PDA

View Full Version : Starting preparations

calciumconfused
June 12th, 2013, 05:51 AM
Hello everyone,

We'll be starting to try for our third child in the Fall, I have to finish my degree first unfortunately. We have two boys (2 and 4) and I would like a girl next.

Over the past few days I have been reading everything and anything I could find about swaying. While reading I figured out that I would like another boy almost just as much, so I'm going with a light sway.

Currently I plan to eat vegetarian (I only rarely eat meat/fish, so not too difficult), skip breakfast and exercise 60 minutes everyday. BMI is 26.4, so losing weight would be nice. Combined with peppermint tea until O and possibly Zyrtec and cal/mag supps, but I'm not sure whether that is a step too far for me.

Because of our ages I want to get pg as quickly as possible, so no timing restrictions. Both my pregnancies I got pg on the first cycle, so hopefully I don't have to wait too long this time around...

ELP
June 12th, 2013, 06:47 AM
Welcome CC :) There are some great articles on the calcium in the ttc girl section:agree: For me the calcium would aid a blue sway, especially from things like milk and cheese as they are complete nutritious foods in themselves and can grow massive bulls lol, so no LE about that! The skip b'fast and exercise sound great! They as a combo are having good success:) Best of luck x

Little Lunasa
June 12th, 2013, 07:11 AM
Hi and welcome :)
Good luck with your sway, I also have two boys and would love a little girl but because of my age also, I will be happy with whatever I get!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

calciumconfused
June 12th, 2013, 07:56 AM
Thank you for the warm welcome!

The calcium would be from supps as I am lactose-intolerant, so never have milk or cheese anyway. I seem te recall that they would be okay with a vegetarian diet, but I definitely need to look into it more. I feel my head is going to explode with all this information I'm trying to cram into it...

Little Lunasa
June 12th, 2013, 08:47 AM
I'd recommend buying a personalised sway plan, all the hard work is done by Atomic for you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

myrainbowgirl
June 12th, 2013, 07:10 PM
Doesn't sound like a light sway to me, sounds great! :)