PDA

View Full Version : Ugh!!

oxox2013
July 1st, 2013, 03:50 PM
All the girls in my facebook due date club seem to be finding out gender and they are ALL having girls so far!! Why does this have to make me feel like my chances have gone down?!? Literally, we do not have a single boy yet!

Ashmeaquestion
July 1st, 2013, 05:46 PM
Lol! I was just thinking today that everyone on this site are having boys! That doesn't effect your odds. It's just a very small pool of people you are hearing from. The amount of people in the world having babies would be a better way to distribute your odds, but that's just impossible! GL!

1+2+3boys
July 2nd, 2013, 12:01 AM
Is the group for people in your area? Same season or something in the water ;) hopefully you got some too.
I think I would be worried if in your situation too but try not to be cos it is all about you and what you did to sway

oxox2013
July 2nd, 2013, 03:32 PM
I know logically it has nothing to do with me! I just think its crazy and I am getting selfish cause they are taking all the girls! LOL. But to answer your question 1+2+3 boys, no they are people from all over so not particularly my area so that is good I think? I will have the girl for Dallas, Texas! I just wish I would quit reading these old wives tales... they arent helping! I guess I just need to hurry up and find out! :)

katewantsagirl
July 3rd, 2013, 03:14 PM
When are you finding out?? Fingers crossed for you xxxx

oxox2013
July 3rd, 2013, 03:24 PM
I dont find out until maybe the beginning of August. We havent set the appt yet tho. Im hoping to get something nailed down at my next OB visit on July 10th