PDA

View Full Version : BFP--just wanted to post my symptoms

Glittergirl
May 3rd, 2011, 01:39 AM
Hi everyone, I got my BFP this week but I know during the 2ww I was obsessing all the time and reading everything I could. It's funny cause after 3 kids you would think I would know what to look for:bigsmile: Probably just a few days after O I had a heavy feeling in my uterus but my breasts never hurt (believe me I would squeeze them so hard hoping they would hurt) and even now they really don't hurt but I do have a tingly sensation in my nipples. definitely had what I think was implantation cramping about 5 days after O. Kept getting BFN up until this past Friday 11dpo which the line was so faint I had to wait to see if DH saw a line--I think if I wasn't desperate to see a line I would have thought bfn and thrown that test out. Finally got an official dark line today 14dpo. One major symptom was nausea very early on like 7dpo and food not tasting right. I don't remember this early with other kids it always came like 6 weeks but this was like right away. I even lost weight just being nauseated very early on. Hope this helps--anyone else feel free to add symptoms!

iluvmyman
May 3rd, 2011, 01:47 AM
Yay!!!! Congrats!! GL to you on your girl sway.

LOL on the After 3 kids....I feel the same way and I forget every time. :)

TTC5
May 3rd, 2011, 02:08 AM
Congrats!!

nuthinbutpink
May 3rd, 2011, 06:59 AM
Congrats!

wishing on a star
May 3rd, 2011, 07:07 AM
Hi everyone, I got my BFP this week but I know during the 2ww I was obsessing all the time and reading everything I could. It's funny cause after 3 kids you would think I would know what to look for:bigsmile: Probably just a few days after O I had a heavy feeling in my uterus but my breasts never hurt (believe me I would squeeze them so hard hoping they would hurt) and even now they really don't hurt but I do have a tingly sensation in my nipples. definitely had what I think was implantation cramping about 5 days after O. Kept getting BFN up until this past Friday 11dpo which the line was so faint I had to wait to see if DH saw a line--I think if I wasn't desperate to see a line I would have thought bfn and thrown that test out. Finally got an official dark line today 14dpo. One major symptom was nausea very early on like 7dpo and food not tasting right. I don't remember this early with other kids it always came like 6 weeks but this was like right away. I even lost weight just being nauseated very early on. Hope this helps--anyone else feel free to add symptoms!
hI due date buddy lol!! I too had nausea very early on, alomost from the moment i found out i was pregnant!! Never had it this early before it usually dosent start till 6 weeks. I have had shotting pains every now and agin in my boobs but its not constant and the tiredness at the mooment is unreal! Im struggiling to get up ion the morning and the past 3 days ive had to go for a nap in the afternoon which is totally not like me. The other sympton ive had ( and im sorry if this is TMI) but ive had an upset tummy every morning since i found out. Im wandering wether its the hormones or just that i have changed my diet slightly, anyone else had this?
Keep me posted on how your getting on hunny, maybe as weve both had symptons early we have little pink beans growing in there!!! Really cant wait to find out, although my heart keeps telling me its another ds for me
xxxx

Tiny Dancer
May 3rd, 2011, 11:00 AM
Congrats Glitter & Wishing! Thanks so much for posting your symptoms. For those of us still waiting it gives us more things to analyze lol! Wishing you both a healthy and happy 9 months!

Glittergirl
May 3rd, 2011, 07:28 PM
hI due date buddy lol!! I too had nausea very early on, alomost from the moment i found out i was pregnant!! Never had it this early before it usually dosent start till 6 weeks. I have had shotting pains every now and agin in my boobs but its not constant and the tiredness at the mooment is unreal! Im struggiling to get up ion the morning and the past 3 days ive had to go for a nap in the afternoon which is totally not like me. The other sympton ive had ( and im sorry if this is TMI) but ive had an upset tummy every morning since i found out. Im wandering wether its the hormones or just that i have changed my diet slightly, anyone else had this?
Keep me posted on how your getting on hunny, maybe as weve both had symptons early we have little pink beans growing in there!!! Really cant wait to find out, although my heart keeps telling me its another ds for me
xxxx
Yeah the nausea feeling started really early for me. I kept getting BFN and i was like I know I feel pregnant sick! Hoping for our Pink beans but like you, my gut tells me another boy and I've only told some very close people about my BFP and two already said it's a 4th boy :( just like that!

Belle
May 3rd, 2011, 09:07 PM
Congratulations and good luck I know it's hard but try and block out those negative comments and think of beautiful wanted thoughts

pastelpicnic
May 4th, 2011, 12:21 AM
Congrats Glittergirl on your BFP!!!!! :bigsmile:

Another princess
May 4th, 2011, 02:39 AM
Congratulations on your BFP. Hope its a pink bean for you. Enjoy your pregnancy.

nicnee1976
May 4th, 2011, 11:50 AM
Congrats to you!! I had symptoms soon after O, which then seemed to stop. Didn't get any symptoms until about 6 weeks, and since then just getting tiredness and nausea, but only some days. Boobs are bigger and sore, but nowhere near as big as with the boys. Have had no stretching pain in my lower abdo like with the boys, but then this is the 4th and probably no elasticity left!! Have had some period like cramps though.
I'm due early Dec, hoping for a girl after 3 boys too!!

purplepoet20
May 4th, 2011, 12:06 PM
Congrats on the BFP! Hope you get your girl!

Freya
May 4th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Congratulations on your BFP :celebrate: !

On the upset tummy, I too had that for two weeks very early on, it was the kickstart of my m/s lol. I also had sore boobs from 3 dpo, but then I had that occasionally otherwise also while TTCing.

Glittergirl
May 5th, 2011, 12:22 AM
Thanks for the well wishes!!! I'm excited and have mentally prepared this is my 4th wonderful boy and secretly having hope it might be my girl!

Cinss
May 5th, 2011, 01:24 AM
Congratulations, so happy for you :)

My Fabulous Children
May 7th, 2011, 01:05 AM
COngratS!

Dark Angel
May 10th, 2011, 08:37 PM
YAYYYY!!!!! Congrats to you! I hope you get your pink bundle!!!