PDA

View Full Version : Solar flairs and when to start ttcing

babydust
April 30th, 2011, 07:08 PM
Hey girls! Quick question. What are ur feelings about the solar activity in 2012. I plan to sway in april of 2012 but unsure if I should just try this aug or sept to avoid the high solar flair activities. I will be doing diet and other factors either way but ideally would like to wait. Anyone know if the solar activity is supposed to die down in 2013?

I heard that it's best to dtd for a girl starting summer solstice in July and ending at fall eqionox in sept. But i don't feel that is long enough since I will be trying tbm and a one time cut off with abstinence.

Thanks so much!

purplepoet20
April 30th, 2011, 08:12 PM
The solar flares may have very little if no effect on the gender... I was concerned by it to. I am relying mostly on diet, supp, timing, moon, and ions. It's not worth wanting for over a year just for one small factor.

babydust
April 30th, 2011, 09:51 PM
Thanks :). Well I would ttc soon instead of wait a year like I've planned. But I think I'm going to just wait like I've planned -and not worry too much about it

TTC5
April 30th, 2011, 10:33 PM
I asked atomic this question once and she gave great advice.

babydust
May 1st, 2011, 08:30 AM
I'm sure she did :-). Do you remember what she said? Thanks so much!

ELP
May 1st, 2011, 08:54 AM
I'm sure she did :-). Do you remember what she said? Thanks so much!I think?? this was the thread here babyd:)
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?2790-Now-solar-flares-to-worry-about!

atomic sagebrush
May 1st, 2011, 03:20 PM
Here is what I wrote on the other thread.

"If solar flares are ever proven to make one iota of difference to gender ratio, I will strip naked and walk down the streets of New York leading the Macy's Day Parade! (now watch tomorrow there will be some scientific study done about it!!!)

Here's why - all these things that sway, the reason why they sway is not magic or voodoo, it's for real biological reasons that were either designed by God or fashioned by evolution over the course of millions of years for one reason alone - they help our ancestors to survive better and be more successful at handing down their genes to the next generation.

Things like diet and body type, even more "far out" things like seasons and the moon, affect everyone all the time and have for all these millions of years and so those are the types of things that affect our bodies enough so we evolve/are designed to be affected by them. Something that happens every eleven years or whatever the solar cycle is, that has very little affect on any of our day to day lives or bodies...there's just no way that any mechanism would be of such critical (or quite frankly ANY importance) that it would cause ALL humans everywhere on the face of the planet to suddenly start cranking out mostly one gender or another.

If that happened or had ever happened, it would be front page news on the cover of every magazine, newspaper...it would be in old books, in old legends...but there are none of these things, the gender ratio has hovered at 105-100 everywhere all the time wherever it was studied. Which strongly indicates that such an occurance (solar flares drastically affecting gender ratio all around the world) NEVER happened. Solar flares do not affect gender ratio.

I FORBID you guys to stress about solar flares."

babydust
May 1st, 2011, 07:50 PM
Haha. Thanks atomic :). I feel much better about it and will keep my plan of ttc in April 2012 :-)

Another princess
May 1st, 2011, 09:15 PM
Ha ha, thanks Atomic. Very well put!!

DreamingPink
May 1st, 2011, 11:01 PM
Thanks for the reassurance :) I was getting a little nervous as I'm pretty sure we're going to TTC in April/May 2012!