PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think? (TMI...)

bunnywabbit
June 22nd, 2013, 01:59 AM
Sorry, a little TMI, but DH and I bd last night. I went to j&d and passed what I can only describe as an inch long jelly lump which was clear but had a tinge of pink. Is that normal after dtd? :worry: Can't say I've had that happen before... Was on CD9 and o day (I think) which is a little early for me - o day normally falls around CD13. TIA!

atomic sagebrush
June 22nd, 2013, 11:44 AM
If you're 100% sure you're not pg, then it was prob. either some CM with a little blood in it or else leftover RepHresh with a bit of blood in it.

You can be pg even if you had a normal period so you may want to take a pg test to be absolutely sure. When I had my 4th son I lost a twin and would have sworn I wasn't pg, so you may want to take a pg test to be sure.

bunnywabbit
June 22nd, 2013, 02:17 PM
Had a couple of tests before AF which were BFN. Had a day to think about it and wondering if it had anything to do with fertility levels at time of cycle.

retrolove1
June 22nd, 2013, 03:48 PM
It could be a lot of CM if you around O and sperm maybe? And a slight bleed from BDing.

It doesn't sound like anything to worry about to me.

Sorry I'm not much help! X x x

fish2012
June 23rd, 2013, 10:21 AM
I'd guess you were preggie ;-) this is how found out I was preggie with ds2 lol!

Fx for you xx

atomic sagebrush
June 23rd, 2013, 12:03 PM
You need to test again. It is totaly possible to not get pos pg tests till even 2 days past AF.