PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum

Cinss
May 3rd, 2011, 02:40 AM
Hi everyone, i have just joined this site to chat with like minded people. I am on day 3 of my 2 week wait... i have a beautiful 15 month old daughter and have just tried to concieve a boy. I will go into more detail in the appropriate section as soon as i feel my way around. Thanks for having me here. :bigsmile:

TTC5
May 3rd, 2011, 02:47 AM
Welcome! Look forward to getting to know you in the boy sway sections! X

iluvmyman
May 3rd, 2011, 03:06 AM
I'm on Day 4 or 5 of my 2WW and also swayed for a boy. It was my first attempt at a sway. How do you feel about your sway?

nuthinbutpink
May 3rd, 2011, 06:58 AM
Good luck!

ThroughWithBlue
May 3rd, 2011, 08:22 AM
Hope you get your boy! Take all my blue dust I have lots! =)

DoulaMama
May 3rd, 2011, 11:10 AM
Welcome!! :wave: Take all my blue dust too~~~~~ FX'd for you!

Flava
May 3rd, 2011, 03:23 PM
http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/497/497633alm620kgf6.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

Cinss
May 3rd, 2011, 06:53 PM
Hi iluvmyman, oh wow, we are basically both going through the same thing atm. This was my first attempt at a sway also, i feel ok about it... although i wish i had found this site b4 i gave it a shot, i didnt realise how important diet was, we really only used timing and a baking soda bath. How are you feeling about yours?

My Fabulous Children
May 3rd, 2011, 10:30 PM
Welcome!

lightofmylife
May 4th, 2011, 11:38 AM
Welcome :)

iluvmyman
May 5th, 2011, 02:28 AM
Hi iluvmyman, oh wow, we are basically both going through the same thing atm. This was my first attempt at a sway also, i feel ok about it... although i wish i had found this site b4 i gave it a shot, i didnt realise how important diet was, we really only used timing and a baking soda bath. How are you feeling about yours?

Eeeh about my sway, I feel OK. I learned a lot and there are some things I'd do better. DH pushed for the morning and I wanted to do the evening so I was rushed and not as prepared as I'd like to have been and the kids were getting up and stuff. I was doing pretty well on the diet though and great on the supps so I feel good about that.

Do you have other children? I'm glad you found this site now since the support from everyone here is fantastic. We can support each other during the 2ww too. :) You know even if you didn't do exactly what you wanted there's still a 50/50 chance, right. :) If I don't get a BFP I'm not sure if I'll try next month or skip and get back on the diet since I've eased up quite a bit during the 2WW. Since I really don't want to have to make that decision I'm sure hoping to get a BFP.

I sure hope there are BFP's all up in here! :)

Cinss
May 5th, 2011, 09:23 PM
[QUOTE=iluvmyman;30847]
Do you have other children? I'm glad you found this site now since the support from everyone here is fantastic. We can support each other during the 2ww too. :)QUOTE]

Yes i have a 15 month old daughter and DP also has 2 daughters from a previous relationship aged 7 and 5. They stay with us every other weekend. I will post a pic of us in the secret section.

iluvmyman
May 6th, 2011, 03:59 AM
Yay, I want to see them!

atomic sagebrush
May 7th, 2011, 11:41 AM
Good luck and sending you all my blue dust! Cute avatar BTW!!