May 3rd, 2011, 07:35 PM
Can ovulation cause increase in
Bowel
Movements and softer stools/ diahrea? Sorry for the typos im
On my ph while dd is sleeping in this awful
Hospital!!

My Fabulous Children
May 3rd, 2011, 09:55 PM
I am really not sure, but I am having the same problem and would like to hear about this. I'm thinking maybe the supplements or the nasty drinks, lol.

Chicky
May 3rd, 2011, 09:59 PM
That always happens to me at O time and just before AF. Even when not on diet/supps so I've always taken it as a sign for me.

TTC5
May 3rd, 2011, 10:22 PM
I think this is the case for me I feel like i have ovulated today! Glad im
Not the only one lol

ThroughWithBlue
May 4th, 2011, 03:21 AM
Happens to me every month a few days before I O and during O then during AF. Just looser stools.

My Fabulous Children
May 4th, 2011, 02:29 PM
Happens to me every month a few days before I O and during O then during AF. Just looser stools.

I hope I will ovulate very soon!!!! I'm on CD 17 ..

Flava
May 4th, 2011, 02:46 PM
I have no clue but my back hurts like hell around O ! Funny thing is not every month...maybe not all O are so strong? Why is that really?

Zivic-Bubac
May 4th, 2011, 02:53 PM
Maybe you are just stressed because of your daugter? I always get some sort of bowel problems when I'm panicking about something, maybe that's the case?
Also if you are taking wheatgrass juice, it can cause this sort of problems.

begonia
May 4th, 2011, 06:36 PM
I have the same issues, few days before both O and AF, but only since starting the supps/diet. I wonder if for us girl moms it is a sign maybe of hormonal changes? The two mom's who posted they have the same are boy moms. :think:

lightofmylife
May 4th, 2011, 11:50 PM
that always happens to me , one or two days b4 O and af.

atomic sagebrush
May 6th, 2011, 02:50 PM
I do have that from time to time both around O and around AF (almost every month around AF).

Since I've been BF and my cycle stopped I am having the opposite problem so I think it has to be hormonal.

There's also the thing where sometimes you have diarrhea just before you give birth, so hormones have to play some part.

I hope you're feeling better soon TTC!!

TTC5
May 6th, 2011, 10:56 PM
Maybe you are just stressed because of your daugter? I always get some sort of bowel problems when I'm panicking about something, maybe that's the case?
Also if you are taking wheatgrass juice, it can cause this sort of problems.

That is what I thought but it only lasted a day hmmm...