PDA

View Full Version : Am I insane???

fivebabies
June 5th, 2013, 02:39 PM
I am craving TTC again!!!

I just had a baby 6 months ago, one I was lucky to get at all. (I never feel like we can afford another one)

I haven't even started my cycle back yet and I am already hoping for an oops. LOL

Anyone else go through this???

The Anchor
June 5th, 2013, 02:48 PM
YES YOU ARE INSANE...LOL, just kidding. I know a woman with 7 kids who wants more. And look at those Duggars, what are they at now, 20?

mommymachine
June 5th, 2013, 02:51 PM
No that's fine but WAIT FOR ME!!! We will be TTC #6 in May 2015....and yes I am still pregnant with number 5:)

Wanting-a-girl
June 5th, 2013, 02:59 PM
I think everyone gets baby fever lol... 4 is def enough for me tho so I will have to just get over the fever

fivebabies
June 5th, 2013, 03:13 PM
Mommymachine~ That sounds perfect!! I might be a couple months before that though.....I feel like I'm getting too old though. :(

And PS my baby #5 was born Nov 27th, your due date! lol

mommymachine
June 5th, 2013, 03:18 PM
Really??? That's so awesome I love that:)

crazyladyneedsababy
June 5th, 2013, 03:19 PM
A baby is always a blessing :awe:

fivebabies
June 5th, 2013, 03:27 PM
If I had the $ I'd just keep having them. LOL

crazyladyneedsababy
June 5th, 2013, 03:35 PM
If I had the $ I'd just keep having them. LOL

I think Id be the same, I love babies and im always broody but reallitivally when I ttc next time it will be the last and Im going to have hubby get the snip before i find out the gender as I think Id be tempted to try again but health wise and moneywise 3 is our limit. That's the plan whether Im brave enough to do it or not is a different story :rofl:

Rosie85
June 5th, 2013, 04:48 PM
I must be the only one terrified to have more even though I want more. I'm too scared something will go wrong or be wrong with them. Not sure I want to risk it all again. If I could I would have 6 kids...hubby says we have to stop at 4, so I'm thinking adoption to ensure a girl and good health. I do get baby fever very easy though. Thought I was pregnant this last week and at first I was terrified and felt sick about it. After a negative test I was relieved but also a little sad and my baby is only 8 weeks, lol.

atomic sagebrush
June 5th, 2013, 08:33 PM
no not at all!! I think 4-7 kids is really "normal" in terms of being evolutionarily familiar and I think there may very well be something innate in wanting that size a family. (small families and larger ones are equally great of course.)

fivebabies
June 5th, 2013, 11:49 PM
Glad I'm not the only one! :) I am munching on my chubby baby and she is gettin close to crawling and it makes me so sad that she's getting older. *sniff* Maybe I'll have another but if not I am counting my many blessings already! So grateful for 5 healthy children!

I think wanting to procreate is an animal-like instinct in me...that and I think my husband is super hot! ;)

Rainbow baby
June 6th, 2013, 12:06 AM
If you are I am as well. I get really horney/clucky (tmi) really hard to explain actually but just NEED another from about 6 weeks-6months pp with all my babies. It must be hormonal lol not insanity! After about a year it goes away for me heaps ...not enough though obviously hahahahah

fivebabies
June 6th, 2013, 12:38 AM
Lol! More tmi for ya: sex is better for me when we're ttc. And it's better when we slip and don't use protection. Likes its "dangerous" and more exciting somehow. Lol

queen-bee
June 6th, 2013, 01:24 AM
Maybe it's just the hormones. I remember with each of my babies all I could think about for the first 6-8 months was labor, bf, pregnancy. I think the hormones are still in your system and they still rule the world.

atomic sagebrush
June 6th, 2013, 12:57 PM
Lol! More tmi for ya: sex is better for me when we're ttc. And it's better when we slip and don't use protection. Likes its "dangerous" and more exciting somehow. Lol

I agree sex is better for me too when TTC. DH, not so much LOL.

Yuzu
June 6th, 2013, 01:11 PM
You are insane--and so am I! I am ttc and my son is 6 months old today. I have serious mental problems....LOL!

But babies are so sweet, aren't they?

fivebabies
June 6th, 2013, 03:09 PM
They ARE so sweet! I don't want this phase in my life to ever end. :)

My oldest just turned 13 and it freaks me out that I have a teenager! I had him 10 months after I got married when I was 19. So it seems to be too soon to close this chapter. Ya know?

hotdogz&boyz
June 7th, 2013, 10:41 PM
I am lurking in this forum...and my baby is not a month yet. Clearly if you are insane, I am certifiable. I am always like this. I have three kids...three and under ;) We will only be having one more.

Caradana
June 8th, 2013, 11:22 PM
You're not insane. I'd have 10 if DH would let me. (We have 2 right now :))

Sadi
June 21st, 2013, 02:31 AM
I can't speak to your sanity level but I know that my threshold for children out of diapers is three so that is the limit that I gave my husband. Of course, if I let him, we'd have 5-7 children with the justification that I don't have to be pregnant that much, just a mom to that many. LOL

fish2012
June 23rd, 2013, 10:24 AM
I'm still preggie and back researching a sway I'm certifiable ;-)

Cat+9lives
August 6th, 2013, 03:17 PM
I sometimes think I am insane (and I'm working on a psych degree, so there ya go!) depending on how badly behaved my crew was that day. I hope that 20 years from now that feeling of insanity has left :)

dreamingpink77
September 2nd, 2013, 10:36 AM
So it seems I am not the only one who is feeling crazy :) I have a wonderful 3months old boy and started wondering if i should have another baby a few weeks after delivery. This is so strange to me. I don't know if i just want another baby or if deep down i would only be trying for a girl since i already have 2 boys. I feel so confused. When we were ttc our 2 baby, i was totally convinced that it would be our last. Even when i discovred it was a boy, i was still convinced this was our last. But now that i have my little one in my arms, and smell that wonderful smell of his skin, i need to feel this sensation much longer. My little baby is just adorable, I want to hold him forever. I'm dreaming of another baby and yet am afraid that if i'll have another one, I won't have enough time to dedicate to this one. I would feel so guilty. And then the big problem arises....MONEY! It's already difficult with 2 children, let alone 3! Mortgages have to be paid, i need to buy a car, still need to buy things for the house....I'm definately going mad! And still, the thought of another baby is haunting me and my fertility watch is ticking fast...I'll be 36 in a few weeks. I feel so confused :(