PDA

View Full Version : BAck from my gender scan and its ....

iluvmybigfamily
May 5th, 2011, 10:55 AM
ANOTHER BOY!! thats #6 for me. I happy that he's healthy but I'm gutted that I've lost my girl :broken: even though I never really had her. DH has said he's happy to keep going but I honestly dont think I can go through this whole pregnancy thing again.

nuthinbutpink
May 5th, 2011, 11:00 AM
I am happy that he looks healthy. I know what you mean about "losing your girl". I totally get that.

praying4princess
May 5th, 2011, 11:11 AM
Congrats on a healthy baby boy!!!!.... and Im sorry your sway didnt end up the way you wanted. I just happened to see this post on the opening page. If you dont mind me asking, I was wondering what you did for your sway as far as jellies/creams and timing?? Our attempt failed last month and so I was thinking of trying something different this month. I know your sway didnt work for you but I was still curious. Im sorry about your baby girl, but Im sure you already know, God has a divine plan for each of us and for some reason He wanted you to have another boy!! I keep having to remind myself of the same thing, just in case! You are welcome to answer through a private message if you like!

iluvmybigfamily
May 5th, 2011, 11:20 AM
TBH I didnt sway as I really dont believe it works!

sixhappysons
May 5th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Biggest (((hugs))) sweetheart. I recently found out I'm carrying son no.7 so know exactly how you feel. :broken:

Belle
May 5th, 2011, 10:09 PM
Congratulations and glad to hear his healthy

TTC5
May 5th, 2011, 10:16 PM
Congratulations on a healthy son, on the other big big hugs for you grieving of your girl totally understand that feeling xoxox

Ella BB
May 6th, 2011, 05:38 AM
I am happy that he looks healthy. I know what you mean about "losing your girl". I totally get that.

I so agree, big hugs....

lovehugs
May 6th, 2011, 06:15 AM
Oh - and I thought I had heaps of boys... lol!

Congrats on him being healthy but I truely understand which is why we went HT but I'm still on edge not knowing if it's worked or not and this is my second go. I'm so tempted to just go natural again but then I'm sure I would have another boy too argh! Love my boys heaps but don't know how many more I could have... :) It's very noisy lol!

Julianna
May 6th, 2011, 11:40 PM
I am so sorry you didn't hear girl this time! I have been following your story for a while, and I had been hoping and praying that this was your little girl! Congrats on a healthy baby though. Hopefully someday we will all understand why God wanted us to have only boys!

ThroughWithBlue
May 7th, 2011, 12:47 AM
I know what you mean about "losing your girl". I totally get that.

I COMPLETELY understand also, DS2 was unplanned and when I found out he was a he I felt as if he "stole" my little girl I was "supposed" to be having. I was really bad off. If we wouldn't have had him I would have started swaying for pink when DS1 was 1, 6 months ago. I know completely how you feel, I could imagine after hearing "it's a boy" 6 times it would be that much more crushing than my u/s was. I have heard people on IG say their GD were the sweetest and stole their hearts. I can really say that myself, DS2 is the sweetest baby and he cries everytime I leave til I get back, every single time he is so attached to me. Just sticks that knife in even deeper to know I was so upset I was having him. It will all be fine, everything happens for a reason. I hope you start to feel much better soon!! I almost feel like not trying for a 3rd because of the severe depression I had during the pg with DS2 so I understand that also.

My Fabulous Children
May 7th, 2011, 12:50 AM
Congrats on your baby boy, I am so sorry you didn't hear girl. ((Hugs))

iluvmyman
May 7th, 2011, 03:25 AM
Congrats on the healthy boy and sorry it's not a girl. It's OK to grieve. Wow, 6 boys in a row, they are determined to beat out those girl sperm. Good luck!

Foxy
May 7th, 2011, 05:35 AM
Congratulations on your little guy! I am so sorry you didn't hear girl.

Jas567
May 13th, 2011, 05:28 AM
Go out and buy some cute new baby boy clothes - it will make you feel a whole lot better. Congratulations on your healthy baby X

Carnelian
May 21st, 2011, 04:34 AM
Congrats on your healthy baby boy. I totally get what you mean too though. Your boys will love adding another brother to the mix. I agree with pp - definitely go and buy a new wee outfit for your little guy. :-)