TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Unknown
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
3 boys
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
I did the PCOS-version of the LE diet. I am also thin already, so did not limit fat as much as the standard LE...really needed the calories. Also, with breakfast, I did not totally skip it, BUT I went from eating it first thing to delaying it till 10:30-11, and eating about a third of the calories I used to eat at breakfast.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
8 weeks
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
No
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
He ate less meat during my time on the diet, simply because of the food I was cooking.
DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I did not factor that into my sway
Any Diet Details?
Was a major cereal eater before LE. Used to eat regular-calorie cereal with whole milk 7 x/wk for breakfast and once or twice a week for lunch or dinner. Went down to low-cal cereal with lowfat milk 2-3 times/wk, and week or two before O cut down cereal to 1 x/wk. This was a huge accomplishment for me! :)
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
- Drank lots of Crystal Light!
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
5'7" and 125.8 before diet (19.5 BMI), 116.4 (18.3 BMI) at attempt.
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
Didn't really realize I needed to increase duration and intensity of exercise until after I o'd...did increase during 2ww.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
unknown
Any VG potions used? Sylk

CM pH at attempt
unknown
DH pH
unknown
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation 1 Day Before O

Any additional comments?
-No big O for me!
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Other

BD Position
Missionary
Did you Jump and Dump? Yes

Any relevant attempt details?
I did a 5-minute J&D. DH & I both took a hot bath right before attempt. Also, we had decreased frequency from every 2-3 days to every 3-5 days for a couple weeks before attempt. Attempt day was after a 4-day abstain.
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements folic acid
Fiber
Antihistamine

DH Supplements Sudafed

Any additional supplement info?
I only took Zyrtec on attempt day, since I was still bf DS3.
Did you do anything with Ions?
no
Moon Phase during conception?
Last Quarter
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
girl outfit under the bed
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
We did one attempt. I was at my lowest adult weight, almost 10 lbs. under my conception weight with my boys. I was still bf. We used Sylk and antihistamines...things I was sure we'd have to drop later!
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
It was our first month trying...I have NEVER gotten pg first try, in fact quite the opposite! I did not lower fat intake much, as I became underweight on the diet within several weeks. I only did moderate exercise & couldn't take aspirin due to bf.
Things worth mentioning:
I have a thing with rainbows...feel like God has told me I'm going to have a daughter. When I found this site, what's the symbol used for Dream Members? A rainbow, of course. :) Saw lots of rainbows leading up to TTC, and when I turned the calendar to the month of June, what is in the picture? A rainbow over the mountains. Evening of attempt saw a rainbow with hubby. Saw 2 gorgeous rainbows the weekend before BFP...one was a full double rainbow right out our front door! Also, we had decided that if we had a girl, we would name her either Zoe or Chloe. I wanted a Biblical middle name, and the name I thought sounded best with Zoe or Chloe was Elizabeth. When I looked it up afterward, one of the meanings was "God's promise." Which is also what a rainbow means!

lovemy2blessings
June 19th, 2013, 08:02 AM
Sounds promising, by the way beautiful names. I hope you get your babygirl:)

I Love Ladybugs
June 19th, 2013, 09:37 AM
Do you want to know something? I was biking to work yesterday and the rainbow I saw was amazing.....it is such a symbol of promise! May your baby girl(s) be the result of your faith and sway!

mommymachine
June 19th, 2013, 12:26 PM
Great sway! I love the Gods promise/rainbow connection. Praying this is your girl!

myrainbowgirl
June 20th, 2013, 01:13 AM
Oooo, Mommymachine, you're so close to your scan! GL!

lollylegs
June 24th, 2013, 08:31 AM
This looks terrific rainbow girl - you sound like you are in a great place mentally as well as so much going physically. Hoping you will find some good pink news come September xx

pinkdreamer
June 24th, 2013, 01:01 PM
Amazing sway!! Hoping you get your DD. my DH saw a double rainbow two days ago and we both think it could be a sign! Here's hoping that our rainbows are signs our little girls are coming to meet us :) x

Dollydot
June 24th, 2013, 02:37 PM
Congrats fab sway..

penelopepitstop
January 14th, 2014, 03:22 AM
Wow! It worked for you that's amazing!

atomic sagebrush
January 15th, 2014, 01:49 PM
I can't believe I missed posting on this - I'm sorry it didn't go your way but still congrats on baby!!