PDA

View Full Version : What do you do for ttc blue from AF to O and O-3 or 5 days to O?

hope.ful
April 30th, 2011, 11:58 AM
I have been on the boy diet for 3 weeks now and our numbers are looking good. we have about 1 more week until AF then we're going to ttc at O. Can anyone give me a list of everything you do from AF to O? I've continued to take all the supplements and stayed on the diet, but I know there are a few things ttc boy ladies do just from AF to O, or just the last few days before O, like BSD. The only thing I haven't used is an OPK's bc with DD2, it said positive and we BD 12 hours later and got our girl. Any help is really appreciated! I don't want to miss anything!!

TTC5
April 30th, 2011, 10:37 PM
Good Luck!

How is your ewcm?

atomic sagebrush
May 1st, 2011, 03:12 PM
I am hoping some people chime in here and tell you the things they are doing from AF-O.

I would still urge you to use the OPK because even though it didn't work for you the last time, BD 12 hours after a pos OPK is actually just the right timing to TTC a boy. Nothing is perfect in swaying unfortunately but for timing, you did it exactly right.

hope.ful
May 2nd, 2011, 09:13 PM
TTC5, it's not great, but my CM increases after O so it's obvious when it's shifted. Also my temp does drop right before my CM shifts so I think I have pinned down the O time. I plan to use pressed with baking soda when BDing but I guess I need to know how often and when to do the BS baths/BSF or BSD. Also, what supplements do you increase from AF to O? How much fish oil should we be taking?

TTC5
May 2nd, 2011, 09:17 PM
Hi there!

I would try taking some Robitussin, it has definately helped me and I am one with very little CM, pre swaying!

I take this AF - O =)

I am taking 2 x 1000mg fish oil capsules. I was taking one but have recently upped to another!

I would def try the pre seed with baking soda if your ewcm is not up to scratch. Do you test your pH?

My Fabulous Children
May 3rd, 2011, 02:49 AM
I can tell you the only supplements I take in the 2ww is folic acid & b12 I stop everything else when O is comfirmed. Is up to you if you wanna contiune taking some supplements like zinc, fish oil, vite e, b12 ..

I take 1000mg fish oil 3X/day.

I would do BSF 5 days before the attempt 2x a day to get your pH up! Also you do bsf till O confirmed by temps.

TTC5
May 3rd, 2011, 02:59 AM
Hey fab do you do bs baths?

iluvmyman
May 3rd, 2011, 03:05 AM
I just DTD sway style for the first time last week and waiting to find out if BFP or BFN.

To my other supps, I added the Evening Primrose 3 x per day, URAL 3 x per day, Mucinex 3 x per day 1200mg, Green Tea supplements some (I was scared it would lengthen my cycle). You can add FertileCM from AF to O if you haven't been taking them all along.

Plz don't take this the wrong way as I'm just putting this out ther, but I think it's best to do the diet and supps at least 6 weeks before an attempt to get the changes down to your CM.

GL. Plz let us know what else you need to know. I've only done it once but learned some things I'll do differently if I don't get a BFP.

I only did BSD an hour or so before BD.

My Fabulous Children
May 3rd, 2011, 12:45 PM
Hey fab do you do bs baths?

No. I tried it once, but didn't like it ..

hope.ful
May 3rd, 2011, 03:44 PM
I tested my CM after AF till O and it was about 7.5 I hear that's good, and hope adding Fish Oil to my supp list will increase it further!

Kris217
May 3rd, 2011, 07:08 PM
I tested my CM after AF till O and it was about 7.5 I hear that's good, and hope adding Fish Oil to my supp list will increase it further!

Yep that's great!

My Fabulous Children
May 3rd, 2011, 09:26 PM

Great pH!!!

skrimpy
May 3rd, 2011, 09:28 PM
I did BSD and COT drink from AF to O with my 2yo's sway. Also made sure to keep up with the other supps I was already taking (CLO, prenatal, etc.) I upped my protein and salt, too.

My Fabulous Children
May 3rd, 2011, 09:31 PM
I also did the BSD, COT, ASG, ACV for 6 weeks. So from AF to AF then the month of the attempt from AF to O.

begonia
May 4th, 2011, 06:28 PM
I also did the BSD, COT, ASG, ACV for 6 weeks. So from AF to AF then the month of the attempt from AF to O.

Wow MFC that is hardcore to do those everyday for 6 weeks! How much BSD were you doing, the upper limit or just 1 tsp a day?

My Fabulous Children
May 5th, 2011, 02:19 AM
Wow MFC that is hardcore to do those everyday for 6 weeks! How much BSD were you doing, the upper limit or just 1 tsp a day?

I did all this and I can't believe I am still doing the same things for months now :( I really want to be done soon.

I did BSD twice a day. I mix it with COT. So 2 tsp per day. I'm doing the same now.

iluvmyman
May 5th, 2011, 02:30 AM
No. I tried it once, but didn't like it ..

I thought you were supposed to do like 3 BS baths a day if you went that route. Like I have time for 3 baths a day, ha!

Flava
May 6th, 2011, 12:30 PM
You have a great ph! I agree with iluv should do it for at least 6 weeks...
fabI thought we only take 1 fish oil/day?? Why 3 of it? And it suppose to increase ph? so far nothing for me...

My Fabulous Children
May 6th, 2011, 02:06 PM
fabI thought we only take 1 fish oil/day?? Why 3 of it? And it suppose to increase ph? so far nothing for me...

My bottle says 3X/day. Plus fish oil suppose to increase EWCM, but not for me :sigh: I am really not seeing that. And more alkaline.

Flava
May 7th, 2011, 12:02 PM
My bottle says 3X/day. Plus fish oil suppose to increase EWCM, but not for me :sigh: I am really not seeing that. And more alkaline.

oh ok! I will do that when I ttc for now I just take 1.

atomic sagebrush
May 7th, 2011, 04:05 PM

That is perfect and you can't beat perfect!

atomic sagebrush
May 7th, 2011, 04:06 PM

We recommend only doing baking soda and COT from af-O only even during months you are not TTC. That stuff is not good for you and it's best to give your body a break.

atomic sagebrush
May 7th, 2011, 04:07 PM

It depends on the dosage on the bottle, some brands have higher doses per capsule than others.