PDA

View Full Version : so confused ! help ?

a&jmummy
June 10th, 2013, 03:32 AM
Hi guys ,
have no idea wth is going on !
got 3 bfp's 1on 14dpo faint
2on 15dpo bold as day !
had been feeling symptoms ! boobs were sore and hard , dry heaving lol so tired ...
then yesterday18dpo all stopped didn't feel anything so i took at test bfn i put it donw to diluted urine maybe !!?so this morning 19dpo took a test fmu bfn !!!
where is my bfp ? where is my Af ?
what is going on ??
no bleeding no cramps but don't feel pregnant anymore

Rainbow baby
June 10th, 2013, 06:14 AM
Are you using different branded tests. They all test different levels of hormones. . .Or I would probably expect the worst that it could be an early loss/chemical. The only way to know for sure is to wait it out or to go to the doctor and get your numbers from a blood test. If you used a different brand of tests I would probably rush out and by them again and check with fmu again! I have my fingers crossed for you!!

a&jmummy
June 10th, 2013, 06:46 AM
All the same brand .have very mild lower back ache and feeling hot faint n dizzy on and off

xxxx
June 10th, 2013, 10:01 AM
Please try other brands or get to do GP to check your hcg level. I wish u the very best. fx

dloui128
June 10th, 2013, 10:52 AM
All the same brand .have very mild lower back ache and feeling hot faint n dizzy on and off

I would give your dr a call and see if they will do a blood test for you

a&jmummy
June 10th, 2013, 12:03 PM
Update : have seen midwife she is thinking eptopic so had bloods done and going for scan

xxxx
June 10th, 2013, 12:30 PM
Awwh bless. I pray it all goes well. fx

dloui128
June 10th, 2013, 01:41 PM
Hope everythings goes ok :hugs: