PDA

View Full Version : Implantation Pain on the right could this mean boy?

pinkdreamer
June 3rd, 2013, 01:33 PM
I read on another forum a few ladies chatting about the Ramzi Theory and one of them said that you don't even need a scan sometimes as some ladies feel which side their baby has implanted on. This got me worried because I felt sharp twinges on my right side (quite far right) and now I am thinking that this may be boy no. 3

Is this true or does it need to be a scan?

Mrs_P
June 3rd, 2013, 02:58 PM
Its not necessarily true but it could be - no way of telling without a u/s sorry - sometimes the opposite side gets the cramps, sometimes its the ovary that released the egg that the cramping comes from BUT just because you ~may~ have ovulated from your right ovary doesn't mean that where the baby has implanted.

This is the only pregnancy i have had cramping at implantation and at ovulation (but then i was on clomid so that may have been why), i ovulated from my left and always had pains on my left at implantation and ovulation and for a good few weeks after my bfp - it may have been implantation or it could have just been the ovary working to support the pregnancy. I asked where she had implanted but the tech was not ramzi trained or anything and just said in the middle at my 7 week u/s. Long story short - in my opinion take it with a grain of salt!