PDA

View Full Version : Working on my pink plan -- KY / Sylk / Rephresh / etc

jacquelineh
June 18th, 2013, 10:30 AM
From what I'm reading, it's at least worth a try to use a daily lubricant with each attempt and also something like Rephresh every 3 days or so. Is that right that it's OK to double up? And if so, I use Rephresh every 3rd day and then which is best for each attempt? -- I've seen KY, Sylk and Conceive+ all recommended.

Thanks!

BabyGirl4Me
June 18th, 2013, 01:27 PM
I used a combo of repHresh and Aci-Jel every 3 days from AF stop to +OPK for my sway. I also used a little repHresh + Aci-Jel a few hours before BD but when you use gels like repHresh and Aci-Jel right before BD you decrease your odds of getting pg that month.

Conceive + and those gels that make it easier to conceive tend to sway blue. I'm not sure about KY. Sylk may be girl friendly. Let us know if you need more help with your sway and good luck!

atomic sagebrush
June 19th, 2013, 10:19 AM
RepHresh every 2-3 days (last batch 8,12, or 24 hours before attempt depending on how big a hurry you are in to conceive)

Ky or Sylk or Acijel are all ok for lubes, use a small amount (dime/quarter) 1-2 hours before (again depending on how big a hurry you are in) OR you can use as a lube for intercourse (use smaller amount)

Don't do Conceive plus for a girl and NEVER use RepHresh and Conceive plus, it causes a chemical reaction that is bad for sperm