PDA

View Full Version : aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

rachel
July 6th, 2013, 08:22 AM
ok so at 12 weeks they said maybe boy nub at 16 weeks its a girl probably at 24 weeks def a boy at 32 weeks def a girl got another scan at 33 weeks without a doubt its a boy again wish i never checked :think: has this happened to any1 else ?

nuthinbutpink
July 6th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Any pictures? Either a lot of swelling or lots of hiding!

rachel
July 6th, 2013, 08:35 AM
the last scan i got a very sure pic of testicles ...... the first one i posted the nub somewhere o here and every1 said girl..... the other scans where not given to me :(

nuthinbutpink
July 6th, 2013, 08:37 AM
Nub is a best guess. Have you seen a penis?

mrs magoo
July 6th, 2013, 08:44 AM
how frustrating!

Little Lunasa
July 6th, 2013, 09:26 AM
omg I would be going mental!! Hope you hear girl in 7 weeks x

sbowman
July 7th, 2013, 12:33 AM
If there are testicles seen it's most definitely a boy. They would not say 100% with my DS until I had a scan at 32 weeks. She pointed out the little circle things that were his descended testicles, so if you saw those it's definitely a boy. I can post a picture of it if you want to see and compare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rainbow baby
July 7th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Yeah same thing happened to me couldn't see penis but there was definitely two testicles and they had fluid around them as well at 36 weeks! Nub guesses can be wrong I have had a very very girlie looking nub that was obviously a boy even the lady who did the scan said girl nub. My last scan at 36 weeks they couldn't tell me boy or girl until they saw the testicles they went back and forth it drove me batty!

rachel
July 7th, 2013, 09:46 AM
12253 032_zps35e75d8b.jpg Photo by littlehunnybun | Photobucket (http://s1296.photobucket.com/user/littlehunnybun/media/032_zps35e75d8b.jpg.html) just incase it didnt attach

rachel
July 7th, 2013, 09:48 AM
Nub is a best guess. Have you seen a penis?

no penis but scrotum is clear

rachel
July 7th, 2013, 12:48 PM
pls post :)
If there are testicles seen it's most definitely a boy. They would not say 100% with my DS until I had a scan at 32 weeks. She pointed out the little circle things that were his descended testicles, so if you saw those it's definitely a boy. I can post a picture of it if you want to see and compare.

rachel
July 7th, 2013, 01:00 PM
pls post :)

hotdogz&boyz
July 7th, 2013, 11:51 PM
How maddening! I would say a scan with clear testicles would be most accurate. But with all that flip-flopping I just don't know what to tell you!

sbowman
July 8th, 2013, 12:16 AM
Hopefully that worked.
He was breach and the pic is sideways, but it looks very similar to yours. I did not see a clear penis at this scan but we did get the above image.

rachel
July 8th, 2013, 08:08 AM
yep looks alot like mine im convinced its a boy now......