PDA

View Full Version : Is More better?

queen-of-harts
May 5th, 2011, 12:14 PM
Is it best to lose as much weight as you can before your sway? Does the more you lose sway more? Or is a 5 pound loss just as good as a 25 pound loss?

purplepoet20
May 5th, 2011, 12:24 PM
I am going for a high weight lose... I did loose a few lbs before DS2 was conceived because it was summer and the walks were just starting. I can loose about 30lbs total without getting underweight, since I still have most of my preg weight.

With the understanding that high weight lose makes your body think food is limited and that sways girl... I think loosing 15+lbs is the best and more if there is extra weight to loose!

queen-of-harts
May 5th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Thats what i was thinking also.

atomic sagebrush
May 6th, 2011, 02:06 PM
No, I think more is better as well.

I know you didn't ask this but just to throw it out here, I don't think it's worth it to try and time weight loss to peak when you want to TTC. That's at least partially why my sway went bad, I took the month off to regain a few pounds to relose them and had an accident. So lose the weight when you can and TTC when it's right for you rather than waiting to lose weight until you're about to sway.

queen-of-harts
May 6th, 2011, 08:17 PM
Thanks Atomic! I have alot to lose so i will be doing that over the next year with eating better and less and more exerecise and then when im a couple months out from ttc im going to start skipping breakfast,eating low cal,nutrient,low protein does that sound good? Im going kitchen sink with my sway and i have alot of weight to lose.

atomic sagebrush
May 7th, 2011, 07:53 PM
Yes ma'am and if you go vegetarian for this whole next year, that's even better in terms of reducing testosterone before your sway. Testosterone can be a bit pesky and take some time to lower.