was NO WHERE near positive, so again, I would have missed out without using the digi. Digi said you could use FMU, with all of the crazy drinks we have to drink, I never thought I could hold it.

But yes, we are going to dtd tonight. It will be about 33 hours- so, not too bad.

My Fabulous Children
May 4th, 2011, 04:06 PM
Yep, I agree. I was bfing dd who is 11 months now, and had unreliable cycles, so I knew it would look different anyway. Last month was a 'practice' cycle. Also, we only have a 5 month window to get pg bc we will likely be moving countries. So, of course, I would love to have more practice cycles (and with first child, I charted 7 months before ttc), but our window of opportunity is so small.

Thanks MFC for your thoughts. Maybe it won't work out this month and we will have a chance. :)

I've been charting for more then 8 cycles already, but every month I get crazy with my cycle, lol. But the good thing is that I know I always get 3+ opks. I know when to DTD. It's very confusing!!!

I hope it will work for you ;) KUP.

SpicyTunaSushi
May 4th, 2011, 04:09 PM
So you got a 6pm =opk and no + on the next morning? Test again afternoon and if it's no + then don't dtd.
I have no clue about FMR problems it was working for me before.:suprise:

I am confused.

Here is what happened:

CD 16 (today)
FMU: -ve OPK
6pm: +ve OPK

So, I am just now catching my surge for today. FMU might work for me- I will try it tomorrow just to see for next cycle.

Flava
May 4th, 2011, 04:10 PM
I use the CBFM and the smiley face test. nothing else. I don't do sticks.

have a Q : what would be teh best juice to make the jigglers?? I tryed some v8 fission and apple juice but doesn't taste so good...

g2g now finally I can get some wheatgrass and grape seed tablets maybe some BY too! yeyyy! well hope I find some LOL
TTFN!

SpicyTunaSushi
May 4th, 2011, 04:13 PM
I've been charting for more then 8 cycles already, but every month I get crazy with my cycle, lol. But the good thing is that I know I always get 3+ opks. I know when to DTD. It's very confusing!!!

I hope it will work for you ;) KUP.

Totally. Every cycle is completely different! :)

Flava
May 4th, 2011, 04:15 PM
I am confused.

Here is what happened:

CD 16 (today)
FMU: -ve OPK
6pm: +ve OPK

So, I am just now catching my surge for today. FMU might work for me- I will try it tomorrow just to see for next cycle.
Oh Ok so the +opk was this 6pm ! I was thinking yesterday! I don't know how many +opk's you get usually so I can't say when to DTD! If you know you get 2 more tomorrow I would DTD tomorrow but if you think there is no more this was the only 1 +opk today then DTD late tonight.

My Fabulous Children
May 4th, 2011, 04:19 PM
Last cycle I was using afternoon pee, but IC's. IC's this month (along with digi) was NO WHERE near positive, so again, I would have missed out without using the digi. Digi said you could use FMU, with all of the crazy drinks we have to drink, I never thought I could hold it.

But yes, we are going to dtd tonight. It will be about 33 hours- so, not too bad.

Yeah me too! I use the smiley OPKS and strips ..Sometimes my strip OPK is postive, but no smiley face. The smiley's OPKS those are more accurate.

The digital say's we could use FMU? Are talking about smileys OPK?:suprise: :think:

SpicyTunaSushi
May 4th, 2011, 04:21 PM
Yes, (Clear Blue Easy) if you read the packaging it says that you must hold your urine for 4 hours and some women find this easiest to do in the morning....

BUT, if the afternoon is working for you, I wouldn't change it!

My Fabulous Children
May 4th, 2011, 04:22 PM
I use the CBFM and the smiley face test. nothing else. I don't do sticks.

have a Q : what would be teh best juice to make the jigglers?? I tryed some v8 fission and apple juice but doesn't taste so good...

g2g now finally I can get some wheatgrass and grape seed tablets maybe some BY too! yeyyy! well hope I find some LOL
TTFN!

Flava, I don't know about jigglers ..but let me know what kind of wheatgrass and grape seed you get. And from where :D

SpicyTunaSushi
May 4th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Yep, a bit of a gamble. But I think dtd two days in a row (with 33 hours apart), is probably NOT the best boy sway, but a 2 day cutoff (if I don't dtd tonight), is a better girl sway! So, got to get more blue in there. :)

My Fabulous Children
May 4th, 2011, 04:25 PM
Yes, (Clear Blue Easy) if you read the packaging it says that you must hold your urine for 4 hours and some women find this easiest to do in the morning....

Thanks. I really didn't know about that.

My Fabulous Children
May 4th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Yep, a bit of a gamble. But I think dtd two days in a row (with 33 hours apart), is probably NOT the best boy sway, but a 2 day cutoff (if I don't dtd tonight), is a better girl sway! So, got to get more blue in there. :)

Exactly!!!

My Fabulous Children
May 4th, 2011, 04:31 PM
It looks like I am going to O late :sad: I'm on CD 17 no sign of O at all I have very little creamy CM even thought I am doing everything to increase it :mad:

lightofmylife
May 4th, 2011, 08:22 PM
It looks like I am going to O late :sad: I'm on CD 17 no sign of O at all I have very little creamy CM even thought I am doing everything to increase it :mad:
this is happening with me also :(

skrimpy
May 4th, 2011, 09:26 PM
Lola - I am so sorry things are tough right now ((hugs)) it's good that your bleeding has stopped. I also think it's a great thing that your mw is ordering the tests so you will know if that brings back anything. I would continue to focus on the TW aspect of the boy diet because eating a highly nourishing diet will help your body restore and be more ready for conception. I'd also look into supps that increase fertility/build the uterine lining as you are taking your break.

TTC5 - I hope your DD gets better quickly, it's so stressful to have a child in the hospital. A lot of the food at the hospital is probably processed prepared food which is good in that it will have a higher salt content. I would choose salty things and boy friendly things - like tomato sauces, potatoes, etc. when you can. Get lots of meat, too. It's very tempting to go for the sweets and such under stress but just say no to them ;)

Spicy - Hooray for the +OPK!! Keeping my FX that you get a good sway - the massive amount EWCM you've been having has got to be a good sign! Let us know if you get another + in the morning. I def think that bf'ing can make the OPK's do funny things so that may have been your issue last month. How many cycles have you had postpartum? Mine took a long time to get "normal" after DC4.

3PNB - how aggravating not to get a BFP and not be sure what's going on!! With two of mine I did not get a BFP until my period was a week late, and those were very faint. So don't give up hope yet!

MFC and light... so sorry your cycles are going long with little CM :( What supps are you girls using? I found fish oil (I used cod liver oil) and adding more fat into my diet greatly increased my CM.

Me - Out of curiosity I watched the clock some today and am having braxton-hicks around every 30 min or so pretty much on the nose. They are quite strong but they don't hurt. I don't think I've had them get this forceful so soon with any of the others. But I'm still not having any other indications of things - still no show/mucus and I've had that with most of my labors. DH still swears he thinks the baby is coming early but I'm still going to go with being pregnant for a couple more weeks! Sometimes it's so hard to believe that soon she will be here!!

3Pink1Blue
May 4th, 2011, 10:17 PM
light - pink spotting, why? fwiw I only ate chicken/turkey with my girls. Cook the tea and huck it in the fridge. Hot green tea is awful but cold with agave and lemon is yummy.

Lola - sorry you're appt was so discouraging. fx that they find something (no answer is worse than anything they could tell you) and it's a very simple fix. Go ahead and wallow in it for a bit, believe me it helps, then scoop yourself up and get back to business. Always here if you need me :)

Flava - I love Old Orchard Blueberry Pomegranate, pineapple orange works well too but leaves your tongue kinda raw :)

mms - DH pushed me to have our second child (I wanted another just not quite yet) and I wigged about getting my IUD out, we actually didn't have sex at all the first few weeks it was out I was so freaked. Fast forward a month, I got my bfp and was instantly excited. I'm sure he'll come around :)

Well another day gone and no af, changed my mind definitely testing tomorrow!!

TTC5
May 4th, 2011, 10:30 PM
Hi ladies we have been discharged. I was unable to have supps for over 24 hrs has only water but found a lemon juice by Goulbourn Valley! I ate little - had 2 pieces of bread it was white they had no wholegrain, with vegemite while in the ED then had a bag of hot chips for lunch next day and dinner some roast beef mash pot peas and roast pumpkin. This morning had ricebubbles and wholemeal bread with vegemite. So i hope a few days wont stuff my sway next month..

lightofmylife
May 4th, 2011, 11:39 PM
3PNB...Hmmm actually i got pink spotting but my cousin got bright red a week b4 af ... she didnt get af for next 2 weeks but -ve hpt...........everybody has different body .FX for ur BFP :)

Skrimpy... im taking fish oil, vit E,zinc,potassium,folic acid and L-arginine . is it coz L-arginine ?? but i took all these in Dec and Jan and both months got lots of EWCM , also fair amount in feb and march but i dont know wht happend this month :( i started diet and supp this month again.

My Fabulous Children
May 5th, 2011, 12:30 AM
Hi ladies we have been discharged. I was unable to have supps for over 24 hrs has only water but found a lemon juice by Goulbourn Valley! I ate little - had 2 pieces of bread it was white they had no wholegrain, with vegemite while in the ED then had a bag of hot chips for lunch next day and dinner some roast beef mash pot peas and roast pumpkin. This morning had ricebubbles and wholemeal bread with vegemite. So i hope a few days wont stuff my sway next month..

Don't worry it won't hurt your sway.. one day, it's not a big deal. Glad you're back home, how's your DD?

My Fabulous Children
May 5th, 2011, 12:39 AM
3PNB...Hmmm actually i got pink spotting but my cousin got bright red a week b4 af ... she didnt get af for next 2 weeks but -ve hpt...........everybody has different body .FX for ur BFP :)

Skrimpy... im taking fish oil, vit E,zinc,potassium,folic acid and L-arginine . is it coz L-arginine ?? but i took all these in Dec and Jan and both months got lots of EWCM , also fair amount in feb and march but i dont know wht happend this month :( i started diet and supp this month again.

I am taking the same supplements: Fish oil, Vit E, Potassium, FA, prenatal, RJ/BP, Started Mucinex 2 days ago and I added L-arginine this month, May be because of that? also last cycle I did O'ed, but I had very light creamy CM, What's going on with my stupid body? Could this be because I had m/c and my body is acting like that..anyone please?

iluvmyman
May 5th, 2011, 02:34 AM
Nope not a hint and it's making me crazy :hair: I'm not testing again till Friday, that'll be 4 days late, 14 dpo and 7 days since the suspicious spotting. If I still have nothing I'm calling my midwife cause this is dumb lol

I'm sorry! So irritating!

iluvmyman
May 5th, 2011, 02:44 AM

Oh Lola, you make me cry. I'm so sorry. In one way it's good to find out if there is something they can find to help you carry full term so you don't have to keep going through this, but it's also so horrible. I can't imagine where you are at right now but will be praying for you. My heart goes to you and your family. I can't express what I want to say to you but just know I'm thinking about you.

iluvmyman
May 5th, 2011, 03:03 AM

Here is what the pw from early-pregnancy-tests.com says regarding Urine Collection for the OPK's:
1. Do not use FMU samples as the LH is synthesized in your body early in the morning. It will not show up in your urine until later in the day.
2. The best time to collect your urine is between 10am and 8pm (I don't get up super early so I tested around 11:30am)
3. Reduce liquid intake about 2 hours before collecting our urine as a diluted urine sample can prevent the test from detecting the LH surge

SpicyTunaSushi
May 5th, 2011, 07:25 AM
Lola - I am so sorry things are tough right now ((hugs)) it's good that your bleeding has stopped. I also think it's a great thing that your mw is ordering the tests so you will know if that brings back anything. I would continue to focus on the TW aspect of the boy diet because eating a highly nourishing diet will help your body restore and be more ready for conception. I'd also look into supps that increase fertility/build the uterine lining as you are taking your break.

TTC5 - I hope your DD gets better quickly, it's so stressful to have a child in the hospital. A lot of the food at the hospital is probably processed prepared food which is good in that it will have a higher salt content. I would choose salty things and boy friendly things - like tomato sauces, potatoes, etc. when you can. Get lots of meat, too. It's very tempting to go for the sweets and such under stress but just say no to them ;)

Spicy - Hooray for the +OPK!! Keeping my FX that you get a good sway - the massive amount EWCM you've been having has got to be a good sign! Let us know if you get another + in the morning. I def think that bf'ing can make the OPK's do funny things so that may have been your issue last month. How many cycles have you had postpartum? Mine took a long time to get "normal" after DC4.

3PNB - how aggravating not to get a BFP and not be sure what's going on!! With two of mine I did not get a BFP until my period was a week late, and those were very faint. So don't give up hope yet!

MFC and light... so sorry your cycles are going long with little CM :( What supps are you girls using? I found fish oil (I used cod liver oil) and adding more fat into my diet greatly increased my CM.

Me - Out of curiosity I watched the clock some today and am having braxton-hicks around every 30 min or so pretty much on the nose. They are quite strong but they don't hurt. I don't think I've had them get this forceful so soon with any of the others. But I'm still not having any other indications of things - still no show/mucus and I've had that with most of my labors. DH still swears he thinks the baby is coming early but I'm still going to go with being pregnant for a couple more weeks! Sometimes it's so hard to believe that soon she will be here!!

I did get another smiley in the morning but we dtd last night. Not nearly as much ewcm as yesterday. We are very consistent with the diet- except that I didn't do BSD the last few days because I wasn't sure if I had ovulated (temps were crazy). So, I know my pH dropped, but nothing too low- probably in the 6's. It was 7 a few days before, so I imagine that my body was still mainly alkaline.

That smiley was mocking me this morning- I wish I had known it was finally going to come! I think my timing isn't to off- about 32 hours in between dtd. Oh well! TWW!

SpicyTunaSushi
May 5th, 2011, 07:26 AM
I did get another smiley in the morning but we dtd last night. Not nearly as much ewcm as yesterday. We are very consistent with the diet- except that I didn't do BSD the last few days because I wasn't sure if I had ovulated (temps were crazy). So, I know my pH dropped, but nothing too low- probably in the 6's. It was 7 a few days before, so I imagine that my body was still mainly alkaline.

That smiley was mocking me this morning- I wish I had known it was finally going to come! I think my timing isn't to off- about 32 hours in between dtd. Oh well! TWW!

Oh, and this is my 4th cycle postpartum. MAD amounts of ewcm- it was like a faucet! I never had ewcm while ttc my dd, probably because of BC. Keep up with the supplements girls!

princessap
May 5th, 2011, 08:17 AM
Lola. thinking of you! I agree with everyone else in giving yourself time to heal before TTC again. I had an early m/c in march 2010 an then our loss in October 2010 so it has been over a year for us trying again :(
My OB explained it to me that you need to let your uterine lining build up ao that an embryo has a good place to implant. I know it is hard to wait but you want your body in great shape for your pregnancy. I also agree that you should wallow. There are still days that I am overcome with sadness about our loss. Our neighbour just had a little boy so now every day I will have a constant reminder of how old our boy should be. sometimes lfe sucks and we are allowed to be sad and it is actually very healthy. If u ever need to chat I am here.

princessap
May 5th, 2011, 08:18 AM
Okay girls I am 7dpo and no symptoms other than a little bit of
cramping yesterday. I am not sure what to think.
Iluvmyman....any symptoms???

begonia
May 5th, 2011, 09:02 AM
Good morning all!

FX for Jen POAS this am!!!!

Princess, did you feel anything at this point with your others, do you remember? I didn't. Cramping could be a good sign!

Spicy that is just so exciting! Hope you get a BFP ... FWIW I think LOADS of EWCM is far more important than having a super high pH. Especially if that is noticeably different to you than when you got pg with DD.

Iluv how many DPO are you? Are you a POAS kinda girl or a wait for AF kinda girl?

My AF is due tomorrow and I'm having spotting AGAIN! I have had it the past 3 cycles! My LP is still a solid 14 days but the spotting drives me crazy.

SpicyTunaSushi
May 5th, 2011, 09:07 AM
Yea Begonia I agree. I mean it was like a flood. I never had any ewcm with DD.

ILuv- I was going to ask the same thing- do you have plans to POAS soon? At least at 9 dpo?

Flava
May 5th, 2011, 09:35 AM
Flava, I don't know about jigglers ..but let me know what kind of wheatgrass and grape seed you get. And from where :D

here is grapeseed (http://www.vitaminworld.com/pages/file.asp?xs=C5C60AD56A7B49B5922D0D5D6D1F252F&PID=2051&CID=48&CPID=388) and brewer's yeast (http://www.vitaminworld.com/pages/file.asp?xs=C5C60AD56A7B49B5922D0D5D6D1F252F&PID=478&CID=826&CPID=449) from Vitamin world.
They don't sell wheat grass anymore. So I got wheat grass juice (http://vitanetonline.com/description/50033/vitamins/Wheat-Grass-Juice-Powder/)from a health store here. Mix it in apple juice (or half water half apple) not so bad we mostly taste the juice. BUT I find the exact same thing online in capsules so I will order that next time.

Flava
May 5th, 2011, 09:50 AM
I am taking the same supplements: Fish oil, Vit E, Potassium, FA, prenatal, RJ/BP, Started Mucinex 2 days ago and I added L-arginine this month, May be because of that? also last cycle I did O'ed, but I had very light creamy CM, What's going on with my stupid body? Could this be because I had m/c and my body is acting like that..anyone please?

I think it can be because of the m/c . Better to wait for a good month with lot's of ewcm. Hope it will be this time for you! maybe it's just coming late...

Flava
May 5th, 2011, 10:01 AM
Ladies I eat toast this morning soon after I got up! Got this dark chocolate-almond spread in walmart and put that on the toast it was good . But I got nauseous soon after eating ...man it's so hard to eat this early! And I have to get use to it.:sigh:

Oh and got sop pics yesterday from a relative they just got this new baby boy!
Now everyone in the family got boys and girls but us.:sad:

begonia
May 5th, 2011, 02:26 PM
Flava you'll get used to it! Did you eat breakfast with your last sway? Did you ever get used to it then?

Spicy I'm so excited for you! Sounds like a great sway!

I am SO tired today. Glad I'm not really swaying hard yet because I am all kinds of hopped up on caffeine and sugar, LOL! For sure going to bed early tonight.

princessap
May 5th, 2011, 03:14 PM
Begonia. I wasnt charting and tracking O with my DDs
It was soooo much easier back then not stressing over everything!!
No more cramping today. So hopefully it is a
good sign!

Flava
May 5th, 2011, 03:29 PM
begonia IDK...I guess I never liked to eat early on the morning.

TTC5
May 5th, 2011, 05:04 PM
Don't worry it won't hurt your sway.. one day, it's not a big deal. Glad you're back home, how's your DD?

Still very sore =( Hoping it eases up very soon or we will end up back in hospital again.

3Pink1Blue
May 5th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Just popping in to say AF has finally arrived cd 33 :sad: On to next month!

On a side note is anyone so sick of swaying but too scared to stop? Now don't get me wrong I won't mind another girl I just feel that without swaying I don't even have a 50/50 shot at a boy.