PDA

View Full Version : It's a boy but doubting..help?

ecbishop
June 8th, 2013, 12:15 AM
I had my anatomy scan last Tuesday and the doctor told me that he was 95% sure that it was a boy. My husband and I were thrilled to get this news after two girls. At first they were a little doubtful that it was a boy because the umbilical cord was between the legs also but after looking some more confirmed that it was indeed a he. The doctor kept going on about because 95% sure like a mentioned but then the ultrasound tech said to keep the recipts just in case....now it's all in my head...and I am really doubting it. I will attach a picture that is suppose to be his boy parts. 11686

Mummyx2
June 8th, 2013, 12:25 AM
Can you go for a private gender scan for piece of mind? I hope this is your boy :)

ecbishop
June 8th, 2013, 12:28 AM
We really don't have a private place around us. The closest is about an hour and forty minutes away. My husband says we can go if it will bring me some better feelings but he really thinks it's a boy. I was going to call around tomorrow and see if there were any closer.

Mummyx2
June 8th, 2013, 12:51 AM
I hope u can find one closer!! Sorry I can't help I'm not good with potty shots. Im opposite to u :) I have 2 boys and was told girl at 12 week scan tech said 99 % sure but I think it's very early so I'm not getting my hopes up & have a gender scan booked at 15 weeks :) I think if we are told girl at anatomy scan I may believe it then!! Did u sway ? X

ecbishop
June 8th, 2013, 12:55 AM
Yes I did a slight sway, nothing to hard core. It was funny because the doctor was very certain about what he saw..I don't know why I am so doubtful lol.

Mummyx2
June 8th, 2013, 05:37 AM
I know I expected a little boy after having 2 :) I think it's hard to believe because it seems too good to be true!! X

Happylane
June 8th, 2013, 06:29 AM
Looks like your boy to me!

ecbishop
June 8th, 2013, 08:02 AM
Thanks ladies

wilma_five
June 8th, 2013, 08:20 AM
Looks like a boy! (I've seen them on U/S before ;) )

ecbishop
June 8th, 2013, 08:49 AM
Thanks! My ultrasound tech rushed through the whole procedure. So much so that I have to come back for heart pictures because they didn't get them. It does feel better when people tell me they see boy parts too lol

ecbishop
June 8th, 2013, 07:54 PM
So my dh found a 3D ultrasound place in a near by city and we went today. He is all boy! I am very excited! 11700