PDA

View Full Version : Is this weird?

sushikitty
July 3rd, 2013, 08:11 PM
Today I was shopping at the grocery store and I saw a mother with 4 young DD's. Was it weird to look in her shopping cart to see what her diet is? Lol! Her cart did have a whole lot of veggies! I felt like a weirdo, haha. I am desperate for a :XX:!

Becca.lms
July 3rd, 2013, 08:54 PM
Today I was shopping at the grocery store and I saw a mother with 4 young DD's. Was it weird to look in her shopping cart to see what her diet is? Lol! Her cart did have a whole lot of veggies! I felt like a weirdo, haha. I am desperate for a :XX:!

Nope! I creep too.

sbowman
July 3rd, 2013, 09:44 PM
I feel like a weirdo too but I do the same thing if I see an all girl mom at the store. Doesn't hurt right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lovemy2blessings
July 3rd, 2013, 10:42 PM
Nope, lol..I've been asking my SIL's, my friends and cousins who have girls if they ever eat breakfast...they have ALL said "NO" lol..Of course I don't make the question all obvious, but I'm getting some info on the down low lol

sushikitty
July 4th, 2013, 03:32 AM
Hahaha, glad I am not the only one! :twins: I have noticed all of my vegan or vegetarian girl friends all have daughters, or even 3!

Dana-Alicia
July 4th, 2013, 04:48 AM
Lol my mom has 4 girls and I ask her questions all the time. She has switched to a more boy friendly diet now though and there's a lot she doesn't remember. Bummer!

sushikitty
July 4th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Haha yeah my mom is vegan and was a workout freak. I think that influenced why she had 3 daughters!

atomic sagebrush
July 6th, 2013, 04:23 PM
No, I have been known to stalk people in stores to get closer looks at their carts and to see if they have any opposite gender kids or not. i have noticed that there are WAY more moms of boys at Costco than at the reg. stores, but can't decide if it's the chicken or the egg - do they shop there because they have lots of boys and need to get a lot of food or do they have boys because they are shopping at Costco and eating big vats of Nutella (I'm not saying that ~I~ buy big vats of Nutella every time I go to Costco and eat in in 4 days, nope, not saying that at all...;))

atomic sagebrush
July 6th, 2013, 04:25 PM
Hahaha, glad I am not the only one! :twins: I have noticed all of my vegan or vegetarian girl friends all have daughters, or even 3!

We live by a 7th day adventist school (it's a boarding school so the teachers and their families all live there on campus) and they have 70-80% girls.

sbowman
July 7th, 2013, 12:07 AM
I found myself doing this again today as I saw a pregnant woman with two girls in her shopping cart. I was wondering to myself if she was having another girl, when one of the little girls called out to me. She said hi and I said hello, and she then said her mom was having twins. I was like, oh really?? And she said, yes twin boys! Haha. Was so cute. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mrs_Incredible
July 7th, 2013, 01:10 AM
Now i am going to do this, just as well i food shop alone!!!
Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express

Mrsandmama
July 10th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Oo gosh you sound like me! lol!