PDA

View Full Version : Anyone not going to do the diet?

Coccinelle33
May 3rd, 2011, 07:10 PM
boy or girl? Will you do other things to sway and if so what? Have any of you swayed with out the diet? What gender did you get?

Lilian78
May 3rd, 2011, 07:31 PM
I'm not even sure I will sway, but I'm considering not doing the girl diet, and just trying to lose a little weight . . .interested in what others are thinking on diet :)

nuthinbutpink
May 3rd, 2011, 09:50 PM
The ONE thing that is actually researched and has actual stats IS diet! No pressure but if you do want to "sway" you have to watch your calcium/magnesium and sodium/potassium ratios!

twosweetlads
May 4th, 2011, 07:06 AM
Im not doing the proper diet. Trying to avoid sodium, potassium, lower cals practically vegan, low sugar. Im eating more fruit and veg than you are supposed to but avoiding breakfast or as late as possible.

Im taking supplements and doing a one day cut off and 0+12 also using aci gel and sylke. Im trying to be positive!

I know its not a proper sway but Im happy with it I don't think I personally can do any more.

I think you have to do what you are happy with.

x

ThroughWithBlue
May 4th, 2011, 09:25 AM
I'm going to do the girl diet, the strict one but I'm going to eat all fish for the meat (gag) since I eat chicken every day as is. Like someone else said the diet is really the only thing "proven" to influence gender. It's hard but whats the saying.. anything worthwhile is always hard? something like that? so I figure it's my best shot personally. The girl diet is completely opposite from what I normally eat, I never eat calcium but I eat tons of soy protien.
I may stop working out, I don't know though my workouts keep me sane. I really dont believe in the ions, moon phases, biorythyms anything like that though, may not add those in mine.
I wouldn't do the diet if I already ate loads of yogurts, drank milk etc. I just personally woudln't feel like I would be changing anything. But since i never eat anything off the girl diet except for chicken, I figure its worth a shot.

Flava
May 4th, 2011, 02:59 PM
The ONE thing that is actually researched and has actual stats IS diet!

This is why Im doing it! If we don't do the diet then what is sway really? Popping in some sups is not swaying. Of course a modified diet is better then no diet for sure.
I want to do my diet really good and Im always scared Im not doing it good enough.:rolleyes: Also sups , drinks, exercise, ions. Don't know if pH really helps but try to get it high and have no clue about the moon , can't change that anyway, right?

Chunky Monkey
May 5th, 2011, 02:10 AM
After TTC for a few months, I cannot do all of the diet. I am doing everything I can now, and have made some big changes for me. I cut out a lot of red meat, sodium, carbs and calories. I don't eat breakfast, but have coffee every morning.

For this attempt, I did a 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 day cutoff and I O'd early. My DH didn't do anything to lower sperm count, but I am happy with our attempt. I am a little concerned because I used RepHresh after our last BD and before O. I am in the 2WW now.

I will post the details in TTC Girl if I get a BFP and post the results later. Good luck to everyone this month!!! Praying for some desired gender Mother's Day suprises!