PDA

View Full Version : In the dreaded 2ww again.

princessap
April 30th, 2011, 08:14 AM
I am 2dpo and just waiting now. Fx for a BFP and sticky bean. Feeling good about our attempt and trying to stay positive!

Indira
April 30th, 2011, 10:08 AM
Good luck! Hope you get a BFP soon !
What timing did you do? I would like to get pregnant soon and DTD through O, but I´m afraid I will ruin the effort of the diet this way!

princessap
May 1st, 2011, 09:08 AM
I am 3dpo today. it always seems to take sooo long in the 2ww.
when are u due with your little girl?

Indira
May 1st, 2011, 10:09 AM
Nooo, I wish !!:happy: I´m TTC pink this summer.

I can immagine how slowly the 2 ww goes by, hopefully you´ll have some symptoms soon!:luck:

princessap
May 2nd, 2011, 04:16 PM
ohhh. Good luck with your sway. Are u doing diet and supplements?? I have two girls and didnt sway but looking back my diet was very girl friendly. let me know if I can help!

Indira
May 2nd, 2011, 05:17 PM
Thank you! Yes I´m doing diet and supplements, I feel weight loss will give me a good change since it´s so different from what I did with my boys, ate every time I felt just a little bit hungry and had big breakfasts. I just hope saw palmetto and the weight loss will bring my testosteron down.
So, are you 4 dpo now ? that´s not going very fast is it :worry:

princessap
May 2nd, 2011, 06:25 PM
no it is going very slow and I am reading into every little symptom!!
When I conceived both DDs I drank milk like crazy and crystal light by the gallon. I was also losing weight as we conceived just after our wedding when I lost some weight. DD1 was a one time with long abstinence and DD2 was same. Hope that helps

Yuzu
May 2nd, 2011, 06:42 PM
Good luck!

princessap
May 3rd, 2011, 12:31 PM
thanks

Indira
May 3rd, 2011, 03:16 PM
no it is going very slow and I am reading into every little symptom!!
When I conceived both DDs I drank milk like crazy and crystal light by the gallon. I was also losing weight as we conceived just after our wedding when I lost some weight. DD1 was a one time with long abstinence and DD2 was same. Hope that helps

Yes it does thank you! Was it a one time cut-off or on ovulation, do you know?

Cinss
May 5th, 2011, 01:18 AM
Wishing you the best of luck, i am on day 6 of the 2ww.

My Fabulous Children
May 7th, 2011, 01:05 AM
Good luck sweetie.

BabyCakes
May 13th, 2011, 11:26 PM
What is the update?
xoxoxox Jenni