PDA

View Full Version : Anyone TTC blue in July?

Happylane
June 8th, 2013, 06:40 AM
Hi. I've been doing a moderate sway for about 2 months trying to increase my protein intake and adding fish oil, folic acid, and prenatals. I'd be interested in hearing from anyone who is trying in the next month or two - what are you doing for your sway?

Caradana
June 8th, 2013, 11:21 PM
Hi! Me! I'm an IVF ... Taking the same fish oil, folic acid (folate) and prenatals, tho! Good luck on your sway!!! (And my DH's sperm sample :))

Hokievol
June 23rd, 2013, 01:47 PM
We're trying this month. Doing the HE diet, fish oil, CoQ10, folic acid, One A Day vitamins, wheatgrass capsules, probiotic, lemon water, and V8 + brewer's yeast. I'm working out with heavy weights a few times a week and trying to increase competition (Wii Boxing!!), and having DH release every 2-4 days. I can tell I'm making more testosterone, guess we'll find out soon enough if it actually helped!

a&jmummy
June 23rd, 2013, 04:24 PM
Yep meeeee! Can't wait
I have been on He diet since febuary , taking pregnacare conception, folic acid , brewers yeast , gingseng royal jelly , wheat germ .
Have been drinking green tea and lemon water all day
I do the 30day shred 4xweek!
Ihave never had so much ewcm!! Ont be using any lubes lol

evarain81
June 23rd, 2013, 10:37 PM
Hi i am so excited to have ttc buddies! I am defs going shopping tomorrow for epo, royal jelly. I am also going to cut out coffee (grrr) and try to alkalize my diet, drink baking soda and do a baking soda douche. We literally just had the talk. Our daughter is 3.5 and this next will be our last, boy or girl!

tmbabcock
June 24th, 2013, 09:04 PM
Hi! I am ttc blue coming up in August and I have been doing the he diet and have been taking prenatals, folic acid, vit d, and fish oil. I have been working on my sway since the end of April. I already have 2 girls already and am really nervous to try again as this will be our last time. I have actually been thinking about moving it up a month and starting in July but I'm not sure. I think it's just cause I'm anxious to get pregnant and want to know the sex as soon as possible. I am a very impatient person. :) I keep telling myself we should at least August to try but the back of my mind keeps nagging at me to try sooner.

Happylane
June 27th, 2013, 11:35 PM
Babcock- Actually I have heard that shocking your system and trying sooner for a boy works better whereas it's better to be on the LE diet for a longer period of time for a girl. I think you're better off!

Rain- I have NO idea how you can stomach the BS drinks! God love ya!

Mummy- How's it going? Remember how we said back in April that July-August seemed so far away? We are trying in about 3 weeks. When are you trying? I'm excited but nervous. I've done the HE but not to the point where I'm counting grams and mgs. I'm on my prenatal, 1000mg fish oil, Vit D, extra folic acid and Potassium tabs. I wonder though if 99mg really helps though? With 3 kids at home already my efforts to get to the gym or even do at-home weights failed.
If I do get pregnant it's going to be a long loooong wait to the NT scan then the 18-20 weeker! And I don't know HOW you're getting so much ewcm!!! I've been on my supplements and even added in robitussin last cycle and didn't see any difference. I have an ok amt but nothing to write home about. I thought for sure I'd see more with the supps. I'm 37 so maybe that has something to do with it?

We all need to stay in touch after our attempts and BFPs and share our genders!

tmbabcock
July 19th, 2013, 03:28 AM
Happylane- Thanks. My husband and I talked and decided that we're gonna stick to our original plan of August. I did decide though to slow down and not really follow the HE diet until exactly 6 weeks before my expected ovulation in August and then just hit it hard. (I just started back a couple of days ago.) I am so nervous that I feel like I constantly have butterflies in my stomach. Once we do get a positive I know I am going to be having mental breakdown until we have a gender scan though. I mean if I am going nuts now I can only imagine how nuts I'll be when I'm pregnant. With dd#2 I was so convinced she was a boy until the ultrasound that I did t even have any worries. This time with swaying and feeling like I'm doomed to have only girls I am going nuts. I am so excited to get pregnant again and have another little baby to cuddle again but I feel like I am losing my mind! Lol

Happylane
July 24th, 2013, 01:43 PM
Hi Babcock,
I'm actually 9 dpo now and I'm thinking that I may be out this month. I just don't feel as pregnant as I did with my other three. I just knew with them and I think I feel too good this month. I had zero energy and cramps all the time - none of which I have now (maybe a couple of days but nothing to write home about.)
I guess I was just hoping this month would be the month since I am more of a LE person. I had a BFN today (no surprise at 9dpo though) and should know in 2-3 days. Lets hope! :)
So you're thinking late August for you then? Are you just doing diet? That's what I did. I didn't do gelatin or baking soda drinks. It's going to be a loooong 3 days, lol! 9 days has felt like 3 months! lol :)

tmbabcock
July 30th, 2013, 01:28 AM
Happylane - Well, I've kinda changed my mind again. I am set to ovulate on Sat and I test with opks every month and am thinking about it. I can't make up my mind. Now that I am so close I am so anxious and kind of just want to start trying now. When I was pregnant with my first daughter I knew right away. When I was pregnant with my second daughter I would have had no idea had I not peed on a stick. My whole first trimester with dd2 I was so scared because I didn't feel pregnant at all. Fingers crossed for you!:fx: I am doing the diet and then I am taking a few supplements as well. Fish oil, prenatal, extra folic, and vit d. Even being on this diet for a short amount of time is really hard for me. I am normally someone who never eats breakfast, only sometimes eats lunch, has a small snack sometimes during the day, and mows down dinner. It's not that I don't like to eat (I love it!) it's just that I'm always so busy doing stuff around the house that I forget to eat and don't start to feel hungry till dinner.
Let me know how it goes!

Happylane
July 31st, 2013, 01:06 PM
Hi Babcock!
Well it was a big negative here but I'm actually not all that upset about it. We planned a last minute outer banks trip and I would have been 8 weeks along at that point. I am a 6-13 week morning sickness person so that would have been a bust. The house is ocean front and to die for so we will try in August! I'm excited for you to try on Sat! I wish I was trying that soon! :) I should have a positive sometime around the 11-12th of Aug. now if I get another negative THEN I will be heartbroken! Is this your first month trying? Sorry, I didn't go back through the thread. My only regret is that I kind of let up on my diet during the 2ww. I just am not a big eater by nature. I did do my supps religiously though in case I was pregnant. You will have to update me when you find out! :) Hope all is well!

tmbabcock
August 2nd, 2013, 05:59 PM
Happy lane- I got a positive OPK at 3pm today! We will be dtd tonight, tomorrow very early morning, tomorrow afternoon if I can get my girls to nap at the same time, tomorrow night if we can get it in (going camping at my friends camper) and then first thing Sunday morning if I still get a positive OPK. I am soooooo nervous. Nervous about trying and nervous about getting a boy. I mean if we have another girl I will probably be sad for a little while because this is going to be the last kid for us but I know I will eventually be happy it will just be hard at first. When I do get a bfp I will be probably going NUTS waiting to find out if its a girl or boy. Fingers crossed!!

ELP
August 4th, 2013, 01:18 PM
Hello ladies:) I've started a new August thread to hopefully unite all the blue swayers lol, as we seem to be spread around at the minute, hope you can join us and if you have any questions please feel free to ask!!!

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/32735-%2A%2A-august-blue-berries-swaying-chat-thread-%2A%2A.html#post445146