PDA

View Full Version : June 2WW

bunnywabbit
May 30th, 2013, 04:42 PM
I know it's not quite June yet, but starting my 2WW today and figured it technically wouldn't be a May 2WW.

Very surprised my cycle stayed on track to the day following my m/c last cycle. Would that be because I only made it to 4 weeks?

How are you all doing?

crazyladyneedsababy
May 30th, 2013, 04:46 PM
hey hun Im not in the 2ww but can answer your question. I had an mc at 4 weeks too (chemical) and my af was exactly the same, well my cycle was, I fell pregnant right away. I think a lot of people (who don't test early) don't realise they are actually pregnant because its just the same as having a period, it doesn't change your cycle. Good luck, hope your sticky :bfp: is onroute :) xxx

Adia
June 5th, 2013, 09:34 PM
I am in the 2ww. I can test on Sunday or Monday...but I have to say this has been the LONGEST 14 freaking days of my life!!!

I have had days crawl before but these are the slowest days ever!! I am going bonkers!!!:nails:

4girlswantingaboy
June 6th, 2013, 05:38 AM
Adia how many dpo will you be on Sunday my af is due on Tuesday so our cycle must be almost the same and I agree the longest 14 days ever

Adia
June 6th, 2013, 08:13 AM
I ovulated earlier (CD 12) than my usual CD18 so I will be 14dpo on Sunday. I have been known to fail HPTs early on so I may wait until Tuesday because I am sick of spending tons of money on those HPTs for a BFN!!! AF would be due on Thursday so AHHHHH! We'll see what happens next week. The kids will be out of school so I'll have lots of distractions!

bunnywabbit
June 6th, 2013, 02:31 PM
I am in the 2ww. I can test on Sunday or Monday...but I have to say this has been the LONGEST 14 freaking days of my life!!!

I have had days crawl before but these are the slowest days ever!! I am going bonkers!!!:nails:

Agreed! My 2ww is over on 12th but I seriously don't know if I can wait that long. Contemplating POAS tomorrow. If BFN then trying again on Sunday. Then if nothing I'll try again on Wednesday (12th). Excessive? :oops:

4girlswantingaboy
June 6th, 2013, 05:32 PM
Good luck Adia and I no exactly about excessive poas I test yesterday at 11dpo and got a bfn :( so I try one more today and if I get a bfn then I won't test until ad is due

bunnywabbit
June 8th, 2013, 07:22 AM
POAS yesterday (o+8) - BFN. Strike one! Trying again tomorrow...

4girlswantingaboy
June 8th, 2013, 08:39 AM
Good luck tomorrow bunnywabbit

4girlswantingaboy
June 9th, 2013, 05:57 AM
Feel like af is about to turn up :(

bunnywabbit
June 9th, 2013, 07:23 AM
BFN again today, so strike 2. Last test Wednesday...

4girlswantingaboy
June 9th, 2013, 10:39 PM
Af showed up late last :(

HopefulMonster
June 10th, 2013, 06:58 PM
Aww no I'm sorry you're out 4girls :( Nothing more cruel than late af when you're ttc.

I'm 4do and properly obsessing over every little twinge.

I buy cheap hpts on ebay bunnywabbit, you can get like 25 for £3 posted so you can use as many as you feel like without feeling bad for wasting money lol! I intend to do one a day from 8dpo onwards because I just CANNOT wait!!!!

Babydust to all of us xxx

Mackenzie
June 13th, 2013, 09:34 PM
Sorry 4girls, I'm 5 dpo today my 3 month ttc. I don't think this is my month though. It's hard to stay positive sometimes. It will happen eventually though :)

sd2012
June 14th, 2013, 01:42 PM
am in same boat, ttc since April :( No positive signs of pregnancy so far. Thinking about what should I do differently next cycle.

HopefulMonster
June 16th, 2013, 02:12 PM
I'm 10 dpo and big fat negative :(
I am properly torturing myself because I really feel pregnant. My boobs have gone sore (which they NEVER normally do), I've had a fair bit of cramping and twinges, I have mild backache, I feel unusually tired and a bit weepy, and my cervix is high and firm when it usually drops low a few days after O.
FX for all of us. xxxx

a&jmummy
June 16th, 2013, 02:19 PM
I'm 10 dpo and big fat negative :(
I am properly torturing myself because I really feel pregnant. My boobs have gone sore (which they NEVER normally do), I've had a fair bit of cramping and twinges, I have mild backache, I feel unusually tired and a bit weepy, and my cervix is high and firm when it usually drops low a few days after O.
FX for all of us. xxxx

I think you are just test every two days! All the signs are there!! Fx

Little Lunasa
June 16th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Hi girls!
Our one attempt ttc pink this month was last night so am officially in the June 2ww :)

bunnywabbit
June 16th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Halfway through AF. Going to start OPK again on Friday. Hopefully this time it sticks!

Was talking with DH about the recent m/c and how I was feeling. Something made me think back to a few years ago - I had been quite late for AF but thought nothing of it (maybe 3 weeks). One day at work I started to bleed but thought it was regular AF, but ended up getting more and more heavy and passing clots, then I started feeling very shaky, cold clammy and started throwing up. Got sent home and alternated between hot and cold shakes and throwing up for the rest of the day. The following day I managed to make it to the doctor, who just felt my stomach, said she couldn't feel anything and said it was 'just a late period'. I didn't ask anything more - figured she knew best and had no energy to argue. A couple of months later it happened similarly - ran late for AF, followed by very heavy AF thankfully not as heavy as the last one, but was enough to make me throw up, hot and cold sweats and was again bedridden for a day.

I truly felt horrific with both of these, yet the recent m/c was nowhere near as bad as these. I'm wondering if you guys think these could have been m/c that hadn't been looked into. I didn't even have the presence of mind to test I was that freaked out.

retrolove1
June 16th, 2013, 03:02 PM
Hi

I'm also in my 2ww but am not feeling very confident because this would be the 3rd month trying.

Sorry to those who have had AF arrive.

Can someone please explain the abreviations for me like dpo?

Thank you

Little Lunasa
June 16th, 2013, 03:59 PM
Halfway through AF. Going to start OPK again on Friday. Hopefully this time it sticks!

Was talking with DH about the recent m/c and how I was feeling. Something made me think back to a few years ago - I had been quite late for AF but thought nothing of it (maybe 3 weeks). One day at work I started to bleed but thought it was regular AF, but ended up getting more and more heavy and passing clots, then I started feeling very shaky, cold clammy and started throwing up. Got sent home and alternated between hot and cold shakes and throwing up for the rest of the day. The following day I managed to make it to the doctor, who just felt my stomach, said she couldn't feel anything and said it was 'just a late period'. I didn't ask anything more - figured she knew best and had no energy to argue. A couple of months later it happened similarly - ran late for AF, followed by very heavy AF thankfully not as heavy as the last one, but was enough to make me throw up, hot and cold sweats and was again bedridden for a day.

I truly felt horrific with both of these, yet the recent m/c was nowhere near as bad as these. I'm wondering if you guys think these could have been m/c that hadn't been looked into. I didn't even have the presence of mind to test I was that freaked out.

Gosh Bunnywabbit, Im no expert but that does sound like m/c s to me. Might be worth a visit to a gynae in view of your recent one.
xx

Little Lunasa
June 16th, 2013, 04:02 PM
Hi

I'm also in my 2ww but am not feeling very confident because this would be the 3rd month trying.

Sorry to those who have had AF arrive.

Can someone please explain the abreviations for me like dpo?

Thank you

dpo is days past ovulation :)
It took me a little while to get the hang of all the abbreviations!
Good luck with getting a bfp :)

Ittakes2
June 17th, 2013, 12:49 AM
Hi all :) I'm also in the 2WW, TTC a girl after having 2 boys. I O'd on Saturday and planning on testing on Sunday 30th unless I get a visitor before then!
Good luck everyone!

Mackenzie
June 17th, 2013, 01:24 AM
Hi all, 9 dpo tomorrow it's 10 pm here in Victoria bc:) not really feeling anything other than some twinges here and there since 5 dpo but nothing alarming :( don't think it's my month but can't help hoping. This he diet is killing me my body type gains weight easily so my diet is usually super girl friendly....note the three dd's lol.

Mackenzie
June 18th, 2013, 01:22 AM
Where are all the blue ttc girls at? It s so quiet!

Rabbitmama85
June 18th, 2013, 02:59 AM
Where are all the blue ttc girls at? It s so quiet!

Me :)

I probably won't be able to keep myself from POAS after Friday (7dpo). It's my first month, so naturally I'm enthusiastic. Last time, I didn't think it caught, so I didn't test until AF was a day late. I'm seeing signs in everything I'm doing but not sure if they are "real" or in my head. I'm mostly just starving, and I don't know if it's because I was on an eat-everything-all-the-time diet, or if it's because I'm pregnant. With dd, I never stopped eating the first trimester.

Northern_Shutterbug
June 18th, 2013, 04:02 AM
Can I join you? Depending on which FF detector method I either ovulate Saturday or Sunday. I think (and hope!) it was Sunday!

Hubby is already asking when we can test so I've told him we can start from next Wednesday, which will still be early but we can do one a morning then ;)

I'm not actually feeling positive this month, it's the first month TTC after losing our daughter, and part of me just feels like something is really against us, especially as we had two chemical pregnancies before Evelyn.

Little Lunasa
June 18th, 2013, 04:33 AM
Can I join you? Depending on which FF detector method I either ovulate Saturday or Sunday. I think (and hope!) it was Sunday!

Hubby is already asking when we can test so I've told him we can start from next Wednesday, which will still be early but we can do one a morning then ;)

I'm not actually feeling positive this month, it's the first month TTC after losing our daughter, and part of me just feels like something is really against us, especially as we had two chemical pregnancies before Evelyn.

I've read your story, really, really hope you get your bfp :)

Ff put me at 3dpo this morning when I entered my temp. Delighted cos thought I'd od only yest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HopefulMonster
June 18th, 2013, 03:26 PM
BFN today at 12dpo :( Feel like I'm out this month. Sticky babydust to everyone xxx

Little Lunasa
June 18th, 2013, 05:18 PM
BFN today at 12dpo :( Feel like I'm out this month. Sticky babydust to everyone xxx

Its not over until AF shows! Keep fx :)

retrolove1
June 18th, 2013, 05:40 PM
Good luck to everyone!! I'm day 7 dpo but have irregular periods so may be inaccurate. I'm feeling so much more impatient this month.

Northern-Shuttlebug- I can't begin to imagine what you must of gone through. I hope you get your bfp and a happy and healthy pregnancy.

GL all. X x

Mackenzie
June 19th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Hi ladies, 11 dpo today and bfn with first morning so I def think I'm out this month as I have been having a lp of 12 days :( so I should get af tomorrow.

Good luck on your bfp :)

Rabbitmama85
June 21st, 2013, 02:35 PM
Only at 7dpo but I saw a very faint line on my FRER....not enough to call it, but I'm rather hopeful. :) I should start AF on Monday, so I don't have a long wait (and I'm very regular)

Yuzu
June 21st, 2013, 02:42 PM
I tentatively am in the 2ww. I seriously doubt I am pg; my hubby was able to come home early from offshore and we were able to dtd on o day. At least, my cbfm said it was o day. I thought it was the day before myself.

I almost didn't post here, because I don't want to get my stupid hopes up and I always do. I don't have any tests or I would be testing now! I'm trying to keep myself from going to the store and buying a FRER. I'm 7 dpo.

Little Lunasa
June 21st, 2013, 02:47 PM
Good luck girls! The wait is killing me, only 5 dpo :(

sd2012
June 21st, 2013, 04:38 PM
I got my BFP yesterday.......YAY :) now just praying for a healthy baby boy:car:

retrolove1
June 21st, 2013, 04:43 PM
Congratulations sd2012!!!! I hope you get your boy.

I'm now 10dpo but an due on Tuesday. What's a FRER?

Xx

Little Lunasa
June 21st, 2013, 05:09 PM
I got my BFP yesterday.......YAY :) now just praying for a healthy baby boy:car:
Congrats! :)

Little Lunasa
June 21st, 2013, 05:09 PM
Congratulations sd2012!!!! I hope you get your boy.

I'm now 10dpo but an due on Tuesday. What's a FRER?

Xx

First Response Early Result pregnancy test :)

Mackenzie
June 23rd, 2013, 12:40 AM
Congrats sd:)

I'm out got af full force yesturday :( on to next cycle (#4 ttc) starting to get a little down, my other kids were pretty quick and this diet is hard for this long tying not to gain too much weight.

Mackenzie
June 23rd, 2013, 12:45 AM
Oh sd2012 what what your attempt plan like this month?

Northern_Shutterbug
June 23rd, 2013, 10:11 AM
Is anyone experiencing lots of cramps around 5dpo after being on clomid? Getting quite sore ones which is a bit worrying as its my first month on clomid.

retrolove1
June 23rd, 2013, 12:20 PM
Sorry Shutterbug never been on Clomid. Hopefully my reply will help bump your post. X

Spiiffy
June 23rd, 2013, 09:31 PM
Sorry Shutterbug never been on Clomid. Hopefully my reply will help bump your post. X

Wow! I am 5dpo ( I think) and this is my first clomid cycle. I have had constant cramps today too! I am not sure what to think about it. I have also had very creamy CM and a dull ache in my pubic area.

Little Lunasa
June 24th, 2013, 08:31 AM
Is anyone afraid of doing physical activity in the 2ww? I usually ride my horse daily but am worried that it might be preventing a little bean sticking. Is this silly???

Northern_Shutterbug
June 24th, 2013, 09:35 AM
Nope, I panic each time I do a workout.

Dreamofpink
June 24th, 2013, 10:08 AM
Northern, I had cramps from ov until my bfp on my second month of Clomid. The first month I was too underweight & poorly with a virus so I don't think I ovulated even though af came 4 days after my opk+ Hth :)

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

Little Lunasa
June 24th, 2013, 11:40 AM
Nope, I panic each time I do a workout.

Glad its not just me then! :)

Rabbitmama85
June 25th, 2013, 10:44 AM
I'm out for this month :)

Mackenzie
June 25th, 2013, 12:13 PM
Sorry rabbit, we'll be in it together this next cycle though :)

retrolove1
June 25th, 2013, 04:02 PM
Sorry rabbit. FX for next month.

I'm now on cycle day 31 which is when I usually start spotting but so far nothing :) trying to hold out until Thursday morning to test if AF hasn't come.

X x

Northern_Shutterbug
June 25th, 2013, 04:04 PM
keeping my fingers crossed for you :fx:

Little Lunasa
June 26th, 2013, 02:34 AM
Gave in today on 10 dpo and tested with a FRER... BFN... Anyone else testing??

retrolove1
June 26th, 2013, 03:07 AM
Sorry about your BFN :( How many days is your cycle normally? I'm hoping that you tested a day too early. I'm trying to hold out until tomorrow morning...

X

Northern_Shutterbug
June 26th, 2013, 03:09 AM
I tested again this morning and still can see a very very very faint line, but I'm beginning to think that its the tests rather than any hormone.

retrolove1
June 26th, 2013, 03:14 AM
I'm thinking it could be the test too :( Rabbit got a faint line too last week. So frustrating.

When is AF due Shutterbug?

X

Little Lunasa
June 26th, 2013, 04:25 AM
Sorry about your BFN :( How many days is your cycle normally? I'm hoping that you tested a day too early. I'm trying to hold out until tomorrow morning...

X

Thanks! I have a 29- 30 day cycle usually. Will test again tomorrow of course :)
Good luck with yours x

Little Lunasa
June 26th, 2013, 04:25 AM
I tested again this morning and still can see a very very very faint line, but I'm beginning to think that its the tests rather than any hormone.

Fingers crossed it gets darker for you :)

Northern_Shutterbug
June 26th, 2013, 04:50 AM
AF should arrive in 4-5 days.

Little Lunasa
June 26th, 2013, 08:14 AM
AF should arrive in 4-5 days.

Mine too :)

retrolove1
June 26th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Good luck to you both. I hope you will be both joining my birth club because I just got a BFP!! I'm now very nervous yet happy!! X

Mackenzie
June 26th, 2013, 11:12 AM
Yay, congrats retro! Good luck!

retrolove1
June 26th, 2013, 11:29 AM
Thank you :) x

Little Lunasa
June 26th, 2013, 01:23 PM
Big congrats!!

Yuzu
June 26th, 2013, 02:39 PM
I'm out as of yesterday. I'm not surprised though. I'm gearing up for next month. Good luck, ladies!

Cauliflower
June 26th, 2013, 02:39 PM
I am in 2WW now, pos OPK and DTD yesterday :) TTC#1 and going for 1 attempt!

retrolove1
June 26th, 2013, 02:46 PM
Sorry Yuzu, FX for next month!!

FX for you to Cauli. Hope the next two weeks go quickly

X

grettasurfergirl
June 26th, 2013, 03:52 PM
hey cauli, i'm on the exact same schedule as you!
except we tried the HIC method so am not expecting anything, but good luck to you! hope the weeks fly by :)

bunnywabbit
June 26th, 2013, 06:17 PM

That's fantastic sd2012. Hoping you get your little boy. Sending you all my blue dust x

bunnywabbit
June 26th, 2013, 06:26 PM
Back on 2ww, testing next week. FX this is your month, ladies. Sorry to all with BFNs this time x

Spiiffy
June 26th, 2013, 06:44 PM
Tested today at 8dpo and it was ofcourse negative. I am going to try and test again on Friday at 10dpo! So hoping for a BFP!

Northern_Shutterbug
June 27th, 2013, 02:53 AM
Ok, this was the test from this morning. I could see the very faint line still at 10 mins but its dried a bit darker to a level I could actually photograph. This was at 20 mins past but like I said, it's just a darker version of what I could see.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7414/9147880949_8af6ff33a6.jpg

I'm still thinking evap line though.

retrolove1
June 27th, 2013, 03:41 AM
Sorry to everyone who got BFN and GL to you all waiting to test.

Shutterbug, I think I can see the faint second line. Your test looks similar to mine and I don't think they are great. The different more solid one that I used yesterday was a lot darker then my first test.

X

HopefulMonster
June 27th, 2013, 04:16 AM
I was out, didn't update because I was having a huge sulk lol!
I'm now cd9 and just waiting to try again. Should hopefully squeeze in a second O before july hits! Baby dust to all of us!

Little Lunasa
June 27th, 2013, 01:46 PM
11 dpo and bfn :(

Cauliflower
June 27th, 2013, 02:16 PM
LL, I am sorry. Maybe it is too early...do you have any symptoms?

Spiiffy
June 27th, 2013, 02:31 PM
BFN at 9DPO....hoping tomorrow brings the BFP :fx:

Little Lunasa
June 27th, 2013, 04:29 PM
LL, I am sorry. Maybe it is too early...do you have any symptoms?

Thanks Cauli, yes loads of symptoms but probably all in my head!! :)

Ittakes2
June 27th, 2013, 11:50 PM
Sorry to hear of the BFN's :( Hopefully it is just too early.

I tested on Wednesday with a cheap test, super faint BFP. Tested yesterday again with a cheaper, super faint BFP. Yesterday afternoon I tested with a FR, dirty great big bright BFP! It wasn't any darker this morning, so I'm a little cautious, but fingers crossed this is it for me. 3rd pregnancy, 3rd and final child. Let's hope it's my longed for little lady :)

Northern_Shutterbug
June 28th, 2013, 03:05 AM
Test this morning was a bright white negative. Got loads of cramps so just waiting for AF to arrive.

Cauliflower
June 28th, 2013, 03:07 AM
Ittakes2, that is good news :) hope you get you pinky this time!
Sorry Northern, better luck next time.

2 DPO for me only, waiting is so hard.... I just want to know :(

Little Lunasa
June 28th, 2013, 04:11 AM

I tested on Wednesday with a cheap test, super faint BFP. Tested yesterday again with a cheaper, super faint BFP. Yesterday afternoon I tested with a FR, dirty great big bright BFP! It wasn't any darker this morning, so I'm a little cautious, but fingers crossed this is it for me. 3rd pregnancy, 3rd and final child. Let's hope it's my longed for little lady :)

Congrats on your bfp! How long are you ttc?

Little Lunasa
June 28th, 2013, 04:12 AM
Test this morning was a bright white negative. Got loads of cramps so just waiting for AF to arrive.

Sorry to hear that Northern :(
I didn't bother testing this morning as my temp has started to go down so I'd say I'm out this month. Meet you in the July 2ww :)

Ittakes2
June 28th, 2013, 05:45 AM
Congrats on your bfp! How long are you ttc?
This was our first month. We've had a funny history of TTC, needing IVF to conceive our first, then a surprise pregnancy while breastfeeding for our second, so we had no idea if it was going to be easy or hard this time. I feel so lucky that our fertility issues seem to be resolved (male infertility, sperm antibodies).

Northern I'm so sorry to hear that. Good luck for next month.

retrolove1
June 28th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Sorry to hear the BFNs really thought you would be getting your BFP. FX for next month!!

Congrats ittakes2 :)

Xx

bunnywabbit
June 28th, 2013, 06:08 PM

Congrats, ittakes2! And your first attempt? Good going! x

bunnywabbit
June 28th, 2013, 06:11 PM
Am only 6DPO but so impatient! No symptoms (but then I didn't last time either) Willing the days to move along faster...

Cauliflower
June 29th, 2013, 06:53 AM
I know what you are going through, only 3DPO here :(
The blastocyste doesn not implant so early, so I think you have very little synptoms until 8-10 DPO, have to waitvat least one week....

Spiiffy
July 1st, 2013, 04:43 PM
Well I am out. AF showed today. On to July!

Mackenzie
July 2nd, 2013, 11:31 AM
Sorry spiffy, Goodbluck in July!