PDA

View Full Version : vaginal discharge = boy or girl

coffee
June 29th, 2013, 06:42 PM
With my first two girls I do not remember
But with my last girl i have no discharge of any kind
With this pregnancy i notice a huge plenty of white discharge Could this be a sign for baby gender!!!

Wanting-a-girl
June 29th, 2013, 08:21 PM
Nope doesn't mean a thing.... I didn't have too much with the first three boys and I have tons with this little dude

myrainbowgirl
June 29th, 2013, 11:16 PM
I wondered this too, as I had plenty of creamy cm with my boys, and I am mostly dry this time (hoping for a girl). Did you do the HE diet to sway? I wonder if it might have something to do with diet...I did LE diet to sway girl, and think it could be that. But I'm of course hoping it means girl for me!

Good luck!

lily girl
June 30th, 2013, 06:47 AM
My discharge was very different with my daughter than with my sons. For me, creamy white=girl and yellowish which looked a little like stringy snot=boy. Sorry for tmi. But I have a few friends with one girl and then boys and they have all said the same thing. So I wonder whether the color indicated what gender you're having. Of all the posts I have read, every time someone says that their discharge is yellowish it has resulted in a boy but whenever it is creamy white it has resulted in a girl. I'd love to hear others' experiences.

Rainbow baby
June 30th, 2013, 10:02 AM
It might have something to do with the pregnancy supps/ brands what have you. I know when I changed mine I got more cm that was yellow and the midwife said it was probably the supplements. My pee was also more yellow. In saying that it also changed as things progressed so I am guessing hormones play a huge roll as well.

myrainbowgirl
July 1st, 2013, 11:25 AM
I doubt color has anything to do with it...I am pretty sure my cm was creamy white with all 3 of my boys. This time, like I said, I mostly dry, but when I do get any cm, it is only sticky and white. I also wonder if it could have something to do with progesterone levels. Because, in our cycles, estrogen = more cm, and progesterone = little/no cm. My progesterone levels are higher this pregnancy, so I wonder if that's why I am dry...hoping for me that higher progesterone/very little cm means girl. :) I read somewhere that progesterone sways pink before getting pg, so maybe it means the same after getting pg?

hotdogz&boyz
July 2nd, 2013, 11:52 AM
For me, I was pretty dry with my first two (boys) and quite the opposite with my last (girl). But I don't know if it would be a coincidence or something more telling. I had an entirely different third pregnancy, which I hear can happen no matter gender.