PDA

View Full Version : Hello ladies, just introducing myself:)

lovemy2blessings
June 24th, 2013, 10:42 AM
I'm new to this site about 1 week and loving this site already!!! Dh and I want to TTC a baby girl this falate September/October, but I'm starting to get overwhelmed with all the information I've been reading lol. I was just wondering what you ladies reccomend..ahould I buy a personalized plan or the drem members forum? I asked dh if I should purchase the the plan and flipped out when I told him the price. wth?! lol so now I want to give him the pros on the plan...or should I but the dream members forum and get a lot more info from there. TIA

Little Lunasa
June 24th, 2013, 11:50 AM
Hi and welcome :)
If you are feeling overwhelmed by all the info (and there is definitely a lot out there!) I would recommend the personalised swaying plan. All the hard work of research is done for you, and the plan is tailored to meet your specific needs.
Good luck :)

lovemy2blessings
June 24th, 2013, 12:31 PM
Thanks a bunch LIttle Lunasa, I guess I'll just keep the purchase of the plan a secret from dh lol

Adia
June 25th, 2013, 11:16 PM
FWIW, this service (personalized plan) is MUCH cheaper than some of us have paid for help. Their was a group called A-gender in Australia that 'seemed' to have a lot of success. Some ladies, myself included, paid upwards of $300-$400 for their plans....their success rates are another story, (they are no longer in business) but tell DH it could be much more expensive!

Good luck fellow my fellow Texan!!

sbowman
June 27th, 2013, 12:16 AM
Welcome! Yes my DH was upset about the price too...I'm still working on him letting me but the plan. I think it's a great resource for swaying, especially with the personal forum where you get to ask private questions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lovemy2blessings
June 27th, 2013, 12:43 PM
Men just don't understand, I told my dh it wasn't fair that I get to do all the work for something we both desire.

sbowman
June 27th, 2013, 08:11 PM
Nope they sure don't! He would like a daughter but he just doesn't get my burning desire lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk