PDA

View Full Version : How much does m/c sway pink?

mollisol
June 17th, 2013, 05:02 PM
I am very tempted to just go ahead and try that first cycle. I don't want to be hasty though and then regret it. But if we wait, it's looking like we won't even be able to try until the end of August, which is just so far away!
Thanks.

Wanting-a-girl
June 17th, 2013, 05:15 PM
I had a chemical the cycle before I got preg with my current little dude

Rainbow baby
June 17th, 2013, 08:33 PM
It swayed boy twice for me! I could tell I was very fertile though Cm and wanting to!! :worry:

mommymachine
June 17th, 2013, 09:11 PM
Well, I had two back to back mc before I conceived this one. I find out gender in 5 days. However, I think it sways girl because your progesterone is elevated?? I'm really just bumping to stalk:)

harleyquinn
June 17th, 2013, 10:04 PM
I've conceived 6 boys and every single one of them was after a miscarriage, not chemicals. (except my non-surviving boy was conceived after a chemical) and the one I've got cooking now, was conceived in January after an October D&C and 2 subsequent chemicals.

And fwiw, my progesterone was through the roof, off the charts with this baby (boy) so I don't think progesterone has one whit of anything to do with the gender of your baby. Thats just another "internet theory" floating around out there, which of are many.

I would start eating well and be in the best of health and ttc as soon as you are mentally ready for boy making

OneLastDream
June 18th, 2013, 02:30 AM
I am pregnant with a boy which we fell for not the next cycle but the one after mc so didnt sway pink for us. Good luck

Violet_
June 22nd, 2013, 06:13 PM
I conceived this baby (girl) after a chemical.

Southern Butterfly
June 22nd, 2013, 06:28 PM
This baby boy was conceived the cycle after a chemical as well. I always heard it swayed pink but looking at this thread so far (and my own experience) it seems to either have no affect or possible sway blue??