PDA

View Full Version : atomic sagebrush's GIMME A 5TH BOY sway!!

atomic sagebrush
December 30th, 2010, 10:57 AM
Yep, I'm gonna sway for my 5th boy! That is, if I can convince my husband to go along with the idea.

Boy Diet-

This diet got me 4 boys, why mess with success??

BREAKFAST - Rotating between 1/2 cup of almonds and 1/2 of walnuts, with tea, with an apple, orange, or dates if I'm really hungry that morning (I eat this every morning for breakfast anyway.) Fruit 2 Day juice drink.

SNACK #1 - 4 oz. of cheese and dark chocolate. With a Dr. Pepper probably. (again this is what I eat pretty much every day anyway)

LUNCH - Leftovers (with meat), egg sandwich, tuna sandwich, hot dogs, mashed avocado with salsa and chips...not all at the same time LOL. My trusty Dr. Pepper and I will sip off of my husband's coffee!!

SNACK #2 - Chips or crackers, with dip, and carrot or red pepper sticks. Dr. Pepper again.

DINNERS - Meat and Potatoes, pastas with meat sauce, Mexican, Chinese, Chef's salads...anything super salty with meat in it!!!

SNACK #3 - BIG bowl of cereal with blueberries, or yogurt and blueberries.

BEER!

Supplements

I'm going to take prenatal vitamins, a reasonable amount of calcium and magnesium (some may disagree with this but I conceived all my other boys while taking/eating a lot of dairy and calcium), Enfamil Expecta DHA vitamins, extra folic acid, and some potassium. I may add in some fertility vitamins but I'm still breastfeeding

Lifestyle factors

While I eat this truly ghastly amount of food, I'm going to be lifting weights and doing mild cardio, with the goal of gaining a few pounds of muscle. I'm actually going to start by losing about ten more pounds in the next month or two and then start gaining back only muscle. I'm like jello now.

Also, I will continue working on my projects such as this swaying forum (boosts testosterone) and as always, will not shy away from a fight!!!

DTD factors A lot of DTD up to and through O. I will use pre-seed and have female orgasm as much as possible!!

Complications

My husband doesn't believe in swaying so I have to do all this on my own. Luckily he does eat a boy-friendly diet and has obviously proven himself capable of fathering boys!!!

Also, I am 40 and will prob. be 41 when/if we actually do TTC again. This can def. sway pink. But, I would be happy with a boy or a girl, so I'm just going to do what I can do and leave it up to God.

chachamama
December 30th, 2010, 01:30 PM
YAY!! I hope you can get DH on board and I hope you get your boy :)

Viene
December 30th, 2010, 01:41 PM
I was pleasently surprised to see this! Haha, you are going to add in some beer for your sway? hehe, I agree with that. My husband and I both like beer.

Sara'sFHC
December 30th, 2010, 03:02 PM
I swear I responded to this earlier..
I really hope it works out and your get your fifth prince!!

JackiesHope
December 30th, 2010, 03:48 PM
If I were ttc a boy I would definitely give your method a try. It is obviously working for you since you've had so much success with it.

Is it true that being older sways for girls? I think I've heard this rumor before but every woman I know who gave birth past age 38 had boys (which should work in your favor!)

atomic sagebrush
December 30th, 2010, 06:22 PM
Jackie -Yes, being older sways for girls, but obviously not too much since I had two boys after 38!!

chachamama
December 30th, 2010, 07:41 PM
The one thing I really believe sways is diet/weight.. with both of my boys, I was gaining a bit of weight (not on purpose of course, don't need help in that area!). And I love a LOT of boy foods - salt especially. Salt is my BFF.
I think your plans looks great.. if it ain't broke, don't fix it ;)

Catch!
December 30th, 2010, 08:12 PM
GL! Hope it works out and you get a BFP soon!

baci di farfalla
December 31st, 2010, 10:35 AM
GL!!!! =)

My Fabulous Children
January 3rd, 2011, 11:27 PM
Good luck!

Persuing Lacey
January 4th, 2011, 03:32 AM
I love that you want another boy! How very refreshing! Good luck!

babydust
January 4th, 2011, 10:00 AM
oh yay, so excited for you atomic! Sounds like a great sway plan :)

ThinkPink
January 9th, 2011, 10:10 AM
Im so comfused being a newbie. I was just reading your ttc pink sway based on Trvers-Willard hypothesis (very intersting read by the way!). Did you have a change of heart about ttc pink?

atomic sagebrush
January 9th, 2011, 10:18 AM
ThinkPink - I was happy as a boy mom for 13 years until we decided to try again...I had no gender preference at all when I got pg with DS 3 but I just "felt" like it was a girl and had HORRIBLE GD when I found out he was a boy. I have always loved being a boy mom though.

I swayed pink with DS 4 (which is when I wrote the blog) but blew it by getting pregnant accidentally while on a swaying break. Over the course of this I have come to accept and make peace with my GD feelings and I just think our lives are better served if I were to have another boy rather than a girl. I would love EITHER, so I'm not going to have GD if I did conceive a girl, I will be happy either way. We have boy clothes, boy toys, etc...

Daisy Mae
January 9th, 2011, 12:16 PM
I am so glad you are going to have another one! All your boys are too cute, so why mess with perfection?!?! :) Boy or girl, you will be blessed!

ThinkPink
January 9th, 2011, 12:30 PM
Oh I see, I thinks its fantastic that you have come full circle like that and are in such a fanastic place!! Reading your blog and then looking at a few studies online myself I have to say that I think there may be something in the Trivers-Willard hypothesis, for sure!! To be honest I had very little belief in swaying before as I am quite scientifically minded and couldnt find anything that really convinced me the odds were ever anything but 50/50. However, your blog has prompted me to look in to the Trivers-Willard hypothesis. Fantastic information!! Good luck ttc a health babe!!

Missyslair
January 9th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Awesome!! 5 boys! What a house full of fun!

threelittlemenandcounting
January 15th, 2011, 05:51 PM
Hope you get your BFP soon, you def deserve it !

crystal-light
January 15th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Good luck K!! Hope you can get DH on board :)

pinksapphire
January 15th, 2011, 06:13 PM
I love that you want another boy! How very refreshing! Good luck!

ITA! :) Lots of luck!!! When will you be trying?

skrimpy
January 15th, 2011, 07:55 PM
I hope you get your next blue BFP soon, too :D

Lilian78
January 15th, 2011, 08:07 PM
*Love* this. Seriously. Because you want another, and because you want a little man :) Can't lose because if you end up with a girl that would obviously be fantastic, and if you have a boy your family will be so unique. What's more fun for boys than a house full of boys?

Coccinelle33
February 6th, 2011, 12:39 AM
love this! hope you get a new little man soon! they are so much joy.

sunnyinflorida
February 6th, 2011, 11:41 AM
LOVE this Congrats and I think it is so cool that your trying for another BOY!!! :celebrate:

Got two questions: What type of tea are you drinking? No coffee K boohoo :sad:

This sway is so opposite of what I do/eat if I try it also so you think it will sway blue for me too or should I be more strict on the diet ions and such?

Vinter
February 6th, 2011, 04:14 PM
Good luck! I hope you get your little boy!

Another princess
February 7th, 2011, 12:52 AM
Atomic, wishing you the very best of luck.

ELP
February 8th, 2011, 08:21 AM
Hope everything is going to plan, if you need any tips just let me know:bigsmile:

Tweens&aBaby
February 8th, 2011, 11:43 AM
Sending you loads of baby dust Kristin!!! ♥♥♥

atomic sagebrush
February 9th, 2011, 11:01 AM
*Love* this. Seriously. Because you want another, and because you want a little man :) Can't lose because if you end up with a girl that would obviously be fantastic, and if you have a boy your family will be so unique. What's more fun for boys than a house full of boys?

Exactly! I feel very fortunate to know that I will be happy either way. IF this ever should come to pass!

atomic sagebrush
February 9th, 2011, 11:03 AM
LOVE this Congrats and I think it is so cool that your trying for another BOY!!! :celebrate:

This sway is so opposite of what I do/eat if I try it also so you think it will sway blue for me too or should I be more strict on the diet ions and such?

I drink regular black tea. I think this style of diet sways blue for everyone, not just me! I don't know how much I believe in ions, but I figure they can't hurt.

Sunset
February 13th, 2011, 03:34 AM
What a refreshing post! Love it :) Good luck with your sway!

TTC5
February 23rd, 2011, 05:28 PM

Me too and I have 4 girls, I can certainly see a relation between my prior diet habits and having my girls!
I am not used to eating meat - I only ate chicken before.. and I never ever added salt lol

Rosa12
March 2nd, 2011, 10:14 AM
Good luck!!!

iyamaryam
March 22nd, 2011, 06:37 PM
Goodluck:luck:

atomic sagebrush
March 24th, 2011, 11:04 AM
Thank you! Now if I can just get DH on board! He's switching from the night shift to day shift so maybe he'll be in a better mood!!!!

TTC5
March 25th, 2011, 10:19 PM
FX Atomic!!! :luck:

Typical_Jules
March 25th, 2011, 11:17 PM
fantasic!! your in a wondeful place! i just think your going to get a girl...

aintnocinderella
March 26th, 2011, 07:14 AM
That sounds just like my diet and i had 3 boys!!! the problem is i went on a massive diet last Jan and right now i am perfect for girls but i am not allowed to TTC until after our holiday in florida this Sept i am worried i will ruin my diet on holiday and not be motivated to get back to Skipping every meal you can imagine and living on one meal a day with snacks at night thos when the time comes i will switch that one meal to a very girl friendly one and dried cranberry snacking! GL

Daisynyc
March 26th, 2011, 09:34 AM
Go atomic!! :)

TulleExplosion
March 27th, 2011, 10:50 PM
How is it going so far? And what is the significance of the Dr. Pepper?

atomic sagebrush
March 30th, 2011, 01:02 PM
Thank you all so very much!!

DH is still opposed to the idea but today is his first day on day shift in 15 years! Who knows what magic that will work!

There is no significance of Dr. Pepper, I am just a Dr. Pepper fanatic!

swish
March 30th, 2011, 01:12 PM
Good luck to you! I really hope you get your wish. I think your boys are very lucky to have so many brothers and a Mum who loves raising boys so much! Good luck in convincing your husband.

Hobbermittens
March 30th, 2011, 01:56 PM
Jackie -Yes, being older sways for girls, but obviously not too much since I had two boys after 38!!

What causes the older/girl thing? I had a girl at 31 and a girl at 37, but I know many women older than me that have had boys.

ELP
March 30th, 2011, 02:29 PM
What causes the older/girl thing? I had a girl at 31 and a girl at 37, but I know many women older than me that have had boys.I was wondering about this recently, do you think it's because we mellow, lose a bit of testosterone, lose muscle mass and gain a few too many fat pounds around the waste???

atomic sagebrush
April 1st, 2011, 12:32 PM
What causes the older/girl thing? I had a girl at 31 and a girl at 37, but I know many women older than me that have had boys.

Yes, there are tons of exceptions on either side. I ~personally~ believe it's because everything that lowers fertility seems to sway pink and most women trend downwards in fertility as they age. Whether it's hormones declining, less muscle mass, lower quality CM, harder eggshells, blood sugar issues or some combo of all of these things. So a younger woman who was not optimally fertile when she conceived would still have higher odds at conceiving a girl than an older woman who was hyperfertile.

atomic sagebrush
April 1st, 2011, 12:35 PM
I was wondering about this recently, do you think it's because we mellow, lose a bit of testosterone, lose muscle mass and gain a few too many fat pounds around the waste???

Oh, a little bit of this, a little bit of that. Hormones decline for many reasons and actually it's the hormones that cause you to lose muscle and bone mass and gain pounds of fat instead, and they also affect your blood sugar levels. I even think it could be at least in part because older women are married to older men who are also dealing with declining hormones and lower sperm count/quality at the same time.

iluvmyman
April 2nd, 2011, 03:38 AM
I love dark chocolate. Is that like the Dr. Pepper thing or is it good for blue?

atomic sagebrush
April 2nd, 2011, 10:25 AM
Dark choc. is actually GREAT for blue because it has bioflavonoids. Enjoy!

queen-of-harts
April 3rd, 2011, 09:48 PM
I think eating a bunch of peanut butter m&m's right before dtd got me all my boys lol maybe some other things too ;)

LauraInTexas
April 4th, 2011, 02:54 PM
I'm glad to see a "Slighty" older mom on here, hah!
I'm going to be 36, and hope it won't throw off my boy sway.
Your sway looks great!

atomic sagebrush
April 8th, 2011, 01:03 PM
Thanks all! Good luck to you too!

Freya
April 8th, 2011, 01:07 PM

I so did not know that. I can't believe I was sneaking and feeling bad about it for months and months :bigsmile: . GL, atomic :luck: .

mmsgirlie22
April 8th, 2011, 06:48 PM
Love your diet plan! I think i'm going to have to save it and start following yours...with the exception of the Dr. P(tastes like cough medicine).

Good luck to you!!!

atomic sagebrush
April 9th, 2011, 11:50 AM
Thank you all so very much!!

mmsgirlie22
April 10th, 2011, 03:34 PM
What's the Enfamil Expecta for?? is that just an all in 1 vitamin or is that because you're BFing??

fivebabies
April 10th, 2011, 05:01 PM
Wow! I love hearing this! Even though I'm going to sway pink I'd be thrilled with another boy!!! I prefer boys but my DD really, really wants a sister so I'm doing it for her. So, either works for me!

Good luck! I hope your DH comes around soon! :)

atomic sagebrush
April 10th, 2011, 06:42 PM
What's the Enfamil Expecta for?? is that just an all in 1 vitamin or is that because you're BFing??

It's a DHA supp for pregnant and breastfeeding women.

Lilhoney
April 10th, 2011, 06:51 PM
Atomic- I have no doubt DH will come around... ain't no man gonna be disappointed to DTD often! lol Trust me - he probably just wants you to "convince " him how much fun it will be to ttc again.
BTW- I'm so jealous of your diet in your sway plan... sounds super yummy and like my dream diet! I love Dr. Pepper!!! I'm gonna go through withdrawl when I start girl diet tomorrow... ain't gonna be pretty! lol GL & FX for a healthy and happy No. 5

TTC5
April 10th, 2011, 10:54 PM

Atomic! WHY did you not tell me this earlier :P

atomic sagebrush
April 11th, 2011, 06:59 PM
Atomic- I have no doubt DH will come around... ain't no man gonna be disappointed to DTD often! lol Trust me - he probably just wants you to "convince " him how much fun it will be to ttc again.
BTW- I'm so jealous of your diet in your sway plan... sounds super yummy and like my dream diet! I love Dr. Pepper!!! I'm gonna go through withdrawl when I start girl diet tomorrow... ain't gonna be pretty! lol GL & FX for a healthy and happy No. 5

It was ROUGH when I swayed with DS 4 - and I cheated a lot because I wasn't ovulating because I was breastfeeding. I thought I could start swaying seriously after I finally got AF back - little did I know I was gonna catch the first eggo!

sunnyebsh
April 13th, 2011, 07:03 AM
Good luck!

CapricornAquarius
May 12th, 2011, 06:40 AM
Maybe I shouldnt ask this, but Im too damn curious, any particular reason you dont want to try and sway for a girl? You dont have to answer if you dont want to, just thought I'd throw in the question anyway.

Dont think you need Good Luck, you've been doing just fine in the past.

Pass over a little of your boy magic to me please.

indigoviolet
May 12th, 2011, 07:37 AM
I've been meaning to ask this too, what changed your mind from swaying girl to boy? (were'nt you trying for pink a few years back?)

Good luck, really hope you get your boy!

SugarSpice&EverythingNice
May 12th, 2011, 10:40 PM
Maybe I shouldnt ask this, but Im too damn curious, any particular reason you dont want to try and sway for a girl? You dont have to answer if you dont want to, just thought I'd throw in the question anyway.

LOL I was curious also :) Just wondering why you want only boys?

atomic sagebrush
May 14th, 2011, 02:09 PM

Dont think you need Good Luck, you've been doing just fine in the past.

Pass over a little of your boy magic to me please.

I did want a girl for DS 3 and again for DS 4 and swayed with DS 4 but got an opposite. The thing of it is, at this point another boy would just fit into our family better. I have a 13 year age gap between DS 1 and 2 and DS 3 and 4 so it made some sense to start over again with girls (I did always want at least ONE daughter) but now I have boy clothes, boy toys, boy crib, etc. Plus, it will NEVER be the way I had dreamed it, with my two big boys and my one little princess (maybe two) so that dream is dead anyway and I just fear that a little girl would get lost in the shuffle while a little boy would fit right in.

I've done SO much work to get over my GD and though I will always have that desire in my heart, I do think that the family would be best served by another boy (that is, if my husband would ever agree, and the odds of that get slimmer by the day) and I am 99.99% at peace as a boy mom, I feel like I know what I"m doing here and who even knows if I would be good at raising a girl at this point. Don't mess with success, ya know??

CapricornAquarius
May 14th, 2011, 07:21 PM
Thanks heaps for replying! Curiosity is now gone!
Well said :kiss:

Hobbermittens
May 14th, 2011, 07:40 PM
Atomic, you are so lucky to have so many wonderful boys. :)

atomic sagebrush
May 14th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Atomic, you are so lucky to have so many wonderful boys. :)

I agree and thank you so very much!!!

indigoviolet
May 17th, 2011, 04:45 AM
Thanks Atomic, it is good to know that your gd can be overcome and dreams can change. I'm going to try to be more flexible with my thinking!
You have lovely boys, you must be very proud, well done!

TTC5
May 23rd, 2011, 06:50 AM
You are an inspiration Atomic :)

Can I ask.... how much GD did you have after your opposite sways, and what has helped you get through that? Closer I am to attempt the more I am yearning for a boy =(

What if I do not get to have this little boy I keep dreaming of, am I setting myself up for heartbreak?

vanasse2002
June 3rd, 2011, 10:28 AM
I am interested to know about DH's diet habits and if, in the past, he supplemented.
Also, with the preseed, do you add bs to it? Do you know what your pH is?
I see lots of Dr. Pepper, but do you drink water too???
Thanks...gearing up for my sway and I really want to make sure I figure it all out before

Rein&Sonshines
June 3rd, 2011, 11:19 AM
Hi Atomic! I can't believe you're going for a fifth---you go girl! I can barely handle three, lol. Lots of blue (or pink) dust to you! You guys make some pretty gorgeous boys!

atomic sagebrush
June 3rd, 2011, 01:03 PM
You are an inspiration Atomic :)

Can I ask.... how much GD did you have after your opposite sways, and what has helped you get through that? Closer I am to attempt the more I am yearning for a boy =(

What if I do not get to have this little boy I keep dreaming of, am I setting myself up for heartbreak?

I had borderline extreme GD with DS 3 and I was very down after DS 4 but that was less over his gender and more over the fact that I screwed up my sway, my pg was high risk, I lost the other baby and I felt totally cursed.

TBH I still have bad days now and then but I came to realize that I can get most of what I hoped for from having a daughter, from other relationships and that I just have to let the rest of it go. I always had a good relationship with my older boys, and then I have made some close online friends some of whom are almost like daughters to me. I also look forward to DILs and grandbabies so I hope that I can get at least some of the things I feel incomplete about, through those relationships.

atomic sagebrush
June 3rd, 2011, 01:13 PM
I am interested to know about DH's diet habits and if, in the past, he supplemented.
Also, with the preseed, do you add bs to it? Do you know what your pH is?
I see lots of Dr. Pepper, but do you drink water too???
Thanks...gearing up for my sway and I really want to make sure I figure it all out before

My DH has a pretty lousy diet honestly with a lot of ice cream, chips and salsa, beer, pizza, etc. He doesn't take supplements except when he's getting sick.

I would not add baking soda to my PreSeed. I'm not convinced about pH. Before I started swaying pink, my pH was 6 and then I got it down to 4.5 and STILL conceived a baby boy!! I haven't checked my pH lately.

I drink seltzer and regular water, tea, coffee, and juice in addition to the Dr. Pepper. Since my DH doesn't want to conceive now, I am not sticking to this plan as close as I should (because after all, accidents happen ;)) and instead I'm experimenting more with various foods to make the sways better.

atomic sagebrush
June 3rd, 2011, 01:14 PM
Hi Atomic! I can't believe you're going for a fifth---you go girl! I can barely handle three, lol. Lots of blue (or pink) dust to you! You guys make some pretty gorgeous boys!

OH, thanks! Of course my first two are older and they do most of the chores so I have it easier than most!

Hope all is going well for you!!

vanasse2002
June 3rd, 2011, 02:33 PM
So, there is so much information and differing opinions out there...what do you think plays a role in swaying or is it a little of everything?
Very interesting that your pH was a 4.5 and you still got a boy...gives me hope with my pH being so low...

atomic sagebrush
June 12th, 2011, 02:50 PM
So, there is so much information and differing opinions out there...what do you think plays a role in swaying or is it a little of everything?
Very interesting that your pH was a 4.5 and you still got a boy...gives me hope with my pH being so low...

I believe that a high calorie, high-protein, high fat, high nutrient, high sodium diet that raises female testosterone levels, keeps blood sugar levels very steady, and overall high fertility in both man and wife with high male sperm count sways blue, while a low cal, low pro, low fat, low nutrient, low sodium diet that lowers testosteorne and keeps blood sugar levels low, with lower than optimal fertility and lower sperm counts sways pink.

With pH, I just want to reassure you that EVERYONE'S pH is very very low when you're not ovulating...pH only counts at ovulation. So if you took your pH a couple times, don't get discouraged, it will go up at ovulation.

TTC5
June 18th, 2011, 07:37 AM
I had borderline extreme GD with DS 3 and I was very down after DS 4 but that was less over his gender and more over the fact that I screwed up my sway, my pg was high risk, I lost the other baby and I felt totally cursed.

TBH I still have bad days now and then but I came to realize that I can get most of what I hoped for from having a daughter, from other relationships and that I just have to let the rest of it go. I always had a good relationship with my older boys, and then I have made some close online friends some of whom are almost like daughters to me. I also look forward to DILs and grandbabies so I hope that I can get at least some of the things I feel incomplete about, through those relationships.

Thanks for the reply and honesty As! xx

giauna420
June 2nd, 2013, 10:40 AM
did you get your fifth boy btw ???

Mrs_P
June 2nd, 2013, 04:05 PM

No she changed her mind due to family history and swayed pink - and had the lovely little suzie (see her avatar pic)

atomic sagebrush
June 2nd, 2013, 04:17 PM

After a lot of soul searching I decided to sway pink and got my dd.
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway/9388-atomics-stealth-sway-updated-july-20-a.html

Vwmum
January 11th, 2014, 02:18 PM
Dose beer for dw sway boy? I'm so
Confused with dd I didn't really ever drink maybe a few times. I'm starting
To drink more and it's beer. Should I give it up to sway or stick with it?

Vwmum
January 11th, 2014, 02:18 PM
Sorry ^ sway for boy that is haha

atomic sagebrush
January 12th, 2014, 01:32 PM
Dose beer for dw sway boy? I'm so
Confused with dd I didn't really ever drink maybe a few times. I'm starting
To drink more and it's beer. Should I give it up to sway or stick with it?

I think alcohol sways pink, if i had included it in this it was only because I hadn't yet researched into it.

I ended up getting my daughter drinking beer! :)

Vwmum
January 12th, 2014, 08:44 PM
So you weren't drinking with your sons, but drank a little and got your girl, But did your hubby drink when you had your sons?

atomic sagebrush
January 13th, 2014, 12:16 PM
My husband never drank with DS 1-3 and very lightly with DS 4 (like 2x a week) With DD we were going through a hard time because his father was terminally ill and he was really indulging much more than he should have been - he drank some pretty much every day.

Vwmum
January 14th, 2014, 10:03 AM
Okay. Dh and I both laid off since New Years. I more then him. Now since I'm not drinking and just eating and not eating and drinking I'm lossing weight witch I'm hopping wont effect anything =/

atomic sagebrush
January 14th, 2014, 10:53 AM
I think it's best for blue not to lose weight if possible. Can u replace the alcohol with fruit juice??

Vwmum
January 14th, 2014, 05:43 PM
I can try, its hard I eat all day. I'll try adding the extra calories with juice or v8. I'm kind of a fan of v8 after the first time I had it reasonty. Thanks for your advice!

atomic sagebrush
January 15th, 2014, 01:33 PM
I totally understand that, it's the downside of swaying blue. V8 is great for a boy so if you like it, carry on! Drank tons of that stuff when I got my 3rd boy

sunflower_20@hotmail.com
February 10th, 2014, 01:09 PM
I am doing some research before trying again and hoping to conceive a boy. I don't know where to start? What vitamins I should take? What vitamins my husband should take? How to plan my diet or what portions of everything I need? So overwhelming! Help Please Anyone!

atomic sagebrush
February 11th, 2014, 02:23 PM
Hi and welcome!! In my signature here there is a link to the Complete Index (sorry it's not clickable, you need to copy and paste it into your browser bar) and it has tons of info for you that will really help.

I also do the Custom Plans if that is something that would be helpful to you and we have the 21 Day Diet books and the AF/OPK sway books too http://genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php

sunflower_20@hotmail.com
February 25th, 2014, 05:11 PM
I was wondering if you could provide me with what vitamins my husband should or could take to help produce male. He has 2 beautiful daughters of his own and we share a daughter so we know he can produce female since he has 3 but we would like to try for a boy?

Kyslate85
January 24th, 2017, 07:00 AM
This sway is so me! No wonder I have 4 boys. I just find this so fascinating! I had no idea that people are any different ��

atomic sagebrush
January 24th, 2017, 11:05 AM
Have you read this, yet, Kyslate?? this is after I changed my mind and did end up swaying girl and had a successful sway. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-confirmed-girl-sway-results-details-listed-by-member/9388-atomics-stealth-sway-updated-july-20-a.html

Bromedha
August 6th, 2018, 01:32 AM
Atomic, how you would have changed this plan according to latest sway method changes ? :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
August 6th, 2018, 01:30 PM
I wouldn't have.

The only things we've found that may not be good for our blue swayers are:

Milk replacers (avoid)
EPO or flaxeseed oil (avoid!)
Wheatgrass supps (avoid!)

Everything else I'd keep just as it was and I never planned on doing any of those things anyway.

I honestly think we have always had the blue sway very much dialed in correctly. :)

Bromedha
August 15th, 2018, 01:18 PM
Almonds and walnuts are not too much ? I am confused somewhere I read we should not eat nuts too much because of vegetable fats..

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
August 15th, 2018, 01:22 PM
If you are eating a fair amount of dairy and meat and eggs (which blue swayers should) then the nuts (in the amount most eat them) are fine. I got my 3rd and 4th boy eating 1/2 to 3/4 c nuts every single day. If you're a vegan, nuts are STILL way better than most vegan food products (which are loaded with lots of vegetable oils like soy and canola)

The idea is to be sure you're getting a higher % of your day's intake from animal fats, OR in the case of vegans, saturated fats like coconut oil, than you are from vegetable based fats. It's very easy to do this even while eating nuts as long as you're avoiding milk replacers (which have tons of veg oil) and are being otherwise sensible with diet choices.