PDA

View Full Version : what do you guys think of this plan AND now taking suggestions!

atomic sagebrush
May 1st, 2011, 05:47 PM
Ok, so over the last couple months my life has kinda turned upside down by my husband going onto the day shift for the first time in 15 years and giving me a lot less free time during the week (since he worked at night, he slept almost all day long.)

I am free to answer q's on Fri, Sat, and Sun (and currently it's taking me about 5-6 hours those days to get through them all) because those are the days he works, but I have less time on M-Th because he is home. On those days, I will try to work on additional content because that usually takes less time and there are literally dozens of things I would like to explore in depth - I'll list some off here and you guys can tell me if any of them you're even interested in knowing about those things.

First and foremost I know I need to make a more user-friendly guide to the boy/girl sway, almost like a flowchart/checklist.

1) boy herbs and boy vitamins
2)Stress and swaying
3)declining fertility and swaying
4)swaying when your husband won't sway
5)does gender run in families
6)estrogen, progesterone, testosterone in depth
7)pcos and swaying
8)temps and what they may indicate
9)all you ever wanted to know about sperm and semen
10)all you ever wanted to know about CM
11)the complete story of ovulation
12)monthly schedules of what you should do and when to do it
13)guide to the high-everything and low-everything diets
14)the science of pH
15)the science of timing
16)blood glucose in depth
17)maternal dominance hypothesis in depth (testosterone)
18)diseases that sway
19)the history of gender swaying
20)the biology of stress and how it sways
21)in depth looks at all supplements
22)what is harder, boy or girl sway
23)what is healthier, boy or girl diet
24)trivers willard hypothesis in depth
25)extensive links to all the science behind the various swaying techniques
26)uterine lining and how to improve it
27)ions how to and science
28)alcohol
29)the science of the FGD
30)how to use instead/diva cups

Then I also want to have a printable pink/blue shopping list that you can take the the grocery store with you and also in depth guides to ALL the various foods and how they sway (like I've done with milk, water, and bread - only with vegies, fruits, grains, etc.) but these seem like secondary concerns for the time being.

shouldihope?
May 1st, 2011, 07:38 PM
Would love a flowchart step by step guide for girl sway. Shopping list is a great idea too. Of the numbered topics 2 and 12 seemed the most interesting to me. Although I would probably read most of them. Thanks for all your hard work. I may not post a lot but I read a lot and take it all in.

Another princess
May 1st, 2011, 09:39 PM
Wow Atomic, i am sooo very grateful for any contributions you make to this site. Just do what you can! Im sure everyone understands how hard it must be to balance your time on here as well as your family life. You are just 'amazing' and i can not thank you enough. So Atomic really just do what you can xxx

skrimpy
May 1st, 2011, 09:59 PM
AS I think you are doing awesome and you can and should do what you can, when you can :D For my work on my site I usually answer questions once a week (on Wed.) and I work on content M/T/T and some Saturdays. I get up early on M/T/W/T and work before the kids/hubby get up b/c once they are up I am doing stuff with them and for the household. Saturdays I can work during the day some if we're just having a day at home. It takes balance and getting up early on my part but I love it - so I would look for something like that that works for you, too :D

I think that the flowchart-type ideas sound great; getting something easy-to-follow makes a lot of ppl very happy :) I think the topic list looks good, too :)

Let me know if I can help with anything ^.^

begonia
May 1st, 2011, 10:23 PM
Atomic, THANK YOU for all that you have put into this site! You are very much appreciated!!! :kiss:

To narrow it down I would be most interested in: 1, 4, 12, 13, 16, 17, 19 - 21, 24, 25.

(umm, way to really narrow it down, right?!?! I'd read ANYTHING sway related that you post to be honest :happy:)

TTC5
May 2nd, 2011, 12:34 AM
Atomic, you really are an angel! Don't go putting too much stress on yourself, you do a wonderful job as it is!! I work from home- at my pc so please yell out if you need a hand xx Your list sounds fantastic too btw. Dont rush, we can all wait. You and your family come first xox

Freya
May 2nd, 2011, 02:09 AM
That seems a very long list, but maybe it's something to do slowly, just for the fun of it? Anyway, I'd read most of it, but I'd be particularly interested to read about the diets and health aspects. Thanks for all your hard work, Atomic!

twosweetlads
May 2nd, 2011, 04:34 AM
I'm really grateful for all your hard work. Don't put yourself under too much pressure we are having with whatever you can do. x

3boys
May 2nd, 2011, 05:17 AM
Atomic we are so grateful for having you. Do only what you can everyone understands.

rainbowflower
May 2nd, 2011, 05:22 AM
that would be very useful! maybe would change the order a bit, but the content sounds spot on :)

there will be a "girl herbs and girl vitamins" topic too?

remember, there's no rush! look after yourself too

Flava
May 2nd, 2011, 04:46 PM
You are so awesome! I think just do what you can because this is a lot's of work. I would be just happy if we don't have a gazillion post to read when we want to find something. Like there is ttc boy and there is gender swaying and so on ...and a lost of post under all this so it's like posts all over about boy sway and not in one place.

atomic sagebrush
May 5th, 2011, 11:24 AM
that would be very useful! maybe would change the order a bit, but the content sounds spot on :)

there will be a "girl herbs and girl vitamins" topic too?

remember, there's no rush! look after yourself too

There IS a girl herbs and vitamins thread already!

atomic sagebrush
May 5th, 2011, 11:27 AM
You are so awesome! I think just do what you can because this is a lot's of work. I would be just happy if we don't have a gazillion post to read when we want to find something. Like there is ttc boy and there is gender swaying and so on ...and a lost of post under all this so it's like posts all over about boy sway and not in one place.

I keep trying to organize it but I think I just end up making it worse. What do you think about an index where all the titles and links are listed in one thread??

rainbowflower
May 5th, 2011, 03:14 PM
ooh sorry, I misunderstood! I thought you were compiling all the information into the ultimate downloadable guide!

Flava
May 6th, 2011, 12:44 PM
I keep trying to organize it but I think I just end up making it worse. What do you think about an index where all the titles and links are listed in one thread??

I think that's great because at least that way we have only 1 page to look at and we can click on everything on that 1 site! We can bookmark this 1 post and don't have to go look for threads all over anymore!:agree::agree:

atomic sagebrush
May 6th, 2011, 02:29 PM
ooh sorry, I misunderstood! I thought you were compiling all the information into the ultimate downloadable guide!

I should but I need to learn how to do that first. THX for the suggestion.

atomic sagebrush
May 6th, 2011, 02:30 PM
I think that's great because at least that way we have only 1 page to look at and we can click on everything on that 1 site! We can bookmark this 1 post and don't have to go look for threads all over anymore!:agree::agree:

OK I will get right on that. I was trying to keep things easier to find by not lumping them all into one FAQ but maybe I went too far in the other direction.

Belle
May 7th, 2011, 09:07 PM
I love it all I know you would do what's best for us and I would take in anything you put together. There is only a handful of people I know that are selfless and your one of of them Kristen I will be waiting patiently

iluvmyman
May 7th, 2011, 11:12 PM

Yes, FAQ style, easy to find and I can read it all 1 right after the other.

iluvmyman
May 7th, 2011, 11:24 PM
For ease of use, I'd like printable all in one guide for TTC each gender. I have used a different one so many times and referenced it over and over. It's just quick and easy for me to put in my purse. You could even link to the appropriate sticky in each section, like, the Boy Supps or Girl Supps.

Hmmmm, I like all of your suggestions but looking at the threads I would focus on what I see the most asked about:
1) boy herbs and boy vitamins -
2)Stress and swaying
3)declining fertility and swaying
8)temps and what they may indicate
9)all you ever wanted to know about sperm and semen
10)all you ever wanted to know about CM
11)the complete story of ovulation - here is a cool video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLmg4wSHdxQ
12)monthly schedules of what you should do and when to do it - I really like this idea and made one myself
13)guide to the high-everything and low-everything diets
14)the science of pH
15)the science of timing
16)blood glucose in depth
21)in depth looks at all supplements
24)trivers willard hypothesis in depth
25)extensive links to all the science behind the various swaying techniques
27)ions how to and science

WantingPink
May 7th, 2011, 11:43 PM
I think all of these look interesting... I really like #6. I think there are ways to tell with your temp and length of follicular phase and luteal phase that you can tell if you are more likely to have a boy or a girl but I haven't found the information and how it pertains to swaying in one spot. Thanks for any and all the information that you can provide.

atomic sagebrush
May 8th, 2011, 11:24 AM

I'm going to compress some of the info into a guide BUT these are ideas for more essays, things to look into in depth.

iluvmyman
May 9th, 2011, 03:18 AM

That would be great and a section on the main forum page so they are super easy to find.

atomic sagebrush
May 9th, 2011, 12:59 PM
Ok so until I get this done, just so you guys realize there IS already the "Links to..." posts on the main Gender Swaying page...if you need to know about supplements for example, you just go to the "Links to Supplements" page and you will see links to various threads about supplements.

atomic sagebrush
March 8th, 2013, 10:55 AM
bump

The Anchor
March 8th, 2013, 11:21 AM
I'm a dolt sometimes :oops:...but I still can't find the "links to". I know I JUST suggested this on a post yesterday, but I can't seem to figure it out. I was thinking more like maybe a menu item under "quick links" or something like that. It seems like I'm getting more and more demanding these days, I better get knocked up SOON.

atomic sagebrush
March 8th, 2013, 11:31 AM
This is an old post I was going to delete LOL but just wanted to get the list I had made off of it first.

In my siggie, there's a link to the Complete Index, newly updated and reorganized and I'm getting rid of the majority of the stickies so it is easier to find. :)

atomic sagebrush
March 8th, 2013, 11:32 AM
For some reason I see the link in my siggie is not clickable, complete index is here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/3305-complete-index.html

The Anchor
March 8th, 2013, 11:41 AM
OMG that sure is a CUTE baby atomic, LOVE the pic!