PDA

View Full Version : So my husband doesn't have perfect sperm....?!?!? Stupid b***h

hpjagged
May 2nd, 2011, 02:45 PM
Well, I was surfing on facebook came across a friend who's having a girl. They also have a boy.
Well when they announced ''It's a Girl'' in their status, a mutual friend said these words...

"Yeah I'm so happy for you. You have the perfect sperm, one of each that's perfect xxxxx"

I know I only have a girl (beautiful girl at that!!!). We hope for a boy next, but even if we get a girl doesn't mean my husband doesn't have perfect sperm!!!

Ugh sorry but that just angered me completely!! :mad:

Hobbermittens
May 2nd, 2011, 02:52 PM
Someone said that on facebook? That's weird. And lame! I know a lot of people who have been hurt by others' thoughtless crap comments on FB... sorry that it happened to you, too. :(

puppydogstails
May 2nd, 2011, 03:07 PM
What a completely ridiculous thing to have said!! Uneducated AND managing to offend hundreds of familys at the same time! Nice work idiot! LOL

hpjagged
May 2nd, 2011, 03:23 PM
Thank you! I know it's stupid, but just the typical narrowed minded person again. Oh she also has a boy and a girl!!

TTC5
May 2nd, 2011, 07:01 PM
Some people say the most stupid things =(

NYFamilyOfFiveRoses
May 2nd, 2011, 07:46 PM
I would get upset with that comment myself. Some only want boys or some only want girls so it is not the perfect sperm for everyone.

ThreeLittleCubs
May 17th, 2011, 11:41 AM
OMG... people say THE stupidest things... really. If they would only use their brains before speaking....

LolaInLove
May 17th, 2011, 03:08 PM
What a completely ridiculous thing to have said!! Uneducated AND managing to offend hundreds of familys at the same time! Nice work idiot! LOL

:agree:That is moronic. So sorry you had to read that! Obviously your husband has fabulous sperm as he made your beautiful DD!

LolaInLove
May 17th, 2011, 03:09 PM
And who the eff writes about people's sperm when they are congratulating about a baby????

purplepoet20
May 17th, 2011, 03:57 PM
PERFECT SPERM + LOVE = BEAUTIFUL BABY

Gender is more like a Calculus equation.

winogurl
May 22nd, 2011, 07:55 AM
And who the eff writes about people's sperm when they are congratulating about a baby????

This. That's just weird.

swish
May 22nd, 2011, 04:34 PM
Lol, Lola in love that's exactly what I was thinking! Some people should just be ignored!

3Pink1Blue
May 27th, 2011, 12:51 PM
Some people have no tact. I'm sick of this "mom dad:DS::DD: is the perfect family" crap. My sil always talks about her "perfect family" because they have 1b and 1g. My family is not flawed because it doesn't fit this mold.

LolaInLove
May 27th, 2011, 01:13 PM
I wish I could make a fake new baby card that read "Congratulations on your new baby! Apparently your vagina works." LOL

IGNORE these people, they are nutzzzzz. The perfect family is every family with little smiling faces in it.

3Pink1Blue
May 27th, 2011, 03:10 PM
Ah Lola, I love you.

Myloves
May 30th, 2011, 09:41 PM
I wish I could make a fake new baby card that read "Congratulations on your new baby! Apparently your vagina works." LOL

IGNORE these people, they are nutzzzzz. The perfect family is every family with little smiling faces in it.

:rofl:

DoulaMama
June 2nd, 2011, 12:25 AM

LOL! ^ THIS!