PDA

View Full Version : sad and teary

rachel
July 6th, 2013, 03:28 AM
just need to get this out wanting a girl sooo bad at my 5 month appointment the tech said boy went in at 32 weeks and they said girl got a private scan and its def a boy just so hard to believe ill never have daughter feeling sad :(((((((((((((((((((((((((

1+2+3boys
July 6th, 2013, 03:32 AM
That must have been even more hard after the false hope you were given. Sorry to hear you are not getting your daughter :(

rachel
July 6th, 2013, 03:52 AM
yeh the false hope sucked they said girl at 4 months boy at 5 girl at 7 and now at 33 weeks its def a boy i saw the scrotum no girl in any way :(

Soar
July 6th, 2013, 04:47 AM
So sorry to hear that. What a terrible way to play with your emotions,being told the sex differently so many times! Of course once you meet your little prince you will love him to pieces, but for now take time for yourself. Have a good cry and take it one day at a time! Maybe a little retail therapy is in order!

zebaniee
July 6th, 2013, 05:41 AM
Hugs, congrats on your beautiful son.

This is a safe place, feel free to express your emotions.

Wishful thinking
July 6th, 2013, 08:59 AM
Understandable especially after the false hope.

lovemy2blessings
July 6th, 2013, 11:15 AM
I'm sorry it's ok to express your feelings. Just try to think positive that your little bundle is healthy and that maybe he was just meant to be. Hugs mama:)

PlanB
July 13th, 2013, 01:36 AM
I'm sorry :(

Beckey
July 13th, 2013, 04:02 AM
I'm sure getting your hopes up like that & shattering them back down must be the cruelest experience!! Iv never heard of people getting it wrong so much & in 1 pregnancy-how devastating. I'm sure it will take a bit for you to come to terms with.

Lanabanana
August 13th, 2013, 06:38 AM
Sorry you never heard girl but congrats on a beautiful boy! Big hugs!