BOY...
Your hands are very dry.
You look amazing during pregnancy.
You have bright yellow urine.
Your areola is darker than usual.
You feel colder than before pregnancy.
Your nose is spreading.
Your baby is very active.
Your baby’s heart rate is slow (less than 140 per minute).

GIRL...
Your left breast is larger than your right breast. (Assuming they weren’t like that to begin with).
Your hair has red highlights.
Your urine color is dull yellow.
You are moodier than usual.
Your face breaks out more than usual.
Your baby’s heart rate is fast (at least 140 per minute).

purplepoet20
May 4th, 2011, 12:31 PM
With my boys... very dry icthy skin, my face and hair were amazing, areola was darker, but I was always cold before preg. One was hyper active but they other was very calm.

Zivic-Bubac
May 4th, 2011, 05:13 PM
I had darker areola both times, I can't remember other symptoms except for the heart rate: both my girls had heart rate above 150.
I had great hair both times, I suppose thanks to progesterone.

nicnee1976
May 5th, 2011, 05:42 AM
I had great hair with DS1 and DS2, but greasy and lank with DS3. Skin was terrible in 1st trimester with all, but improved after that with DS1 and DS2, but not DS3. DS2 and DS3 were definitely very active, can't remember DS1. All had heartbeat of less than 140 bpm.
I did not look amazing with any of them, and was moody with DS2, cried a lot with DS3.
This time my hair has not really changed, skin bad for 1st 8 weeks, I don't look amazing, but then it is early days. Don't know what this one is yet.
I'm not sure any of these OWT are true, but it is fun speculating.

mitz0315
May 19th, 2011, 04:39 PM
both ds had hr above 155 for both pregnancies, gorgeous hair:) i did have horrible acne with ds2. nose never spread adn I was super moody! I dont believe these owt. according to the majority of them both DS should have been DD