PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know about it ??

lightofmylife
May 2nd, 2011, 05:15 PM
i had read about Urobiologics in IG, then forgot as we gave up idea of TTC, today i was searching and found this article , i have no clue it is worth trying or again a BS ?? as $300 is huge money for nothing ;)?? hope atomic ,TTC5 or anyone else would chime in ;)

The Title was:
Every women must know and share...........

Urobiologics LLC kicks off new campaign for its PreGender Test: a Pre-conception Lab Test for family gender balancing without medical intervention

Ann Arbor, Michigan - April 20, 2011 - Urobiologics LLC, an established leader in bringing innovative reproductive science into the world’s households, announced a new marketing initiative and discount program in support of its PreGender pre-conception urine test.

PreGender Test provides the simplest way for parents to ensure the birth of either a boy or a girl, without the expense and inconvenience of specialized medical clinics, interventions or programs.

Urobiologics LLC is pleased to be a part of the reawakening Michigan economy. It is also an internationally oriented business guided by executives and scientists who understand the cultural, economic, political, religious and individual factors that impact family choices across the globe. The economic conditions force couples to have small and balanced families for long term happiness leading to crime free communities.

Regardless of parents’ reasons for the need to influence family size and gender composition, Urobiologics’ proprietary, U.S. and International patent-pending methods offer unprecedented privacy, certainty, convenience and value as compared to other commercial offerings and medical techniques.

Dr. Kuldeep Verma, Ph.D. is the founder and chief executive officer of Urobiologics™. He is also the biochemist who invented PreGender Test, and describes it as ‘a new chapter in women’s reproductive physiology not thought of by anyone else’. As an award winning scientist and inventor working during the early 1980s in his native Punjab region of India, Dr. Verma witnessed shocking sums of money spent by anxious couples in terms of travel and medical procedures, simply to find gender of their babies. This motivated him to bring the best of what science and human innovation can offer to families at all economic levels throughout the world.

As Dr. Verma recollects on the beginnings of PreGender Test, “While conventional science appeared to support the presumption that a baby's gender is ‘determined’ by sperm bearing either X or Y chromosomes, I couldn't help wondering whether women had a role in determining gender as well. I gradually discovered that women do ‘influence’ their baby's gender according to the particular set of hormones in the uterus at the time of conception. Now, after over 25 years of research and testing, I'm able to offer a laboratory urine test that detects these hormonal differences around ovulation, and enables couples to conceive the baby of desired gender absolutely naturally.”

Urobiologics’ founder’s cumulative efforts have produced unparalleled simplicity and ease of use for PreGender clients. A motivated couple can begin the process by simply placing a confidential order via telephone or Internet. Urobiologics then mails materials for collection of urine samples, along with a prepaid envelope for properly sending the urine samples back to the Urobiologics laboratory.

As an example, suppose a couple wants to use PreGender Test for trying to conceive a girl. Urobiologics will initially apply its proprietary methods to test two mid cycle urine samples to identify the pattern and composition of the hormonal environment. If cycle 1 is found to be conducive for conception of a girl and cycle 2 for conception of a boy, this woman is interpreted to have alternating gender-specific cycles. Cycles 3, 5, 7, 9 and beyond would then be identified as suitable for conception of a girl. The PreGender Test results in this example prescribe that the couple should avoid conception during cycles 4, 6, 8, 10 and beyond.

No additional testing is needed for at least six months. Even if there is no viable pregnancy within that time, Urobiologics recommends one preconception test any time thereafter to reconfirm the sequence of cycles. This is because of an important phenomenon identified by Dr. Verma (see discovery #5 below), that even a short term undetected conception can temporarily ‘lock’ the hormonal environment and may disturb the sequence.

Urobiologics’ pioneering methods have been observed to produce intended outcomes for four out of five couples. Dr. Verma states emphatically, “It appears that the uterine hormones pose a natural selection pressure on X and Y chromosome bearing sperms due to forces of chemotaxis. That may be the reason for a high success rate of this program. That is why we are tempted to say, ‘you ensure conception, we ensure gender.’ While we cannot make imperfect human biology perfectly predictable, for many of our clients, those keep - trying days are over.”

In addition to developing, testing and refining PreGender Test and its post - conception companion, FirstGender Test, Dr. Verma is an expert on the many preexisting anecdotal, commercial, and medical approaches to gender detection and planning. He chooses to be diplomatic but firm about competitive matters, stating: “Urobiologics is the only company offering this kind of pre-conception gender planning service based on real tests, as opposed to certain companies who may as well be selling astrological charts. If a company promises to guide your gender planning effort without using any valid testing process, it is probably a scam and is not going to work. Consumers must set aside ideas about body pH, fast & slow moving sperms, moon phase theories, especially acidic/alkaline douching and other hearsay. Internal sex hormones at the time of conception control the show and nothing else.”

The foundations of PreGender’s methods and principles lie on six amazing discoveries regarding human reproduction:

1. Women have an equal role in gender formation. While a baby’s gender is ultimately determined by sperm traits, the crucial step of ‘sexual transformation’ is influenced by the hormonal environment of the uterus at the time of conception.

2. Ovulation creates two types of hormonal environments in the uterus due to differences in hormonal composition of follicular fluid.

3. These environments alternate during consecutive menstrual cycles. In one cycle, the follicular fluid may be relatively richer in testosterone; in the next cycle, it may be richer in estrogen.

4. Conception in one type of environment favors either a boy or girl. For example, for a boy to be conceived the uterus needs relatively higher testosterone for the well known phenomenon of ‘sexual transformation’ to take place.

5. The process of conception “locks” the existing uterine environment that continues until the baby is delivered. This correlates with stoppage of menstrual cycles for nine months.

6. Urobiologics has developed uniquely reliable methods to identify those environments by testing mid-cycle urine.

The PreGender Test is 100% natural and non-invasive. The customers do not have to travel to our lab because urine samples can be sent by mail. No medication is suggested, and nothing else is sold. A pair of PreGender Tests is priced, postpaid, at $300 for U.S. customers and $350 and up outside the U.S. All pricing will be subject to a 10% discount through May 31, 2011. Our policy also will continue to permit flexible payment schedules where appropriate. Results are kept confidential and disclosed only to our customers.

begonia
May 2nd, 2011, 05:48 PM
Light, I don't trust this place! I think they are clever crooks ... if you think about it they are going to be correct roughly half the time, which means they only have to refund the money half the time, so the other half the time they are making good cash. With zero integrity, in my opinion.

I think stuff like intelligender is mildly better b/c it is cheaper and more marketed for fun, but also at least the person is already pregnant, knowing full well they could have one or the other... they didn't get pregnant based on what the test told them. With this type of bait someone gets pregnant believing they will have the promised gender, all because of this $300 test. Talk about setting yourself up for GD :-(

nuthinbutpink
May 2nd, 2011, 05:54 PM
Would have LOVED to save the $20,000 or so I spent. Sounds like a good ole pH urine test to me!

TTC5
May 2nd, 2011, 06:47 PM
I'm with nbp!

daisyfay311
May 2nd, 2011, 07:46 PM
Sounds too good to be true!

lightofmylife
May 2nd, 2011, 09:41 PM
Would have LOVED to save the $20,000 or so I spent. Sounds like a good ole pH urine test to me!
yea i totally agree .............. ok i have a question ,, what if i sway hard and will TTC in the month they would tell me good for a boy ??? what do you think ??

nuthinbutpink
May 2nd, 2011, 10:46 PM
Hey, I understand wanting to do everything in your power to improve your chances so I say do whatever feels right to you so you never look back with any what ifs!

TTC5
May 2nd, 2011, 10:56 PM
yea i totally agree .............. ok i have a question ,, what if i sway hard and will TTC in the month they would tell me good for a boy ??? what do you think ??

Are you going to try this Light? xx

My Fabulous Children
May 3rd, 2011, 01:07 AM
I agree with everyone!!!

lightofmylife
May 3rd, 2011, 09:12 AM
Are you going to try this Light? xx
i really think its too good to be true , but i showed that site and this article to my DH and he thinks we shud give it try , he is inspired and i dont wanna listen after having 3rd daughter that may b we would have a son by using it, he can blame me UKWIM :cool: EVEN THOUGH i am sure we would have girl by using this if we are meant to have a girl next.... but as NBP said just want to avoid any ifs and dont wanna leave any unturned stone , as 3 is our limit :worry:

My Fabulous Children
May 3rd, 2011, 12:53 PM
i really think its too good to be true , but i showed that site and this article to my DH and he thinks we shud give it try , he is inspired and i dont wanna listen after having 3rd daughter that may b we would have a son by using it, he can blame me UKWIM :cool: EVEN THOUGH i am sure we would have girl by using this if we are meant to have a girl next.... but as NBP said just want to avoid any ifs and dont wanna leave any unturned stone , as 3 is our limit :worry:

Good luck!!!

Flava
May 3rd, 2011, 01:33 PM
if it would be so easy. Oh every even month it's a boy and every odd is a girl.haha...
And they are talking about hormonal environment of the uterus but only need some urine to test it.And this 1 test is good for 6 months ahead.aha...

what is with this?

Consumers must set aside ideas about body pH, fast & slow moving sperms, moon phase theories, especially acidic/alkaline douching and other hearsay. Internal sex hormones at the time of conception control the show and nothing else.”
So ok they can tell me what kind of sex hormones I will have in Oct. from some urine test I send in let's say in July?wow...
I don't believe any of this. Sound like a pH test like NBP said.

lightofmylife
May 3rd, 2011, 03:12 PM
yea Flava .... confusing .....but i think its not always even and odd game, it can be vice versa... from i m understanding they collect 2 months samples ( lets say jan and fab) as acc to them average women have alternate cycles , so if Jan is girl and Feb is boy then march, may , July will b girl months as well...... and i think they tell by checking estrogen and testosterone level in urine... may be these are internal sex hormones , i dont know if i did get it right ???
OR i shud take this money from DH and would buy a nice shades as my dd broke yesterday and tell him that they told me Nov is a boy month :D

Flava
May 4th, 2011, 12:30 PM
light I don't know...it says they ensure gender but then it's only work 4 out of 5 times. now what why not 5 then? Oh and why 5? They only tested on 5 people? If this would work IF then maybe only for the months they test and not 6 months ahead.
It's just to easy and cheap to be true for me.

gizmo77
May 4th, 2011, 02:10 PM
OR i shud take this money from DH and would buy a nice shades as my dd broke yesterday and tell him that they told me Nov is a boy month :D

love it. do this one.

gizmo77
May 4th, 2011, 02:28 PM
it does sound like either a ph test and/or estrogen/testosterone level check (can you check those hormones in urine? i would think blood was more accurate but im guessing the avg person cant phlebot and send blood in the mail).
okay what are sex hormones? estrogen, progesterone, testoserone. those are the main ones right?
so then it sounds like their theory is that we cant manipulate our own internal environment. our bodies are fated to have a boy month, girl month, boy month, boy month, etc. sounds pretty astrological to me. i dont believe it. only bc i personally feel that a person has control over their internal environment (to a degree). im a believer in fate also, but mostly for the big picture.

"internal sex hormones at the time of conception control the show"

these diets we're doing sway those hormones, right? and like others say, how can you predict (based on 2 samples) what the body does every month when our menstrual cycles arent as predictable every month? what if, after those 2 samples they predict boy month, girl month, but then the next cycle you have happens to be girl again. ???

having said that, i totally understand doing EVERYTHING in your hands. if your dh is for it, go for it, but still sway. i bet the month you plan on swaying they will predict boy (bc of the diet you are doing to control your internal sex hormones).

good luck! :-)

lightofmylife
May 4th, 2011, 02:54 PM
thanks gizmo77.... i think you all are right , if its ME who can control my internal sex hormones then y pay them to tell me.i kow he is just arguing with me coz he is not agree for more kids and specially for sway ( hates supp) .

gizmo77
May 4th, 2011, 05:41 PM
thanks gizmo77.... i think you all are right , if its ME who can control my internal sex hormones then y pay them to tell me.i kow he is just arguing with me coz he is not agree for more kids and specially for sway ( hates supp) .

:sad: my dh too. this 3rd one is his "compromise." boooo!

atomic sagebrush
May 7th, 2011, 12:50 PM

Ok, I actually have talked to someone who did Urobiologics and while it is more in depth than a pH test (they are actually measuring hormones and not just pH) it is still a scam and a huge waste of money because their claim is that you alternate between boy cycles and girl cycles every other month (completely untrue) and if you get the "wrong" result, they actually TELL you that you cannot EVER conceive a child of your DG! The lady I talked to was seriously depressed because the doctor told her she had no chance of ever conceiving a daughter because she had two "high testosterone" results in a row and if she did conceive a daughter, it would die before it was born or be a lesbian (!)

I had forgotten about these guys, thx for reminding me!!!

atomic sagebrush
May 7th, 2011, 12:53 PM
it does sound like either a ph test and/or estrogen/testosterone level check (can you check those hormones in urine? i would think blood was more accurate but im guessing the avg person cant phlebot and send blood in the mail).
okay what are sex hormones? estrogen, progesterone, testoserone. those are the main ones right?
so then it sounds like their theory is that we cant manipulate our own internal environment. our bodies are fated to have a boy month, girl month, boy month, boy month, etc. sounds pretty astrological to me. i dont believe it. only bc i personally feel that a person has control over their internal environment (to a degree). im a believer in fate also, but mostly for the big picture.

"internal sex hormones at the time of conception control the show"

these diets we're doing sway those hormones, right? and like others say, how can you predict (based on 2 samples) what the body does every month when our menstrual cycles arent as predictable every month? what if, after those 2 samples they predict boy month, girl month, but then the next cycle you have happens to be girl again. ???

having said that, i totally understand doing EVERYTHING in your hands. if your dh is for it, go for it, but still sway. i bet the month you plan on swaying they will predict boy (bc of the diet you are doing to control your internal sex hormones).

good luck! :-)

Exactly! We know for a fact that there are many things we can do to raise/lower testosterone!!!!

Anyone they find who has the "wrong" test results they send them away without helping them at all, so even their results are skewed because they only pick people who already have hormones that are middle of the road to begin with.

atomic sagebrush
May 7th, 2011, 12:58 PM

I totally understand what you're saying here and in this case, it does make sense to go ahead if only so he cannot blame you if it doesn't work out! But sway the "right" way as well!

atomic sagebrush
May 7th, 2011, 01:01 PM
yea Flava .... confusing .....but i think its not always even and odd game, it can be vice versa... from i m understanding they collect 2 months samples ( lets say jan and fab) as acc to them average women have alternate cycles , so if Jan is girl and Feb is boy then march, may , July will b girl months as well...... and i think they tell by checking estrogen and testosterone level in urine... may be these are internal sex hormones , i dont know if i did get it right ???

Yes, and then at the same time if you get two boy tests in a row that means you can never have a daughter at all or she will have something very wrong with her.

Personally if you need the new shades that's the route I would go ;) and then TTC in Oct. or Nov!!

gizmo77
May 13th, 2011, 02:10 PM
The lady I talked to was seriously depressed because the doctor told her she had no chance of ever conceiving a daughter because she had two "high testosterone" results in a row and if she did conceive a daughter, it would die before it was born or be a lesbian (!)

I had forgotten about these guys, thx for reminding me!!!

HAHAHA..so their professional theory is, if you have too high testosterone, you will always have boys or lesbians.
so all the lesbians in the world are amongst us bc they were meant to be boys.
REAL smart ppl here.