PDA

View Full Version : Where is the questionnaire?

aprilbride
June 22nd, 2013, 04:59 AM
I just signed up for a customised sway plan and I cant find the questionnaire?

atomic sagebrush
June 22nd, 2013, 10:58 AM
I see you found it! Got it and will get to work on your plan ASAP!

Dragonmother
November 5th, 2013, 07:40 AM
Help! I'm looking for it as well, wasn't redirected after paypal..
A lot of people ask but they solve it before there's given an answer, lol
So where is the darn thing?

atomic sagebrush
November 5th, 2013, 09:48 AM
It should just appear. The problem is that I never bought a sway plan myself so I don't actually know what it looks like and where it shows up.

nuthinbutpink
November 5th, 2013, 10:08 AM
Help! I'm looking for it as well, wasn't redirected after paypal..
A lot of people ask but they solve it before there's given an answer, lol
So where is the darn thing?
Instructions from the sign up screen-

Once you sign up for the Service, you will be given access to the forum that you may access the link to the questionnaires required in order to receive your customized swaying plan. It will appear in the same forum as the service info- it is called Access to Personalized Swaying Input Questionnaires and it will appear under the Have a Question? Forum. Name of the business as it appears on customer card statements: DREAMBABY This is a 6-month subscription that you may choose to renew to maintain access to the forums for posting questions and receiving prioritized responses.

nuthinbutpink
November 5th, 2013, 10:09 AM
Click on this link and look for the forum in white that begins with Access to....

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/forum.php#personalized-coaching-forums

Dragonmother
November 5th, 2013, 02:31 PM
Thanks, i found the meal-plan! Is the questionnaire in the same section? I must be braindead by fatigue or something ; )

nuthinbutpink
November 5th, 2013, 03:11 PM
To access the questionnaires, follow the instructions above. The link will take you to where you may see it if you have purchased a personalized plan. You won't/can't see the forum link if you haven't purchased it.

nuthinbutpink
November 5th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Dragon, I just checked and you have not purchased a personalized swaying plan. Just the Meal Plan. So, you cannot see the forum. They are 2 different things. The 21-day meal plan is just what it says. The Personalized Swaying plan is an overall swaying plan and coaching service.

Dragonmother
November 5th, 2013, 04:27 PM
Oh! I'm sorry, will buy a plan asap!:rolleyes:

Dragonmother
November 6th, 2013, 04:32 AM
Done and filled in forms! : )
Note: when i filled in the forms,it took me a while, and had to put down my phone once and a while. When i tried to submit form #2 it said the token was expired. Copied the larger amounts of text to my notes, refreshed form ( empty) and pasted/filled in the form again.

atomic sagebrush
November 6th, 2013, 12:09 PM
I got them, will get to work on plan ASAP

Dragonmother
November 6th, 2013, 02:00 PM
Great : ) How are you able to manage all of these questions and plans?
I could'nt do it!:cheer: