PDA

View Full Version : How do I access my Personalized Sway Plan?

MVinnie
June 15th, 2013, 03:11 PM
Hello there, I'm not very computer savvy...but I'm wondering how to access my personalized sway plan? Do you send it to me via email or do I go into my "private messages" box. I would also like to introduce myself. Mom of 2 beautiful boys contemplating my third (praying for a little girl). There's so much fantastic information on this site. Its a wonderful place for support and I really enjoy reading other peoples posts! I wish I had more time to connect with other people. I will do my best to do that soon! Best wishes and Happy Swaying!:cheerteam:

nuthinbutpink
June 15th, 2013, 03:19 PM
Hi there. We received your questionnaires and when your plan is ready, you will get a Pam from me with access instructions!x

atomic sagebrush
June 18th, 2013, 10:48 AM
Hi sorry I did not spot this till just now! You have now found everything because we've been chatting in there but I apologize for not replying, I didn't see this message. :)

pastelpicnic
September 19th, 2013, 04:58 PM
Hi ladies, trying to renew my membership. Having a horrid time with paypal. Can anyone help. Thanks in adavance ;)

nuthinbutpink
September 19th, 2013, 05:30 PM
I PM'd you back!

Rebecca Gabrielle
February 13th, 2014, 02:55 AM
Hello! Please help me, I really want to complete the questionnaire for me to be able to receive my Personalized Sway Plan, the link I was sent was for one questionnaire that was asking me about my TTC Girl Attempt Sways, I filled out the form to the best of my ability but it didn't seem the right form for me to fill out since I have never done a sway before and all three of my boys were unplanned pregnancies! Please help, I'm stuck :-( x

atomic sagebrush
February 13th, 2014, 01:33 PM
OK it sounds like it got worked out now REbecca!! Looking forward to working with you! Thank you!!