PDA

View Full Version : Which supplements are you taking?

gurly
June 23rd, 2013, 02:52 AM
Hi. I'm a little lost here. I've been reading about swaying for a girl and had my diet down but since coming across this site I need to reevaluate.

So which supps and amounts do you take? Or what should I take to sway for a girl?

Thanks in advance for your help

atomic sagebrush
June 23rd, 2013, 10:54 AM
In the link in my signature below there is a link to "the complete index" that has tons of info in it. It's not clickable unfortunately you have to cut and paste it inot your browser bar.

For my failed pink sway with DS 4 I took cal, mag, Vit. D, probiotic, prenatal, extra folic acid, DHA, Vit. B6, and vitex.

For my successful pink sway with DD I took Vitex for 6 months and then stopped it the month before I got pg. That's all I took.

We have seen pretty good results with fiber too and I recommend that for everyone. Don't take probiotic, we got lousy results with that.

gurly
June 24th, 2013, 03:56 AM
Thanks. How much vitex did you take?

I'm currently taking all those other vitamins you mentioned +cranberry. Do you think they actually hurt your away or just didnt help?

atomic sagebrush
June 25th, 2013, 03:50 PM
I think they hurt my sway badly.

gurly
June 27th, 2013, 07:08 PM
is a probiotic the same as accidopholis? I thought it lowered ph?

Mrs_Incredible
June 27th, 2013, 07:21 PM
Atomic has taken probiotics off the supps list this year as it looks like it might be swaying blue. There's lots of science behind the recommendations for the le diet, exercise, supps etc and it's worth reading from the start, going through the links and seeing why she recommends things. Good luck
Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express

gurly
June 28th, 2013, 01:45 AM
I can drop the prenatals and just take the folic acid

atomic sagebrush
June 28th, 2013, 12:11 PM
is a probiotic the same as accidopholis? I thought it lowered ph?

We have gotten absolutely dreadful results with acidophilus and other probiotics. It was the only sway tactic that got less than 50% (seriously, it was like 40%!!!!) and since it was either something people took or didn't take, and people were taking it with both very strict and very lax sways with no pattern there eitehr, there is no other conclusion that I could draw other than that it sways blue pretty strongly.

atomic sagebrush
June 28th, 2013, 12:11 PM
I'm not sure why they still recommend it on IG.

gurly
June 28th, 2013, 09:05 PM
Come to think of it...I did take a probiotic every day when I ttc my daughter. I took azo yeast every day because i was prone to bv. but only took the acidophilus AF to O

atomic sagebrush
June 29th, 2013, 01:19 PM
40% still means a lot of girls conceived, but I wouldn't include it this time. :) Totally up to you of course - it's your sway!