Gender Result:
Unknown
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
DS1 age 5
DS2 age 2.5
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
I almost entirely cut out meat starting mid February, and had to ease into skipping breakfast. I had coffee with nonfat milk and equal in the morning and ate lunch at 12:30 for about 4 weeks leading up to the attempt. I still ate a lot of veggies and beans, but increased white carbs by a lot from before. Not snacking was a HUGE change for me.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
Approximately 10-12 weeks. I eased in slowly.
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
His diet basically did not change much, although he ate somewhat less meat and I started buying cereal with soy protein for him. He took NO supps!
DId you consume alcohol? A couple of drinks per week

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I drink caffeine regularly
Any Diet Details?
This diet was so completely different from the way I normally eat, especially not snacking and not eating breakfast. I love food and love to cook, so it was really challenging for me to eat foods I did not enjoy. I tried to make dinner more interesting, or at least reward myself for hanging in all day with a nice baguette.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
I started with low sodium and found I was so miserable, I threw it out the window. I kind of figured less food = less sodium overall.
I also drank very strong pep tea from AF-O for three months leading up to attempt.
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
My start weight was 144-143lbs, and my weight at attempt was 137. I got to 135 and then got depressed and thought I didn't O, so I had a few bad cheats and gained two pounds the weekend of the attempt, then maintained through the 2WW. My final BMI was 21.5 and I am the lowest weight I've been since high school.
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
Did no exercise, though I freaked out and tried to incorporate it a month before the attempt. I got three workouts in and hurt my knee. I hope those three days didn't kill my sway with testosterone.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
Didn't check
Any VG potions used? RePhresh
Sylk

CM pH at attempt
Didn't check
DH pH
-
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation
-
Any additional comments?
I got some really confusing signs from my dig fertility monitor, then I go a really slow temp rise, so I'm not positive of O day. We DTD on CD 14 aiming for an O-2, then again on CD 17 when ovacue gave me an O sign. Then I got a secondary O sign and a smiley CBFM on CD 21 and DTD again. The first attempt was an 8 day FR, and the next two were CFR with 3 releases, first two out, third inside (TMI)
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Frequent Release

BD Position
Missionary
Did you Jump and Dump? Yes

Any relevant attempt details?
I waited five mins and did a J and D, and not much came out, so really hoping for low sperm count. I used a full app of rephresh a couple of hours before attempts, and had a giant gin and tonic before each attempt to relax ;-)
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Vitex
Baby asprin
folic acid
Fiber

DH Supplements
-
Any additional supplement info?
I think the supplements made my cycle crazy! So hard to know when I O'd. I took a HPT on CD 31 and got a neg. took again at cd 36 and got a faint pos.
Did you do anything with Ions?
Lavender oil on pulse points and lavender soap. More for relaxation than ions. I was pretty anxious going into this whole thing!
Moon Phase during conception?
First Quarter
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
-
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
Losing weight on the diet. This sounds horrible, but I was so depressed and defeated when we had our first attempt and then it looked like I hadn't O'd. I'm hoping those feelings actually lowered my T levels. I also feel like I did everything I could to lower FH's sperm count minus supplements.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
Everything! This was such a gamble. We had an appointment with a doc to do HT gender selection and canceled for many reasons. I honestly feel like I have a 50/50 chance, which is better than I think my chances were before swaying.
Things worth mentioning:
The day before my BFP I freaked out and was having thoughts about giving up and just being happy with two boys. Then I got my BFP and felt sooo nervous about my sway failing. Then throughout the day, I felt calmer and more accepting of whoever this little bean will be. Having three kids will be an adventure! And whether I have a girl or boy, I will still have a greater chance of having a granddaughter one day :-)

Little Lunasa
June 6th, 2013, 06:39 AM
Congrats on a great sway, hope you get your DD :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3boys
June 6th, 2013, 06:50 AM
Congratulations :)

Great sway. Hope it's your girl

marriedmomof2
June 6th, 2013, 12:03 PM
Congrats!! I know the feeling dh will not do anything so that part scares me but this sounds like a great sway! I think we have a few things in common because i too will ease into the diet! I will be happy with a boy but am praying for a girl :) congrats again!! Good sway!!