PDA

View Full Version : Mar/Apr/May 2013 Baby Club

Cinss
June 4th, 2013, 10:38 PM
Now that all of our babies are here i guess we graduate into the 1st year club :) It will be lovely to keep in touch as our little ones grow. Don't be afraid to post PICS i'm sure i can speak for all of us by saying "We love to see them all" This is DD when she was a baby next to a pic of her little brother around the same age :)

ynwa
June 5th, 2013, 04:49 AM
Now that all of our babies are here i guess we graduate into the 1st year club :) It will be lovely to keep in touch as our little ones grow. Don't be afraid to post PICS i'm sure i can speak for all of us by saying "We love to see them all" This is DD when she was a baby next to a pic of her little brother around the same age :)
Wow the are so alike and so beautiful:.)here is a pic of dolly at 8 weeks:,)
11630wow they are so alike and so beautiful, this is a picture of dolly at 8 weeks:.)

ThreeMenAndALAdy
June 5th, 2013, 01:44 PM
I got my first smile today...so great!!! Never gets old no matter how many children you have.

Beautiful pics ladies.

Tiffani3
June 5th, 2013, 02:22 PM
Argh love that three, I agree it never does :)
Beautiful babies girls xx
Here are my 4 when they were ruffly the same age xx xx 11653

ynwa
June 6th, 2013, 03:07 AM
Argh love that three, I agree it never does :)
Beautiful babies girls xx
Here are my 4 when they were ruffly the same age xx xx 11653
Beautiful I think ds 2+4 and 1+3 look alike:.)

hotdogz&boyz
June 6th, 2013, 09:30 AM
Loving the pictures!! So cool how alike some of your babies look :)

I have been trying to share pics, but it just doesn't let me. I don't have any idea how to get them on here. I try from both my computer and from a URL and it just tells me there is something wrong with the file or just flat doesn't do anything. Given my patience is already thin, I have given up each time!

homebirthing princess
June 6th, 2013, 10:15 AM
I just can't believe we are all done.... It's been nearly a year since I fell pregnant with
willow and 'met' u lovely Ladies! I feel quite sad really, dh defo doesn't want any more and has talked about getting the snip lol but I recently have started feeling clucky again I think its because I'm now about to sell willows Moses basket the same basket all of my babies have slept in :(
Anyway hers willow at 13 wks

ynwa
June 13th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Dolly is cutting a tooth! It's right there on her bottom gum just broke the skin, she doesn't seem to be bothered by it,:.) my friend found it yesterday whilst making her smile, she now owes her a pair of shoes:.)

Cinss
June 13th, 2013, 12:46 PM
I got my first smile today...so great!!! Never gets old no matter how many children you have.

Beautiful pics ladies.

Cyrus has started smiling too, its the best! And he now kind of grips onto me when i burp him, it feels like a mini hug. :)
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/14/y4e5u2uj.jpg

Tiffani3
June 22nd, 2013, 08:35 AM
I miss you all :(
It's so quiet on here.
How are all your little ones getting on?

I'm still bf and teds is doing really well and sleeping 8 hours at night! I'm amazed!!!!
He is so chubby bless him! so loveable.
He's 12 weeks now I can't believe it's gone so quickly. I must say he's been the hardest baby I've had but I do so adore him. :)
Lots of love to you all xx xx

suregena
June 22nd, 2013, 04:27 PM
MORE PICTURES EVERYONE! :P I want to see your beautiful babies!

Another photo dump from me. Willow is 3 weeks old as of yesterday - wow! Breastfeeding has been a breeze. My body seems to have just picked up where it left off when my son self-weaned midway through Willow's pregnancy.

And... my son wearing my brother's sunglasses. Heh.

Cinss
June 22nd, 2013, 08:06 PM
Love your pics suregena! Is that mushroom thing a rattle? And Otis is looking very cool in his green sunnies :)

Cyrus has been a dream baby, feeding well (little piggy) sleeping well i get 6 hours at night now, he is 6 weeks old. He never cries when he is hungry he just lets out an ARRR sound, i feel very blessed and happy, loving the smiles.

suregena
June 22nd, 2013, 08:42 PM
Yes, a knitted rattle - her first little toy... from her big brother. :)

Cyrus is sooo cute! Willow also never seems to cry! Just like in the womb - she sure is a mellow, content baby! Totally a dream!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
June 22nd, 2013, 10:01 PM
Your babies are beautiful ladies. My little guy will be 8 weeks old on Tuesday. I took all 5 kids to the beach today for the first time. It went pretty well. I had my parents with me so that made things a bit easier.

Tiffani, I miss you too!!! Our group is so special. I'm going to try to upload a pic of my whole "crew". The last time I tried it didn't work. Hope everyone is doing well.

ynwa
June 23rd, 2013, 02:03 AM
Beautiful babies, how lucky are we. Here is dolly after finishing off her 1st 7 oz bottle, she looks rather pleased with herself:,)

hotdogz&boyz
June 23rd, 2013, 03:08 PM
Hi ladies! Look at all those gorgeous babies!! We are a lucky group :) They all look so happy and healthy.

We are good here. Little lady is growing nicely (almost 10lbs already!) and is a delight. She rarely cries...when she is being held :D She just loves to be near mommy. Big bros are great with her. And we adjusted really well to being a family of five.

For whatever maddening reason, I can't post a pic no matter how I try. I'll post some eventually, whenever it stops battling me!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
June 23rd, 2013, 04:36 PM
I can't post pics either.

hotdogz&boyz
June 23rd, 2013, 11:55 PM
Boo :( I asked on the chat thingy up top. Hopefully someone can check it out. I have been picture crazy (okay, I always am), so I have some to share!

BTW: I just noticed surgena, that Otis is holding willows hand in that pic where he is checking out her ear...my heart melted a little!

suregena
June 24th, 2013, 07:23 PM
Otis is SO in love with her! He constantly says she is cute, pretty, lovingly referring to her as his "little baby sister Willow" - which is a mouthful! Haha! And he frequently (when she is on the play mat thing) lays next to her, holding her hand, giving her kisses, etc. He's shown no jealousy to her nursing (he only stopped in December!), when she cries he will say stuff like, "Uh oh! Momma, you give her the milkies?"
He's a super big brother!

How is everyone, postpartum-wise?

I've only had three days so far that I've been home on my own with the two of them since she was born, and it's been kind of hard. For such a sweet boy, he's also bursting with energy, and I'm not yet at a point where I can happily take him and her outside because I'm nervous of him jetting off or doing something silly while I'm trying to walk with him (with her in the sling.) So I'm pacing myself. However, I find that since he's so cooped up... he's doing things to frustrate me... and I KNOW he's just a toddler with energy to burn, so I don't know why I keep reacting to him so angry and shout at him. It's making me sad and I cried out of guilt tonight when my husband got home. Hope this is just postpartum hormone stuff. He's my boy and I feel like such a shitty mom to him right now. :(

suregena
June 24th, 2013, 07:26 PM
Hi ladies! Look at all those gorgeous babies!! We are a lucky group :) They all look so happy and healthy.

We are good here. Little lady is growing nicely (almost 10lbs already!) and is a delight. She rarely cries...when she is being held :D She just loves to be near mommy. Big bros are great with her. And we adjusted really well to being a family of five.

For whatever maddening reason, I can't post a pic no matter how I try. I'll post some eventually, whenever it stops battling me!

Willow is already 10lbs 5oz as of yesterday... my son was like 2 months before he hit the 10lb weight range! She's so big to me. She doesn't feel like a 3 week old baby to me. She's really sturdy and strong. My son was a full two pounds smaller then her at birth and looking back - you can really tell! She feels so advanced compared to what I'm used to. So crazy.

Rosie85
June 24th, 2013, 08:58 PM
Hey ladies, no pic today but my Teddy is 11 weeks tomorrow and he had his first laugh this week..not just the throaty chuckle but the full out laugh, sooo cute! He is becoming more interactive with us and is very content. Sleeps 8 hours a night and rarely cries at all. He is small for his age coming in below average for everything so it's weird to me since my others were soooo tall and heavy. He does have super chubby cheeks though, they melt my heart.

Cinss
June 24th, 2013, 09:19 PM
Otis is SO in love with her! He constantly says she is cute, pretty, lovingly referring to her as his "little baby sister Willow" - which is a mouthful! Haha! And he frequently (when she is on the play mat thing) lays next to her, holding her hand, giving her kisses, etc. He's shown no jealousy to her nursing (he only stopped in December!), when she cries he will say stuff like, "Uh oh! Momma, you give her the milkies?"
He's a super big brother!

How is everyone, postpartum-wise?

I've only had three days so far that I've been home on my own with the two of them since she was born, and it's been kind of hard. For such a sweet boy, he's also bursting with energy, and I'm not yet at a point where I can happily take him and her outside because I'm nervous of him jetting off or doing something silly while I'm trying to walk with him (with her in the sling.) So I'm pacing myself. However, I find that since he's so cooped up... he's doing things to frustrate me... and I KNOW he's just a toddler with energy to burn, so I don't know why I keep reacting to him so angry and shout at him. It's making me sad and I cried out of guilt tonight when my husband got home. Hope this is just postpartum hormone stuff. He's my boy and I feel like such a shitty mom to him right now. :(

Im having similar feelings. DD is 3 and since the baby has joined our family she has been driving me mad. She acts like a baby all the time wanting me to cuddle and rock and sing to her like i do for Cyrus it is very draining, she does naughty things to get my attention like draw on the walls and then i yell at her and send her to her room and she cries and i feel so guilty. Se loves Cyrus though and i am grateful that she isn't taking it out on him, but she insists on helping me do EVERYTHING with him like bath, nappy, holding, it just makes everything harder and longer, i find i just have to take a breath and remind myself that she wont be little forever and as much as i want her to grow up i dont, its hard emotionally. She only goes to kindy 2 days per week and the rest of the time its just me with the 2 of them at home, i dont go out either so she is climbing the walls by the time Daddy gets home, then she goes and hangs out with him. She has started saying she doesn't love me when we are at each other and it really hurts, i know she is just doing it because she feels less loved and that makes me really sad, so i try to do 1 on 1 things with her while Cyrus is sleeping like painting nails and reading books, but i really need to be doing washing etc... ahh end rant. I am lucky and blessed to have these kids :)

ThreeMenAndALAdy
June 25th, 2013, 02:04 PM
I'm also having trouble with my 4th. He will be 2 in a few weeks and it seems like he's testing me every second of the day since the baby was born. He's poked him in the eye and hit him on the head a few times. I was so upset when he did that. I really feel like a need to clone myself. Today was the last day of school and I'm excited and dreading the summer all at the same time. I feel bad for my older kids because I won't be able to do everything they want to do with a 2 year old and infant.

And my little guy is 8 weeks old today. I can't believe how fast time has gone.

Tiffani3
June 25th, 2013, 04:53 PM
Glad your all well ladies lovely to see all your beautiful babies ;)

Ds3 is being the same very attention seeking and having screaming fits with me. He didn't take well to teddy when he arrived. He just ignored him but last week he did hold him and give him lots of kisses so I think he may have accepted him now, took awhile!!! :) xx xx

Cinss
June 25th, 2013, 07:24 PM
This was posted on FB, thought i would share :)

Dear Mum,

I've seen you around. I've seen you screaming at your kids in public, I've seen you ignoring them at the playground, I've seen you unshowered and wearing last night's pajama pants at preschool drop-off. I've seen you begging your children, bribing them, threatening them. I've seen you shouting back and forth with your husband, with your mom, with the police officer at the crosswalk.

I've seen you running around with your kids, getting dirty and occasionally swearing audibly when you bang a knee. I've seen you sharing a milkshake with a manic 4-year-old. I've seen you wiping your kids' boogers with your bare palm, and then smearing them on the back of your jeans. I've seen you carry your toddler flopped over the crook of your arm while chasing a runaway ball.

I've also seen you gritting your teeth while your kid screamed at you for making him practice piano, or soccer, or basket weaving or whatever it was. I've seen you close your eyes and breathe slowly after finding a gallon of milk dumped into your trunk. I've seen you crying into the sink while you desperately scrub crayon off your best designer purse. I've seen you pacing in front of the house.

I've seen you at the hospital waiting room. I've seen you at the pharmacy counter. I've seen you looking tired and frightened.

I've seen a lot of you, actually.

I see you every single day.

I don't know if you planned to be a parent or not. If you always knew from your earliest years that you wanted to bring children into the world, to tend to them, or if motherhood was thrust upon you unexpectedly. I don't know if it meets your expectations, or if you spent your first days as a mom terrified that you would never feel what you imagined "motherly love" would feel like for your child. I don't know if you struggled with infertility, or with pregnancy loss, or with a traumatic birth. I don't know if you created your child with your body, or created your family by welcoming your child into it.

But I know a lot about you.

I know that you didn't get everything that you wanted. I know that you got a wealth of things you never knew you wanted until they were there in front of you. I know that you don't believe that you're doing your best, that you think you can do better. I know you are doing better than you think.

I know that when you look at your child, your children, you see yourself. And I know that you don't, that you see a stranger who can't understand why the small details of childhood that were so important to you are a bother to this small person who resembles you.

I know that you want to throw a lamp at your teenager's head sometimes. I know you want to toss your 3-year-old out the window once in a while.

I know that some nights, once it's finally quiet, you curl up in bed and cry. I know that sometimes, you don't, even though you wanted to.

I know that some days are so hard that all you want is for them to end, and then at bedtime your children hug you and kiss you and tell you how much they love you and want to be like you, and you wish the day could last forever.

But it never does. The day always ends, and the next day brings new challenges. Fevers, heartbreak, art projects, new friends, new pets, new fights. And every day you do what you need to do.

You take care of things, because that's your job. You go to work, or you fill up the crock pot, or you climb into the garden, or strap the baby to your back and pull out the vacuum cleaner.

You drop everything you're doing to moderate an argument over whose turn it is to use a specifically colored marker, or to kiss a boo-boo, or to have a conversation about what kind of lipstick Pinocchio's Mummy wears.

I know that you have tickle fights in blanket forts, and that you have the words to at least eight different picture books memorized. I've heard that you dance like a wild woman when it's just you and them. That you have no shame about farting or belching in their presence, that you make up goofy songs about peas and potatoes and cheese.

I know that an hour past bedtime, you drop what you're doing and trim the fingernail that your 3-year-old insists is keeping her up. I know that you stop cleaning dishes because your kids insist you need to join their tea party. I know you fed your kids PB&J for four days straight when you had the flu. I know that you eat leftover crusts over the sink while your kids watch "Sponge Bob."

I know you didn't expect most of this. I know you didn't anticipate loving somebody so intensely, or loathing your post-baby body so much, or being so tired or being the mum you've turned out to be.

You thought you had it figured out. Or you were blind and terrified. You hired the perfect nanny. Or you quit your job and learned to assemble flat-packed baby furniture. You get confused by the conflict of feeling like nothing has changed since you were free and unfettered by children, and looking back on the choices you made as though an impostor was wearing your skin.

You're not a perfect mum. No matter how you try, no matter what you do. You will never be a perfect mum.

And maybe that haunts you. Or maybe you've made peace with it. Or maybe it was never a problem to begin with.

No matter how much you do, there is always more. No matter how little you do, when the day is over, your children are still loved. They still smile at you, believing you have magical powers to fix almost anything. No matter what happened at work, or at school, or in playgroup, you have still done everything in your power to ensure that the next morning will dawn and your children will be as happy, healthy, and wise as could possibly be hoped.

There's an old Yiddish saying: "There is one perfect child in the world, and every mother has it."

Unfortunately, there are no perfect parents. Your kids will grow up determined to be different than you. They will grow up certain that they won't make their kids take piano lessons, or they'll be more lenient, or more strict, or have more kids, or have fewer, or have none at all.

No matter how far from perfect you are, you are better than you think.

Someday your kids will be running around like crazy people at synagogue and concuss themselves on a hand rail, and somebody will still walk up to you and tell you what a beautiful family you have. You'll be at the park and your kids will be covered in mud and jam up to the elbows, smearing your car with sugary cement, and a pregnant lady will stop and smile at you wistfully.

No matter how many doubts you might have, you never need doubt this one thing: You are not perfect.

And that's good. Because really, neither is your child. And that means nobody can care for them the way you can, with the wealth of your understanding and your experience. Nobody knows what your child's squall means, or what their jokes mean, or why they are crying better than you do.

And since no mother is perfect, chances are you are caught in a two billion way tie for Best Mum in the World.

Congratulations, Best Mum in the World. You're not perfect. You are as good as anybody can get.

Writer - unknown

hotdogz&boyz
June 26th, 2013, 12:31 AM
^^Awesome. Beyond awesome. I am trying to figure now to enlarge that to cover an entire wall in my house. Font size 56 sounds good. Beautiful sentiments.

In that vein, yes, we have had alternating troubles with the older dudes in our house. They love the baby. My older boy is so much more helpful than I would have given him credit for. He loves giving her her paci, rocking her in her bouncer, and is quick to jump if she makes a peep. Younger boy is interested in her, doesn't seem jealous at all (I was also shocked he didn't have some issues with nursing, he also stopped in December). But older boy has had tons of listening issues, especially when he knows I am otherwise detained. Partly age, I am sure. But he is one who likes to test limits anyway, by nature. So I find I am snipping at him more than I like to. And younger son has been more clingy. To be expected for sure, but sometimes I desperately need five minutes of no one touching me...and that just doesn't happen anymore. We had been doing our outside time everyday. We still do the park and play dates. So I don't know if that is an aspect, since our outward life looks a lot of the same. But I know I am not as "present" when we are hanging around the house. I am nursing or changing or getting something done as far as laundry, so I know they have been relied on more to play on their own. And they do. But we have our moments.

But overall, I think it's easier than I anticipated. So I guess it was good to "dread" how hard it was going to be with three and be happily surprised that I still do have a coherent thought in my head. That I still can manage to remember my underwear (hey, backwards is still on my body!).

I have my 6-week check tomorrow. I am alternately looking forward and dreading the dissection of my birth that I know is coming. I can't decide if I will cry or feel somewhat settled if the doc says he thinks stopping is a better idea for my complications. I won't take an unnecessary risk for another baby...but I think my mind already knows we will have another (if its safe enough). They are checking for retained placenta pieces too, I have had some issues physically healing. Fabulous. I am looking forward to having this behind me.

suregena
June 26th, 2013, 02:00 PM
Im having similar feelings. DD is 3 and since the baby has joined our family she has been driving me mad. She acts like a baby all the time wanting me to cuddle and rock and sing to her like i do for Cyrus it is very draining, she does naughty things to get my attention like draw on the walls and then i yell at her and send her to her room and she cries and i feel so guilty. Se loves Cyrus though and i am grateful that she isn't taking it out on him, but she insists on helping me do EVERYTHING with him like bath, nappy, holding, it just makes everything harder and longer, i find i just have to take a breath and remind myself that she wont be little forever and as much as i want her to grow up i dont, its hard emotionally. She only goes to kindy 2 days per week and the rest of the time its just me with the 2 of them at home, i dont go out either so she is climbing the walls by the time Daddy gets home, then she goes and hangs out with him. She has started saying she doesn't love me when we are at each other and it really hurts, i know she is just doing it because she feels less loved and that makes me really sad, so i try to do 1 on 1 things with her while Cyrus is sleeping like painting nails and reading books, but i really need to be doing washing etc... ahh end rant. I am lucky and blessed to have these kids :)

Geez, I could have written that! Otis goes to his childminder twice a week, too... I'm not going out of the house yet so he's climbing the (climbing, bouncing, any other big action word!) walls. He's very good towards her but him and me are losing patience at times. I feel so bad. I suppose most mom's of number 2's (and more) have an adjustment period... I knew it would be hard but I wish I could ease up on him a bit since I know he's only 3 and doesn't really mean to work me up - he's BORED! And I'm boring to him and not giving him my complete attention. Poor kid. :(

suregena
June 26th, 2013, 02:15 PM
I feel better that so many of you are going through similar things... it makes me feel a little less horrible knowing it's just part of all the adjustment and we all go through it.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
June 26th, 2013, 02:22 PM
Suregena the longest adjustment period I had was going from 1 to 2 kids. I was so overwhelmed. I would play out things in my head that could possibly happen if we went out so I stayed in. It didn't help that my 2nd was born a few days before Christmas either. It was hard to go out in the middle of winter with a newborn and toddler. And your outnumbered now...lol. It got much easier for me going from 2 to 3 and so on. I'm sure things will get better in the coming weeks.

hotdogz&boyz
June 26th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Ah...the picture uploader is working! Here are a few from our end of things:

All three of my hoodlums:

Just my girly, with her chubby cheeks.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
June 27th, 2013, 09:08 AM
Anyone ttc again in our group? Just wondering. I know NC is. My dh is having a consult for his vasectomy next week. And I'm ok with it. We have our hands completely full and I'm ready to move on to the next phase in my life.

suregena
June 27th, 2013, 09:24 AM
We are leaving the option open but not planning on it in the immediate future. Within myself I don't know if I feel done yet or not.

Cinss
June 28th, 2013, 03:09 AM
Beautiful kids Hotdogz!

Tiffani3
June 28th, 2013, 11:09 AM
Lovely pictures

Not sure to be honest about ttc. In some way I feel completely done and content with all my boys. But then I get a minute when I think what if?! One more!?!? Could I?!?
We're not using any protection atm other than me bfing!!!!!!
xx xx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
June 28th, 2013, 11:16 AM
5 is a great number Tiffani!!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
June 28th, 2013, 11:17 AM
I would MAKE my dh have another if we were guaranteed a girl. lol

Tiffani3
June 28th, 2013, 11:37 AM
I wish it was that easy three. :)
4 is blooming hard work atm plus it still shocks me when I tell people I have 4 boys. Let alone 5 kids!
dh is saying no more but he does know how I feel underneath my longing for that little girl. So he'd be easily persuaded ;)
So you never know! I might get a plan see what atomic thinks.

hotdogz&boyz
June 28th, 2013, 11:10 PM
Thanks Cinss :)

And, yes. We will TTC one more time. Probably in Fall 2014. I would like another spring-summer baby (my others are both fall), if we get so lucky. We are pretty fertile, so it's a good bet it won't take long, just a matter of if we keep it easily. Four has always been our number. And the doctor is entirely fine with us having another. He thinks my complications with little lady were a fluke and unlikely to affect me or the baby in another pregnancy. So, yea, we will go for one more round. Although I don't really have a gender preference. We may lightly sway girl, so I can say I did try to make our daughter a sister (if she ever asks or cares). But I don't have an emotional investment either way. We will do a surprise at birth, for sure.

suregena
June 30th, 2013, 08:39 AM
Yeah - if we ever have a 3rd, we'll do a surprise since I found out with my two. Obviously, IF we ever have a 3rd. I think deep down I'd love a 3rd. 3 feels nice and solid to me. Hubby pretty content with the two and I can see why... but something is still there in my mind.... which is why we're not doing anything permanent, fertility-wise, and keeping the option open.

hotdogz&boyz
June 30th, 2013, 11:59 PM
Yeah, options are good. I think I remember that you were pretty young, so ya never know what will come down the line. We are also pretty young (28) and even after our fourth in a couple years, I think we will leave our options open until we are at least 35 or older, just in case we change our minds. So many things could change. But I do feel we will stick with our original plans and have our four :)

suregena
July 1st, 2013, 02:06 AM
Yeah - I'm 27. Hubby is 38, though.

luckylass
July 1st, 2013, 11:56 AM
Well we are not deciding one way or the other. Only ever planned on 3 children since we meet but after having our little ones we are still not sure we're "done". Does that make sense?

luckylass
July 1st, 2013, 12:00 PM
Kinda contradicts my signature below I think..... :)

Just can't get over the feeling I don't want to make a final decision were done. Now I'm not as young as ye as I'm 32 but still have a few years left in me.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
July 1st, 2013, 01:06 PM
I'll be 38 on the 16th of this month. I think my kids keep me young...lol.

hotdogz&boyz
July 2nd, 2013, 11:33 AM
I think it's a very, very hard decision to make. Especially since people like to give the impression that you just "know" when you are done. I don't believe that. So many factors, so many emotions, so many things that can change about situations...it's just a permanent thing. And, in a way, I think people who do just "know" are lucky. Because more folks I talk to are not like that.

And I do agree that kids keep one young ;) Tired, but young! Lol.

atomic sagebrush
July 2nd, 2013, 12:11 PM
I think it's a good idea to just keep the door open and then at some point either it will be shut or it won't and you'll know. I went 13 years and for part of that time I did feel "done" (or at least that I should be) but every so often I just wanted another baby. The older the boys got, the more often and more desperate I felt about it. I would ahve felt the same way even if I had a boy and a girl, I believe.

Bimby
July 3rd, 2013, 10:30 PM
Hello beautiful ladiez. Hope e/o is doing ok. How are our gorgeous babies going??

suregena
July 4th, 2013, 04:09 PM

suregena
July 4th, 2013, 04:11 PM
She is SOOOO much bigger then my son was... I can't get over it. It's such a different experience.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
July 6th, 2013, 09:47 PM
She's beautiful Suregena. And your little guy is too cute.

Cinss
July 7th, 2013, 09:27 PM
Can you wonderful boy mammas tell me when i have to start cleaning under the foreskin? Up until now i have just been swishing his winky in the bath and whiping it at nappy change time, and my mum told me i need to pull the foreskin back but i read in a magazine to not do that?

hotdogz&boyz
July 7th, 2013, 11:45 PM
^^You don't need to. Not until you notice it retracts back on its own (between 4-7 years, typically). It gets as clean as it needs to with regular bathing and wiping. But it does seem there is some misinformation out there. I was always told not to retract at all. And my guys are doing just fine with that routine.

And surgena....I had that same experience with my first and second. My first was a peanut (6.10) and was a pretty slow grower. My second was big at birth (8.4, three weeks early) and grew like wildfire. It was amazing how different it was with the two of them. The strength, the feel of carrying them, even their body builds were polar opposite (one being kinda lean and short, one being bulky and tall). Your kids are beautiful!

We are good here. Nothing much happening. Little miss is all smiley and talkative. She is going thru a super alert period lately, awake almost all day! Thankfully she sleeps pretty well at night. We go for her two-month this week. I am quite sure she is pushing 11lbs now. She went swimming for the first time this past week. I was surprised how much she liked it, the water was chilly. But she fell asleep on me in the pool. Lol. My whole family snuggled on her over the 4th. It was fun.

suregena
July 8th, 2013, 06:46 AM
Can you wonderful boy mammas tell me when i have to start cleaning under the foreskin? Up until now i have just been swishing his winky in the bath and whiping it at nappy change time, and my mum told me i need to pull the foreskin back but i read in a magazine to not do that?

DON'T PULL IT BACK!!!!!! NEVER pull the foreskin back/retract it!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Only clean what is seen! Wipe it like a finger but don't do anything to the foreskin! I'm going to message you on facebook right NOW! Haha

*freaks out!* I am so glad you asked before you did anything! I'm an "intactivist" so if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :)

ThreeMenAndALAdy
July 8th, 2013, 10:01 AM
My little guy had his 8 week checkup last week. He's almost 14lbs and almost 25 inches. I'm going to try to get some pics up here when I get a minute. Hope everyone is doing well.

hotdogz&boyz
July 13th, 2013, 09:25 PM
Little miss had her two month appt this week (at 9 weeks). She is doing just peachy. Weighing in at 11lbs, 2oz and 23.5in long. The doc commented on her social skills, which we pretty much knew. She is all about attention and will even let you know if she wants to chat and you aren't paying attention to her. Lol. She smiles, talks, coos, giggles, and grins constantly. She isn't too bad of a sleeper, especially since she sleeps with me. But daytime she is really alert and only sleeps here and there (usually while being worn). But she is pretty content when awake, so I can't complain! Here is a pic of her chatting with me. We still haven't caught a great smile pic, when she sees the camera, she is so enthralled that she just stares. Lol.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
July 15th, 2013, 09:15 AM
She's gorgeous!!

Tiffani3
July 18th, 2013, 09:10 AM
Argh so cute xx xx

luckylass
July 18th, 2013, 09:16 AM
She is just beautiful. That is a smile that would melt hearts.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
July 19th, 2013, 10:10 AM
Tiffani I can't believe your little guy is over 3 months old!!! What's he doing these days?

ThreeMenAndALAdy
July 19th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Ladies I'm struggling to get energy during the day. I feel so deflated. Any food suggestions I could try to give me a boost?

Tiffani3
July 20th, 2013, 12:53 PM
Tiffani I can't believe your little guy is over 3 months old!!! What's he doing these days?

I can't believe it either he's 16 weeks today. It's gone so fast, he's so strong he can army crawl across the floor and trying to sit up, never stops chattering on bless him, they really don't stay little for long. Xx xx

Tiffani3
July 20th, 2013, 12:55 PM
Ladies I'm struggling to get energy during the day. I feel so deflated. Any food suggestions I could try to give me a boost?

Are you still feeding? I am and I find it so draining only thing that keeps me going is chocolate!! Not good for the waist line but don't really care atm! Lol xx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
July 20th, 2013, 01:10 PM
I am still. I can't stop laughing about the army crawl!! He must look so cute doing it. They do get big fast. I saw the July 2ww thread and thought of us at this time last year...makes me sad.

Tiffani3
July 20th, 2013, 05:32 PM
Stock up on your cals hun should give you a bit more energy. Yeah he is super cute when he does it. ;)
I was thinking the same the other day a whole year has gone by in a flash so sad.
How's your little man doing??

ThreeMenAndALAdy
July 22nd, 2013, 02:58 PM
Owen is doing great. He's 3 months old now!! My other kids have been sick since Thursday and we've had a nasty heat wave come through. My dh has been working a lot so I'm really tired and a bit stressed too.
I managed to think about having another baby this weekend though...lol. I kept the thought to myself. And dh called today to tell me that his vasectomy is scheduled for September 6th. I'm ok with it. I wish I was the kind of mom that was sure about being "done". I think this procedure will stop the occasional thought of another little one. I hope everyone else is doing well.

Tiffani3
July 26th, 2013, 04:35 PM
Poor you three I hope all your little ones are feeling better and it's cooled down for you. I keep having the thought for another one!! I love the age of teds now when they really start to interact with you and you can really see there personality shining through love him so much. It does make me want another! I guess it would be easier to feel 'done' if the opportunity was completely out of reach :) my dh wouldn't have a vasectomy done at all! he said doesn't want anymore 4 is enough for him. Everyone keeps asking us if we'll have more which I find really strange as 4 is a lot of children really, especially as the people that ask have tended to only have 2 or 3, maybe its because we have all boys?

Here's a pic of teds today, I could eat him up ;) xxxx

hotdogz&boyz
July 26th, 2013, 10:18 PM
He is a doll Tiffani! So cute!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
July 27th, 2013, 09:10 AM
With a face like that I can see why you'd want another one!! He's beautiful Tiffani. And I've been asked many times if we were going to have more kids. I was surprised too. 5 is almost unheard of here. Ironically when I gave birth, two of my friends were having their babies too. And we were all having number 5!! It was so strange. And my neighbor down the street is pregnant with triplets and she has 2 children already.

Tiffani3
July 27th, 2013, 09:59 AM
Thank you ;)
Wow your neighbour will have there hands full!! That'll be a real shock to the system. But lovely. :)
That's nice that you have a few big family's round you can have some nice play dates with them.

How are you little ones sleeping at night teddy was doing so well sleeping through, but the past 3 nights he's woken up to feed 2 or 3 times in the night?? I am sooooo tired. Plus I feel as though I don't have enough milk to satisfy him today :(
Would you give him a bottle of formula?? x xx

suregena
July 27th, 2013, 08:08 PM
Thank you ;)
Wow your neighbour will have there hands full!! That'll be a real shock to the system. But lovely. :)
That's nice that you have a few big family's round you can have some nice play dates with them.

How are you little ones sleeping at night teddy was doing so well sleeping through, but the past 3 nights he's woken up to feed 2 or 3 times in the night?? I am sooooo tired. Plus I feel as though I don't have enough milk to satisfy him today :(
Would you give him a bottle of formula?? x xx

NO! You may feel like you don't have enough milk to satisfy him, but to ME that sounds classic growth spurt! Feed feed feed and you feel like you have nothing in there... but the point of that is he is telling your body to make more milk as his requirements are increasing a little as he is growing...

noo formula! it'll mess up your supply. He's doing exactly what he should be doing... wanting to feed a lot for a moment. All it does is tell your body to increase milk! It doesn't mean you don't have milk. Even when you feel empty, there is still milk in there - believe it or not. :)

hotdogz&boyz
July 27th, 2013, 11:31 PM
I wouldn't do formula either, I think it sounds growth-spurt like. It will prolly level off again soon.

As for sleep...Jo sleeps fine, much better than either of my boys. But she still wakes several times. But we bedshare, so it's no biggie. She still nurses pretty frequently, I guess because she is more of a grazer than a hard-core eater.

suregena
July 28th, 2013, 02:01 PM
Willow is also a snacker! It really freaked me out in the beginning... like, "What is this?!? 5 minute feeds?! Is she even getting a full feed?!" But she's done nothing but gain weight so I've relaxed a bit. She eats 5 - 10 minutes, mostly in between that length of time... and in the day she'll go either hourly between feeds with the odd 3 hour nap in the mix... then at night she pretty solidly sleeps in 3 1/2 hour chunks. But, I must say... her sleeping habits are really divine. I don't have to stand around bouncing her or anything... when 10pm or around there hits, she pretty much goes straight to bed-time type sleeping patterns... she just solidly sleeps right after a feed. I know with my son I had a bit more stress at night at times. But I'm not a first time mom this time, so maybe that has something to do with it since I feed her before she ever cries.

Heeh

And my beautiful boy..

ThreeMenAndALAdy
July 28th, 2013, 03:16 PM
I agree about the formula. And I was going to write what Suregena did. My little guy goes to bed around 9 and wakes up around 12:30 to eat. He eats again around 3 and then 6. It's tiring but he's huge so all this eating is working...lol.

Suregena your kids are so beautiful.

suregena
July 28th, 2013, 04:34 PM
<3 Thank you! So are yours!
Everyone's kids around here are lovely.

hotdogz&boyz
July 29th, 2013, 09:37 AM
Cute, cute kids!! I can't believe they are all growing so fast!

Tiffani3
July 30th, 2013, 03:56 AM
Thank you girls. I'll stick with it. It's so tiring though.
Suregena your little ones are gorgeous xx xx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 5th, 2013, 07:12 AM
Just wanted to check in and say hello. Summer is going so fast for us. School starts in about a month.

Has anyone heard from Cinss? I don't think she's been on in a while.

I can't believe the due date group after ours is almost done having their babies. It's amazing how fast time has gone.

Cinss
August 5th, 2013, 06:57 PM
Hi 3Men, i am still around, mainly keeping an eye on the ttc boy threads, the blue swayers seem to be having great success this year which makes me really happy. Cyrus is going great, he is such an easy baby and is full of smiles these days :)

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 6th, 2013, 01:49 PM
Cinss your little guy is so cute. I can't believe how big he is. How are your girls doing? Is it cold where you are now?

Cinss
August 6th, 2013, 06:56 PM
Cinss your little guy is so cute. I can't believe how big he is. How are your girls doing? Is it cold where you are now?

The girls are good too, the novelty has worn off now wanting to hold the baby all the time etc :) It is just the end of Winter here so it should be warming up shortly, i love summer here it is warm enough to have baby in just a nappy so lots of skin contact, and i just love looking at the chubby little legs.

suregena
August 10th, 2013, 08:00 AM
Thank you girls. I'll stick with it. It's so tiring though.
Suregena your little ones are gorgeous xx xx

It's tiring now but it DOES get easier.... they slowly space their feedings out as they get older.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 15th, 2013, 01:35 PM
Anybody else have stinky sleepers? My little guy was doing pretty good until about 2 weeks ago. Now he's up about 3 or 4 times a night to eat. And he's huge. I'm putting 9 month clothes on him.

hotdogz&boyz
August 16th, 2013, 12:38 AM
I don't make sleepers. Lol. I am convinced. None of mine have been good sleepers. She isn't "bad" to me. But I think someone else might consider her a pretty rotten sleeper. My first was up so often and was so high maintenance at night that I think anything would look better than him! J sleeps with me, so I don't have to fully wake up to care for her. Which helps a ton. But she wakes fairly often to eat. She has always had a more "snacking" schedule of eating, not a real serious nurser. So I think that contributes to her waking, she is falling back asleep not really full. But she basically sleeps the exact same as when she was brand new. No changes or regression. She doesn't nap much, goes down around 9:30 but is on me, not in a crib or bassinet. She wakes first as 12 midnight and then anywhere from hourly to a couple more times til 7-8am (when my boys get up...she would sleep longer if I didn't have to move).

And I don't think sleeping is dependent at all on size. Not that you were relating those things together, but it seems some folks like to (the old "once they hit XX pounds, they will sleep). My kids have been all different sizes (my oldest was fairly small, my middle was huge, and she is pretty average...3 months, 3-6mo clothes, 13 pounds). And all three have had similar sleeping patterns. My first being the worst, her prolly being the best.

Sorry to hear you are getting the rough sleep stick. It sucks, for sure. I always want to punch people whose kids sleep through at like 2 months! Makes me wanna scream. Lol.

Tiffani3
August 29th, 2013, 04:46 PM
Hay girls just checking in. It's been ever so quiet on here again!
Teds is nearly 5 months :( his still very demanding feeding wise! But started him on baby rice today so hopefully that'll fill him up a little :) and fx I might get some well needed sleep! Has anyone else started weening yet?
He's also started crawling already guess there's to much going on and he wants to be involved. Makes me sad though as it feels like he's growing up too quickly.
He's such a sweetie and is such a mummy's boy when I kiss him he shuts his eyes and smiles it just the cutest thing ever I could eat him up. ;)
I hope your all well and enjoying your little ones lots of love to you all! xxxxxx

Ps I've been thinking about number 5 for a few weeks now, am I completely mad!!! Sway ideas please ;) lol xx xx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 31st, 2013, 01:52 PM
5 is a great number Tiffani!!! It has been quiet here. Hope everyone is doing well. We went away for a few days before school starts up again next week. Owen was 4 months yesterday. I'm sad too. Dh has a vasectomy appt next Friday. I don't know how I feel about this. We need to stop having children at some point, but I'm not sure if I'm truly ready. Hopefully the day will come and go and I'll be ok with it. I look forward to following all that plan on swaying again. I miss you ladies!!

Tiffani3
August 31st, 2013, 04:34 PM
Hope you had a nice time away 3men did you go anywhere nice? We're coming to America in October to Disney the boys can't wait! Don't know how I'll cope with a toddler and a 6month old but I'm sure we'll have fun anyway :)

5 does sound good ;) and I certainly don't feel done, wish I did and could move on. hope your still ok with your dh having the snip!?

Haven't had my first af yet not sure when she'll arrive I've have aways gone on bcp straight after my boys so this is new to me!?? Have you all had your af yet? Xx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 31st, 2013, 09:53 PM
I don't get af while I'm bfing. I usually wean when my kids are a year old and it returns about 2 or 3 weeks later. I usually get pregnant the 1st or 2nd month it comes back. I think this will bother me too. I really wish my dd had a sister...

fish2012
September 1st, 2013, 01:38 PM
Hey board crashing a lill! Both times af has come back when they started solids at 6 months thou with ds1 I didn't actually get a visit as I fell preggie first ;-)

Tiffani3
September 1st, 2013, 03:07 PM
Thanks guys. Just started teds on solids so I guess I'll wait and see!? Xxx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
September 6th, 2013, 03:47 PM
My dh had a vasectomy today. I'm officially throwing in the pink towel I've been holding for a few years. Life goes on. I just need to keep telling my heart that.

Tiffani3
September 6th, 2013, 04:40 PM
:( hope your ok 3men. Must be hard to close that door but your heart will heal and just treasure those beautiful babies you have. Sending you a big hug xxxxxxxx

hotdogz&boyz
September 6th, 2013, 10:46 PM
I hope your heart catches up to up your head soon. It must be tough right now though. Sending good thoughts.

How are things with the babies? Everyone feeling like time is flying?

Tiffani3
September 7th, 2013, 03:47 AM
Defiantly hotdogz teddy is really enjoying his solids I had him weighed yesterday and he is a whopping 20lbs!! Omg fatty!! He's crawling everywhere now and rolling over! Tbh it's makes me really sad that he's out of the baby stage so quick!
How are you getting on and your little one? Xx xx

hotdogz&boyz
September 8th, 2013, 12:14 AM
We are good. She is growing well, has herself some little baby rolls now :) I love this stage of talking and smiling and being cute (but not yet into trouble!). She is far more social than physical...she doesn't even care to roll yet. But she will giggle like mad over pat-a-cake. I feel like it was just yesterday that she was born. I am glad to hear that Teddy's doing so great! He sounds so active and what a big guy! My second was big like that (and still is a sizable kiddo). It's so funny how different they all are :)

ThreeMenAndALAdy
September 10th, 2013, 06:44 PM
We go for Owen's 4 month check up on Thursday so I'll see how big my friend is. Time is flying. Before you know it Christmas will be here!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
September 23rd, 2013, 01:30 PM
Owen had his check up last week. He's 20lbs. My biggest baby yet. He's also wearing size 4 diapers and 12-18 month clothes. You'd think he just had his one year check up after reading this, but it's only his 4 month.

I miss you ladies. Hope everyone is well. I'd love to hear how you're all doing. And some pics would be fantastic. I'm going to try to get a few up here in a minute.

Tiffani3
September 23rd, 2013, 03:50 PM
Argh three lovely big bubba ;) teddy is the same. Plus he looks like a 1year old! Lol
He is into everything and finds everything funny which is soooo cute. Glad your well. Have you started weaning yet??
It's so quiet on here think we've lost everyone.
Here's a pic of teddy ;)

hotdogz&boyz
September 23rd, 2013, 06:08 PM
I still check in :)

^^He is adorable!! He looks so old! Truly like a much older baby. And yay for big bubbas! I love big guys. My middle was and still is a chunky, lovable dude.

I still very much have a "baby." She is petite (more in looks than actuality) and certainly not getting into anything yet. She only rolls if she has to, but prefers to demand to be moved. She will talk all day to someone, if they talk back. Lol. She was 15lbs at almost 4.5 months (just on Friday). She wears her 3-6 month stuff perfectly right now. I anticipate she will stick with the sizes for age, based on her so far.

This weekend (I sorta think she looks like atomics daughter...at least some pics I have seen of her):

ThreeMenAndALAdy
September 23rd, 2013, 09:57 PM
Ladies your babies look incredible. I've been trying to get a pic up of Owen but when I browse the pics in my library it won't let me upload it. Any idea how to get it up here?

hotdogz&boyz
September 24th, 2013, 11:13 AM
^^I had problems just like that about 2-3 months ago. It was a solid 2 weeks and then just one day it was totally fine and back to normal. I wish I knew what made it reset. Sorry! It's frustrating though. These computers think for themselves!

Tiffani3
September 24th, 2013, 05:41 PM
Argh hotdogz she is a stunner :)
Three- I'm on my phone so a little landscape pic comes up that connects to your photo album! Not sure if it's the same on the computer! Sorry not much help at all. ;) xx

hotdogz&boyz
September 29th, 2013, 12:01 AM
Ugh. I have serious guilt. I need to tell someone who won't look at me crazy. Way back in March, I made a post on our DDC thread about a friend who had two boys and was hoping girl for her surprise pregnancy. She posted a pic online and everyone (including said preggo friend) were like "we just know it's a girl." But I saw a boy nub. A pretty clear one (13-14w sono) although we know it's not 100%. I asked what I should do (aka: burst the bubble, stay quiet) and I decided to keep my mouth shut, thinking she wouldn't love to hear some crazy nub theory from someone getting what she desperately wanted.

Fast forward a month and her gender scan revealed I was wrong, delightfully for mama. She was expecting a girl after all. I congratulated her and she began planning for her daughter. She had two 3D scans, seeing that baby looked like her other children, but she told me that baby was coy and kept herself hidden in those scans by crossing her legs tightly.

Welp...she delivered a healthy baby boy on Thursday. All her boy clothes from the older ones were sold, the nursery was all girl, girls name selected. I SHOULD have said something. I should have asked how sure that tech was at 18 weeks (I wonder if it was a "eh, I don't see boy parts." Our local one-stop-shop OB/sono isn't known for caring about your experience). I might have mentioned the nub theory and how hers looked rather boyish. I just feel like I *kinda* knew (enough to be shocked when she announced girl) and might have encouraged her to ask for another peek. I can't imagine how she felt when they pulled that baby out. I'm sure she adores him. He is super-cute. But the girly stuff would be tough. The shock and feeling like she lost a girl (it's their last).

I just wish I could have given her a second to prepare. It's not a huge deal. But I imagine she would have appreciated someone mentioning something if they felt it was off, especially since it turned out to be the shock of a lifetime.

**I know stories like this freak out GDers. But we are all obsessed with finding out and double checking. I don't think this was an all-out surprise in those regards. I think someone failed at doing a good job of looking and someone else heard what they wanted and ran with it. Not something ever likely to happen to the ladies on here. Just so it doesn't freak out someone passing by this thread (unlikely, but still)**

So yeah, I feel a little guilty for not saying something :(

ThreeMenAndALAdy
September 29th, 2013, 09:54 PM
I feel so bad for your friend. Happy she had a healthy baby, but to have to get rid of all of the girl stuff must be heartbreaking. I would've done the same thing you did though and not said anything. It's such a tough call. I can't imagine something like that happening to me. I really hope she can make peace with this. I think I'd make my dh have another baby though...lol.

Tiffani3
September 30th, 2013, 05:11 PM
Yeah I agree with 3men too hun. I would have done the same, try not to feel bad. She might not have appreciated you telling her what you really thought at the time.
Xx

Rosie85
October 11th, 2013, 05:07 PM
Hello Ladies! It has been soooo long! We have had a lot of changes going on. My husband got a new job and we moved across state. Teddy is 6 months old now and has been sick a lot. It has been hard watching him be so ill all the time. Constant fevers and viruses...if it keeps going on we will do bloodwork and such, just giving it 1 more months time.

I have had terrible baby fever and my gd is worse than ever right now. I even thought I was pregnant this last month and was more than okay with it. however I was not and turns out I am having horrible problems. I hemorrhaged three times with my most recent period. Not sure if I was pregnant and miscarried or what happened. My uterus hurts all the time now and I need to see a doctor but I don't have insurance at the moment.

Hope everyone else has been well, I miss talking to you all.
Here is a picture of my Teddy, taken yesterday! Such a happy boy when he isn't running ill.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 12th, 2013, 09:24 PM
Rosie, I've missed you so much!! I'm so sorry to hear about Teddy being sick. And you too!! So what's next as far as getting to the doc with no insurance? Does your dh have insurance with his new job? I can't tell you how often I've thought of you. Where did you move? No more Mall of America anymore!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 12th, 2013, 09:25 PM
And Teddy is absolutely beautiful. If you need to talk about your gd I'm here. My dh had a vasectomy last month and I still haven't come to terms with it.

Grace
October 13th, 2013, 04:49 AM
Hi everyone! It's nice to come back here and see you're doing fine. Rosie your Teddy is so cute! And teething already! Maybe that's why he has been ill??
My baby boy is the sweetest , I'm enjoying him so much. I feel stupid for crying my eyes out when I found out I'm having a boy just a year ago... Nevertheless , my GD still raises it's head now and then. Whenever I see cute little girls in the park, or on their way to Balle class my heart kind of twitches, KWIM? This is so confusing. To be honest I'm terrified of trying again. I love being pregnant, but the giving birth part-well, not so much. Plus my baby was born prematurely so that also stresses me out. In addition, my DH doesn't want any more kids and I also never wanted more than three. If only there was a sure way to get a girl I think I would have gone for it. Am I going crazy???

Grace
October 13th, 2013, 04:57 AM
Oh and I forgot to mention that every month I find myself wishing I get pregnant unintentionally, but then I regret it immediately figuring it's probably going to be another boy :omg:

Rosie85
October 14th, 2013, 04:04 PM
Grace I do the same thing every month! haha I also get the twinges of jealousy when seeing little girls out and about and on facebook photos that my friends post.

Teddy is teething but it's not related to his fevers and ear infections...wish it were. He has been doing okay these last couple days so hopefully I have seen the last of it for a while.

Three---I actually moved closer to MOA :suprise: LOL

Tiffani3
October 14th, 2013, 05:30 PM
Hay grace and Rosie so lovely to hear from you both :)
Argh Rosie your teddy is so gorgeous. Sorry he is so poorly all the time and you, hope you get sorted doesn't sound good hun :(

I feel your gd :(
I've been thinking of 'trying' again soon but every time I think about getting pg I get this awful anxiety and complete utter dread! I know it'll be another boy after 4 boys of course it'll be another boy!!
Don't get me wrong I adore my boys and wouldn't change any of them for anything in the world.

I've been looking at the ht forums and really considering going down that road! But then I look at the costs and also the hole process seems so confusing and scary. Wouldn't know where to start and do I put my family through it all when it may not even work! Plus all the lies that come with it all! (Can't lie to save my life) :(

Maybe I should just move on with life and enjoy the blessings I have.

Tiffani3
October 14th, 2013, 05:34 PM
Big hugs to you three hope you ok? If you need to chat you know I'm here <3 xxxx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 16th, 2013, 10:42 AM
If you ladies go on to have more babies, please know I'll be your number 1 fan!! I truly believe you'll never regret having a baby. And from what it looks like swaying has come along quite a bit since we did it over a year ago. If I had the chance to try again I would sway my a$$ off!!!

I'm so glad to see a few of you on here. Hope we can continue to stay in touch.

On another note, Owen got 2 bottom teeth and has bit me a few times while nursing. It is SO PAINFUL!!! I felt like throwing him across the room...lol. Do you ladies have any advice?

Rosie85
October 16th, 2013, 11:35 AM
I do plan on staying in touch. 4 babies was always my plan but I am sooo nervous to try again and can't decide if I want to sway or just let nature run it's course. I am also extremely unsure when to start trying again.

Three I have no advice for the nursing as I have horrible fibromyalgia and can't nurse due to the pain. My breasts are one of my sore areas. I grin and bear for 8 weeks to give what I can pumping then I pack it up and switch to formula. I have heard though you are suppose to pull baby off of the nipple so they know its naughty to bite and they don't get the milk if they do that.

Rosie85
October 16th, 2013, 11:39 AM
I haven't checked out any new swaying information. Have the odds gotten better? What has changed?! This excites me!

Tiffani3
October 16th, 2013, 12:56 PM
Oh ouch three that must have been awful!!!
I'm still feeding teds but only at night, he cut his first tooth last week so now you've really worried me!!

Dh as agreed to go ht!!!! I slightly feel as though I've given up on my self and would love the satisfaction of getting a girl swaying, but then I don't think my sanity would survive it. There's so many options and even the best sways can fail. Knowing my luck and amazing boy making machine I am mine will fail! No doubt!
I value your opinion girls should I go for it??
xx xx xx

Grace
October 16th, 2013, 01:22 PM
Wow Tiff I think you're very brave! I've toyed with the idea of going HT but I'm too scared. Scared of the entire process, scared of another pregnancy and it's effects on my body, scared of another premee, and right now I'm scared to even mention the idea of another baby to my husband....not to mention that gender selection is not available where I live so I'd have to go abroad, which complicates matters a lot more.

Rosie85
October 16th, 2013, 01:50 PM
I think you should go for it Tiff. My hubby is totally against HT as an option due to the cost, if it wasn't a problem though I would totally do it, as I want a baby girl more than anything in the entire world. I would give a body part up to get one it feels like that some days anyway :-/

Tiffani3
October 16th, 2013, 04:47 PM
Thanks girls, I am really scared but more scared of not trying and never getting anywhere. I really didn't think dh would agree at all but he has and I have my mum behind me too for support and she said she will come along to help with the boys so it won't be so difficult for dh. We will have to travel abroad too with will be more complicated but it's all an adventure I guess. ;)
I had such I wonderful dream last night that I was pg with my baby girl, woke up so so so happy, It felt so real. For a split second I felt so content! If only it was true.
Thank you for your support <3 xx

Grace
October 17th, 2013, 04:46 AM
This is all so exciting Tiff!! Have you decided when you're going to do it? And where? Do you know if it involves just one trip abroad or more? Hope I'm not being too nosy, just curious. Would love to hear more about it. Good luck anyway I'm really happy for you xxx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 17th, 2013, 11:15 AM
Not sure how far you're willing to travel but HRC in California seems to be the place to go on these forums. And I think the consult is free if you're a dream member...I think.

And I'd go for it if I were in your shoes. NBP has a boatload of info. And the ladies are so helpful in the ht forum.

Tiffani3
October 17th, 2013, 12:33 PM
Thanks girls :)
We will probably try genesis in Cyprus as it's only 4 hours away. I know they haven't got the best stats but I think it will be so much harder going to america! If I do go back for more cycles it's not that far to go on my own if need be!
I think march/April time then at least teds will be 1 so minimum age gap isn't to bad! Seems forever away though :( but gives me more time to save up.
Xx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 17th, 2013, 01:41 PM
I'd go there too if it was 4 hrs away. This is so exciting!!!

Tiffani3
October 17th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Exciting but still a dream atm I know it's going to be hard work and full of more stress than I can imagine but at the end I could end up with a girl! (Well that's if they can make any for me) so worth a try :)
Thank you all for being here it's so lovely to have you to talk to about all this <3 xx

luckylass
October 23rd, 2013, 04:46 PM
Hi ladies, sorry I have been absent for soooo long. We've moved house and between that and trying to organise playschool for ds1 and schools (the waiting lists for schools here) etc its mad. My little lady is flying around now. She cut her first two teeth last week and is crawling and into everything. The boys adore her and I'm lucky they do cause she whines the minute I move her from the same room there in.

luckylass
October 23rd, 2013, 04:46 PM
Tiffani3 I am so excited for you. Congrats on your decision.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 26th, 2013, 10:39 PM
Owen is 6 months old this Wednesday. I want to go back and do it over again. I'm really going to miss the infant stage...

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 26th, 2013, 10:40 PM
I can't believe there's already a due in March, April and May 2014 group!!!! I really miss ours. I had so much fun on there and you all were so supportive.

Tiffani3
October 27th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Nice to hear from you luckylass :) thank you.
Ted is cutting teeth like no ones business but not good for me as I don't think I've slept for two weeks now. Think I may have got at lest 2hours last night!! Zzzzzzz I hate teeth!

Three they so grow up to quick :( happy 1/2 birthday Owen. Are you still finding it hard hun?
So agree, made the whole gd rubbish so much easier with all you girlys and had such a giggle :) xxx xxx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 30th, 2013, 09:48 PM
If you ladies could keep my dog Gary in your thoughts I would really appreciate it. He is 10 years old and was supposed to have surgery this Friday to remove a cyst that may be cancerous. My vet did the blood work yesterday and called today to let me know that his calcium level was elevated. It may be due to the fact that he ate right before his blood draw, or it may be a more aggressive cancer inside of him. He goes back Friday morning after fasting to see if the level goes down. I will let you know how it goes. Please pray for him ladies...he's my first born son and a huge part of our family. Thank you.

Tiffani3
October 31st, 2013, 09:58 AM
Oh no poor Gary :( positive prays coming his way. xxx (hugs) xxx

Tiffani3
November 1st, 2013, 05:50 PM
How did it go three? Hope he's ok sending you all lots of love xxx xxx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 2nd, 2013, 10:03 PM
Gary had more blood work done yesterday morning to see if the calcium level went down after fasting, and it did!!!! He had surgery and came home last night. It cost a small fortune but my baby is home now and hopefully we will get another year or 2 with him...or more I hope. Thanks for reading and replying. It was such a stressful week and I'm so glad he's here and the nasty mass is off of his back.

Tiffani3
November 4th, 2013, 01:22 PM
Yay so glad he's ok hun xx xx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 4th, 2013, 01:29 PM
Thanks. I love my dogs so much. I wish they could live as long as people do. My life is so much better with them in it. It's like having 7 children...lol.

Rosie85
November 6th, 2013, 04:27 PM
Glad to hear about Gary doing better Three!

My family has been doing pretty poorly. For some reason the kids are constantly sick. Teddy has had 4 ear infections now and he had croup and now some type of bronchitis or something. All three boys just had colds and now just 1 week later my oldest has another fever. I am so frustrated, we have never been sick this often. I don't know if it is the house we moved into or the fact that it is a new part of the state, a new town so new germs??

How is everyone else doing? I can't believe how fast this year is going. Oh yeah! Teddy has been crawling for over a week now, he is so enjoying his new found freedom.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 8th, 2013, 06:55 PM
I really feel for you Rosie. I know things have been tough. I hope you can catch a break and the kids stay well for a while. I was thinking about you a few days ago. I'm glad you had a chance to check in.

luckylass
November 9th, 2013, 05:37 PM
Three men glad to read about Gary. Our pets really become part of our family.

Rosie sorry to hear your children are under the weather. Mine have been sick a lot lately too. My eldest started playschool this year and the teacher did warn me about it but he is carrying back everything to the house and then all 3 are getting it.

hotdogz&boyz
November 10th, 2013, 10:40 AM
Hi ladies! Haven't checked in for a while.

Sorry to hear that you ladies have been dealing with sickness (both human and dog). I hope the rest of winter doesn't prove to be as difficult!

We got off to a rough start with J getting a nasty ear infection. But have been blessedly quiet ever since. Little miss is growing like a weed! She used to be so tiny and now she is 19lbs and turned 6 months yesterday! She is an expert roller and is up on all fours rocking. No crawling quiet yet. She sits for a minute or two alone. And the child never stops chattering. Ever. Even in her sleep. She loves attention. We are starting solids, but she hasn't gotten anything from her tray to her mouth yet. She just plays with it. Her brothers still adore her. Once the toy stealing happens, I am sure that it will end ;)

I hope the rest of the babies are doing well and growing nicely! I'll try to stop back more. I still guess on the ultrasound forum, but forget to come down here before I jet off with the kiddos.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 19th, 2013, 09:30 PM
Anyone swaying and trying for another baby in the next few months?

jark22
November 20th, 2013, 04:27 PM
I'm not sure if anyone remembers me- but I just wanted to stop in and say hi :). My littlest man, Joel, just turned 6 months old on the 8th. He was a rough baby for the first 4.5 - 5 months but now he is just a love. He's soooo happy and sweet. I hope you are all doing well too :)
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/21/jezejapa.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/21/4a9y8ysu.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/21/8a5ume4e.jpg

hotdogz&boyz
November 21st, 2013, 08:22 PM
^^OMG. He is DARLING! I'll take him home ;) What a sweetheart. Glad he is getting easier for you. Hopefully it's smooth sailing from here on out!

And, yes. We will be lightly swaying girl starting in Feb or so. We probably will TTC in April. I'd like a December baby (due mid-Dec to early-Jan). If we don't get preggo that round, we will likely stop and wait til July to try again. I have this silly thing that things won't be a 50-50 chance unless I add some sway factors. We don't care either way, but I feel like we would absolutely guarantee a boy if we don't sway some. Plus, I feel a bit "obligated" to at least try for a sister for J. We will just do some diet factors, one attempt, possibly a couple other small things (aspirin, RePhresh). Total lazy sway.

Hobbermittens
November 21st, 2013, 11:52 PM
jark22, That baby is adorable! He has a great smile. :)

Tiffani3
November 22nd, 2013, 08:43 AM
Arrrrrrgh jark he is so cute xxx xxx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
December 2nd, 2013, 08:56 PM
Owen is now 7 months old. I can't believe it. And Christmas is right around the corner. Have you all started shopping yet? And are your kids asking for anything in particular?

Tiffani3
December 3rd, 2013, 07:35 AM
Hay three it's going so quick :( teds is 8 months now. My older two want xbox 1 and loads of games their far to young for!! And clearly won't be getting!!! Haven't started shopping at all! Have put up all the Christmas decs so getting in the spirit. How are you doing, have you started? Xx

hotdogz&boyz
December 3rd, 2013, 10:39 AM
I am all into Christmas this year! It's the first one where my oldest really "gets" it. So pretty cool. We did a somewhat-disastrous tree hunting and chopping over the weekend. But we have a tree, so that's all that matters, right?! Lol.

My oldest wants a "real helicopter." Needless to say...he's not getting that!! But he is getting a cool space shuttle toy and the boys together are getting a costume box filled with fun stuff to dress up as. My second is getting a matchbox car garage (wooden), which will be a big hit, I'm sure. He loves cars. They are also getting books and a few crafty items in their stockings. J is getting a few little things, nothing big, but enough so my oldest wont think Santa forgot her. She was hard to shop for this year. I am done with the kids, wrapped and all. I am about 1/2 done with the rest of our list. It's more just stopping places and getting gift cards, so it's not hard, but still takes more time than online shopping! I need to find something for my hubby, his birthday is this week. He is hard to shop for!

Rosie85
December 5th, 2013, 03:27 PM
Hey ladies! Jark, your Joel is gorgeous!

We are going to sway and get pregnant but don't have a real timeline. After the holidays I plan to lose a ton of weight and then we will get pregnant.

My boys are not sick as often now which is great but Teddy still has constant ear infections, he never not has one. He is getting tubes on December 16th. My middle kiddo will be getting his adenoids out the same day as they are HUGE. Hopefully the procedures will be life changers for both!

Teddy is about 8 months now and he is cruising all the furniture and waving buh-bye as well as trying to say it. If he didn't have hearing loss from the infections he would probably have it down by now.

Hope evberyone else is well and is enjoying the holiday time :-)

Rosie85
December 5th, 2013, 03:29 PM
oh! I forgot to mention I am trying weird things this time as well for swaying. I already put a cute girly onsie under the mattress and plan on doing all the stuff with the lavender and such. Anyone remember what they all were?

ThreeMenAndALAdy
December 19th, 2013, 02:58 PM
Good luck to you Rosie.

hotdogz&boyz
December 20th, 2013, 12:09 AM
I don't remember Rosie. I do remember a wooden spoon with the outfit. And salt lamps and a fan running. But nothing terribly specific.

I hope the tubes/adenoids went well. We are struggling with reoccurent ear infections here too. Not sure if we are doing the tube route, I want to try a chiro first. But where were heading is that direction. I hope it's all you need to get him happy and healthy again! These infections are for the birds.

Rosie85
December 27th, 2013, 02:45 PM
My boys' surgeries went well. They are 2 weeks post-op now and DS2 can finally breath again!

Hope everyone's Holidays are great so far if you celebrate. I am excited for the new year coming up.

I think Dh and I have decided to ttc in April or May. If I remember correctly those are good months for conceiving girls.

suregena
December 28th, 2013, 06:24 PM
I didn't know this existed!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
January 3rd, 2014, 03:43 PM
Hello suregena Hope you all had a wonderful holiday. I can't believe it's already 2014. My crew is doing well. We survived the Christmas craziness and Santa was very good to everyone. Has anyone heard from NC?

Rosie85
January 7th, 2014, 01:02 PM
Glad your Holiday went well Three!

I have not heard from NC. I was hoping she would pop back on here, I know she was looking to ttc in December.

I just downloaded the fitness pal app today and plugged all of my info in. With little activity it put me at 1590 calories a day which is perfect for the LE diet! woohoo. I am planning on exercising too but not really changing my diet plans, hope that's not a bad idea.

How is everyone's babies doing!? My Teddy is walking now, I can't believe it! Mostly because he is still only 8 months old! Time always flies by so quickly. Can't believe I am going to ttc in 3-4 months already.

suregena
January 23rd, 2014, 05:13 PM
All is well. My girl started crawling last week. Where'd the baby go?! This is going way too fast! Ahhhh!

I was in the US visiting home over Halloween/Thanksgiving and my birthday. This trip really made an impression on my son more than the last one over the Christmas before the one just past. This time, he came back to the UK asking my husband if we can move and live in America with his cousins and family. It finally made my husband realize how much my son misses out in connecting with family here, since my hubby's family is strange and we never see them.

I had jokingly talked to my best friend while I was in the US this last time that I needed a gofundme page because I don't know how else to move back, with all that is necessary and all the steps involved to immigrate back that way. Last month, she surprised me because she started one! So now it's my one glimmer of hope to make it happen. I'm consumed with the hope of moving back home to be with my family, but $18,000 is more than I can snap into thin air. Thinking about THAT makes me feel like I'm drowning and I'll never get out of here...

Tiffani3
January 24th, 2014, 11:57 AM
Hay girls.
Hope your all well. Omg Rosie your little teddy is walking and at 8 months old gosh he's grow up too quick! Good luck with ttc.

I'm booked to go to HRC in LA at the end of feb starting to get really nervous now!
Anyways hope all your little ones are all well and you all are too. Lots of love.
xxxxx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
January 24th, 2014, 04:39 PM
Congrats on the fund to get you here Suregena.

OMG Tiffani!!!! I can't believe you're going ht next month. I'm so happy for you!!! I'm looking forward to following you. I'm sending you tons of pink dust. This is so great!!!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
January 24th, 2014, 04:41 PM
Dh got the snip in September and I have the baby bug again. It's awful. I wish it would go away!!!

Rosie85
January 24th, 2014, 04:43 PM
yay tiffani!! great news about the HT!

Sorry about the baby bug Three :-(. Dh capped me at 4 kids so after the next I have to be done and I am already upset about it. boo

Tiffani3
January 24th, 2014, 05:16 PM
Thanks girls.

Oh three I'm sad for you. It must be so hard to move on when in your heart your not ready big hugs to you sweetie. X x

NCBeachyGrl
February 1st, 2014, 11:29 AM
Hay girls.
Hope your all well. Omg Rosie your little teddy is walking and at 8 months old gosh he's grow up too quick! Good luck with ttc.

I'm booked to go to HRC in LA at the end of feb starting to get really nervous now!
Anyways hope all your little ones are all well and you all are too. Lots of love.
xxxxx

How did I miss this? Yay for you!! So exciting

Tiffani3
February 1st, 2014, 05:36 PM
How did I miss this? Yay for you!! So exciting

Thanks hun I'm soooooo nervous though, praying for an xx or two!!! ;)

ThreeMenAndALAdy
February 16th, 2014, 09:32 PM
Tiffani just checking in to see how things are going. Pretty sure your ht journey begins this month. Thinking of you. Update when you can. I'm looking forward to stalking...

Tiffani3
February 17th, 2014, 03:39 AM
Hay three :) thank you for thinking of me. yes it does I've started my lupron injections and all going well. Then next week were off to sunny California fx it all goes smoothly. Will make a sticky when I get there so you can stalk me on that ;)
How are you?? xx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
February 17th, 2014, 08:37 AM
I'm doing well. How are the injections going? What else do you need to do before you go to CA?

Tiffani3
February 17th, 2014, 09:20 AM
Good glad your well :)
The injections are ok, not painful more of a mental thing doing it to yourself! I do hate injections but am prepared to do anything for my dd ;) I'm doing all the monitoring before, out there so only thing left to do is pack for everyone and go I have all week so plenty of time. So nervous about it all! xx

NCBeachyGrl
February 17th, 2014, 09:23 AM
That is so exciting Tiffani!!!!! I will def. be stalking and cheering you on!

Tiffani3
February 17th, 2014, 09:34 AM
Thank you NC. How are you feeling? Any sickness yet? xx

NCBeachyGrl
February 17th, 2014, 03:29 PM
Thanks for asking!

Yes! My nausea seems different this time. I am fine when I first wake up but as the day goes on, it gets worse and worse where I am so miserable. Food is terrible. Everything tastes gross and food makes my nausea worse! I have had extreme exhaustion too. It is like I get hit with a ton of bricks and there is nothing I can do but lay down. It usually hits later too. I hope it goes away soon!!!

Tiffani3
February 17th, 2014, 05:26 PM
Oh no sounds like your having a ruff time hope it passes soon for you. Make sure you don't get dehydrated cause you'll feel even worse. Take care of your self. Xx

Grace
February 27th, 2014, 04:32 AM
hello my dear ladies, I need your advice: AF is 2 weeks late but HPTs keep turning out negative! the thing is, I think my bump is growing. could it be??? last month i had a really bad flu, so that could've messsed up my cycle right? usually I ovulate on cd12, so when we DTD on cd22 I figured we were safe... To be honest, deep down I wished for something like this to happen, but DH is hysterical. So is it possible that i ovulated really late and that's why Im getting negative results? is there any othet reason for AF to be this late? going to see an ob next week, hope that will shed some light on things.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

ThreeMenAndALAdy
March 1st, 2014, 03:22 PM
Grace is your cycle usually like clockwork? I can't believe you're 2 weeks late. If the pregnancy tests are coming up negative I'd assume you're not. But that is really strange. Please keep us posted. Wouldn't it be amazing if you get a + test after all of this!!! Good luck to you. Hope you and your family are doing well.

Rosie85
March 1st, 2014, 09:01 PM
Grace your cycles could be off. Mine is crazy off this month, I ovulated over 10 days late so I am expecting my period to be late as well.

Grace
March 11th, 2014, 04:36 AM
so turns out I'm not pregnant :( Doc said my cycle could be off because I'm still breastfeeding, though nothing like that has ever happenned to me before. Now I feel sad for not having another baby...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

ThreeMenAndALAdy
March 25th, 2014, 04:27 PM
17828[ATTACH=CONFIG]17829[/ATTACH. This is Owen at 10 months. He is almost 26 lbs and has 6 teeth. I can't believe he'll be 1 at the end of April!!!

Rosie85
March 25th, 2014, 04:29 PM
So sorry Grace. There have been many times I thought I was pregnant and even though I didn't want to be and was freaking out each time...when the test came back negative, I would be sad. babies are so sweet, it's hard to not want them!

Gorgeous boy three!! He has a lot of the same features my ds3 has. Thanks for sharing!

NCBeachyGrl
March 25th, 2014, 04:36 PM
Three - I just want to pinch him!!!!!!!! So cute!!!

Here is my little monkey

Rosie85
March 25th, 2014, 04:39 PM
adorable beachy!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
March 25th, 2014, 04:44 PM
17834And this is my whole crew. We made this our Christmas card. I'd love to see some pics of all of your little ones.

coocoobananas
March 25th, 2014, 04:56 PM
Nc! I've never seen pics of your babes, so cute:)

NCBeachyGrl
March 25th, 2014, 05:01 PM
Aww! Thanks ladies! Love seeing our not so little babies!

NCBeachyGrl
March 25th, 2014, 05:04 PM
Here are my other 2 from last summer!

Rosie85
March 25th, 2014, 05:54 PM
Beautiful kids ladies! I will try and post a pic of mine later!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
March 25th, 2014, 06:10 PM
Your boys are too cute NC!

SamS_TTCPink
March 25th, 2014, 06:54 PM
They're all so cute!!!! Making me even more clucky! 😉❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rosie85
March 25th, 2014, 07:27 PM

These are my boys. It's a little blurry, sorry!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
March 25th, 2014, 08:35 PM
They're beautiful Rosie!!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
March 25th, 2014, 08:41 PM
Teddy looks like a Teddy if that makes sense, Rosie.

Has anyone heard from Tiffani?

hotdogz&boyz
March 26th, 2014, 12:08 AM
Everyone has such beautiful babies! Here are some random pics of my three. The oldest is just starting baseball and obsessed with that hat. J is 10.5 months and says over a dozen words now. Chatty little thing. Hope everyone is doing well :)

NCBeachyGrl
March 26th, 2014, 07:02 AM
So cute Rosie and Hotdogz!

I know one thing, we all have such gorgeous kiddos!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
March 26th, 2014, 09:14 AM
I agree NC! Beautiful babies ladies. So glad they're all doing so great.

Tiffani3
March 26th, 2014, 10:21 AM
Hi girls so lovely to see all your gorgeous babies, gosh they all are growing up so quickly and all totally beautiful!! My little ted is one on Sunday can't believe how fast that year has gone! How are you all???
How's the pg going NC and coocoo? Thank you for thinking of me three xx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
March 26th, 2014, 11:57 AM
How are doing Tiffani?

Rosie85
March 26th, 2014, 01:31 PM
Teddy looks like a Teddy if that makes sense, Rosie.

Has anyone heard from Tiffani?

I think he does too! It worked out great because my others are blue eyes and blonde. I told my Dh when I was pregnant with Teddy that I knew he was going to have brown features to go better with his name!

Rosie85
March 26th, 2014, 01:33 PM
Everyones kiddos are just so good looking, I agree with beachy!

Tiffani3
March 26th, 2014, 03:51 PM
How are doing Tiffani?

I'm ok thank you getting on with it!! How are you? Xx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
March 30th, 2014, 07:17 AM
Doing well. Thanks for asking. I can't believe we're all at the one year mark!! I still remember being sick and chatting about where we lived like it was yesterday. What's next Tiffani? Going to cycle again?

ThreeMenAndALAdy
March 30th, 2014, 07:21 AM
My little guy is 11 months old today. Is anyone having issues with teething? Owen is having a terrible time with it. I took him to the doc last week because he was crying a lot and wouldn't eat. The doc said his gums were swollen and that his molars were probably coming in. Since then the crying and sleep issues have gotten worse. He's like a different kid. I've been giving him Tylenol to help with the pain. It's just awful!!

coocoobananas
March 30th, 2014, 01:15 PM
I just saw this! Thanks for asking Tiff!
I am doing loads better! If I felt like this during my 1st 2 pregnancies I wouldn't complain at all! I am still on diclectin and I still don't feel normal but I'll take it!!

Hi girls so lovely to see all your gorgeous babies, gosh they all are growing up so quickly and all totally beautiful!! My little ted is one on Sunday can't believe how fast that year has gone! How are you all???
How's the pg going NC and coocoo? Thank you for thinking of me three xx

coocoobananas
March 30th, 2014, 01:17 PM
3men, I don't have any advice:/ Wyatt has had terrible teething but he has 4 back ones coming in and I didn't even know it! I think it's more his age though, he's nearly 14 months and he's just so happy all the time fx!! I also let him have his soother a lot if need be because I think it helps with the teeth...maybe that's why he seems ok? Not sure if your little guy takes them? I'm sure you've tried everything though!!

hotdogz&boyz
March 30th, 2014, 03:59 PM
Yes. We have a rotten teether. But the bad news for her is that she just started. Her first tooth was misery. It came in totally wonky, which we were hoping caused all the pain. But, alas, it wasn't. She is just miserable with each new one. It's not a quick thing either, each one is a good week + of pain before they come in. Doc said some kids just handle it better than others. With her last one she went on a full week of nursing strike. And her good sleeping habits vanished right when that first tooth started to come in. She has always been so easy, so I guess I was due for something to throw a kink in the system. But it's difficult with her so miserable all the time. We use our carrier A LOT. She only really wants to be held. We use some various "remedies" but nothing seems to help a ton (amber necklace, teething tabs, Motrin).

Tiffani3
March 31st, 2014, 09:58 AM
Doing well. Thanks for asking. I can't believe we're all at the one year mark!! I still remember being sick and chatting about where we lived like it was yesterday. What's next Tiffani? Going to cycle again?

Can't believe we've chatted for nearly two years now. Lol amazing!!
Dh said we can try once more so just need to figure out when is best for us. Wish I could try again tomorrow but just isn't that easy! xx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
April 5th, 2014, 03:12 PM
Well...we're a few days into April. Just wanted to say Happy Birthday to all of the babies turning 1 this month. I keep saying it, but I really can't believe it's been a year already. I think I'll be a bit sad on the 30th. My little baby isn't so little anymore.

Rosie85
April 5th, 2014, 06:11 PM
My Teddy turns 1 in 4 days. I can't believe it either how fast time has gone. It has amazing. I am so happy we all got to share it!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
April 5th, 2014, 09:13 PM
So am I Tiffani.

NCBeachyGrl
April 6th, 2014, 04:19 PM

What a way to celebrate 1!!

hotdogz&boyz
April 7th, 2014, 03:55 PM
^^Happy Birthday little guy :) It's amazing how quick it goes!

luckylass
April 9th, 2014, 05:30 PM
Hey ladies how are you all keeping? Haven't been on here in ages and can't believe all the exciting news when I started to read. Congratulations to all the pregnant ladies and congrats to all those starting the ttc journey again aswell. Would love the excitement of it all tbh but agreed since we meet that 3 was our number. Still very tempted to have another. My little lady was 1 just over 3 weeks ago and it was the first of mine that celebrated a first birthday when I wasn't pregnant again. :(

ThreeMenAndALAdy
April 9th, 2014, 09:24 PM
Nice to hear from you luckylass!! I too have always been pregnant right after my kids had their 1st birthday. So I think this last birthday will be tough for a few reasons. I can't believe your little girl is 1!!! Anyone heard from Suregena or Cinss?