May 31st, 2013, 03:53 PM
Deleted

Wanting-a-girl
May 31st, 2013, 03:56 PM
Nubs arnt 100 percent

Sorry :( did you want a boy?

Dana-Alicia
May 31st, 2013, 03:59 PM
I didn't see that one coming... But nubs aren't a 100%. I really really thought this was a boy nub tho. Sorry you didn't hear boy. But congrats on a little girl, she will be so special.

crazyladyneedsababy
May 31st, 2013, 04:08 PM
wow Id have said that was a boy nub too, ive seen so many nubs go the other way though. Sorry it wasn't the boy you wanted but congratulations on your girl xxx

mommymachine
May 31st, 2013, 04:24 PM
That nub was very very boyish. I'm sorry.

Little Lunasa
May 31st, 2013, 04:32 PM
Congrats on your baby girl, Im very jealous :)

vickyaust
May 31st, 2013, 04:52 PM
I see the nub as parallel with the angle of the spine, so girl. Not an expert though.

Hope your ok with having a girl. xo

fivebabies
May 31st, 2013, 04:53 PM
The spine is actually pretty curved. :( So sorry you were told one thing only to then be told the opposite. I've had that happen at 18 weeks and then 22 weeks.

Congrats on a healthy sweet baby girl though! :)

Alyssasmom789
May 31st, 2013, 05:12 PM
So sorry :( I was told boy until 7 months and she's a 3 year girl now! I was hoping they'd be wrong this time around again lol....told girl dying for boy

nuthinbutpink
May 31st, 2013, 05:15 PM
I'm sorry. I looked back through the posts to see if I guessed but I did not. I would have guessed the nub looked like a boy- not for the angle but for the bump. BUT, I see your 14 week potty shot posted and that looks 100% girl to me. Very clear girl shot IMO. I'm sorry you got your hopes up and were surprised. Nubs are just a best guess.

3boys
May 31st, 2013, 06:27 PM
I'm so sorry. I would have guessed boy too :(
Congratulations on your baby girl. Again I'm so sorry if you are disappointed. Don't rush off. Stay on the forum. Vent as much as you want. We understand ((hugs))

StephStorm
May 31st, 2013, 08:14 PM
Deleted

Wanting-a-girl
May 31st, 2013, 08:52 PM
Please seek help from your dr if your experiencing extreme gender dissapointment! Maybe consider adoption instead if you don't want the baby

nuthinbutpink
May 31st, 2013, 09:08 PM
I can't imagine losing a child. It must be difficult everyday.

Losing this child in that manner doesn't seem like the best course of action. I think you should seek help to help you through this and perhaps mourning your son.

PGD is available where you live. You can guarantee the gender of your next child that way. Swaying is never a guarantee and either gender is always possible.

It's a child. She's a sister. It's okay to be upset, heartbroken and devastated. We get that. Killing this child doesn't seem like a good way to work through this though. Many of us have had thoughts and been where you are but neither selective reduction nor termination for gender are supported practices on this site.

We are happy to support you and empathisize with you about being disappointed. We have an entire website built upon that.

BabyGirl4Me
May 31st, 2013, 09:26 PM
PMed the OP. I hope she is ok...

shiningstar
May 31st, 2013, 09:36 PM
I'm sorry you are in pain. Don't do anything on a whim- think it through. I will say that same sex siblings usually have such a close bond. I know it's hard for you to think of it this way right now but you are giving your daughter a great gift. I really hope you and your dh can start to heal... Is the possibility of a 3rd child out of the question? I know the pain seems so raw right now but it gets better- I promise! I've been through it twice now and that rawness fades away.

StephStorm
June 1st, 2013, 05:24 PM
I am coming to terms w/ having another girl. I was honestly very worried about how my husband was going to handle the news after being so exited to have a son again but he is happy to be having another daughter and a sister for DD. A 3rd child isn't possible for me anytime soon emotionally or financially but I hope in a few years circumstances will change and I will try once again for a boy.

minimatron
June 1st, 2013, 05:43 PM
Hon, I hadn't read any of your posts until now that they were deleted. I wanted to send you all my love and understanding. I too had similar situation, all boy guesses and then to be told girl was crushing. I have never felt so guttered in my life . The following 20 weeks was a mess. Then after she was born I kept thinking of the what ifs and then the guilt set right in. Particularly because she's awesome. It's such a rollercoaster of emotions. Use this site to vent, that's what its here for and no one will judge you for your feelings. Most of us are here because we longed for a gender and have plenty of the other!

6bluewant1pink
June 1st, 2013, 05:58 PM
Wish I could trade genders with you :(
Not taking news 7th boy to well.

nuthinbutpink
June 1st, 2013, 06:48 PM
I am coming to terms w/ having another girl. I was honestly very worried about how my husband was going to handle the news after being so exited to have a son again but he is happy to be having another daughter and a sister for DD. A 3rd child isn't possible for me anytime soon emotionally or financially but I hope in a few years circumstances will change and I will try once again for a boy.

I do understand how you feel. My DD2 u/s was gutting. I started crying in the office and got into a fight with DH in the parking lot because he told me I was being ridiculous. He was fine with it.

I hope you continue to vent to us and let everyone help you.

I think a same sex sibling is a blessing having now had ample time to reflect on my years having kids. It's just a gift to each of them that's priceless.

I hope your DH is supportive and loving through this.

Dana-Alicia
June 6th, 2013, 05:58 PM

Same here. I can not have another baby for about 3 more years and I so desperately long for another daughter. Not to replace my DD, but to experience what it's like to have a DD. I don't feel complete anymore and prob never will, but a little girl would take the 'what ifs' away i think. The waiting is very hard, not knowing if our dream will come true. I hope our babies will come to us!