PDA

View Full Version : Need to buy a Plan but when to do it if...

justlikeme
June 4th, 2013, 04:41 PM
Hi Atomic! I definitively need a plan from you, even though I just had one formal attempt I don't want to keep trying without a plan and someone helping me all the time, but.... We are moving to FL this month, spending part of the summer in South America, after that family staying with us until September that will put me right on boy's months, I conceived all my sons (3) in those months so I prefer to skip them ;) so my first attempt will be staring January 2014 my question is, when to buy the plan?? And what should I do during this months without swaying?? Soups? Diet? I've lost 40 pounds since I stared the LE diet last October my BMI right now is 19.6 my weight is 119 and I'm tall, but I don't want to put on weight I will like to maintain....well as you can see really confuse right now... Let me know what's your advise I was thinking star with the plan late September that will give me at least three months before first attempt I will definitively be using the clomid, but please advise me what to do during this months without the plan? I being keeping the principles of the LE diet during this time I'm on cd5 now, skipping breakfast, and keeping low calories for now, but adding more protein, should I do V+SP? During this time Af-O or Af-AF? or none? My LP is short I just had a 10 days LP this month :/....thank you in advance!!

atomic sagebrush
June 4th, 2013, 08:01 PM
Wow well done on the weight loss!!! You have def. lost plenty of weight, please just hold steady where you're at. You may want to stay vegetarian most of the time and just eat more cals, protein, and fat, to hold steady. you don't need to skip breakfast for now, I'd add it back in.

I typically recommend 3 months of planning and then 3 months of TTC but really it's up to you, what you feel will be the most helpful to you personally. Some people feel better about having a plan in place ASAP to keep them from obsessing, whereas others prefer to wait. We do offer the option to renew, so some people have bought plans quite some time before they were ready to sway and then paid the additional $25 to keep their forum up and going for another 6 months. It's totally up to you and what you think will be easier.

I would not have you do V and SP for now. I think your LP is short because you've recently lost quite a lot of weight and you need to give it some time before adding sway tactics because you're not gaining yourself anything and may just be messing things up.

justlikeme
June 11th, 2013, 05:03 PM
Great!! Thank you I didn't know about the renewal option, that will be perfect for me.....so once I returne from my vacations I'll be ready to buy my plan.... Thank you so much! Looking forward to have it with me :)