PDA

View Full Version : I hate you so much gender disappointment!!! please leave me!!!

6bluewant1pink
June 13th, 2013, 10:16 AM
I thought I was in the healing process feeling better about having boy number 7, for the past day in half the crying has started back why!!! I guess I will have my good and bad days days the whole pregnancy, but I pray when baby boy gets here I will have nothing but good days! I guess off to more shopping today. I hate you gender disappointment!!!!:mad:

atomic sagebrush
June 13th, 2013, 01:12 PM
:( I'm sorry. I really think your family is spectacular though. 7 boys is lucky and amazing. ♥

Adia
June 13th, 2013, 01:45 PM
So sorry honey. I know how hard it is, especially when pregnant.

I got on Facebook the other day to do something specific, and of course, I spent a few minutes perusing the list. I had to get off.

My GD is made so much worse by FB and those sorts of things. While technology, social media, etc have made life interesting and convenient, they have made GD so much harder for me. Unless you live in a cave, or are very self disciplined, it is very hard to avoid those things...which means no matter how hard we try, GD smacks us in the face from time to time.

Big hugs mama, wish I could make it easier for you.

harleyquinn
June 13th, 2013, 03:39 PM
I'd love to see what you have bought, if you ever have time :)

I have not bought one thing yet and need some inspiration! I really need to get cracking. I love baby clothes :)

I'm sorry today is a harder day. I think pregnancy is really hard on us in so many ways....I get down because I"m so tired and feel ill most of the time (hence NO shopping!) and I just KNOW that once baby is here, things are going to be so much brighter.

Yuzu
June 13th, 2013, 05:09 PM
What an excellent idea, Harleyquinn! Sharing pictures of baby things is always fun! And at least now there are a few more options for baby boy clothes. It used to be all blue, but just the other day I bought onesies in blue, orange, tan, yellow, green and this teal color for my littlest guy. And I was able to find some really cute shirts for my 2 year old.

I think of you often, and keep you in my prayers. Seven boys really is very special!:awe:

hlmcdaniels
June 13th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Harley Quinn and 6 blue, we should all share what we have bought so far as I feel it will help, and any other mamas expecting boys!! I will post some photos when I have a chance to log in over the next few days

6bluewant1pink
June 13th, 2013, 06:38 PM
I'd love to see what you have bought, if you ever have time :)

I have not bought one thing yet and need some inspiration! I really need to get cracking. I love baby clothes :)

I'm sorry today is a harder day. I think pregnancy is really hard on us in so many ways....I get down because I"m so tired and feel ill most of the time (hence NO shopping!) and I just KNOW that once baby is here, things are going to be so much brighter.

I got a lot sleepers, onesies, outfits, so far. I ordered some online. Carters has some cute boy clothes. SHopping is helping some, I look down when I go near girl clothes. I will post pic after dinner of some of the stuff. Great idea!

6bluewant1pink
June 13th, 2013, 06:39 PM
Harley Quinn and 6 blue, we should all share what we have bought so far as I feel it will help, and any other mamas expecting boys!! I will post some photos when I have a chance to log in over the next few days
Great idea, I will post pic!

hlmcdaniels
June 13th, 2013, 07:19 PM
This time around i've shopped at a ton of boutiques because I haven't seen much at the mall, we LOVE sports gear so golf, football, and baseball rompers and sleepers have been bought! I love the brand mud pie too they have such cute things! =] if anyone sees any cute baby towels let me know as I will never have enough with 3 boys!

1+2+3boys
June 13th, 2013, 07:26 PM

I have actually been meaning to do this with my twin boys one year old clothes I brought but have had to keep post-poning the photoshoot. I will post the pics as soon as I get them. Splurging on such gorgeous expensive outfits even though we could not really afford it was my way of treating myself incase I never have my girl and not regretting that I held off for my boys.

Hugs to you 6 blue, remember pregnancy hormones always make emotions so much worse

1+2+3boys
June 13th, 2013, 07:35 PM
Infact shall we start a new thread in which to do this? For all Mums who were really wanting a girl but got a boy and have brought special clothes for him. What should it be titled? Something like "Special baby clothes we have brought for special opposite babies"

6bluewant1pink
June 13th, 2013, 10:05 PM
Infact shall we start a new thread in which to do this? For all Mums who were really wanting a girl but got a boy and have brought special clothes for him. What should it be titled? Something like "Special baby clothes we have brought for special opposite babies"

Great idea but I will cry and get even more emotional if I see anything girly lol.

hlmcdaniels
June 14th, 2013, 08:05 AM
Yes perfect idea and thread!!!

Kerrin2b
July 16th, 2013, 01:01 PM
Ah you poor thing, it hurts so much and i hate the fact you cant do anything to stop feeling this way, i was the same in my last pregnancy i cried so much and if i didnt cry i still felt sad, im currently 14weeks pregnant and i find out in 4 weeks my nerves, hope you have better days ahead x

Mrs_Incredible
July 25th, 2013, 06:11 PM
We did that on ingender, posted pics of our baby boy purchases! I splurged on gorgeous bedding, helped me feel like my third little guy was getting what i would have bought had he been 'my girl'. Xx
Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express

sushikitty
July 25th, 2013, 06:33 PM
Here are some ideas...I bought everything for our 4th son, from Etsy. I had to go all out, I was having withdraws not having a daughter and I wanted foo-foo things.
This was our 4th son's nursery

https://sphotos-a-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/604040_10151142416342169_1995816457_n.jpg

https://sphotos-a-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/599227_10151133427872169_638929596_n.jpg

Foo-foo boy outfits
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/602149_10151381632877169_1180284995_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/13019_10151313493532169_1051956780_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/549356_10151305973182169_1682520527_n.jpg

And my birthing dress
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/544687_10151132421492169_1435189720_n.jpg

I hope these idea's help. It helped me a lot to become more excited..

MAMAOF3BOYSAND1ONWAY
July 25th, 2013, 09:46 PM
I love this thread. I just found out expecting baby boy #4...no more for me as husband got fixed:( I was just thinking today I need to do some shopping therapy to help with my GD. Great idea! I think I might even have to get new nursery bedding even though I already have 2 sets of boy stuff:) Thanks ladies! We are a special breed, us boy moms!!xx