PDA

View Full Version : July 2WW

sushikitty
July 2nd, 2013, 03:33 PM
Anyone else in July's 2ww? I am about 2 DPO!

Cauliflower
July 3rd, 2013, 02:08 AM
I am 7 DPO so yes technically July 2WW :) The waiting is tooo long.
Determined not to test before 12 DPO, as it will just confuse me....

sushikitty
July 3rd, 2013, 02:35 AM
I am 7 DPO so yes technically July 2WW :) The waiting is tooo long.
Determined not to test before 12 DPO, as it will just confuse me....

Ahh! Yay! Good luck to you! I am so nervous, and already feeling SO impatient! I'll send you pink dust! :XX:

HopefulMonster
July 3rd, 2013, 04:09 AM
Today should be O day, I got my +opk last night so just waiting on a temp rise to confirm it tomorrow morning, fingers crossed! We swapped from abstain to fr because of an accident and I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO sick of bding I can't even tell you!!

Cauliflower
July 3rd, 2013, 05:00 AM
Thank you Sushi, it is nervewrecking, isnt it. Keeping myself busy.
Good luck hopefulmonster :)

FX for us all!!

sushikitty
July 5th, 2013, 03:08 AM
*sigh* I have been cramping since yesterday. I hope I am not JUST O-ing. -_-

sushikitty
July 5th, 2013, 03:09 AM
Is anyone else having anything funky going on while we are in the 2WW?

Cauliflower
July 5th, 2013, 03:17 AM
Cramping, aching boobs, nothing special, could be AF coming. Sometimes I feel PG, and other times I am sure I cant be preganant. Determined to wait to test until day of AF or delayed AF.... We will see

sushikitty
July 5th, 2013, 03:22 AM
Cramping, aching boobs, nothing special, could be AF coming. Sometimes I feel PG, and other times I am sure I cant be preganant. Determined to wait to test until day of AF or delayed AF.... We will see

How many more days until you want to test? I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you! :D

Cauliflower
July 5th, 2013, 06:38 AM
Awww, that is nice of you. Actually I took a test today at 9DPO and it was neg, as expected. I think testing before 12DPO is really unreliable. So I was thinking Monday, but my DS1 has his 6th birthday 9th of July tuesday, and I was thinking a BFP would be the best gift for him, because he soooo want a little sister :)

sushikitty
July 5th, 2013, 02:23 PM
That is spectacular! Also July 9th is my birthday! That is when I would like to test early on, that day, hehe!

Cauliflower
July 8th, 2013, 09:08 AM
Couldt resist testing 12DPO, and BFN. Not surprising, cause I dont feel pregnant either. So AF should show up in another day, and back to waiting....blaaaahhhh!

HopefulMonster
July 8th, 2013, 03:05 PM
Aww you still have a chance hun, you can implant as late as 12 dpo and whenever I've felt pregnant I've not been and when I've been convinced I'm out I've been pregnant!

I'm grumpy because fertility friend has moved my O day forward so I'm now 4dpo instead of 5 dpo which means my 2ww is officially passing so slowly it's literally going backwards!!!

Even worse, it's been my hubby's birthday so my diet has gone to hell with birthday cake and cream and all kinds of other stuff with the unavoidable family celebrations. Shockingly I've put on 2 pounds in 4 days!! Now I just feel guilty and crappy.

Cauliflower
July 8th, 2013, 03:17 PM
Thanks for giving me hope, HopefulMonster :)
It is just that with both my pregnancies something was different, and I felt it.

I know how time is crawling when you are waiting. And blieve me I have ad tooo many cheats :( blown my chances for a girl next month anyway, and after such a long time on diet and BCP too... Just felt depressed and had to eat! I jst assumed since everyone got PG right after quitting BCP, I would too...

Good ton have u gals!!!! Big hug!!!

PS: dont worry too much about the cheat, my sister has 2 girls, and although she had a girl diet, she ate tons when we met every weekend meaning she had a couple of cheats a week ;)

HopefulMonster
July 8th, 2013, 04:15 PM
Aww it sucks doesn't it but I'm so glad it's not just me! I am such a nightmare at the minute, I keep thinking well if I'm pregnant the diet doesn't matter, & well I might be pregnant so it will do the baby good if I eat some cookies lmao! I've been on the diet since January and I'm so so sick of it, especially now in bbq season and with everyone else I know pregnant or with newborns.

I really don't think you've blown your chances though, and if you do get af (fingers crossed you wont) you can always hardcore the diet for 2 weeks before O to get back on track if that makes you feel better. I keep telling myself that it's the overall picture, the long term diet, and not the random off days. Sending you tons of pink baby dust xxxxxxxxxxx

Cauliflower
July 8th, 2013, 04:37 PM
I have been on loose diet since january too!! And yes I thought that too, I am probably pregnant and it is ok o have a few cheats. Well, if my OPK was correct AF should start 10th of july. Just want to know!!!

And you are right, I can go strict for two weeks.
FX for both of us!!!
Thanks for the pink baby dust :) need loads, keep sending....

sushikitty
July 9th, 2013, 01:47 PM
How are you hanging in there ladies?

Cauliflower
July 9th, 2013, 03:21 PM
8DPO is very early, you dont need to have a lot of symptoms, anyway GL to you! FX for BFP this month:)

Cauliflower
July 12th, 2013, 02:54 AM
Ok, I am out. AF today :(

HopefulMonster
July 12th, 2013, 02:58 AM
Aww no I am so sorry hun. Hope you are ok, sending you loads of positive thoughts for this cycle xxxxxxxxx

Cauliflower
July 12th, 2013, 06:16 AM
Thank you!!!! Yes, it is ok. Starting this cycle with new spirit and hopes. Good to have you gals!!

Angelone
July 16th, 2013, 06:17 AM
I apparently am in the 2ww again was bdibg even when I thought I was preg so possible since it was a chemical that I cud b preg... 2dpo xx

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

Princess_G
July 17th, 2013, 05:25 AM
Well, I think I am now in the 2ww! This is my first cycle of trying and I didn't temp/check cervix etc...just used OPK's.
On CD16 (yesterday) I didn't manage to to test until 2pm which was positive OPK followed by sharp pain in right ovary. Tested again at 6pm - still positive but by 10pm that evening the OPK was negative. Assuming I o'ed yesterday at some point, possibly before 2pm?
Last time we DTD was at 2am prior to positive OPK and my sway was awful this month, nothing at all went to plan so I think I am out this month :tissue:

It's going to be a loooooong couple of weeks.

Little Lunasa
July 17th, 2013, 10:33 AM
Good luck girls! Think I od Sunday night which would make me 3 dpo, just waiting for cross hairs from ff to confirm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Northern_Shutterbug
July 17th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Hi All,

I'm now 4dpo by when I think I ovulated, 5dpo when FF thinks I did. I'm hoping I'm right as I'll have better chances, but am still not hopeful. Only 7 days til testing!

sushikitty
July 17th, 2013, 03:17 PM
Good luck to you ladies!! Fingers and toes crossed for you all! :luck:

Angelone
July 17th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Thank sushikitty x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Spiiffy
July 17th, 2013, 05:37 PM
Hi ladies, I got a +OPK yesterday with cramping all day so I assume it happened yesterday or last night. So then I am 1 dpo.... Happy to have people to talk to as we all patiently (yeah right) wait for our BFPs!

Little Lunasa
July 18th, 2013, 03:28 AM
FF has put me at 3 dpo, I would have said 4 dpo :(
Ah well, one more day to add onto the wait...

bunnywabbit
July 18th, 2013, 03:32 AM
Positive OPK yesterday so waiting it out with you girls. GL! x

Princess_G
July 18th, 2013, 05:29 AM
I had forgotten how awful the 2ww is! Haven't had one for 4 years, trying to remain as calm as possible but it's just not in my nature...I'm a natural worrier!
Keeping everything crossed for us all

sushikitty
July 18th, 2013, 04:33 PM
13 DPO and loosing my mind. I am not testing everyday, but I just want AF to come so I can properly start swaying. I started swaying in the middle of my cycle.

Becca.lms
July 18th, 2013, 09:36 PM
+OPK this morning and we DTD last night.
Day ONE and so far longest wait!

sushikitty
July 19th, 2013, 05:23 PM
I must have had a false positive or a chemical.

bunnywabbit
July 20th, 2013, 10:17 AM
Oh no! So sorry, sushikitty. Such a shame DH is away for so long. Hoping September is your month x

Princess_G
July 20th, 2013, 04:06 PM
So sorry Sushikitty :(

Cauliflower
July 20th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Sad to hear sushikitty, stay poitive, it is september soon...

bunnywabbit
July 20th, 2013, 06:19 PM
3DPO and sore nipples. Wondering if it's all in my head or other hormonal changes. Surely I can't be getting symptoms like this that soon? (if it's indeed that...)

Little Lunasa
July 21st, 2013, 04:13 AM
3DPO and sore nipples. Wondering if it's all in my head or other hormonal changes. Surely I can't be getting symptoms like this that soon? (if it's indeed that...)

Last month I analysed everything and would have sworn I had pregnancy symptoms but no- bfn. Unfortunately progesterone can cause all these symptoms that indicate pregnancy so this month I am ignoring them all! Fingers crossed for you though :)

Cauliflower
July 21st, 2013, 04:18 AM
Totally agreeing with you LL! 3 DPO is way too early, it takes 8-10 days for a fertilized egg to implant in the uterus. I am determined to wait till I miss AF this time. Not in 2WW yet, I know how nervewrecking it is :( not looking forward to it. CD 10 here...

Becca.lms
July 21st, 2013, 11:54 AM
I don't feel pregnant at all. Physically or mentally. With my boys I felt it. So I wont be surprised with a bfn.

Angelone
July 21st, 2013, 12:02 PM
I'm scared to symptom spot as I had another chemical last month and m boobs were so sore :(

iwonder
July 21st, 2013, 10:03 PM
I must have had a false positive or a chemical. I went to the bathroom and saw a large amount of blood and clots :( So I am trying to stay positive since I started swaying in the middle of this cycle. Sooo since husband is away for a month, this will be a great opportunity to have a month of swaying pink and pre natals under my belt. I hope September results into a healthy pregnancy! Good luck ladies, I am rooting for y'all!

Hugs to you, Sushi! You've got a great attitude, yes this is a chance to work on your sway until you see DH and can try again!

Settastone
July 22nd, 2013, 12:38 AM
Hi! I am newbie here and currently in the TWW (7dpo).

I am trying to sway girl, but unfortunately found all of this great info on this site a little too late and did some last ditch efforts to sway pink (3 days before O)...rephresh, zyrtec and cranberry. I have now started the LE diet to be ready in case I am not pregnant this time...we will see! This TWW feels SO long!

bunnywabbit
July 22nd, 2013, 01:30 AM
Hi! Hoping you get your BFP! If not at least it'll give you a little more time to adapt to the LE diet. GL!

Little Lunasa
July 22nd, 2013, 05:01 AM
Hi! I am newbie here and currently in the TWW (7dpo).

I am trying to sway girl, but unfortunately found all of this great info on this site a little too late and did some last ditch efforts to sway pink (3 days before O)...rephresh, zyrtec and cranberry. I have now started the LE diet to be ready in case I am not pregnant this time...we will see! This TWW feels SO long!

Good luck! :) I am 7 dpo too

Princess_G
July 22nd, 2013, 05:39 AM
I'm 6DPO today. Wondering when to take the first Hpt?! It's so long since I done this, I can't remember how many DPO I was with my DS when I first tested.

Little Lunasa
July 22nd, 2013, 09:08 AM
I'm 6DPO today. Wondering when to take the first Hpt?! It's so long since I done this, I can't remember how many DPO I was with my DS when I first tested.

I'm going to try to wait until 10 dpo. The bfns are too disappointing before that :)

Settastone
July 22nd, 2013, 10:45 AM
I think I am going to test at 10dpo too. I did not get a bfp until 12dpo with my DS.

gurly
July 22nd, 2013, 04:26 PM
I'm going to try and not test until AF is 2+ days late. That bfn is just too disappointing

Cauliflower
July 22nd, 2013, 05:14 PM
Agreeing with you gurly!

bunnywabbit
July 22nd, 2013, 05:15 PM
I think I am going to test at 10dpo too. I did not get a bfp until 12dpo with my DS.

Think I might test at 10DPO too. Roll on Saturday!

Little Lunasa
July 22nd, 2013, 05:22 PM
I'm going to try and not test until AF is 2+ days late. That bfn is just too disappointing

I admire your will power!!! :)

Northern_Shutterbug
July 22nd, 2013, 05:23 PM
I'm testing tomorrow again - was BFN today.

Little Lunasa
July 22nd, 2013, 05:26 PM
I'm testing tomorrow again - was BFN today.
Sorry to hear that Northern, how many dpo are you? Its prob way too early is it?

Princess_G
July 22nd, 2013, 05:29 PM
10dpo will be Friday for me...we are going away for the weekend so I may test before we go. It will certainly be a nice way to start our break!

Northern_Shutterbug
July 22nd, 2013, 05:47 PM
I'm 9dpo today. We're also away for the weekend so I'm either going to be drinking lots of virgin cocktails or getting rat arsed!

bunnywabbit
July 22nd, 2013, 05:51 PM
I'm 9dpo today. We're also away for the weekend so I'm either going to be drinking lots of virgin cocktails or getting rat arsed!

Remember, you're not out until AF visits. FX for you. x

Princess_G
July 22nd, 2013, 05:56 PM

:rofl:
Fingers crossed!

Northern_Shutterbug
July 23rd, 2013, 03:13 AM
So, tested this morning...

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3684/9347241955_f426254c33.jpg

What do you think?

Happylane
July 23rd, 2013, 06:55 AM
Hi Northern! Call me crazy but I think I see the beginnings of a faint line. I hope this is your positive! Btw, how did you get your chart attached like that?

I'm just popping in now but I'm 8 dpo and getting pretty impatient, :) I feel like I could be pregnant by my typical 2ww symptoms but who knows.

Waiting4Daisy
July 23rd, 2013, 07:21 AM
I see a very faint second line Northern!

Dreamofpink
July 23rd, 2013, 07:36 AM
I see a very faint second line Northern!

I can see it too!! It's very similar to my super-squinter at 10dpo. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

Northern_Shutterbug
July 23rd, 2013, 07:41 AM
Thanks. I wanted to make sure so tested on some very diluted wee - I was sure it would show nothing but still got a line, so a bit happier. The new one is on the right

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7364/9348264309_9dd0b843a4.jpg

gurly
July 23rd, 2013, 07:46 AM
I definitely see a faint line in that second picture.

Settastone
July 23rd, 2013, 10:00 AM
I think I can see a faint line too! fx it darkens up tomorrow!!

Becca.lms
July 23rd, 2013, 10:22 AM
Exciting Northern!

I can't test for a week. I feel depressed already.

Little Lunasa
July 23rd, 2013, 10:37 AM
Yes I can see something too! Fab!!
Did you feel you had any symptoms? I had all the early pregnancy symptoms last month but still a bfn, and this time no symptoms at all, so not holding out much hope.

atomic sagebrush
July 23rd, 2013, 10:45 AM
i see a line!!!! congrats!!!!!! praying!!!!!

Settastone
July 23rd, 2013, 10:50 AM
Northern, with all of this excitement I got a little impatient and tested (9dpo)! Well that was silly to test so early - BFN!

May try to show some willpower tomorrow and wait until 11(dpo) for the next test....probably not though! ;)

Northern_Shutterbug
July 23rd, 2013, 10:59 AM
Have had sore boobs and woke up with nausea the other morning but went as soon as my eyes opened. Was ravenous yesterday and rather emotional so felt it was time to test.

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that 1, it's not a chemical again, and 2, the condition Evelyn had was unlucky fluke rather than genetic.

Northern_Shutterbug
July 23rd, 2013, 11:03 AM
Whatever does happen I've got a very strong feeling already that its a boy. With Evelyn I had an underlying feeling the whole time she was a girl but pushed it aside as I thought it was want rather than instinct. Got my boys right too.

Oh well.

Little Lunasa
July 23rd, 2013, 11:09 AM
after all you have been through you deserve some really good luck.. have everything crossed for you too xx

Angelone
July 23rd, 2013, 11:20 AM
Hey girls swore I wudnt test early this month after two chemicals but I Hav a olposcopy review tomoro after some abnormal cells so didn't want to go and Hav a smear etc in case it did any harm so tested just to b sure today at 9dpo Wi super drugs test and I got a bfp... I'm still so scared about believing it tho after the chemicals :( x

Northern_Shutterbug
July 23rd, 2013, 11:28 AM
Congratulations! Two in one day!

Becca.lms
July 23rd, 2013, 01:06 PM
Congratulations!!!

Princess_G
July 23rd, 2013, 01:13 PM
congratulations ladies! Fab news from this thread today

Angelone
July 23rd, 2013, 01:50 PM
Thanx... Scared to believe it these chemicals are getting to b a bit of a b habit :( just hope the lines a but darker tomoro.. Used up my quota of photos so can't even upload in tap talk :( x

bunnywabbit
July 23rd, 2013, 01:56 PM
That's fantastic news Dazie and Northern! Turning out to be a great month - FX for H&H pink pregnancies for you both xx :hugs:

Princess_G
July 23rd, 2013, 01:56 PM
I'm seriously resisting the urge to test at nearly 8dpo. I know it is such a bad idea but I am so full of 'symptoms' yet I've convinced myself it's not my turn this month. I don't 'feel' pregnant. With DS it was our first cycle TTC and I tested early because I just KNEW.

I just don't feel that way this month.
But the symptoms - jeeez! I have erupted in the biggest, most painful spots. And I don't get spots. Ever. I don't even get monthly hormonal breakouts and now I am covered. All over my face, shoulders, breasts. So sore.
And I am covered in bruises too - I'm literally bruising like a peach. All over my arms, legs and stomach strangely.
I am exhausted - I've even had to take naps! My appetite is crazy, I am constantly hungry.
My lower back and pelvis are super sore, they feel exactly how I did in the latter stages of pregnancy with severe SPD.
My left breast is painful to the point that I cannot stand for clothes to brush against it. Only the left one though! I normally get sore breasts from O-AF but never just one!
I've also been very tearful and emotional.
I just don't think I am pregnant, however. I think all these crazy 'symptoms' are just taunting me!

Little Lunasa
July 23rd, 2013, 03:28 PM
congrats Northern and Dazie!! Delighted for ye both xx

Becca.lms
July 23rd, 2013, 06:28 PM
I'm now 6 or 7 days po. Who could tell if I have achy boobs, they're always sore due to my son using me as a personal teething toy.

Thorz300
July 23rd, 2013, 07:11 PM
Thanks. I wanted to make sure so tested on some very diluted wee - I was sure it would show nothing but still got a line, so a bit happier. The new one is on the right

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7364/9348264309_9dd0b843a4.jpg

Yay I am so so so very happy for you Northern!!!

gurly
July 23rd, 2013, 08:16 PM
Hey girls swore I wudnt test early this month after two chemicals but I Hav a olposcopy review tomoro after some abnormal cells so didn't want to go and Hav a smear etc in case it did any harm so tested just to b sure today at 9dpo Wi super drugs test and I got a bfp... I'm still so scared about believing it tho after the chemicals :( x

Congrats!

gurly
July 23rd, 2013, 08:17 PM
Have had sore boobs and woke up with nausea the other morning but went as soon as my eyes opened. Was ravenous yesterday and rather emotional so felt it was time to test.

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that 1, it's not a chemical again, and 2, the condition Evelyn had was unlucky fluke rather than genetic.

Congratulations !

sushikitty
July 23rd, 2013, 10:43 PM
I see it Northern!! Congrats!! <3 :celebrate::celebrate:

Mackenzie
July 23rd, 2013, 11:50 PM
Well, I thought I'd make it three in one day but I actually got a faint line on Friday. I haven't posted here this cycle...I guess not to jinx it and I was away but I am hoping for a sticky bean :) I got a stronger line yesterday but still not as strong as I would like so I'm going to buy another test tom or the next day. Good luck to all and congrats the those other bfp :) I will post my symptoms for everyone later.....tired crazy kids ATM

gurly
July 24th, 2013, 12:28 AM
Well, I thought I'd make it three in one day but I actually got a faint line on Friday. I haven't posted here this cycle...I guess not to jinx it and I was away but I am hoping for a sticky bean :) I got a stronger line yesterday but still not as strong as I would like so I'm going to buy another test tom or the next day. Good luck to all and congrats the those other bfp :) I will post my symptoms for everyone later.....tired crazy kids ATM

Hope you get a nice strong line tomorrow. Good luck!

bunnywabbit
July 24th, 2013, 01:27 AM

Lucky third - congrats! Let us know how the test goes x :bighug:

Northern_Shutterbug
July 24th, 2013, 03:47 AM
A little darker today

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7355/9354919459_d291559d72.jpg

Little Lunasa
July 24th, 2013, 03:48 AM
Congrats to you too Mackenzie :)
9 dpo for me and bfn

Little Lunasa
July 24th, 2013, 03:49 AM
A little darker today (furthest right)

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7336/9357666196_5da8681578.jpg

Definitely!!! :)

Cauliflower
July 24th, 2013, 04:13 AM
Congrats to all of you on BFP :)

Dreamingof2girls
July 24th, 2013, 08:44 AM
Wow!!!! Congrats to all the BFP!!! I'm currently in the 2WW I won't test till next Wednesday when I'm 10dpo. I will keep checking in & see if anyone is still waiting to test & if I get any Symptoms ill post them as well. Is anyone in the begining of their 2ww like me? I'm only 3dpo today

Angelone
July 24th, 2013, 09:21 AM
http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b539/Daziedazie/20130724_082905_zps5fbc64de.jpg these r my tests 9 and 10 dpo x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Becca.lms
July 24th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Wow!!!! Congrats to all the BFP!!! I'm currently in the 2WW I won't test till next Wednesday when I'm 10dpo. I will keep checking in & see if anyone is still waiting to test & if I get any Symptoms ill post them as well. Is anyone in the begining of their 2ww like me? I'm only 3dpo today
I'm testing Wednesday too!

Spiiffy
July 24th, 2013, 11:00 AM
Wow, this is a lucky month! I am 7 DPO today and I plan to start testing on Friday at 9DPO.

Becca.lms
July 24th, 2013, 11:13 AM
I ovulate late. Day 19/20. So I've never gotten a+opk until after my period is missed.

Settastone
July 24th, 2013, 12:21 PM
I ovulate late. Day 19/20. So I've never gotten a+opk until after my period is missed.

Wait! Is this a thing? Is there a correlation between late ovulation and getting a BFP late? I ovulate late too...CD 21

Little Lunasa
July 24th, 2013, 12:54 PM
Wow, this is a lucky month! I am 7 DPO today and I plan to start testing on Friday at 9DPO.
Good luck :)

atomic sagebrush
July 24th, 2013, 01:11 PM
??? The answer is both yes and no.

If you ALWAYS ovulate later than average, then you should expect to get a BFP as everyone does, 10-16 days past ovulation. It doesn't matter if you O on CD 14 or CD 20, you will still get BFP 10-16 days past ovulation.

BUT if you don't normally O late, and it was an unusual thing for you, then yes, you would get a BFP after you expected AF. If you were expecting to O on CD 14 and get AF on CD 28, but you don't O until CD 20, then you can't expect a BFP on CD 28 because it's only been 8 days since you ovulated and the egg would not have had time to be fertilized and implant.

No matter what, you will get a BFP about 10-16 days after you ovulate. Some people may get one a little earlier.

Settastone
July 24th, 2013, 01:21 PM
Thanks Atomic! Makes sense :)

Becca.lms
July 24th, 2013, 02:12 PM
??? The answer is both yes and no.

If you ALWAYS ovulate later than average, then you should expect to get a BFP as everyone does, 10-16 days past ovulation. It doesn't matter if you O on CD 14 or CD 20, you will still get BFP 10-16 days past ovulation.
That's funny. I never got my bfp until at least day 17, 18.
BUT if you don't normally O late, and it was an unusual thing for you, then yes, you would get a BFP after you expected AF. If you were expecting to O on CD 14 and get AF on CD 28, but you don't O until CD 20, then you can't expect a BFP on CD 28 because it's only been 8 days since you ovulated and the egg would not have had time to be fertilized and implant.

No matter what, you will get a BFP about 10-16 days after you ovulate. Some people may get one a little earlier.Funny. I never got a bfp until day 18 with my Boys.

gurly
July 24th, 2013, 03:33 PM
Do you mean 18 dpo? That's kinda late, I didn't get a bfp until 12 dpo which is why its pointless for me to test earlier and get disappointed

Becca.lms
July 24th, 2013, 04:10 PM
Do you mean 18 dpo? That's kinda late, I didn't get a bfp until 12 dpo which is why its pointless for me to test earlier and get disappointed

About 4 or 5 days past my missed period.

gurly
July 24th, 2013, 04:42 PM
About 4 or 5 days past my missed period.

Oh wow that is late

Becca.lms
July 24th, 2013, 04:43 PM
Oh wow that is late

Yeah it sucks!! Missing the period is a good hint but a test makes me feel better.

Princess_G
July 25th, 2013, 03:36 AM
Aaah ladies, why do I do it to myself?!
Tested with FMU today at 9DPO. BFN. Really BFN.
Not even a faint line or anything, just glaringly white.
I am sure I am out this month, just have a feeling. I thought I'd be okay but I feel really down about it

Little Lunasa
July 25th, 2013, 05:01 AM
Aaah ladies, why do I do it to myself?!
Tested with FMU today at 9DPO. BFN. Really BFN.
Not even a faint line or anything, just glaringly white.
I am sure I am out this month, just have a feeling. I thought I'd be okay but I feel really down about it

Sorry to hear Princess, but 9 dpo is still early. I think Northern got bfn at 9 dpo and then bfp at 10 dpo. So hang in there!
Xx

Little Lunasa
July 25th, 2013, 05:23 AM
Bfn at 10 dpo for me :(

Princess_G
July 25th, 2013, 05:59 AM
Bfn at 10 dpo for me :(

:( FX these BFN's turn into BFP's for us soon!

Dreamingof2girls
July 25th, 2013, 10:34 AM
Your not out just yet ladies!!! Think positive. Until AF shows her ugly face you still have a chance. I know a lady who told me she got a BFP 17dpo & she was pregnant with twins!!!

Princess_G
July 25th, 2013, 01:12 PM
Wow!! 17dpo with twins?!
I am almost wanting AF to show up now so I can get over this month and focus on next month.
I know it's not over until the witch shows up, but something is just telling me I'm out this month.
With DS I just 'knew' and he was a one cycle wonder!

bunnywabbit
July 25th, 2013, 01:20 PM
Sorry Little Lunasa and Princess. IS still a little early - you're not out until AF arrives. Still have FX for you both (and everyone else!).

AFM, hanging in there (barely) and testing on Saturday at earliest (10DPO). Got sore breasts and underarms. Had the sore breasts last time, but only had the underarm soreness with my last BFP.

Little Lunasa
July 25th, 2013, 01:59 PM
Wow!! 17dpo with twins?!
I am almost wanting AF to show up now so I can get over this month and focus on next month.
I know it's not over until the witch shows up, but something is just telling me I'm out this month.
With DS I just 'knew' and he was a one cycle wonder!

This ^^^^ is exactly how I feel :(

Rabbitmama85
July 26th, 2013, 12:33 AM
I know I'm not super active on here, but I thought I would report that I have a bfn on month 2 of ttcblue. I've gained 10 lbs since starting...even though i'm working out more. Starting to get a little worried about how long it will be, and how much I will gain.

gurly
July 26th, 2013, 01:07 AM
I know I'm not super active on here, but I thought I would report that I have a bfn on month 2 of ttcblue. I've gained 10 lbs since starting...even though i'm working out more. Starting to get a little worried about how long it will be, and how much I will gain.

Sorry about the bfn. ttc is such a roller coaster of emotions, add in the sway stuff and its a million times harder. Hope you get your bfp very soon

Princess_G
July 26th, 2013, 03:14 AM
10dpo and another BFN for me, with FMU.
Going away this weekend so won't be able to test again until Sunday evening/Monday morning. AF due on Wednesday :(

Dreamingof2girls
July 26th, 2013, 07:00 AM
I'm testing Wednesday too!
How many dpo are you now? Today I'm 5dpo. By next Wednesday ill be 10dpo BUT, unless I even feel remotely pregnant I'm not testing. Since my MC 5 months ago I've gotten all BFN :/ don't know what's going on with my body lately it's all out of whack since that happened.

missmegrn
July 26th, 2013, 07:12 AM

I am in the same boat as you. I am in month 6 ttc and month 4 he diet. I have gained some weight, even with some working out. I am 11 dpo today and bfn with fmu, not even a slight hint of a line. It is getting quite frustrating and defeating to keep seeing bfns and to keep continuing on the path of swaying. Hopefully one day I will join the bfp club. BIG CONCRATS to the ladies who have had bfps this month.

Becca.lms
July 26th, 2013, 09:03 AM
How many dpo are you now? Today I'm 5dpo. By next Wednesday ill be 10dpo BUT, unless I even feel remotely pregnant I'm not testing. Since my MC 5 months ago I've gotten all BFN :/ don't know what's going on with my body lately it's all out of whack since that happened.

Right now I'm approx 8 or 9dpo. I got my +opk last Thursday morning.

Mackenzie
July 26th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Hi ladies, hang in there. I got my bfp this cycle( took a FR digital again this morning and still YES+) I am just over a week late. This was my 5th cycle ttc and 4th on he diet. I gained roughly 15 ish pounds give or take a few. It's soo frustrating getting those bfn, but don't give up it will happen :) I started to panic about weight gain and thought or sure if bfn I was done swaying...but low and behold....preggo. I send tons of baby dust to all you ladies..GOOD LUCK. I pray for a sticky bean (blue would be nice ;)) but happy andhealthy is # 1!

Settastone
July 26th, 2013, 01:35 PM
Ok, I got my BFP this morning at 12dpo. I am still in shock because other than a couple twinges early on I have had ZERO pregnancy signs. Need to run out and buy another test (it was my last one) just in case!

I am really nervous because the only things I did were Zyrtec, cranberry, CL and Rephresh since I just found all of this info 4 days before ovulation. I did not start the diet until the TWW. So there is a really good chance that we will be having a boy again which will be great for my son to have a little brother two years younger, but I still am holding out hope for a girl...and most importantly a healthy pregnancy.

I know everyone has different reasons for wanting a particular gender. For me, I want a girl because I have an amazing relationship with my mom and would love to have that with a daughter of my own one day.

I am hoping we see some more BFPs on this thread. I tested at 9dpo, 10dpo, and 11dpo and all BFN...so it is still early for a lot of you!

Settastone
July 26th, 2013, 01:35 PM
Hi ladies, hang in there. I got my bfp this cycle( took a FR digital again this morning and still YES+) I am just over a week late. This was my 5th cycle ttc and 4th on he diet. I gained roughly 15 ish pounds give or take a few. It's soo frustrating getting those bfn, but don't give up it will happen :) I started to panic about weight gain and thought or sure if bfn I was done swaying...but low and behold....preggo. I send tons of baby dust to all you ladies..GOOD LUCK. I pray for a sticky bean (blue would be nice ;)) but happy andhealthy is # 1!

Yay! Congrats Mackenzie!!!

Becca.lms
July 26th, 2013, 09:18 PM
Thought Id test. Not remotely two lines there ha.

Becca.lms
July 26th, 2013, 09:22 PM
Is breaking out a sign?

gurly
July 26th, 2013, 09:30 PM
Thought Id test. Not remotely two lines there ha.

Sorry about the bfn but hopefully it's just too early based on your past experience with late bfp's.

gurly
July 26th, 2013, 09:31 PM
Is breaking out a sign?

Yes, can be an early sign

Becca.lms
July 26th, 2013, 09:42 PM
Yes, can be an early sign

I'm getting a TON of pimples. Seriously if I'm not pregnant this is a bizarre week! And yeah, I expected a bfn. All the testing ladies though I had to too! With the boys I got preg first time so you'd think I would this time too. But obviously didn't use Rephresh first times.

sushikitty
July 26th, 2013, 10:46 PM
Congrats ladies who got bfp! :celebrate:

bunnywabbit
July 27th, 2013, 04:03 AM
Congrats Mackenzie and Settastone!

Tested this morning - BFN. Testing again mid week

Dreamingof2girls
July 27th, 2013, 07:15 AM

Awwww. Sorry about that :( how many dpo are you? I was just telling myself this morning that I'm 6 dpo today & I don't feel a single symptom of being pregnant. The only thing I felt was like a pain in my left ovary yesterday evening that's it.

bunnywabbit
July 27th, 2013, 08:44 AM
Am 10DPO, so is still early. Testing again mid week with a frer.

gurly
July 27th, 2013, 08:55 AM

Hopefully it's just too early...good luck for next week!

Becca.lms
July 27th, 2013, 09:20 AM
I got another bfn. I'm just going to wait until my period is due on Wed. But patience is not my best quality.
But if I'm am pregnant I have 9 months to wait on the sex. So I should relax because this is the easy part!

bunnywabbit
July 27th, 2013, 12:08 PM
So sorry, Becca...

Princess_G
July 28th, 2013, 09:43 AM
12dpo for me and still BFN :(
Have been away for the weekend and symptoms seem to be getting stronger but I feel less and less likely that this is our month.
Have started getting yellow, thick creamy CM and was vomiting a lot on our weekend break. Been a bit crampy and VERY hormonal. Crying a lot over nothing!
For every lady I know who had creamy yellow cm before BFP there seem to be just as many who had AF not long after.
AF due on Wednesday for me.

ELP
July 28th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Could be the start of the mucus plus Princess, test again tomorrow and even double check your test in a few hours time, see if anything has appeared when its dried out!

Becca.lms
July 28th, 2013, 11:03 AM
Still bfn for me this morning too.

Becca.lms
July 28th, 2013, 11:07 AM
12dpo for me and still BFN :(
Have been away for the weekend and symptoms seem to be getting stronger but I feel less and less likely that this is our month.
Have started getting yellow, thick creamy CM and was vomiting a lot on our weekend break. Been a bit crampy and VERY hormonal. Crying a lot over nothing!
For every lady I know who had creamy yellow cm before BFP there seem to be just as many who had AF not long after.

I had a little yellow but switched to dry. I read online you can go by your cm . As everyones tends to be different.

Becca.lms
July 28th, 2013, 12:20 PM
Now I feel stressed waiting for a bfp. Yesterday I was fine.

iwonder
July 28th, 2013, 12:37 PM

I had creamy yellow CM and that was my main symptom before my BFP this time. I was wondering why it was so yellow. GL!

Dreamingof2girls
July 28th, 2013, 01:58 PM
Hi everyone. Just an update- I'm 7dpo & so far I had a nasty headache this morning with lower back ache, this afternoon ONLY my right breast hurts {weird lol} & after I ate a salad 4 lunch I got a little nauseous. Not getting my hopes up though cuz lately every month be4 my AF comes I get those same symptoms. Hope all the BFN turn in2 BFP!!!

Princess_G
July 28th, 2013, 05:42 PM
I had creamy yellow CM and that was my main symptom before my BFP this time. I was wondering why it was so yellow. GL!

How long before your BFP did you get this yellow, creamy cm?
I've re-tested this evening and still BFN :(
I'm wondering if I should try different HPT's?
Only used Internet cheapies so far

Becca.lms
July 28th, 2013, 06:00 PM
How long before your BFP did you get this yellow, creamy cm?
I've re-tested this evening and still BFN :(
I'm wondering if I should try different HPT's?
Only used Internet cheapies so far
Usually the internet ones have the same iu as the others. I got two First Response which are 15-25 iu.

Becca.lms
July 28th, 2013, 08:39 PM
I feel like I'm going to start my period.

Dreamingof2girls
July 28th, 2013, 10:43 PM
Ok, so.........I'm impatient & first thing tomorrow morning I'm going to test. I've been having achy, sore breasts all day & cramping in my belly. Right smack in the middle. I feel like my belly is bloated. Any news on anyone else?

Becca.lms
July 28th, 2013, 10:59 PM
Upon further inspection I think my cramping is just poop. Lol.

Mackenzie
July 29th, 2013, 01:35 AM
Upon further inspection I think my cramping is just poop. Lol.

Lol great news becca;)

Mackenzie
July 29th, 2013, 01:42 AM
So for my bfp symptoms in the 2ww I had a lot of creamy cm from after o-4 days, then not much a few twinges here and there until about 9 dpo I started having cramps off and on and lower back ache through to bfp and still. Oh and the # one difference for me from af cycles was ligament stretching pain starting at 10 dpo. Hope this helps , good luck!

Princess_G
July 29th, 2013, 04:35 AM
so great to see more BFP's in the July 2ww! Congratulations ladies!

It's 13dpo for me and still BFN. AF due in 2 days and I am starting to feel like she is on her way. I have a lot of cramping and achiness. Don't usually get these until AF starts, but had them since last night.
Wish she'd just show her ugly face so I could move on from this month and try and tweak my sway and see where we went wrong!

Dreamingof2girls
July 29th, 2013, 06:16 AM
Now I feel stressed waiting for a bfp. Yesterday I was fine.
How many dpo are you now? I'm 8 :( I just don't feel pregnant @ all now & I know it's going to be a BFN this month again. I can't seem to get pregnant @ all since February :mad:

Becca.lms
July 29th, 2013, 06:39 AM
I'm with Princess_g. Another bfn this morning. I'm 10 or 11 dpo. Period is due Wed.

Becca.lms
July 29th, 2013, 06:46 AM
Now I feel disappointed. Not wasting any more time with testing. Wait and see if AF shows.

missmegrn
July 29th, 2013, 08:30 AM
I'm out...af came this am. Good luck to the rest of you girls.

Dreamingof2girls
July 29th, 2013, 09:54 AM
Ok curiousity is killing me!!! How many dpo did you ladies get you BFP? Did you test a couple times be4 & it was negative & then turned positive?? Only reason I'm asking is cuz I'm 8dpo & I tested this morning with a bfn {which I'm not surprised} BUT! My boobs hurt, I'm nauseous after eating, & I'm so tired lately! I guess it's my period coming :( it's due in 5 days. Oh!!! & left side cramping

Dreamingof2girls
July 29th, 2013, 09:57 AM
I'm with Princess_g. Another bfn this morning. I'm 10 or 11 dpo. Period is due Wed.
Sorry because :( I got a bfn this morning also {sigh}

Becca.lms
July 29th, 2013, 10:12 AM
Sorry because :( I got a bfn this morning also {sigh}

:( when is your AF due?

gurly
July 29th, 2013, 10:40 AM
Sorry about the bfn's, ladies. Hoping we get some more good news soon.

Settastone
July 29th, 2013, 10:55 AM
Ok curiousity is killing me!!! How many dpo did you ladies get you BFP? Did you test a couple times be4 & it was negative & then turned positive?? Only reason I'm asking is cuz I'm 8dpo & I tested this morning with a bfn {which I'm not surprised} BUT! My boobs hurt, I'm nauseous after eating, & I'm so tired lately! I guess it's my period coming :( it's due in 5 days. Oh!!! & left side cramping

I tested at 9dpo, 10dpo, 11dpo...all BFN. Then on 12dpo I got my BFP. Hang in there.

Becca.lms
July 29th, 2013, 11:25 AM
I tested at 9dpo, 10dpo, 11dpo...all BFN. Then on 12dpo I got my BFP. Hang in there.

Makes me feel a bit better.

Dreamingof2girls
July 29th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Thank u!!! I feel a little better!!

Dreamingof2girls
July 29th, 2013, 11:38 AM
:( when is your AF due?
In the next 5 to 6 days.

Dreamingof2girls
July 29th, 2013, 11:40 AM
I'm out...af came this am. Good luck to the rest of you girls.
Awww sorry!!! Hate when that stupid red river comes!!! Especially when u do not want it :(

gurly
July 29th, 2013, 12:22 PM
I had an itchy nipple this morning lol. I know it's super early! I can't help but take extra notice of every little thing. I remember having sensitive nipples early on.

Cauliflower
July 29th, 2013, 01:00 PM
I was 110% sure I was PG, was feeling every little thing, thn BFN :(
So just be patient, your body can trick you ;)

bunnywabbit
July 29th, 2013, 01:28 PM
Small amount of spotting today, but at 12DPO could be AF about to kick in or late implantation. Really not holding my breath though. AF is due any day now, so will see...

Dreamingof2girls
July 29th, 2013, 02:06 PM
I was 110% sure I was PG, was feeling every little thing, thn BFN :(
So just be patient, your body can trick you ;)
Your telling me? Lol. My body has been tricking me for the past 5 months lol I'm about to just quick

Dreamingof2girls
July 29th, 2013, 02:08 PM
Small amount of spotting today, but at 12DPO could be AF about to kick in or late implantation. Really not holding my breath though. AF is due any day now, so will see...
Keep us posted!!!! Best of luck! Hope it's a BFP

Princess_G
July 29th, 2013, 03:22 PM
My body really is playing tricks on me this month, all of these 'symptoms' and I don't think there is any hope of a BFP at this point, almost 14DPO.

Princess_G
July 30th, 2013, 04:27 AM
BFN with FMU this morning, 14DPO.
Had two very vivid dreams last night, one about a clearblue digital test that popped up with 'pregnant 3-4' then straight away started flashing red 'MISCARRIAGE' I woke up crying :(
Then I dreamt I found two tests I had taken yesterday and they had turned positive, but the Dr said due to HCG levels it wasn't a viable pregnancy.
Woke up this morning feeling weepy,extremely nauseous and pains/cramping in my lower right abdomen but still BFN. AF due tomorrow, wonder if the witch rears her ugly head. If not, what the hell is going on with me this month?!
I never get these sort of symptoms pre-AF.

Becca.lms
July 30th, 2013, 08:09 AM
BFN with FMU this morning, 14DPO.
Had two very vivid dreams last night, one about a clearblue digital test that popped up with 'pregnant 3-4' then straight away started flashing red 'MISCARRIAGE' I woke up crying :(
Then I dreamt I found two tests I had taken yesterday and they had turned positive, but the Dr said due to HCG levels it wasn't a viable pregnancy.
Woke up this morning feeling weepy,extremely nauseous and pains/cramping in my lower right abdomen but still BFN. AF due tomorrow, wonder if the witch rears her ugly head. If not, what the hell is going on with me this month?!
I never get these sort of symptoms pre-AF.

Mine is due tomorrow. It does not feel like I'll start. But I never get symptoms then bam.

Angelone
July 30th, 2013, 08:19 AM
Just to update you girls after positive tests n clouding clear blue digi my period cane last nite so three chemicals in four months... Really sucks xx

Dreamingof2girls
July 30th, 2013, 08:38 AM
Keep us posted!!!! Best of luck! Hope it's a BFP

Just to update you girls after positive tests n clouding clear blue digi my period cane last nite so three chemicals in four months... Really sucks xx

Oh dazie I'm sooooooooooo sorry!!!!!! :( are you going to go to the gyn to find out what's going on? I've never had a chemical but I had my first MC ever in February & since then I can't seem to get pregnant :(

Becca.lms
July 30th, 2013, 08:38 AM

I'm truly sorry Daize :(

Dreamingof2girls
July 30th, 2013, 08:41 AM
9dpo today & these are my symptoms- left side only cramping, vaginal discharge, sore boobs, dull back ache, & headache. All signs of pregnancy BUT also all signs of impending AF. So u have no idea what's going on. Guess ill just wait this one out.

Becca.lms
July 30th, 2013, 08:45 AM
Bfn for me still.

Dreamingof2girls
July 30th, 2013, 10:34 AM
Bfn for me still.
How many dpo are you?

Becca.lms
July 30th, 2013, 10:54 AM
How many dpo are you?

I don't know. I got my +opk on the 18th.

Princess_G
July 30th, 2013, 11:17 AM

Oh Dazie, so unbelievably sorry for you.

Little Lunasa
July 30th, 2013, 11:22 AM

Very sorry to hear that Dazie :(

gurly
July 30th, 2013, 12:07 PM
I'm 5 or 6 dpo and have been very tired though I've also had a lot going on so its not that unusual that I would be extra sleepy. I've also got a very sensitive sense of smell right now.

Dreamingof2girls
July 30th, 2013, 01:06 PM
Ugh! BFN @ 9dpo ran out of tests so now I have no choice but to wait till my period comes or not. Every month for the past 5 months it's been the same crap. So frustrating

bunnywabbit
July 30th, 2013, 01:13 PM
Dazie, I am truly sorry... We're all here for you :hugs:

Settastone
July 30th, 2013, 01:40 PM
So sorry to hear that Dazie.

sushikitty
July 30th, 2013, 03:23 PM
Oh Dazie im sorry! *Hugs* :( This cycle I had a chemical too. Fingers cross next cycle will be the one for you. I am sure of it! :)

bunnywabbit
July 31st, 2013, 03:42 AM
I'm out again. Blah... Back to the drawing board, I guess!

Princess_G
July 31st, 2013, 03:49 AM
15dpo and AF due today. Not here so far but still BFN :tissue:

Princess_G
July 31st, 2013, 05:18 AM
Oh ladies, help! On the test that I thought was BFN this morning, I am SURE I can see the faintest of lines. I hope I am not imagining it. It's an ebay cheapy test.
Can't ask anyone because they don't know we are TTC and hubby is working til late tonight.
Should I go out and buy FRER/clearblue digi?? Would it be okay to test this afternoon/evening or wait til tomorrow's fmu??
arghhh! I feel sick with nerves.

Little Lunasa
July 31st, 2013, 05:55 AM
Oh ladies, help! On the test that I thought was BFN this morning, I am SURE I can see the faintest of lines. I hope I am not imagining it. It's an ebay cheapy test.
Can't ask anyone because they don't know we are TTC and hubby is working til late tonight.
Should I go out and buy FRER/clearblue digi?? Would it be okay to test this afternoon/evening or wait til tomorrow's fmu??

Can you post a pic? :)

Dreamingof2girls
July 31st, 2013, 06:01 AM
Honey if I were you I'd run out & go get a digital lol I can't stand to look @ lines & guess {especially since my eyesight isn't the greatest lol} but if u want to be 100% sure go 4 it!!! Btw- what does FRER mean? I have an idea but not sure I'm right. Thanks & GOOD LUCK!!!

Dreamingof2girls
July 31st, 2013, 06:05 AM
Oooooooooouuucccccchhhh!!!!!! Woke up this morning @ 5:50am with horrible pains on my breasts :( especially the left side of my breast. What in the world is going on?? I already have tested twice @ 8dpo & 9dpo both have been neg. today I'm 10dpo. I would have to go out & get more test since I ran out but I think ill wait till I'm 12 or 13dpo to test again.

Northern_Shutterbug
July 31st, 2013, 06:07 AM
If it's an Internet cheapie, what ui is it? 10ui or 25ui? If its a 10ui one then a digit certainly won't show anything for a couple of days, so you'd be wasting your money.

How long did it take for the line to appear? If less than 10 mins then definitely wait for tomorrow morning. If you do another test today, likelihood is it'll be exactly the same or show nothing as it won't be as concentrated as FMU.

I know it's difficult but save your tests and your sanity, wait for tomorrow morning. If its a positive then it'll be more visable. If its negative you've not wasted loads of money on what could be an evap line.

My fingers are crossed for you :fx:

Northern_Shutterbug
July 31st, 2013, 06:09 AM
And by the way, FRER would only show at 15ui at best, but normally it's around 20ui, so if it is a faint line on an IC then you may get a positive on an FRER tomorrow.

Princess_G
July 31st, 2013, 06:26 AM
FRER = first response early result. I didn't realise they were areound 15-20 miu. Interesting!

I am going to try and hold off as long as I can, although I am slowly driving myself insane!

The internet cheapies I used are 10miu, which worries me. A faint line on such sensitive tests on the day AF is due? That bothers me.
I've never used these IC tests before so I have no experience of how reliable they are.

Am I right in thinking that evaps are grey or a different colour to the control line? This second line was faint but still definitely pink.

Going to see if I can try and post a pic, although I have no idea how!

Northern_Shutterbug
July 31st, 2013, 06:34 AM
If its pink, that's good. I'd definitely wait until tomorrow though - I know what you mean about driving yourself insane! I was very reserved this month and did just do one a day, well, apart from the day there was a definite line!

How long is your luteal phase? If its 12 days, if the egg didn't implant until 9 days, then you'd only just be getting a result now. It can take 12 days for an egg to implant!

Becca.lms
July 31st, 2013, 06:48 AM
AF due for me today. No sign of her. Still a bfn.
I'm Hoping Its just the my other pregnancies and I will get a bfp in a few days. Friday I'll get a clear boy. I spent $25 on tests thus far, which Isn't much but too much for bfn.

Becca.lms
July 31st, 2013, 06:49 AM
I'm out again. Blah... Back to the drawing board, I guess!

:(

Princess_G
July 31st, 2013, 07:00 AM
My luteal phase is 15 days. Really hope that if this is positive, it is a late implanter and nothing more worrying!
I just tried another internet cheapy test with what would probably be - 4th MU!
It was so dilute it was clear as water (Sorry tmi) and I got another very faint pink line, much quicker this time. Just not any darker.
I was experimenting to see if it could be an evap and if these tests give a lot of them. Not getting my hopes up yet though. Think I am going to order some FRER online so I know I can't test again until they turn up!

Princess_G
July 31st, 2013, 07:01 AM
AF due for me today. No sign of her. Still a bfn.
I'm Hoping Its just the my other pregnancies and I will get a bfp in a few days. Friday I'll get a clear boy. I spent $25 on tests thus far, which Isn't much but too much for bfn.

Keeping FX for you!

Northern_Shutterbug
July 31st, 2013, 07:07 AM
My luteal phase is 15 days. Really hope that if this is positive, it is a late implanter and nothing more worrying!
I just tried another internet cheapy test with what would probably be - 4th MU!
It was so dilute it was clear as water (Sorry tmi) and I got another very faint pink line, much quicker this time. Just not any darker.
I was experimenting to see if it could be an evap and if these tests give a lot of them. Not getting my hopes up yet though. Think I am going to order some FRER online so I know I can't test again until they turn up!

Sounds good!

Dreamingof2girls
July 31st, 2013, 07:36 AM
Losing hope!!!!! 10 DPO I got a big fat negative this morning with first morning urine I'm starting to lose hope I'm thinking aunt flow is going to show her ugly face soon enough :( I'm just not understanding why I have "symptoms" of being pregnant but I'm not :(

Dreamingof2girls
July 31st, 2013, 09:23 AM
Had a crushing phone call with GYN nurse :( I called cuz of the bad pain on my left side, painful breasts, & to go in 4 BW. I asked her if my cramping can be from implanting & she said no! :( she said that if @ 10dpo I haven't gotten a positive them I'm not pregnant!!! Is that true??? She said I could just be having really bad pre menstrual cramps.

Becca.lms
July 31st, 2013, 09:41 AM
Had a crushing phone call with GYN nurse :( I called cuz of the bad pain on my left side, painful breasts, & to go in 4 BW. I asked her if my cramping can be from implanting & she said no! :( she said that if @ 10dpo I haven't gotten a positive them I'm not pregnant!!! Is that true??? She said I could just be having really bad pre menstrual cramps.
That's so untrue. It can easily take 14 days!

Becca.lms
July 31st, 2013, 09:42 AM
That's so untrue. It can easily take 14 days!
I never got my bpf until 18dpo!

Becca.lms
July 31st, 2013, 09:42 AM
I never got my bpf until 18dpo!

And I absolutely know when I Ovulated. Ultrasound confirmed it too.

Becca.lms
July 31st, 2013, 09:44 AM
Ultimately you are or arent. You're stressing yourself out to much with numbers. Best thing is to wait for AF and see.

Dreamingof2girls
July 31st, 2013, 09:49 AM
I was dumbfounded when she said that!! I couldn't believe she said that. If @ this point you haven't gotten a positive them your most likely not pregnant. That's what she said!

Becca.lms
July 31st, 2013, 10:03 AM
I was dumbfounded when she said that!! I couldn't believe she said that. If @ this point you haven't gotten a positive them your most likely not pregnant. That's what she said!

When you get a positive pregnancy test go shove the stick up her butt.

gurly
July 31st, 2013, 10:09 AM

Not true! I didn't get my bfp until 12 dpo. Sorry, the nurse sounds like a cocky idiot

Becca.lms
July 31st, 2013, 10:10 AM
I'm sooo broken out today!

Becca.lms
July 31st, 2013, 12:13 PM
Started my period :'(

Cauliflower
July 31st, 2013, 12:29 PM
Sorry to hear Becca :( better luck next time.
One week till my AF, dont feel PG at all....

Dreamingof2girls
July 31st, 2013, 12:32 PM
When you get a positive pregnancy test go shove the stick up her butt.

Lol lol lol ur funny becca!!! I love it!!! Thanks 4 making me feel better though :)

Dreamingof2girls
July 31st, 2013, 12:32 PM
Not true! I didn't get my bfp until 12 dpo. Sorry, the nurse sounds like a cocky idiot
I agree!!!!!

Becca.lms
July 31st, 2013, 12:37 PM
I'm super sad. We DTD the night before I got my +opk. Next time I'll wait for +opk. Rephresh maybe killed it :(

Cauliflower
July 31st, 2013, 12:43 PM
I'm super sad. We DTD the night before I got my +opk. Next time I'll wait for +opk. Rephresh maybe killed it :(

Wow, I think we did the same thing thisctime, rephresh 24 hrs before :( ho long before DTD did you use rephresh?

Becca.lms
July 31st, 2013, 01:18 PM

gurly
July 31st, 2013, 01:34 PM
Started my period :'(

Awww I'm sorry, I really thought you would pg for sure. Maybe you had a stomach bug last week

gurly
July 31st, 2013, 01:43 PM
Well I really hope I'm pregnant because otherwise I've been a raging lunatic for no good reason. I'm so irritable and snappy and this was definitely my first symptom with my DD. Granted, I've had plenty to be stressed about (recently moved house) so who knows!

Dreamingof2girls
July 31st, 2013, 01:57 PM
Well I really hope I'm pregnant because otherwise I've been a raging lunatic for no good reason. I'm so irritable and snappy and this was definitely my first symptom with my DD. Granted, I've had plenty to be stressed about (recently moved house) so who knows!
Well if I'm not pregnant this month then OMG my body has played a nasty nasty trick on me ;( I have all the early signs of pregnancy but who knows guess ill have to wait 4 more days to find out for sure. Or!! My blood work tomorrow morning

Becca.lms
July 31st, 2013, 04:23 PM
Wow, I think we did the same thing thisctime, rephresh 24 hrs before :( ho long before DTD did you use rephresh?

12 hours before. I wonder when I should take it then?

gurly
July 31st, 2013, 05:38 PM
Well if I'm not pregnant this month then OMG my body has played a nasty nasty trick on me ;( I have all the early signs of pregnancy but who knows guess ill have to wait 4 more days to find out for sure. Or!! My blood work tomorrow morning

Good luck!

Becca.lms
July 31st, 2013, 06:40 PM
I'm bleeding only brown blood ? I haven't bled anymore. I don't get it. I've never spotted or bled brown blood.

Dreamingof2girls
July 31st, 2013, 07:37 PM
Good luck!
Thanks!

Dreamingof2girls
July 31st, 2013, 07:38 PM
I'm bleeding only brown blood ? I haven't bled anymore. I don't get it. I've never spotted or bled brown blood.
Hmmm.. Implantation bleeding maybe? I only ever had that once in all my pregnancy but it was after I confirmed I was pregnant

Becca.lms
July 31st, 2013, 08:01 PM
Hmmm.. Implantation bleeding maybe? I only ever had that once in all my pregnancy but it was after I confirmed I was pregnant

I thought implantion bleeding was red. I'm bleeding more now. I didn't want to say but I had a really faint pink line yesterday.

Becca.lms
July 31st, 2013, 08:07 PM
I just bled a red chunk. Reddish brown. I got a faint pink last night but nothing more. I just feel a little lost.

gurly
July 31st, 2013, 09:37 PM
It sounds like you could be pregnant, I actually had a heavy bleed with my DD that scared the hell out of me (this was right after I m/c). Turned out I had a tear in the placenta (don't know the technical term). Point is, there can be bleeding during pregnancy and everything can be fine.
Can you go see a doc tomorrow and get bloodwork ?

Becca.lms
July 31st, 2013, 10:19 PM
It sounds like you could be pregnant, I actually had a heavy bleed with my DD that scared the hell out of me (this was right after I m/c). Turned out I had a tear in the placenta (don't know the technical term). Point is, there can be bleeding during pregnancy and everything can be fine.
Can you go see a doc tomorrow and get bloodwork ?

I took another pregnancy test and negative. So I don't think I'll bother.

gurly
August 1st, 2013, 12:20 AM
I'm sorry, hon :( you've had it rough this cycle

Becca.lms
August 1st, 2013, 07:04 AM
Back to it again. And since I ovulate so late I have a three week wait.

Maybe my Lp is too short? I started full on what seems to be a period today with some chunks of tissue? Idk what my body is doing. Hope next month works...

Princess_G
August 1st, 2013, 08:12 AM
Hang in there ladies, I tested again this morning (16dpo) and it's BFP for me. I really thought I was out after so many BFN's! Praying this is a sticky and hopefully my DD!

I wish you all the best and sending lots of baby dust!

Becca.lms
August 1st, 2013, 08:21 AM
Hang in there ladies, I tested again this morning (16dpo) and it's BFP for me. I really thought I was out after so many BFN's! Praying this is a sticky and hopefully my DD!

Awh that's great! Congratulations!

gurly
August 1st, 2013, 11:18 AM

Congratulations!

Dreamingof2girls
August 1st, 2013, 01:43 PM

That's AWESOME!!!!!!! Congrats to you!!!!!! Wow! I guess I still have hope then :) H&H pregnancy to you!!!!

Dreamingof2girls
August 1st, 2013, 01:48 PM
Went to DR this morning to have some blood drawn. Ill def 100% sure know by tomorrow if I'm pregnant or not. If I'm not then these are the WORST premenstrual symptoms ever!!! Ugh

Princess_G
August 1st, 2013, 05:35 PM
Thanks ladies, we are so happy!

Went to DR this morning to have some blood drawn. Ill def 100% sure know by tomorrow if I'm pregnant or not. If I'm not then these are the WORST premenstrual symptoms ever!!! Ugh

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Dreamingof2girls
August 2nd, 2013, 09:25 AM
Ok so I'm 100% out 4 the month of July :( my hcg blood levels were negative & that was also confirmed with a HPT this morning. Oh well guess ill wait on my period to come in 2 days & I can try again 4 this month.

Becca.lms
August 2nd, 2013, 10:20 AM
Ok so I'm 100% out 4 the month of July :( my hcg blood levels were negative & that was also confirmed with a HPT this morning. Oh well guess ill wait on my period to come in 2 days & I can try again 4 this month.

Booo :(

Princess_G
August 2nd, 2013, 02:53 PM

Sorry to hear that :(

gurly
August 2nd, 2013, 03:16 PM

I'm sorry :(
I wish you the best of luck for next cycle !