PDA

View Full Version : Thank you everyone for the kind words!

hlmcdaniels
June 9th, 2013, 08:19 AM
It has been two days since we have heard boy.. and although I had initially taken it pretty badly, I have to say I am holding up well.. Right after I found out I called my mom, someone who has actually been in my shoes with GD after she's had three girls and couldn't conceive a boy, which resulted in my parents divorce. She also said to me that if she had a boy, and she did have her DG I wouldn't be here, and since we are really close it made me realize that it isn't about the gender, just the bond is enough for me to have with my boys. We also talked about me going HT with IVF in a few years and she was very supportive which made me feel better, I am also very blessed and happy my husband had been the one to say we will go HT right after we did hear boy so it did give me hope. So for now, I am just going to keep myself as busy as possible these next couple months! We are moving out of state, rehabbing our new home, I have both boys birthdays coming up and also my anniversary, not to mention we will be a few miles away from Disney world so we will probably be there every weekend! To be honest I just really cannot wait to DS3(Graham) to get here, I love him already and just seeing him moving around in our scan made me realize he's just another puzzle piece to complete our family! I hope all of you ladies get your DG and your sways work, I will be checking back from time to time so best of luck to everyone!

nuthinbutpink
June 9th, 2013, 08:27 AM
I am so glad you are feeling better. I just love all of your boys' names!

It's great you will have support for HT! We will be happy to support you through this pregnancy and to help you navigate HT too! We have a big population of HT here and can make recommendations for doctors/clinics when you are ready.

Sounds like you will be super busy in the coming months. You have a beautiful family!

3boys
June 9th, 2013, 08:30 AM
I'm so glad you are feeling better honey :) it's great that you have a goal and are able to go high tech in the future. As we've all said before this little DS3 will be your pride and joy I promise. There is something about number three GD babies that make them even more yummy. I def think they pick us as their mummies.

The GD is tough, and you will probably have ups and downs along the journey. Some days you feel at ease and then other days something little will set it off. But every bit of time that goes by is easier and when thy are finally born and you hold them in your arms. You know it was meant to be.

Adia
June 9th, 2013, 08:33 AM
What a great post!

I am glad you are headed to a different scene. You can leave the pain of GD in Jersey and start all over in your thinking in your new state.

I am so happy to hear that DH is being so supportive of HT. I has to be such a comfort!

Good luck with your busy summer and the arrival of your new baby boy in December!!

Don't be a stranger!!:bighug:

atomic sagebrush
June 9th, 2013, 11:37 AM
That's great!!! It really helps to have a plan in place. The HT ladies are great and will take great care of you but don't hesitate to ask me anything if I can help you. :)

I agree with the PP's about DS 3 - my third son is so adorable, he's by far my most adorable kid, and people tell me all the time how cute he is.

Huge congrats on a beautiful family!!

Lizzie Lizard
June 9th, 2013, 11:52 AM
So glad you are doing better!! So happy for you and your family!

Fae
June 9th, 2013, 03:48 PM
I wrote you a long reply to this but accidently put it in the wrong thread! It's in your other thread (mini breakdown) Pitfalls of using my phone :/

hlmcdaniels
June 9th, 2013, 05:29 PM
I wrote you a long reply to this but accidently put it in the wrong thread! It's in your other thread (mini breakdown) Pitfalls of using my phone :/

I just saw!! I promise you that you will not be upset with having two DS's, my two boys are two years apart and already the best of friends(my ds1 is actually my mini clone, and ds2 is my hubbys so its hilarious:) ) I know its hard at first as I took hearing that ds2 was a boy way far worse than hearing ds3 a boy, but once you see how close your boys will be, it will be worth it!

hlmcdaniels
June 9th, 2013, 05:30 PM
Thank you all so much ladies, sorry I cannot individually write back this second as I am chasing around two very active toddlers ( i'm sure many of you know how this is!!)

Yuzu
June 10th, 2013, 11:14 AM
I'm glad you're feeling better. I'm convinced that everything will turn out for the best. It has to, right? By the way, I love the name Graham!

mommymachine
June 10th, 2013, 12:40 PM
I love that name! Awe what a wonderful update!

deaks66
June 10th, 2013, 12:45 PM
Great post! it really helped me during my pregnancy to start researching ht but once ds3 was here my love for him made me forget all about ht for a while. Great news your mum is supportive of your plan, i could do with some of that x

crazyladyneedsababy
June 10th, 2013, 03:29 PM
so pleased to read this update, make sure and stay with us so we can hear all about baby g :) xx