PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe it I'm Preganant!!!!

XXPlease
July 1st, 2013, 06:59 PM
- was planning on starting a juice fast tomorrow so I thought I should probably take a test I only had a digital and I hated to use it "knowing" it would be negative but then it said PREGNANT, I totally expected it to be negative we had tried for a good while and I wasn't into it, it was way too stressful and discouraging getting BFNs every month well this month we didn't try and prevent but we weren't hardcore trying either I had done some things to help myself in the off chance I was to conceive like taking antihistamines and my husband works in the 90-100 degree heat every and happened to abstain for 7 days before our time that would have gotten the job done I am so surprised he already thinks it is a girl I am just cautiously optimistic!!!!!!

:pregnant:

minimatron
July 1st, 2013, 07:05 PM
Congratulations... What a wonderful surprise x

XXPlease
July 1st, 2013, 07:12 PM
I couldn't stop giggling!!!!:pregnant:

Little Lunasa
July 2nd, 2013, 05:45 AM
Congrats!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3boys
July 2nd, 2013, 06:05 AM
Congratulations :)

Butterfly Spirit
July 2nd, 2013, 06:09 AM
:running:
Happy & Healthy 9 Months!

dloui128
July 2nd, 2013, 09:04 AM
congratulations

fivebabies
July 2nd, 2013, 11:39 PM
That's gotta be a girl...great unintentional sway! ;)

XXPlease
July 3rd, 2013, 12:34 AM
Thanks five babies we sure hope so we already have two wonderful boys and would like to add a girl to the bunch I forgot to mention I was also taking vitex at the time to help with menstrual cramps heres hoping this is our girl but if not we will welcome and love our new boy all the same!! Though I really think my oldest may suffer from GD if it's not a girl he really wants a sister well actually two but we would be thrilled with one!!!!!

Typical_Jules
July 5th, 2013, 09:17 AM
Congrats! Pink dust!!!

Dreamingof2girls
July 11th, 2013, 10:10 AM
Congrats!!!