Unknown
UPDATE: WE FOUND OUT IT'S A LITTLE GIRL FOR US!:holysheep:
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
Boy wonder aged DS1 aged 5.5
His trusty companion - DS2 aged 2.5
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
My LE was by the book, but then by definition looser than many of the diets I have read around here. Initially I started with 1500 cal but when unable to lose weight dropped slowly to between 1200-1300 which I followed the 3 months prior to attempt. 95% I was at targets for protein/fat etc, 90% time for sodium/potassium. I had an occasional socially necessary prawn or bit of chicken etc, but no more than monthly.
Prior to LE I ate a very very healthy, high calorie, high protein/fat diet (like in the realm of >80-90 g each a day) with red meat on menu 3x/week, eggs daily etc. Even my loose LE was a huge change.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
I started diet just after Christmas 2012; so have been on diet for 6 months (meat free, lower cal/protein/fat). I tightened up with a little less variety/colour on the veg front and lower calories in the last 3 months.
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
Yes
Comments regarding DH's diet-
DH ate less (but not no) red meat / eggs / chicken. He stopped his superfood supplements also. He did not eat lower calorie or other changes.
DId you consume alcohol? A couple of drinks per week

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I drink caffeine regularly
Any Diet Details?
I did skip breakfast but would usually have a coffee to start me off (<70 cal). I ate around 12.30 for lunch, then around 5.30/6 with kids. There was a looooonnnngg period of fasting every evening until mid morning!! I initially used aspartame but found I was getting headaches and decided to cut it out.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
I am 163 cm and my pre-diet weight was 54-ish (119lb, BMI 20.6); by June I had just dipped under 49kg/108lb (BMI 18.4), a total loss of about 5 kilos over 6-months.
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
I found it so hard to shift that weight! I still have a little weight around tummy and hips but bony and muscles visible on legs/arms/chest and no boobs to speak of anymore.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
very basic - like >8
Any VG potions used? RePhresh
Acijel

CM pH at attempt
not tested, earlier in month tested 4.5
DH pH
unknown - never tested
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation 2 Days Before O

Any additional comments?
We DTD on +ve OPK, but as it turns out there was a longer surge this month than previously, so ended up DTD 1.5-2 days before O
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Frequent Release

BD Position
Multiple
Did you Jump and Dump? Yes

Any relevant attempt details?
My DH and I have some communication issues (usually a small window when both home); so he had not stopped FR for SIX weeks prior to attempt and had actually increased to doing twice daily release for the 2 weeks leading up to DTD. What commitment this man has!! So this attempt was with 3rd batch for the day (though >6 hours since last release)
Prior, we had a hot epsom salt bath, infused with lavender, candles etc. It was lovely! But also DH got a good warming up. And I also tried to wash away CM.
I had done refresh 2 days prior (evening) so would have been due that night, but skipped it. I used half applicator of acijel in morning, another fingertip as lube and some afterwards too.
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Vitex
Baby asprin
folic acid
Fiber
Antihistamine

DH Supplements Licorice Root

Any additional supplement info?
DW - baby aspirin was at super low dose (BFg) - like 100 mg every 3rd day. Antihistamine was for rescue only and I had taken one in the morning, and another in arvo as concerned about CM.

DH also was supposed to be taking OLE (olive leaf extract) but due to above mentioned communication issues, actually had been chugging back olive oil (ignoring the OLE on bench) for the month prior). He took the right OLE but only for a few weeks before attempt.
Did you do anything with Ions?
Incorporated some of the more relaxing aspects - lavender in humidifier/ioniser to help sleep, lavender soap, painted nails, we have rock salt lamp in our living area, plenty of house plants throughout house (all of these things are new since DS2)
Moon Phase during conception?
-
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
unsure about how to do the moon question ... I think it was pretty much halfway between a full moon and new moon
*blush* - OWT - a pink onesie under bed, bag of coins under mattress, rose quartz fertility charm
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
Oh goodness, let's see - I've been a bit negative after the surprise that this positive was but looking objectively there are these good bits:
- weight loss, albeit slow and not in the range that many are able to achieve
- intense exercise for 3 months prior to sway
- a long lead up of LE diet
- super sleep deprived! Clocking 6 hours or less a night for what feels like forever (otherwise I couldn't fit in the exercise)
- being "fairly" relaxed about it all - swaying just kinda fitted in with what we were doing
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
The obvious OHW
My intensity of exercise was not always flat out - limited by fatigue, injuries etc. I also missed extra day the week before and after due to child illness and solo parenting.
There was what seemed more CM than comfortable with. The antihistamine didn't dry me up as had in previous months. Though unsure if it was the acijel hanging around??
I also had in the two months prior taken a minimal course of low-dose iron as was getting dizzy and unable to exercise at any sort of intensity.
Things worth mentioning:
Maybe I missed the exercise section but FWIW, started this as was having trouble with getting weightloss happening and even though I had exercised prior to DS1, it was pump/weight training and shorter intervals.
I used mostly a cross trainer, working for 60-75 minutes 6 days a week. For the most part I would cover about 5km. I would run on the road 1-2 days a week instead for 65 mins, covering about 10km. I would sometimes (maybe 1-2 / week) combine a shorter run/crosstrainer with exercise video (Michelle Bridges project extreme +/-The Firm cardio dance) to do in total 90 minutes.

Minki4
June 18th, 2013, 04:16 AM
Your sway looks fantastic, very similar to what I have planned so will be watching for your gender result. Happy & healthy 9 mths :happy:

Cauliflower
June 18th, 2013, 04:57 AM
Looks very similar to mine too :) except for the supplements. GL :)

Dollydot
June 18th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Fab sway!! congrats you got lots in that sway my dear...

Funkyfry
June 18th, 2013, 05:52 PM
Your sway looks brilliant. Congrats on your bfp

myrainbowgirl
June 20th, 2013, 01:30 AM
Looks great! When are you due? Just got my BFP...due Feb. 26th. How are you feeling?

bunnys3
June 20th, 2013, 11:30 PM
Looking for inspiration for our sway attempt in a few months and your sway looks pretty good to me :) Congrats on your BFP!

lollylegs
June 24th, 2013, 03:06 AM
Looks great! When are you due? Just got my BFP...due Feb. 26th. How are you feeling?
Congrats! Due Feb 23rd or thereabouts. I figure sometime before mid March will be what I will expect! I haven't made it over to due date forum yet, but will when less tired.
Had fluctuating symptoms that started early and I have been trying to cram all those projects that I have had on hold during sway into action before morning sickness hits in earnest (on the list, packing up and finding a new house, organising spring fair for school, and about 6-months worth of crafting and sewing!) - what about you? Hoping you're feeling well and continue that way for the coming year.

I Love Ladybugs
June 24th, 2013, 08:57 AM
Your sway sounds wonderful....see you over in the due date area when your energy returns!!!

myrainbowgirl
June 24th, 2013, 11:55 PM
Congrats! Due Feb 23rd or thereabouts. I figure sometime before mid March will be what I will expect! I haven't made it over to due date forum yet, but will when less tired.
Had fluctuating symptoms that started early and I have been trying to cram all those projects that I have had on hold during sway into action before morning sickness hits in earnest (on the list, packing up and finding a new house, organising spring fair for school, and about 6-months worth of crafting and sewing!) - what about you? Hoping you're feeling well and continue that way for the coming year.

Right now, I'm feeling good. Thought I was going to have MS...for a couple of nights, woke up at 3 am and couldn't sleep after that due to nausea. But, have been fine since! Weird. But, I am very tired, cranky, sore boobs, round ligament stretching, etc. Should get my beta results tomorrow. Good luck with all your projects!!

2lovelyboys
August 18th, 2013, 05:02 PM
Congratulations on your little girl!

Dollydot
August 18th, 2013, 05:54 PM
Congrats my dear, not surprised that was an amazing sway...

pinkdreamer
August 19th, 2013, 04:08 AM
Congrats on your little girl! Your sway looks amazing - I'm not surprised its pink for you :) x

Bigwish
August 20th, 2013, 03:34 AM
Wow, congratz! thanks for updating; your now number 13 with real intense exercise and guess what? 13 girls in a row!!!!

Gives me great confidence in my sway attempt in about two weeks!

Enjoy the feeling of having a little girl in there!