PDA

View Full Version : Any TTC Blue Fall/Winter 2013?!?

honeybee
June 18th, 2013, 09:04 AM
There are always so many pink sways! Anyone ttc blue this fall or winter?!? We will be trying for our first this November, and DH wants a boy so badly. We may only have one, so I want to do a lazy sway for blue. Although a baby alone is what we want regardless boy or girl of course! We were going to wait and try next June for a spring baby, but we are ready now!:DS::DS::DS::DS:

dloui128
June 18th, 2013, 09:08 AM
Welcome and best of luck with your blue sway :)

honeybee
July 2nd, 2013, 04:51 PM
Any blue friends out there!?!

mandie*wantsaboy*
July 8th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Hiya, I'm new also, il be swaying blue in September hopefully, I have 2 girls already :)

Leebug
July 8th, 2013, 10:40 PM
Me too! First attempt will be October for me.I have 2 girls as well.u r not alone!

honeybee
July 9th, 2013, 07:18 PM
Hiya!!! Have you ladies planned your sways yet? Started any diet changes? I'm about 20lbs over my "ideal" weight, but still within a healthy range for my height (barely)! So, I'm not trying to lose crazy amounts so far. I've slowly been trying to incorporate more of the blue foods into my diet, and I'm already a heavy protein eater b/c I lift weights a lot. How about you guys?

Leebug
July 10th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Honey-started diet about a month ago.starting slow and small.actually liking all the fruits veggies and meat and eating every couple hours.getting my plan together for the supplements. My BMI is 27 right now so a bit worried about that.plan so far....
EPO
Omega 3
Prenatal
FA
garlic
BY
mucinex week before O
DH
Fertilaid for men
Ginseng
mucinex

Leebug
July 10th, 2013, 04:01 PM
Oh forgot coq10 for me.probably going to take that as well.I'm 35 so I want to boost my egg quality!

honeybee
July 10th, 2013, 05:51 PM
Sounds like you have a great plan! I haven't added any supplements. I tried mucinex to increase CM just to test it out because I have absolutely none. I take a lot of allergy meds just to function, and unfortunately it didn't work for me! We may have to try pre-seed when we start ttc!

Leebug
July 10th, 2013, 08:02 PM
yes, i should do a "test run" with the mucinex as well. see what it does.i think i used robitussin with dd#1. i don't know if this has anything to do with it but since ive been taking a garlic supplement daily i haven't had trouble with allergies!! i know garlic is a good immune booster but not sure if it's a "allergy curer".im trying to get over my fear of using preseed. conceived both girls using it. i know it's boy friendly but i'm nervous about it

honeybee
July 10th, 2013, 08:59 PM
Garlic for allergy relief? Please do tell!

Leebug
July 11th, 2013, 10:40 AM
U could always try it and see what happens.all I know is that I had terrible spring/summer allergies.the pollen in new England is nuts! Been taking garlic Supp since winter & haven't had to take one allergy pill! My eyes do have bouts of dryness but nothing I cant deal with.I also read somewhere that local honey is good for allergies too.I get the garlic from target.I get the enteric coated one so I don't burp it up.I take it @ night.HTH

honeybee
July 11th, 2013, 04:37 PM
Yes this does help thank you! I will try it!

Bella29
July 30th, 2013, 03:19 AM
Just started thinking about swaying here. Bought an ovacue, to try to pin down O. Bought some pre seed today ;). I am currently sitting down to some avocado on cruscits with salmon and capers :). Yum! Lotsa healthy oil :). Go team blue!!