PDA

View Full Version : Monitoring at HRC, how long is the stay?

princess-nash
May 1st, 2011, 01:54 PM
Hi Dr Potter. If I was to monitor my cycle with you, how many days extra would I need to stay in CA? thank you

Dr. Potter
May 2nd, 2011, 01:04 PM
Hi Dr Potter. If I was to monitor my cycle with you, how many days extra would I need to stay in CA? thank you

About 8 extra days

princess-nash
May 2nd, 2011, 04:28 PM
About 8 extra days

If I start my stims here in the Uk and fly out just before the first ultrasound and bloodwork would 17 days be sufficient? please say yes, pretty please with a cherry on top.

princess-nash
May 3rd, 2011, 07:57 AM
Hey Dr Potter I think I have found another monitoring clinic who can help as the other one pulled out.

Dr. Potter
May 4th, 2011, 11:26 PM
Hey Dr Potter I think I have found another monitoring clinic who can help as the other one pulled out.17 days should be fine

jils04
May 18th, 2011, 07:12 AM
Hey Dr Potter I think I have found another monitoring clinic who can help as the other one pulled out.

Hey princess, I will be at HRC in July and full monitoring there too. Where will you be staying ? Pm me if you like.

princess-nash
May 18th, 2011, 12:56 PM
Hey princess, I will be at HRC in July and full monitoring there too. Where will you be staying ? Pm me if you like.

Hi Jils04, I have sent you a pm babe. xxx

princess-nash
May 18th, 2011, 05:36 PM
Hey Jils, I wondering if you can help me. If I were to have my baseline ultrasound here in the UK, and have all the medication/stimming in the US how long would I need to stay so basically no meds will be sent out but rather be waiting for me at HRC. Thanks babe.x

p.s if Dr P can answer the question that would be good too.

Wanting a daughter
May 19th, 2011, 09:02 AM
pretty sure that would be about 21 days.