PDA

View Full Version : EXERCISE

pebmcpd7
May 30th, 2013, 06:31 PM
Did I read somewhere that it yields more girls than no exercise. If I do try again I am gonna jog for an hour a day!!!!

NCBeachyGrl
May 30th, 2013, 06:33 PM
Intense excercise 6 days a week is getting good results and is something I am planning to use for my sway.

pebmcpd7
May 30th, 2013, 06:42 PM
Intense excercise 6 days a week is getting good results and is something I am planning to use for my sway.

What is classed as an intense exercise?

NCBeachyGrl
May 30th, 2013, 08:54 PM
I need to look into it more, but I am planning on doing a walk/jog combo (couch to 5K program) until I build up endurance to running. I really like doing the intervals of walking and jogging then running and I lost weight/muscle so fast doing that in the past.

pebmcpd7
May 31st, 2013, 03:56 PM
I need to look into it more, but I am planning on doing a walk/jog combo (couch to 5K program) until I build up endurance to running. I really like doing the intervals of walking and jogging then running and I lost weight/muscle so fast doing that in the past.

Yeah I was thinking of doing the couch to 5K too. I have the app on my iPod and never used it!!!!

Dollydot
May 31st, 2013, 04:17 PM
I'm also running, I have lots of friends who run and have all girls... Got a good feeling about it.

NCBeachyGrl
June 1st, 2013, 07:04 AM
Yeah I was thinking of doing the couch to 5K too. I have the app on my iPod and never used it!!!!

I have never ever been a runner in my life but after DS2 I had weight to lose and was told about the program. After about a month I no longer needed to jog and could runfor the entire time. Doing the intervals makes time go by faster too! I am actually looking forward to starting it up again.

Becca.lms
June 5th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Heart rate of 140 or higher.

atomic sagebrush
June 8th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Yes we have been seeing better results with the intense exercise 60 min a day, 6-7 days a week, than we have been with no exercise. I don't know if it's truly the exercise just yet, OR if it was because the people who had a lot of weight to lose, did the exercise and more weight loss, longer on diet, was swaying more than less time on diet was? We are not going to "know" for sure until we've seen more people doing it - I suspect the success rate may drop as more people start to do it (some of whom will undoubtedlky have no weight to lose and will not be able to be on diet as long)

It doesn't have to be super intense, I think the lenght of time is more important than the intensity. As long as it feels intense to YOU, that's what matters. After about 45 minutes, yoru body stops burning off carbs, and starts burning off its stores of fat and muscle for fuel. I believe this process sways pink in some way.

Northern_Shutterbug
June 8th, 2013, 07:05 PM
Should we be doing it 6-7 days a week? I'm getting to do it 3 times a week at most!

aftmjt
June 10th, 2013, 07:39 AM
I don't do any excersie well not since high school and I have 3 girls (more then likely gonna be 4)

atomic sagebrush
June 13th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Both no exercise and extreme exercise can sway pink. Mod. exercise tends to sway blue

atomic sagebrush
June 13th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Should we be doing it 6-7 days a week? I'm getting to do it 3 times a week at most!

Yes, if possible. Less may be enough for some people; the 60 6/7 is something that I think will work for everyone though.